Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite Characters - PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES

New
Pages (170) « First ... « 124 125 [126] 127 128 » ... Last »
Nov 5, 2012 1:25 AM
Jan 2012
@miereneronaile

Chihaya Ayase - You got the right idea adding her into your favorites, she is one of the best female protagonist I've seen so far. Really good character.

Kurisu Makise - Great character, she was one of my favorites from Steins;Gate. The only tsundere I like as well.
Nov 5, 2012 1:36 AM

Feb 2011
@Deimo

Katsura Kotaro - Very entertaining feller. His interactions with the other characters are great.

Saluja Alibaba - Decent protagonist. Not as annoying as most other shounens.

Yao Ling - Entertaining, but sometimes annoying. But still a good character.

Paladiknight Leorio - Underrated. Can be kinda cool at times.
I'm a douche. Deal with it.
Nov 5, 2012 2:06 AM

Oct 2012
@ simnys978

Greed - One of the most dynamic aspects of fullmetal alchemist. Was good hearing his views, and his battle in the 2003 anime with Ed was spectacular. A good villain/anti-hero type character.

Kyon - Ah, a shared favorite! He's one heck of a unique narrator, taking snarkiness to new levels. Dealing with haruhi tho, snarkiness is quite necessary. Also develops really well throughout.

Yagami, Light - What can i say? This guy defined Death Note, and he was a genius. A genuinely well-designed and well planed, if not extremely well "developed along with plot" character.
Nov 5, 2012 5:11 AM
Jun 2012
Kyon is cool. He's a cool dude. Actually he's a bit of a jerk, love him anyway.
Nov 5, 2012 6:03 AM

Jul 2011
You need to rate at least 3 persons and actually bother to write something about it
Nov 5, 2012 6:13 AM

Dec 2009
@eminakcuf

Guts: Good character. His development is also very good. Couldn't add him due to 10 characters limitation.

Kenzo Tenma: I don't like him that much. I don't hate him, too. A rather generic person whose way of thinking is totally different from me.

Wolfgang Grimmer: Mr. Steiner. My favorite character in Monster. Seriously, I've just increased the score by 1 just because of this man.
Nov 5, 2012 6:21 AM

Aug 2012
@ j4x

Okabe Rintarou - El Psy Congroo :)
Makise Kurisu - One of my crush xD
Onizuka, Eikichi - I wish that I met this kind of teacher when I was in Highschool :D
Nov 5, 2012 7:21 AM

Apr 2012
@Shinx233

Tu Oderschvank, Nelliel: Kyahaha, he is very cute indeed!
Lucy: I love her too, and she looks perfect with blood on her face =D
Eris, Ferris: I sooo love her! And she's so cute with being addicted to dango
Nov 5, 2012 7:29 AM

Feb 2012
@emanime
Lelouch - have him in my favs too, he's simply awesome.
Izaya Orihara - I didn't like him that much, because his attitude and looks remind me too much of myself. On the other hand, he is definitely an interesting character and his interactions with Shizuo were great.
Shinra Kishitani - he is a funny character, I think he's insane though.
I thought it was pretty creepy at first, but as the show progressed I had to admit they would make a pretty good couple.
KingLearNov 5, 2012 7:35 AM
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Nov 5, 2012 8:04 AM

Aug 2012
Yagami Light - A scary character. He had one of the best evolution during the serie. From a nice protagonist he became a hateful antagonist... I like that.
Misaki Mei - Uh... I don't know what to think about her. Another is my favourite anime, and strangely I don't like Misaki that much. Anyway, she's still a great character, and her design rocks (her eyes... Yeah!). So cute and so creepy at the same time.
Sebastian Michael - The cat guy, eh eh. Good character.
Nov 5, 2012 8:27 AM
Jul 2018
@Mentalii

Furude Rika - she's also one of my favourite characters. Obviously i love her and her double personality..

