Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite Characters - PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES

New
Pages (170) « First ... « 126 127 [128] 129 130 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2012 3:12 AM
Feb 2012
Aki: The most badass dad in anime.

Hakase: I really love kids. The idea of an 8 yr old genius mad scientist was just too funny and adorable to me.

Saber: BORINGBORINGBORINGBORINGBORINGBORINGBORINGBORINGBORINGBORING.
She's a horrid horrid character with no redeeming qualities. She's just way to bland and uninspired and brings the quality of the fate series down single handedly.
Nov 17, 2012 6:45 AM

Apr 2012
Sister: I love everyone from Arakawa so yeah haha (Except for his father and everyone associated with him)

Morgiana: Pretty cool so far I'm really liking her

Nanami: Pretty cool elder sister to the protagonist and certainly way smarter than him but not my favorite in the show.
Nov 17, 2012 7:43 AM

Feb 2012
@Sarahtoga104
Shizuo Heiwajima - cool guy. He's badass yet somehow creepy (not more then Izaya though) and very funny and likeable. And I love his VA.
Tsukuyo - I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. Gintama has one of the best female characters ever, no doubt about it. I think she would made a great couple with Gintoki.
Minene Uryuu - One of my favourite characters from Mirai Nikki. When she first appeared I thought she was a total psycho but it surprised me that she had some cute moments too (with Nishijima for example).
Sougo Okita - Great character, I like his cynism, sadism and badasness and the fact he has a soft side too.
Gintoki Sakata - The best shounen hero ever, hands down.
L Lawliet - I was rooting for Light but L truly deserves the attention and appreciation he gets.
Celty Sturluson - I once saw a picture of her with a quote: 'The ultimate proof that girls don't need their heads.' I second that.
KingLearNov 17, 2012 7:55 AM
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Nov 17, 2012 9:10 AM
Sep 2012
Yagami Light - A totally insane person, but still interesting.
Xerxes Break - Break is hilarious XD
Misaki Mei - A great and interesting heroine in my opnion.
Kaname Kuran - I´m not really a great fan of him, but in some aspect he can be interesting.
Nov 17, 2012 9:18 AM

Aug 2012
I have no idea who your two characters are :p sorry
Nov 17, 2012 10:10 AM

Jun 2011
Guess I'll comment on both then xD

@QueenCythia

Kiryuu Zero - He's alright, I used to love him before, but he isn't my type of character anymore... he's kinda, too depressed for my liking (though it's not that I can't understand why)... But he's still way better than Kaname and I still like his design xD

@CrimsonMelody

-Lucy - I watched EL a long time ago and I didn't like it much, though I still remember liking Lucy xD I felt sorry for her...
-Furukawa Nagisa - She's kinda likeable, dunno, I just always felt like cheering on her when it comes to anything she does :D
-Okazaki Ushio - One of my fave Clannad characters, she's absolutely adorable x333 Her death was the hardest moment for me to watch in the series...
-Tachibana Kanade - To be honest, I didn't like her as much as I thought I will xP She's alright, but didn't stand out for me as much as I expected... though her design is really beautiful ^^
-Nakamura Yuri - I liked her more than I thought xDDD I though she's just one more extremely whiny tsundere, but she's quite a good chara ^^
-Iwasawa Masami - Probably my favourite AB character, too bad she didn't have more screentime, I found her really loveable xP
Nov 17, 2012 1:47 PM

Jun 2010
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Byakuya Kuchiki- One of the best Bleach characters. Calm, reserved, powerful. He, by himself, made that Muramasa filler arc somewhat enjoyable.

Date Masamune- Kinda don't like Sengoku Basara, but he's definitely a fun character. The engrish he uses his hilarious, love his seiyuu.

Roronoa Zoro- Like I said, I love this seiyuu, Kazuya Nakai. Zoro is probably my favorite anime character ever. So great in many different ways. Strong fighter, firm resolve, cool design, etc. I'm excited to see what happened with him as One Piece goes on.
Nov 17, 2012 4:16 PM

May 2012
@Orange_Afro

Roronoa Zoro- I got him on my faves as well, i don't how long his gonna stay there though :L anyway, i love this guy! i mean he uses 3 motha F#%k3N SWORDS!

Vegeta- The saiyan prince! i love how his character develops from trying to beat Goku to admitting that he would never catch up to him :P

Jaegerjaquez, Grimmjow- He seems to be a very popular character for bleach fans but i don't see why his so popular : O that being said i can't hate him either :l

Gottwald, Jeremiah- Orange boy! throughout the whole Code Geass series he had been treated as a villain and a nuisance but at the end we see the ties he has with Lelouch and we see how awesome he is :P

King Bradley- the best homunculus in my opinion, i liked him as wrath (:
arcticdrop712Nov 17, 2012 4:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2012 5:07 AM

