Forum Settings
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 6, 2022 11:07 AM

Dec 2021
bro just drop chapter 99 already, am fucking dying
Oct 14, 2022 8:09 AM
Dec 2017
I am rewatching the anime. In the very beginning of episode 2, there’s an abstract design shown as the narrator discusses the six shooting stars and their consequences. The shape in the middle of that abstract animation is very similar to the abstract, shifting design on Phos’s face in this chapter. Just an observation.
Oct 15, 2022 12:26 PM
Nov 2020
RenounceSetr said:
I am rewatching the anime. In the very beginning of episode 2, there’s an abstract design shown as the narrator discusses the six shooting stars and their consequences. The shape in the middle of that abstract animation is very similar to the abstract, shifting design on Phos’s face in this chapter. Just an observation.

Just rewatched beginning of episode 2, can you give time stamp pls or screenshot I can't see it
Oct 16, 2022 5:07 PM
Dec 2017
Carbonn said:
RenounceSetr said:

Just rewatched beginning of episode 2, can you give time stamp pls or screenshot I can't see it

It’s on screen from 00:00 to about 00:15 (watching on Amazon Prime). At around 00:00-00:02, the shape in question is a circle with a swirling design inside of it in the middle of the frame. At 00:03, the six comets float into it, and the circle sort of turns into the swirling design, and that design turns into what looks like a liquid dripping down around an invisible circle. That swirling design is what I found very similar to the patterns on enlightened Phos’s face.
Oct 25, 2022 7:17 PM

Jun 2020
why is everyone bunnies now
Nov 3, 2022 5:14 PM
May 2020
Good lord the suffering never ends huh. I thought Phos would've destroyed everyone or at least retaliate in some way, but this is just bizarre. I still can't believe the last chapter is gonna be in December though...

On the side note, Phos's new character design looks sick, but I seriously can't over these changes. I miss my green peppermint boi :((
Nov 6, 2022 9:36 PM

Oct 2017
Maisyyy said:
Good lord the suffering never ends huh. I thought Phos would've destroyed everyone or at least retaliate in some way, but this is just bizarre. I still can't believe the last chapter is gonna be in December though...

On the side note, Phos's new character design looks sick, but I seriously can't over these changes. I miss my green peppermint boi :((
We have at least a whole volume to go, this isn’t the final chapter lol.
Nov 7, 2022 4:02 PM
May 2020
Weebookey said:
Maisyyy said:

We have at least a whole volume to go, this isn’t the final chapter lol.

Okay I'm glad, I felt like I was gonna go insane with this being one of the last chapters.
Nov 20, 2022 10:11 AM
Apr 2017
Phos praying for themselves and leaving everyone else to rot for eternity would be an unbelievably based move, but im happy that they seem to have risen above that and achieved ilumination. Regardless, i feel like the next chapters will explain what happened and make the connection with the doctor much clearer.
Nov 21, 2022 5:38 PM

May 2018
The only prayer those fuckers deserve is for eternal hellfire to rain upon them for all eternity! Seriously, I hope Phos prays for them to get the exact opposite of what it is they desire.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Dec 3, 2022 7:24 AM
Sep 2018
I DONT WANT HOUSEKI NO KUNI TO ENDN WJFJWLWOQLW
May 3, 2023 11:57 PM
Jul 2017
I can't explain how i m feeling right now, why why Phos have to suffer alone ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿค•
Jun 28, 2023 8:50 AM
Jul 2020
I was like what the fk at first, but I guess I realized that phos pretty just just gave up, and accepted that she'll be alone for eternity.

Depressing.
Sep 16, 2023 1:48 PM
Dec 2020
Reading this chapter with Cinnabar OST playing in the background, was very hurtful.
Feb 23, 1:04 PM

Oct 2017
She should have made them suffer for a while lol but oh well, they passed on.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 108 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Yesterday

75 by shxtter »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 107 Discussion

Snovia - Mar 24

33 by Mugglus »»
Apr 22, 1:12 AM

» "Land of the Lustrous" (Houseki no Kuni) manga by Haruko Ichikawa will be COMPLETED NEXT MONTH

deg - Mar 19

30 by Atsunome »»
Apr 21, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2014

4 by CritiCold »»
Apr 2, 11:02 AM

» Theory of Phos being the tower of seven treasures

_YukiNoHana_ - Mar 27

4 by _YukiNoHana_ »»
Mar 29, 7:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.