Akise Aru - He's my favourite male character of Mirai Nikki(the female one is Uryuu).
Aisaka Taiga - typical tsundere character, but she's a nice character
Accelerator - before i think he's annoying but then after he met Last Order he become a very good character
removed-userNov 5, 2012 8:41 AM
Nov 5, 2012 9:09 AM

Mar 2012
Tohsaka Rin - a great character, nothing to say. Independent, strong, funny and cute. She is by the way inspired from the character Aozaki Aoko (from Nasu's earlier work) which is one of the greatest characters I know.
Kikyou - well... a dead character xD If you consider her role in the Inuyasha series I can say it fits in perfectly. She gave me some headaches at some points and those who saw Inuyasha should understand why. =))
Furude Rika - a desperate time traveler looking for simple happiness, while the whole world acts against her. I really like this character..... as long as she doesn't say "MIPAAU"... ARGH!!!
Alice - typical fu**ed up tsundere... I do not like them too much. (I mean the one with no memories at the begining). The manga is now at a point where I like her.
Kyouko Sakura - typical "cool" with a fuc*ed up childhood. I can't say she's a significant character in Madoka. I also do not like characters that act before even thinking a bit (like almost killing a person that can be a great friend to you...)
Nov 5, 2012 9:16 AM
Jul 2012
@valik93

Archer - Badass. Though he isn't the strongest he's pretty epic, especially in UBW

Emiya Kiritsugu - Can't say I like him too much because his lifestyle is so fucked up. But the way he gets shit done is legit.

Himura Kenshin - Awesome, I love his double personality, when he's serious he's unstoppable.

Makise Kirisu - Tsundere queen, she's cute and her personality is awesome.

Okabe Rintarou - Fucking hilarious, I love the way he talks on the phone and his laugh is epic. He's a true hero.
Javi-HimeNov 5, 2012 9:25 AM
Nov 5, 2012 9:45 AM

Aug 2012
Well, I'm also gonna comment your extended list.

Tachibane Kanade - Cute girl but she annoys me. Her backround is pretty twisted.
Kamijou Touma - Eh eh, that guy's awesome. FUKO DA. I love how all the girls he meets fall for him.
Kobato Hasegawa - The loli. I like her eyes. Otherwise she didn't mark my mind.
Furude Rika - Also among my favourite character. A brave person, who went through many things. And her " Nipaah ~ " ... Awww <3
Misaka Mikoto - An electrifying girl. The way she is with Touma's so cute, she's all clumsy and so on.
Furude Hanyuu - I pretty like her. The sweetest demon ever.
Aisaka Taiga - Also in my favourite characters. Chibi tiger FTW.
Heiwajima Shizuo - A badass. A real badass. I love him.

MentaliiNov 5, 2012 10:03 AM
Nov 5, 2012 9:53 AM

Oct 2012
Kida Masaomi: The evidence of a cool guy is apparent. He's a bit rowdy, sometimes cocky, hopefully you don't get on his bad side or shit will happen, cause you know what... lol. Overall he is a good friend of the Main character.

Teshigawa: He's pretty much an ordinary dude. He wasn't involved much in the main storyline and I guess he was okay...

Taiga: Pretty annoying. Hated her. Main reason why I dropped the show. The show wasn't that compelling to begin with.
Nov 5, 2012 9:55 AM

Feb 2009
Soryu, Asuka Langley ~ Have to admit, I was not a huge fan of hers... Although I wasn't a big fan of ANYONE really in Evangelion. Asuka was kind of the lesser of the evils, the one I disliked the least.

Gokou, Ruri ~ Probably my favorite character in OreImo, and again that's not saying a whole lot. I did not find the characters very likeable here either, particularily Kirino who was probably one of the most annoying characters in existance and she really just ruined the series for me.

Kousaka, Kirino ~ Ugh, already gave my thoughts here. Annoying. As. Hell.

Kousaka, Kyousuke ~ He was decent, an okay but forgettable lead.

Oshino, Shinobu ~ Shinobu is beyond awesome, I absoloutly love her!