Jun 2011
@D_eidara

-Uchiha Itachi - He used to be my favourite anime character x3 I still think he's amazing, I love his development and personality, deffinitely the best character in Naruto :3
-Laxus Dreyar - At first, I couldn't understand what's so special about him and why so many people like him, but now, he's one of my fave FT characters (welll, the 2nd fave - after Gajeel xD), he's a real badass who's always interesting to watch <3
-Crocodile - Hmmm... well, he can be kinda annoying, but I don't really hate him (though I used to when I watched OP for the first time xD)... though he's probably one of the reasons why the Alabasta arc was so awesome xD
-Deidara - He's kinda creepy, but I like him, he's interesting to watch :D
-Ulquiorra Schiffer - A great chara <3 One of my faves from Bleach x3 I love his design, battle style, personality, well, pretty much everything about him ^^
-Shanks - Another badass character, I really love him ^^ He has an awesome personality xD
-Lelouch Lamperouge - Another amazing chara, worth respecting ^^ He's made the show for me (and probably for most viewers, though xD). He deffinitely didn't deserve what has happened to him xP
-Son Goku - He was always alright to me, quite likeable... xD
-Roronoa Zoro - <3 Just an amazing chara, more I watch - more I love him, and I always have <3 Badass, great with swords, voiced by the best seiyuu, great design, can you ask for more :D
-Van Hohenheim - I didn't find him particularly intersting, guess he was alright...
Nov 18, 2012 8:09 AM

Jan 2012
@Heiwajima
Aomine-A real beast god I hope we get the next season soon
Shizuo-He's in my favorites too gotta love him
Byakuya-He was cool in the first arc but then I didn't care about him anymore
Nov 18, 2012 8:21 AM

Apr 2012
@renders

Spike- Oh god I love him so much it really is such a shame what happens at the end of the anime :(
Shizuo- One of my favorites I love him so much ~
Kuroko- He is adorable and you absolutely have to love him for it that and how hard he tries despite being barely able to do anything he only has one skill
Akio- my favorite anime father of all time end of story
Harribel- Pretty cool definitely one of my favorite espadas
Onizuka- Oh I love he him makes probably the best faces in anime history everything he does puts a smile on my face
Sanji- My favorite Straw Hat ~
Ayumu- Oh Spiral haven't meet anyone else who's seen that before but he was a really cool protagonist I liked him
L-Another one of my favorites I was really rooting for him especially since I hated Light
Celty- Yet again one of my favorites she's so awesome I love her so much.
Nov 18, 2012 8:43 AM
Sep 2012
@Sarahtoga104

Uryuu Minene: Super badass terroist with a dairy that predicts the future! Simply

L Lawliet: Weird but smart guy.
Nov 18, 2012 10:17 AM

Apr 2012
It's fine we don't have to like the same characters my best friends all like prussia whom I hate but we are still best friends those weren't all really my top 10 anyway I've been meaning to fix it which I just did because when I entered the site I expected it to be like anime-planet where you could favorite as many characters as you wanted and those were the first 10 I thought of I finally stopped being lazy and fixed it these are my real 10 favorites now :)

As for your characters like I said I love Onizuka he's a really cool funny guy that makes awesome faces but I don't know the other one :(
Nov 18, 2012 11:21 AM

Apr 2011
Killua Zoldyck - An awesome character with a brilliant background. Really a good thing to see a Main Character of a shounen (from WSJ) that doesn't have any qualms about killing a person.

Gajeel Redfox - One of the few likeable characters if FT (for me), he would probably get a place in my favorite characters list, if not for the ones I already have on it.

Sakata Gintoki - A troll loved by everyone (well, a lot of people). It's funny how he wants to be loved, yet rejects all those that come to him loving him.

Makise Kurisu - A very likeable character, but that maybe due to me liking tsundere characters. Not to mention, she is a perfectly executed tsundere.
yhunataNov 18, 2012 11:27 AM
Nov 18, 2012 1:36 PM

Jun 2008
L - A character that fits very nicely in playing the antagonist of Light but also a hypocrite since he seems to want success for his own ego as much as Kira's ego makes him think his always right the same seems to be going with this guy too. The scene where both say at the same time they are justice shows that in reality this guy isn't as different as it pretends to be. His similarity with the one he tries to catch could very well ad an to the role as antagonist.
His a good character for his role but i prefer Kira since he seems more real without L quirks and dehumanized behaviors. Also L's hypocrisy as presented by the author bothers me. Kira's more human hypocrisy(his ego swallowed-up by power) ends up being presented as evil but L's seem to get a clean card when it should have been a little more criticized.

Light- Well as i said i like his superiority complex and his logic in justifying his insanity. Simply as a human being he seems to have become quite rotten and fallen for the same megalomaniac trap many capable men have fallen for but as an anti-hero type of protagonist he is as brilliant as it comes in his role.

Mihawk- Awesome dude with a sword. Can't say much more really since as a character he isn't quite developed but if we go by with his interaction with Zoro he certainly doesn't seem to be your typical rotten to the core type of pirate but someone that lives with a clear code of honor.

Aomine- Cocky little bastard. Don't like him much but his role brings an excitement to the story so i think his useful in that regard. What i hate about him is that his cockiness is unjustifiable. He supposedly became like that because he could not find a challenge in the sport he loves but considering his age and his limited basketball experience his attitude is unjustifiable. And as we already saw he found people who can challenge him so why so dishearteningly cocky?