Nymph ~ Not a huge fan... I think we're pretty different in what we define a good character as :P

Tachibana, Kanade ~ Kanade is pretty cool, I must admit, although I liked Yuri more. But Kanade had some good development in her series and she was a badass, so that's plus points for her.

Edit; Bah, beaten!

And... I have NO idea who that guy even is...
Nov 5, 2012 11:37 AM

May 2012
@Kipcha

Shiki Ryougi: Haven't watched/read the anime/manga.

Suzaku Kururugi: Same as above. :3

Shizuo Heiwajima: Actually one of my favorites, great character.

Kanba Takakura: Haven't watched/read the anime/manga.

Yuuichirou Tajima: Same as above.

Natsume Hyuuga: Same.

Soul Eater Evans: Like him, great voice.

Ai Enma: Haven't watched. :O

Tamaki Suoh: Same.

Firo Prochainezo: Same.

Sorry for not being able to give my opinion, gotta watch some of these. *.*
Nov 5, 2012 11:40 AM

Apr 2012
@Joh-chi

Suzumiya, Haruhi: Not really a fan, but I do like her
Kyon: I was introduced to sarcasm through him
Shana: A cute red hair, I love her too. And she's funny at some point
emanimeNov 5, 2012 11:44 AM
Nov 6, 2012 9:39 AM

Aug 2012
@ emanime

Orihara Izaya - An epic character. I'm personnally rather on the Shizuo side, but I recognize how awesome he is. His laugh in the "crush phone" scene will be engraved in my mind.
Kishitani Shinra - I just can't stand him ... He bored me. A deranged guy who's in love with a headless girl. Ok.
Atsushi Ootani - He's ok. I didn't complete Lovely Complex so I don't know him as much as the two above, notably because the characters annoyed me, but as far as I remember I thought he was way better than the girl.
Nov 6, 2012 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
@Mentalii

Furude Rika - nipahhhhh~ pretty awesome character, one of my favs from higurashi. Love contrast in her character, how she becames serious.

Akise Aru - He should have been main character, pretty cool dude even though he loves that faggot yuki
Nov 12, 2012 9:36 PM

Jun 2011
@Lolitha

-Renton Thurton... Personally, I found him a bit annoying, but that's just me watching ten episodes (Never updated that. 0.0)
-Eureka, however, I found her to be adorable.
-Chrono, of what I have seen of him, he's adorable, and his attitude is so cool and colleected.
-Rosette, from what I've seen of her, she seems to be a huge klutz... but for me, the good kind. 0_0
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Nov 12, 2012 9:37 PM
Sep 2011
@ soralover1994

Tsukiyomi Ikuto - I liked him... but not the way he behaves around Amu. He's gotta be at least seventeen and Amu's a grade schooler. That just makes it even creepier.

Himamori Amu - She's a nice character... but I honestly don't see how artistic talent, cooking and athletics are sides of her personality. They just give her enhanced abilities that border on Mary Sue.

Sakura Kyouko - If I had to pick a character I dislike least from the main five, it would be her. Even though her voice is very grating and she starts out as a psychotic ax crazy sociopath, she turns around (rather quickly) for the better and becomes one of the most agreeable characters in the series.
RLinksoulNov 12, 2012 9:40 PM
Nov 12, 2012 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
Parts of your list deserves to be killed with fire... (however I will refrain from any further negative comments... except to elaborate on what I mean by the previous statement...)

Hiei - When I was watching this show, he was pretty legit... one of my fav characters I can remember from this show... (he and Kurabara were pretty cool guys that doesn't afraid of anything...)

Yuri Tsukikage - FLAMES (not because of the character necessarily... just because of the show she is from... this also applies to Sakura)

Satako - Hehehehe... I've got to give her props for going through what she did... especially with Shion's arc... (still not my favorite though...)

Yotsuba - Lovable by default...

Ika - Gives a new meaning to tentacles... (and it's covered in moe!)