Hohenheim - Hmm...Not a bad character but not exactly a character i can say much about. I think he made many mistakes in the way he went about doing things though and his relatively good nature doesn't excuse that but he seems to know as much by himself. A decent character but nothing exciting.

Hei - This guy reminds me of myself at times(no i don't have cool powers). A decent enough fellow that basically found himself in a mess and discovered he could throw away and become a lot of things but never managed to completely get rid of his nature. For me his a man constantly trying to discover himself and his place in the world.

Kamina: A guy i considered wrongly being characterize as manly and Gar. He is mostly childish actually. His overoptimistic simplistic childish views help make him likable since many viewers like his simplicity but the show also cater to his unrealistic nature by making his crazy views fulfilled easily(lets just stick that machine onto the other and create a big robot just because it came to me like that. What to you know it works!!!!).
His not a character i hate but i consider the comments about him completely wrong.

Lelouch- See Light section. His almost the same with the difference that he saw the reflection of his own madness and put an end to it by himself.

Madara - Your overpowered villain guy that is actually misguided right here. He is basically a man that ended up with a stupid philosophy in his desperation for a solution to the problem(a little like people creating religions cause they can't explain shit without saying someone made them). The fact that he has a plan and philosophy and his overpowered as hell instantly gives him the tools to put his power and philosophy against the philosophy and power of our heroes. He has more essence than the villains that simply think distraction is beautiful but at the same time his more a fool than they are because at least the have a know how of their true nature.
I generally like the guy as a character because he has that op level a major bad guy in a big shounen story needs and Tobi didn't have that as much as this guy.

Message to next guy: Don't you write me stupid one line descriptions and don't bother if you don't know at least half of them. I'm sick of lazy bastards that only want to hear about their own without giving back.
MonadNov 19, 2012 12:13 AM
Nov 18, 2012 3:37 PM
Oct 2010
@Monad

Ayanami Rei - Terrible character, infact she isn't really a character, merely a soulless plot device that is only placed there to affect the other characters and story. No progression, no personality and no emotion. The EVA builds handle her way better than the original series.

Roberta - Loved her character, and her arc was really well done. She was a ruthless soldier who used anything to get the job done (even her "assets") yet her reasons for her bloodshed could be considered justified.

Kusanagi Makoto - Major as they call her is a really strong female lead. She is pretty intelligent, decisive and ruthless but what I like most about her is that she seems very human under all of that, she isn't the stuck up bad ass man hating type but she isn't a push over in the slightest.

Gaara - I was sympathetic to his background, and I liked his fighting style however he could have done with alot more screen time in the later arcs, I felt as though his character changed too much without much notice, though they did try but it still sort of felt unnatural.

Kallen - Not much to say about her, I thought she was a pretty forgettable character in the grand scheme of things and didn't really provide an extra dimension into CG.

Revy - See roberta. The main difference between revy and roberta is that her actions aren't really justifiable, she merely does it for money and doesn't care about very much. Her relationship with rock was also really well done IMO.

Makie Kurisu - Kristina, the best character in SG other than Okabe, her personality although a bit cliché was quite likeable and she demonstrated degrees of intelligence and compassion while providing some humour. Her relationship with Okabe was excellently done and felt extremely natural after the events that unfolded.
Nov 18, 2012 3:39 PM

Mar 2010
@skudoops

Kenshin Himura - his pacifism kinda pissed me off at first but I grew to like the guy

Hououin Kyouma - he's a mad scientist, sonovabitch. 'Nuff said. A unique, badass, complex, charming character that is a rarity nowdays

Ryougi Shiki - from first impressions she looked interesting and mysterious (and powerful) but since I've seen only the first movie I can't really comment more...

Gilgamesh - never liked that guy. Too arrogant...

Alucard - he's overall badass and mysterious. The only reason I haven't given up hope about modern vampires yet :)

Guts - Strong, doesn't run away from fights or leave others to fight for him, overall badass

On the other hand, I never liked Griffith since the moment I saw him. He looked evil and unlikable to me since begining

Homura Akemi - probably one of the two characters in Madoka that I cared about and her fate left a very bitter taste at the end of the series
WhisperBitNov 18, 2012 3:52 PM
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Nov 18, 2012 6:36 PM

Dec 2011
@WhisperBit

Spiegel, Spike - Cool MC, but to be honest I liked the other three members of the Bebop crew better than him. I do love Spike though, he's the epitome of cool badass, we need more protagonists like him.

Stanfield, Claire - Oh, this sexy axcrazy moffo. I honestly don't see how one can dislike Claire. He's awesome in every way. I don't remember loving a psycho so much since I was addicted to Elfen Lied back in 6th grade.

Isaac & Miria - Forgive the lame pun, but they stole the show. Baccano! wouldn't be as good without them there. They're simply great characters and I fucking love them.

Russo, Ladd - Another psycho everyone loves. His joy to go around killing people was so infectious that I always laughed along with him. Love his antics and everything.