Ruri - Eh... the show itself (except for the OVAs...) makes me not like this character as much as I could have... If she wasn't affiliated with Oreimo... I would like her more...

Phoenix Wright - OBJECTION! The ace attorney needs more love, TAKE THAT!
InfimusNov 12, 2012 9:58 PM
Nov 12, 2012 9:46 PM
Oct 2010
@Infimus

EDIT: Changed to infimus

Don't know any but Kyuubey, but I like him as well, see the spoiler below.

GD1551Nov 12, 2012 9:51 PM
Nov 12, 2012 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
@skudoops

Himura, Kenshin
Rurouni Kenshin

Kenshin defeated the best swordsman of his era at enormous personal cost who was also a brilliant strategist and whose demise saved the whole country from falling into chaos. Oh course he's great.

Okabe, Rintarou
Steins;Gate

One of the better main male characters I have seen.

Emiya, Kiritsugu
Fate/stay night

Happy Mother's day.

Ryougi, Shiki
Kara no Kyoukai ~the Garden of sinners~

This girl has a fucking deep personalty deserving the title of best yandere ever.

Gilgamesh
Fate/stay night

Yep, Gilgamesh is rule of cool baby.

Alucard
Hellsing

And him too.

Kotomine, Kirei
Fate/stay night

Personally, I would love to see a Slice of Life show about Tenshi and Kotomine Kirei visiting different mapo tofu restaurants all day, every day. I think that if Heaven's Feel was ever animated he'd probably have a bigger fanbase due to the fact that he really shined in that route IMO.

Griffith
Berserk

Best villain of all times and he's not even evil. He just knows that he has to kill some people for his dream to come true. And that dream and his devotion to it is what makes me love him.

Guts
Berserk

I can't think of a single person who has a more fucked up at this moment. I rather like how he never lets up no matter what.

Akemi, Homura
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

Akemi Homura jumped through time countless times to save a friend and kept true to her mission long after her heart hardened after experiencing untold pain over and over. Of course I like her, but I think of her more as a bro than a girl I find cute.
Nov 12, 2012 9:59 PM

Jan 2011
Shinji - LOL... all I have to say about this character is "Congratulations Shinji..."

Nausicaa - hmm... typical studio ghibi heroine to me...

Lain - I like her hair... But I couldn't really understand this anime as a whole so her character was kind of lost to me...

I've heard of some of the others, but not enough to give an opinion on...
InfimusNov 12, 2012 10:04 PM
Nov 12, 2012 10:14 PM

Nov 2012
Senjougahara, XD. Don't know which character is the favorite favorite on the site but I'm putting my money on Senjougahara.

Yakumo, best part about her was at the beginning I was like, what's with the red eyes, not attractive at all. Now I can't resist her. :P

Never liked Taiga all that much.

And lastly, why oh why oh why oh why Fuko? Check my list at Clannad.

Nov 12, 2012 11:06 PM

Jul 2012
@ Orevataf

Everyone likes Senjougahara. Me too, tbh.

Rukia... Don't know. I have absolutely neutral attitude to her.

Kenpachi is cool, although too much pathos in my opinion, but that's Bleach.

Okarin is awesome character. Probably one of the closest to my favourites.
Nov 12, 2012 11:42 PM

Jan 2011
Gintoki: King of parody right there!!!

Claire and Chane: They were both pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything... but IMO Issac and Miriam was the better duo...
Nov 12, 2012 11:46 PM

Jun 2012
@Infimus

Hitagi - Not really a fan. I liked the other characters better and found them funnier. She did make me laugh in the first couple eps though.

Shinobu - I guess I like her better than Hitagi, but she wasn't one of the aforementioned characters. More or less neutral to her.

Hatsune - Hell yeah Hatsune Miku! It's impossible to hate her, and if someone somehow manages it they're objectively wrong. I only watched her anime list entries pretty recently. I love her hair colour too.

Fuko - Fuko is adorable. And the pranks Tomoya plays on her are hilarious.