Prochainezo, Firo - He's so much cooler in the novels, his sarcasm there kills me everytime. What can I say? Just another member of the flawless Baccano! cast.

Hei - Still haven't finished DTB, I'm on episode 18, but... Yeah, he's badass, I like him, but I just like him. I still don't quite see why he's SO loved.

Heiwajima, Shizuo - Never gonna get tired of saying how much I love this guy, oh God, do I love him. So entertaning it's sick, great personality, episode focused on him was one of the best ones.
Nov 18, 2012 6:57 PM

Jan 2011
Sakura, Kyouko - this is the only character that i truly liked from Madoka, badass personality an interesting background

Elric, Edward - one of those few shonen protagonists that i like, i prefer him when he is serious though an i gotta admit his fights werent that awesome

Furukawa, Akio - one of the 2 characters that i liked from clannad, he an Sanae should have been the protagonists... now that i think about it he might be one of the coolests anime dads
ive seen
Kyon - this guy is hillarous, his interactions with Haruhi are the best part of that show, i like who he can act cynical in a funny way

Sonozaki, Shion - fav character from higurashi, she stole the show when she went insane... i loved the the satoko torture scene, whiny bitch met a guesome end :D
Nov 18, 2012 6:57 PM

Oct 2011
@donotthrowsouls

Sakura, Kyouko - A little generic, but a fun addition to the team. Also the most sexually attractive of the mahou shoujos but that is irrelevant.

Elric, Edward - A go getter. Passionate. I have no complaints even if I'm not the biggest fan of FMA.

Sutcliff, Grell - I have no idea.

Anarchy, Panty - Slutbutt but a fun slutbutt. Like a slutbutt you hang out with for kicks but don't want to sex because she's a total slutbutt.

Anarchy, Stocking - The slutbutt you want to sex but don't necessarily want to hang out with.

Furukawa, Akio - The fucking dad you wish you had.

Kyon - Tool.

Koiwai, Yotsuba - Cute I suppose.

Sonozaki, Shion - I guess calling her a psycho would be a bit redundant but that's really all I have to say in that regard.

Ahiru - No comment. Haven't seen Tutu but I intend on watching it soon.
Nov 18, 2012 7:02 PM

May 2011
@donotthrowsouls

Sakura, Kyouko: Definitely my fave character from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika after Kyuubey.

Elric, Edward: A very likeable MC. I only read the manga so all of the action scenes were pretty static so I can't fully grasp how amazing people say he is in the anime.

Furukawa, Akio: Yes! Another Akio fan. Best father-in-law ever. Period.

Kyon: Kyon stands as one of my favorite male MCs. Great choice.

Koiwai, Yotsuba: I can't find myself to finish the manga but for what I've read, she's hilariously stupid. Just not my kind of humor anymore.

Sonozaka, Shion: I still don't know the difference between her and her sister yet. I haven't watched enough of the anime consistently to recall.

I got ninja'd.

@DEMOLITION_D

I only know of Hitagi. Not my favorite Monogatari character but she is no doubt a likeable one.
LEGOFNov 18, 2012 9:14 PM
Nov 18, 2012 9:51 PM

Nov 2011
Mikan - A Lolicon's tresure

Kobato - She's really cute

Elucia - Looks really good for her age

Haqua - Same as above

Tsumiki - I'm liking her with those ears, gonna watch that anime

Ayumi - I'd like to see her running.

Minami - Look at her in that swimsuit

Rikka - Oh my oh my, she knows how to use a Mauser

Azusa - Awesome, she's my favorite of all time High five.

Kirigaya - She has a cute face, and she's a little sister.

Overall: Nice to see a fellow Lolicon, We are very sick people
Nov 18, 2012 10:15 PM

Jun 2012
@OtakuAngel115

Minato - I liked her. I was happy

Yuri - One of my least favorite characters in Angel Beats. I don't really hate her like I do Haruhi, but the rest of the cast was far more likable imo.

Primula - My favorite Shuffle character after King of God/Devils and Kaede. Pretty damn adorable, even if her anime arc was a little boring. (Though it was probably better than her VN arc. I didn't appreciate the sudden tsundere turn).

hydroNov 18, 2012 10:20 PM
Nov 18, 2012 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
@SaberEdge
Death the Kid-
Hes a pretty cool character, he's my 2nd fav next to Black Star, and he always cracks me up with his symmetry obsession, although the way he held his guns always annoyed me.

Light-
Lights a difficult character to judge hes very hit or miss I loved him during the beginning of the series, annoyed with him in the middle, and I liked his character near the end. It was entertaining to see how his character dealt with all the obstacles thrown at him.
Nov 19, 2012 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
@CriticalShock
Ayanami, Rei - A very interesting character. Not sure how she is moe but she apparently is. She is not a puppet.
Guts - A classic anti hero type character that you cant help to route for. Plus he is a tank.
Bradley, King - He chops a tank in half!!! Probably my favorite Homunculus in the fma series.
Sturluson, Celty - Havent seen all of dur???? but she seems pretty cool. Definitely one of my favourite characters in the series.
mc093Nov 19, 2012 12:15 AM
Nov 19, 2012 1:03 AM

Jun 2012
@m_c093

L - Well his personality was amusing. I have problems with his speculations though. Still a fun character overall, and definitely better than his cheap 2nd season knock off. Though I much prefer Light.

Misaki - I thought she was pretty interesting, though I liked Satou a little better. Their interactions were always good to watch either way.

Akio - One of my favorite characters ever. I love most if not all of Clannad's cast, but I'll never understand how Akio isn't the most popular in the show. He is the perfect character.

Kiritsugu - My favorite character from one of my favorite shows. I usually don't like flashbacks, but I enjoyed his background story. And the way he goes about everything is just badass, as are his fights. I need to watch this anime in HD, or at least in better quality than a shitty stream.

Grell - I liked him. Hard not to, the crazy bastard.

hydroNov 19, 2012 1:09 AM
Nov 19, 2012 3:52 AM
Sep 2012
@SaberEdge

Furukawa Akio: LOL, him and his wife xD
Death the Kid: Entertaining...(Only seen some of Soul Eater)
Yagami Light: A Phycho but a smart one
Nov 19, 2012 3:58 AM

Jul 2012
@QueenCythia

Can't say much, you got only 2 characters.

Zero Kiryuu : He was pretty cool in the anime.
I don't know the other one.
Nov 19, 2012 4:30 AM

Apr 2012
@KeyKo

Luffy- the loveable meat lover (and I'm a vegetarian) all the straw hats are such wonderful people and characters that will do anything for the sake of their friends and their dreams
Yuno- She is such a terrible person yet somehow you cannot help loving her in every single way no matter what she does wrong it doesn't matter we still love her
Mikoto- My all time favorite anime female right here she has all my favorite qualities combined into one awesome railgun.
Kurisu- Another one of my favorites I think she is the perfect tsundere and such an interesting character on top of her already present tsundere type I love her.
Kirito- he's a really good protaginist I certainly like him better than a lot of other shounen protagonists out there
Shizuku- Cynical and smart and focused on her future and academics before anything out which I can respect as I put dating aside for school too but still I want her to get with Haru already haha
Lisara- Really cool female lead in a harem it's nice when they don't have the typical lovey dovey leads in harems i mean tsunderes are always present but they are usually on the side in harem anime that aside awesome character LOVE her outfit oh and awesome fire powers too are always a plus~
Nov 19, 2012 8:18 AM

Aug 2012
@Sarahtoga104

Killua - he has this cool yet mysterious personality which I like about him
Mikoto - biribiri :3
Hattori - together with Conan, they really make a great tandem
Kyon - I'm amazed that he's able to keep up with Haruhi's demands (TBH I find her annoying)
Makise - I usually don't like tsunderes but when I do, it's her <3

My Youtube page: link
Nov 19, 2012 8:43 AM

Dec 2011
@tripmode1992 - Unfortunately I only know two characters...

Charlotte (IS) and Yakumo (School Rumble) were by far the two most adorable characters in their anime! Geez, I loved them. Charlotte's accent was too cute, ha~ ^^
Nov 19, 2012 9:06 AM

Jan 2011
@Donette

Rock Lee- one of the best characters in Naruto (Guy Sensei!!)
Kenshin- classic badas
Excalibur- even though he pisses me off to no extent he still brought some good humor to the show especially in the filler episode where he finally found someone that was willing to agree top his rulebook
Nov 19, 2012 9:22 AM
Apr 2012
@LancelotTypeZero

Erza: One of the best on Fairy Tale, if I were to pick a fav from that show, she would be in the running for sure.
Simon: Only saw about half of the anime, but I was not a fan of him from what I did see.
Suzaku Kururugi: Pretty boring generic character from what I saw of him in the first season.
Kazuto Kirigaya: You seem to have a thing for generic hero types. Develop better taste imo.
Saber: Same as the last two heh.
Akio Furukawa: Best dad of all time, I fully approve him being on your list. He was on my list for awhile also.
Minorin: Love her, but glad she lost to The Palmtop Tiger
EVBNov 19, 2012 9:29 AM
Nov 19, 2012 1:26 PM

Sep 2011
@EVB:

Ayase, Chihaya: I really did love her. Only downside to her character is that she is played off as a ditz all too often. But I love when she gets into karuta mode. That's truly when her character shines. I'd list her as one of my favorites too! :)

Russo, Ladd: Ohhh. This crazy one. Wish they gave the back story to his life and why he was enjoying being a psycho. One of the most memorable characters in the entire series.

Ichihara, Yuuko: Ahh. Seeing her on your list really brings memories of that series. I loved her. The cool demeanor, bullying Watanuki, and comments always made me smile.