Kanade - Not my favourtie Angel Beats character, but one of them. And you combine her personality with Kana Hanazawa's voice and the end result is another character just impossible to hate. Kinda feel bad for her too. Yuri is a bully. >.>

Taiga - Good as far as Tsundere's go, but I'm not a fan of the archetype. She "has an excuse", but I still didn't find her to be a very endearing character.

Yakumo - School Rumble was probably my fist SoL anime. Liked it, and liked both Tsukamoto sisters a lot, for different reasons obviously. Again, Yakumo just strikes me as impossible to hate, there seems to be a fair bit of this on your list lol.

hydroNov 12, 2012 11:54 PM
Nov 12, 2012 11:47 PM
Sep 2011
Gonna do both Infimus and SaberEdge here

Edit: Ah, I see SaberEdge edited... Oh well, what's done is done.

@ Infimus

Hitagi - Can't say I'd ever want a girlfriend who, at the mere mention of an obvious lesbian, would threaten to gouge my eyes out with a pencil... Yea. Not a character I'm fond of.

Shinobu - Probably my favorite among this show's characters. She's adorable, has an interesting personality and who doesn't love doughnuts?

Miku - Didn't know she counted as a character? I wish I knew the first thing about her, but she's more like a robot that sings.

Taiga - Usually I don't like aggressive, violent characters, but Taiga is so tsundere and I love those, plus she develops wonderfully over the course of the series.

Rin - Rin fills my heart with bubbles of warmth that explode into rainbows. She almost makes me want to be a father. I read about how the manga ends and It makes me glad the anime ended where it did.

Kyubey - I found myself unable to believe that he's honestly what he claims to be. Too many contradictions between the early episodes and the later ones. I think he's either genuinely a troll or the writers couldn't work him properly.

@ Saberedge

Hakase - Was probably my least favorite in Nichijou (not saying much) since she's kind of a brat who borders on sociopath. I felt bad for Nano and Sakamoto being tormented by her, but she grew on me, as did my other least favorite character, Mai, ironically in the same episode.

Light - A good villain protagonist, but not a likable character, which brought my enjoyment of the show down quite a bit.

Nozomu - Ah Mr. Despair himself. I must say one of my favorite things about him is his voice. I haven't seen more than a few youtube clips of this show, so I can't really comment further.
RLinksoulNov 12, 2012 11:55 PM
Nov 13, 2012 12:10 AM

Jun 2012
@RLinksoul

Satoko - Her traps were pretty cool, but I found her annoying a lot of the time. Though her development as Keiichi's younger sister of sorts was nice. At least it was in the VN's, haven't seen the anime in ages.

Yotsuba - Adorable. I really need to get around to reading the main manga, so far ive only read a one shot or something a friend linked me.

Kuroneko - One of the only redeeming factors about the show. Kirino is literally my least favorite character ever, and one of only 2 I can say I genuinely hate without using the term liberally. So a good character like Kuroneko looks even better by comparison, and I like the digs she gets in at Kirino's tastes.

Phoenix - Started the first game recently. Found it on the App store so though why not. Up to the 5th case. Really likable character, and my favorite in the game, even though Edgey and Gumshoe are likable fellows too.

Also Keiichi, Ryuuji and every Nichijou character are awesome; and Haruhi/Shion are awful. So +1 there lol.
hydroNov 13, 2012 12:18 AM
Nov 13, 2012 12:17 AM

Jul 2012
@ SaberEdge

Death the Kid - nice character, quite funny. His obsession with the symmetry made me die of laughter sometimes.

Yagami Light - kind of psycho-paladin, lol. I think that he just got too much power without any responsibility.

Orihara Izaya - character I couldn't understand. He has too strange motivation as for me. But feel some sympathy to him.

Saber - Don't like her much, yet I like girls-knights.

Itoshiki Nozomu - Awesome character. Sometimes I understand him so much.