Watashi: I'm iffy on her character. She was okay - I don't think she was anything special. I love her pink big hair, though.
gigglingidiotNov 19, 2012 1:34 PM
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Nov 19, 2012 2:06 PM
Mar 2012
@Gigglingidiot

Mugen - i haven't seen all of Samurai Champloo but from what i've seen he seems a tad one-dimensional...
Light Yagami - an undeniable genius...his character and traits were quite revolutionary when Death Note came out but now that there are so many of his clones appearing numerous series, his charm kinda wanes a bit.. and his regression into a cliched villain at the end was regrettable
Sakata Gintoki -da BOSS!!!
Yao, Ling - i gott admit his friendship with Greed was touching, especially when they
at the end
Morgiana - she's gorgeous-lookng, that's all i can say right now...
Nov 19, 2012 2:26 PM

Mar 2012
@KingofConquerors
Wow! Great characters! Here we go...

Okabe Rintarou - What can I say? Awesome mad scientist. One of my favorite characters from Steins;Gate. Those gooey bananas. Crazy, lovable guy in a crazy, awesome show.

Senjougahara Hitagi - The character that made me love Bakemonogatari. Without her, it wouldn't have been the same. She is one of the best female anime characters, with her beautiful looks and attitude. Definately one of the best.

Rider - Don't know if I really liked this guy or not. Not my favorite character from the Fate/Zero series, but cool, nonetheless.

Emiya Kiritsugu - I liked this guy. Better than his son, IMO. XD

Aozaki Touko - I haven't watched this series yet, so I can't comment on the character.

Jacuzzi Splot - Freakin' cool guy with a freakin' cool name. He really got on my nerves at first with his constant complaining, but after a while he grew on me, just like the rest of the cast of BACCANO! did. After you really got to know him, you could really see that he could be brave and be a pretty cool dude.

Lelouch Lamperouge - Awesome. Intellegent, good looking, a mastermind--he's everything. Even though he's trying to rule the world, you just have to root for him. The ending that awaited him wasn't what anyone had expected, but it was great. Throughout the whoel series, I wanted him to win and be successful. He was truely an awesome character.

Zwei - I watched this a LONG time ago, and never got to finish it, but I remember that I loved Zwei. I was always hoping for him to get what he wanted and he was always really cool.

Simon - It's sad that so many people favor Kamina over Simon, but I personally liek Simon better, especially in the later half of Gurren Lagann. He was a very dynamic character, and it was cool to see him change into a "man" as the series went on and he became a really cool guy in the end.

Kumagawa Misogi - I haven't watched this series yet, so I can't comment on the character.
AyanashiiNov 19, 2012 2:40 PM
Nov 19, 2012 3:53 PM

Jan 2011
Orihara, Izaya - my second fav from Durarara, id liked if the anime had focused on him a bit more, anyways he was hillarous

Stanfield, Claire - 3rd fav character from Baccano, the whole stuff about the rail tracer was insane... i think he went to far when he tortured the kid though

Alucard - my 5th fav anime character, he is just badass

Makise, Kurisu - one of those rare examples of a tsundere done right, her interactions with Okabe were one of the best parts of the anime

Senjougahara, Hitagi - she used to be in my top 10 but nisemonogatari kicked her outta my list, shes still my fav character from that series though

Sakagami, Tomoyo - i didnt like any of the girls from tomoyas harem, she annoyed me less than the mc, the tsundere, the loli

Hei - if we are talking about season 1 Hei then i agree, unfortunately season 2 pretty much ruined his character... went from badass, stylish assasin to a boring drunk
Nov 19, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 2011
@silversaint

-Alucard: Screw Twilight, THIS guy is the definition of what a true vampire should be. ^_^ He's really awesome.
-Lelouch: A mad genius in another form, but his reasoning was a bit admirable to me. Plus, he's really cool.
-Vegeta: Classic prince.
-Rintarou: I LOVE HIM! He's definitely one of the coolest male characters I've seen, and he's HILARIOUS. 0_0 Especially laughed when he tried to be Black, because he actually would make the stereotype work. ^_^ Mamoru~
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Nov 19, 2012 7:43 PM

Mar 2012
@SoraLover1994
Ah, nice choices. :D Here we go...

Sora - Very good protagonist of a very good game series. With his spiky hair and puffy shorts, he runs in to save the day from the Heartless and evil! Heroic, brave, awesome--what more can you get?

Zack Fair - Havent' seen the anime yet, so I cannot comment.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi - A hot, violin playing blue haired guy with cat ears--what more can you ask for in an anime character? His attitude and looks make him irrisitable and a great character.

Kyo Sohma - You know, a lot of people seem to perfer Yuki over Kyo, but personally I like Kyo better. Kyo was a more dynamic character and I could really feel the bond with him and Tohru as the series went on. He had attitude and awesomeness. Not to mention he's a cat. What's not to love?

Katsuki Shima - OH! I forgot about this character. He was very endearing in the series, too bad he wasn't in more of it. His story was very touching and he was very sweet and cute as a character.

Rin Okumura - A demon who is also an exocist. What irony. XD I've always liked Rin better than Yukio. Rin was funny, strong, and a good character. Too bad the ending of the show didn't live up to his awesomeness.

Amu Himamori - Eh. I didn't like her very much. She had her moments where I really liked her, but sometimes she would get on my nerves.

Ohana Matsumae - Haven't watched the anime so can't comment.

Kyouko Sakura - Not my favorite character in the show, but I did still like her. She was a nice, cool character. I didn't like her at first, but she began to grow on me as the show went on. Pretty good character.
AyanashiiNov 19, 2012 7:54 PM
Nov 20, 2012 8:47 PM

Oct 2012
@ FMA I only know of 4

Alucard: This is how vampires should be. Creepy and Funny. The man defines bulletproof.

Kurisu: I wish I knew more people like her in real life. Very intelligent with a good amount of quirks

Hei: One of my favorite anime characters.

Lelouch: Watching second season of code geass now. Very complex character

Nov 20, 2012 9:03 PM

May 2011
@Death_Acolyte

Hei (BK201) - I'm actually watching Darker Than Black right now (on ep 6) and Hei is already a favourite character of mine. Great choice! His personality, motives and actions coupled with his fighting style make for an overall great experience. I'm really interested in learning about his past and allegiance.

CC - Can't really decide if she or Kallen was my favourite female in Code Geass but I can agree that CC was the superior character overall. She's one of the better characters in CG and it would definitely not be the same without her. I liked her relationship with Lelouch the most.

KING BRADLEY - I can see FMAB on your favourites as well so I wasn't surprised at all at seeing this badass on your list. In terms of fighting, he was the best, and anyone who's been up against him will definitely remember it, especially that tank (lol). His character also got pretty fleshed out with those flashbacks at the academy and his words during and after the conclusion with SCAR.

Kuchiki Byakuya - One of my favourite Captains in Bleach without a doubt. His cold first impression really had an image stuck in my head but everything changed after he took that sword for Rukia at the end of the SS arc. Senbonzakura is truly amazing as well; so visually beautiful, yet so deadly. A formidable Captain, head of the Kuchiki clan, brother, ally, friend and person. I respect him.
Kayaba-Nov 20, 2012 11:29 PM
Nov 21, 2012 12:07 AM

Aug 2009
@-Shuda-

Zack Fair- To be completely honest I don't remember him in Advent children, wasn't Cloud the main character? Or was it that Cloud is a blonde hair Zack cosplayer. I'm pretty sure they're both just Guts cosplayers though jk (sry if you don't get the reference)

Roy Mustag- Pretty awesome character, probably my favorite from FMA as well aside from Greed. He's pretty beast in FMA:B

Holo: SEASON THREE WHERE ARE YOU??!!!

Kenshin Himura- He was at his best in Trust and Betrayal, one of my all time favorite anime.

Hei- Why did they make him a drunk pedophile in season 2 :( He was a pretty amazing character in s1 though.

Aizen Sousuke- Actually a pretty awesome twist when this guy became a villain. I was pretty young when I first saw Bleach though, it is still my favorite out of the big 3 (didn't really bother watching the other 2)
LoneWolfDec 1, 2012 8:11 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Nov 21, 2012 3:47 PM

Jun 2011
@bottosai-01

-Guts - Badass, I like his design and his fighting style xD There were times when I found his actions a bit annoying though, but he's still a pretty intersting chara ^^
-Yagami Light - L was always more my type of chara, yet, I've always been a Kira fan for some reason xDDD Dunno, he's just an amazingly done character, interesting and well-developed ^^ I love him :3
-Alucard - Another badass :D I really enjoy watching him fight and I like his personality ^^
Nov 22, 2012 4:05 PM
Apr 2011
@ Heiwajima_Mayu

Sorry i only know 2 of your favorite characters^^

- Kuchiki, Byakuya : Maybe my favorite captain. Got a great chara design and his bankai/zanpakutō is really awesome. Damn he can kill you with leafs xD. I also love the weird relationship with his sister and Ichigo.

- Roronoa, Zoro : Badass, interesting personality, funny sometimes (against his will^^). Combat style is very cool. But the best in my opinion is his japanese dub. That make him even more badass. :p
Nov 29, 2012 6:30 PM

Apr 2012
@KingofConquerors

Rintaro- LOVE I love almost everything about Steins;Gate and this mad scientist is not an exception
Senjougahara- She is interesting she's like a mix of the deres and I love her for it very interesting female lead if only they focused more on her and less on his sisters in Nisemonogatari
Rider- My favorite Fare/Zero character unlike everyone else I know of the female gender who obsessed over Gil I was in love with Rider and his antics
Kiritsugu- Far better main character than Shirou ever actually intelligent and not annoying.
Jacuzzi- He is adorable though I hear Shinpachi when I heard his voice him and Nice make a good couple.
Zwei- Eeee someone who loves phantom I love this anime and I love him
Lelouch- Some people question how I can hate Light but love Lelouch thing is though Lelouch actually has a noble purpose and the capability to care for other human beings.
Simon- Unlike other Kamina obsessed fangirls I always preferred Simon I prefer characters that undergo growth throughout the series from a timid little boy with a drill to a badass I enjoy dynamic characters more than static ones.
Nov 29, 2012 8:34 PM

Aug 2012
@Sarahtoga104

Misaka Mikoto - she has a pretty interesting personality, although I really don't know why most people like her (not that I hate her though)
Hattori Heiji - he's awesome, used to be one of my favorite characters when I was still watching Detective Conan, and his tandem with Conan is one of the best I've ever seen
Makise Kurisu - the most loveable and my favorite tsundere, the others I find them pretty annoying (except Misaka Mikoto)

My Youtube page: link
Nov 29, 2012 8:46 PM

Feb 2009
Nakano, Azusa ~ Personally, I never found any of the K-ON characters to be particularily intriguing. She's cute and... That's about it.

Dunois, Charlotte ~ Again, she's cute but that's about it. She was my favorite from that series, though.

Tachibana, Kanade ~ Behind Yurippe, she was my favorite character in Angel Beats! She was extremely, cute, had a decent back story, had some hilarious moments and was a badass in fights.

Makise, Kurisu ~ I am currently watching Steins;Gate and I must admit that I did not like her at all at first, but she is growing on me as the series continues on. She is a good character and her reactions to the situations she is placed in are realistic... I still prefer Mayuri though :3 Tuturu!

Sengoku, Nadeko ~ A very cute girl, although reading some spoilers on her character makes her quite intriguing. I look forward to her being explored more.

Shiina, Mayuri ~ Speak of the devil! I absoloutly love her, and watching episode 12 - 13 was heartbreaking, actually made me cry a bit and that is a rare occurance from me. I get the feeling that it will only intensify as the series continues...

Touwa, Erio ~ Meh, pretty much another moe blob that I really didn't connect with...
Nov 30, 2012 3:57 PM

Dec 2011
@Kipcha

First of all, i like your profile, very nice presentation picture. Thaty said, lets cut to the chase:

->Kururugi Zuzaku: Nice character, and amazing mecha battler, thought a little inconsistent for my likes; i mean, most of the series he goes like "The ends jutify the means" only to in the very last chapters to say "Oh! i was wrong, the ends DOES justify the menans" I hate that inconsisten on the characters.

->Heiwajima Shizuo: Ironically one of the most violent characters in anime is the one who actually hates violence. His battle cry, and his development (further explored in the LN) is just amazing; along celty, one of the best characters in DRRR!!!

->Himura Kenshin: An mazing character and one of the most developed in anime (along with the elric brothers). I like him. A lot; specially trought the Shishio arc (wich in my opinion should have been the end of the series).

->Evans, Soul Eater: I did not see much of the series, but i do like hium what he does in the uncountable AMV that are around the internet (around Youtube).

That's it, for nany retaliation or comment please refer to my profile. Doing a conversation/discution here is just disrespecfull to the other users.
Zaraquiel99Nov 30, 2012 4:06 PM
Nov 30, 2012 4:13 PM

Dec 2011
@Zaraquiel99

Hei - He sure is a badass, and I like his character, but I don't like him quite as much as other people apparently do. Some other characters in DTB caught more of my interest.

Spiegel, Spike - Now here's a badass that caught my interest much more. I love his cool personality, slightly goofy moments and the way he actually cares for his crew. A greatly memorable character, too.

Aisaka, Taiga - Ah yes, the tsundere princess. Honestly, the only people I've ever seen hating Taiga are tsundere haters. She's got depth, a good background and amazing development. She's a real sweetheart. I love her.

Misaki, Mei - Well, I used to like her... But after the last episodes I couldn't cope with the way she acted towards the whole color of death thing and in the end she felt kinda meh. I lost my interest in her character.

Break, Xerxes - I've only watched Pandora Hearts up until the Cheshire Cat part, but he's easily the one I liked the most among the characters. Quirky personality with a twist of mystery, and still a badass.

Sturluson, Celty - "a woman wihout head and still is extremely sexy". Very much true. She's amazing, her personality is beautiful and her development and relationship with Shinra are lovely. She's very close to my favorite female character from Drrr!!

(For the next person who comments on me: my profile is currently taken over by Baccano!, so if you don't want to comment on the characters there, he's my actual list:)
jiroutachiNov 30, 2012 4:24 PM
Nov 30, 2012 5:31 PM
Jul 2012
@donotthrowsouls

Mira At first she was annoying because of the voice. Now, I liked her the ways she do funny.

Dian, Isaac Same as Mira without hating on Seirryus voice.

Prochainezo, Firo Badass dectvive. Wish he bring more screentime of him. He kickass.

Russo, Ladd Great villan character. Liked that one scene when he kicked the gun out of his hands.
Pages (170) « First ... « 126 127 [128] 129 130 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» This or That? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 6, 2022

5914 by MitsukiHimeka »»
27 seconds ago

» What you think about ________ ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Sapphire_Thunder - Sep 15, 2009

205 by asschewer »»
37 seconds ago

» What is the last thing the person above googled? ( 1 2 3 4 )

IpreferEcchi - Mar 17, 2020

184 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» Is it a red flag? ( 1 2 3 4 )

iHateAnimeBro - Apr 24

157 by Rhaelynne »»
2 minutes ago

» Why is the above user cool? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Monochrosanity - Jun 16, 2020

5789 by MitsukiHimeka »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.