Loxar Juvia - Just... adorable *_*
Gray_SoulNov 13, 2012 12:33 AM
Nov 13, 2012 12:27 AM

Nov 2012
SaberEdge said:

Fuko - Fuko is adorable. And the pranks Tomoya plays on her are hilarious.

XD, can't believe how much I disagree with that, it was practically screaming with trying too hard to be cute, I can't stand that to be honest. One of the most annoying arcs I've ever had to sit through. :P

Nov 13, 2012 1:03 AM

Jun 2012
@Gray_Soul

Gintoki - This guy is pretty hilarious. He can be badass, but he's much better when he's being hilarious. I prefer his antics to his fights.

Akiha - Practically the only Tsundere I like. I hate most, and tolerate some, and think the archetype I general is one of the worst things about anime culture. But again, I genuinely like Akiha. She doesn't have most of the annoying tsundere traits, if any. Her default sprite in the VN made me laugh for some reason. And she's pretty badass when she goes red. Plus she goes Yandere Kohaku's route, the superior dere ~

Orevataf said:

XD, can't believe how much I disagree with that, it was practically screaming with trying too hard to be cute, I can't stand that to be honest. One of the most annoying arcs I've ever had to sit through. :P

Um...ok. Seems like a random thing to single out and comment on in such a thread lol. But I'll forgive you as you have an awesome profile pic, and Yukari/Harima in your favourties who are awesome incarnate. ^_^
hydroNov 13, 2012 1:10 AM
Nov 13, 2012 3:57 AM
Feb 2011
@SaberEdge

So you like comedy shows I take it? So.. the exact opposite of me then?

Great.

Furukawa Akio- Funny dad, served his purpose of doting father well enough. Akio should have been the male protag instead of that other dude. I might have enjoyed Clannad more then. (some douche pronounced it "CLAN-AD" and I wanted to punch him. It's "Klonod". Does he have any Irish blood at all? No. No he doesn't.)

Minase Nayuki- Oh god. Is this that girl who always made those random noises?
"nyaan" or some shit. She was one of the reasons I dropped this show. I can't fucking stand pointlessness.

Light Yagami- He was admittedly my favorite thing about Death Note. I was rooting for the villain reading this. Usually when I do that it means the show/manga sucks and I want to see the protagonists fail, but Death Note wasn't that, thankfully. Light was just a psycho and that was fine. And for anyone pitting him against Johann, 1)stop, and 2)Johann would win. He has no name. Then he would just shoot Light in the face.

Osaka- *sigh* Of course Azumanga is on here. Osaka was funny because she was stupid. haha laugh at the idiot. Not much else to say. Comedy anime serves it's purpose of entertainment, but isn't much more than that, and that's what annoys me. If I want entertainment I would just watch the Simpsons (gross). But no, this is anime.

Nozomu Itoshiki- This dude... I didn't watch enough of this show to decide if I hated the premise, or liked it. You shouldn't make light of suicide. Ever. It's serious business. Trust me. I know.
002173Nov 13, 2012 4:32 AM
Nov 13, 2012 11:42 AM
Feb 2012
Oh dear I know no one :S

Damn me being a newfag compared to you :$
Nov 13, 2012 11:49 AM

Oct 2012
@MaedhrostheTall

I don't know anyone of your favorites, so i will let you to the next person.

@Slatrix

Sakagami, Tomoyo - I liked her, she was strong and everything and she is my 3 favorite girl from Clannad, she had her moments.

Okazaki, Tomoya - One of the best romance anime protagonists in my opinion, what i think it's nice on him is that he never showed interest in other girls, he only had eyes for Nagisa, i felt so sad for him in After Story =(.

Makise, Kurisu - One of my favorites too,one of the best tsunderes, i liked her since the beggining and even more after we started to know more about her. She and Okabe are my favourite couple =).
Nov 13, 2012 12:07 PM

Feb 2009
Lawliet, L ~ Personally, I liked Light more but L definitely added an exciting factor to the show. He was a great character, I was sad to see him go.

Makise, Kurisu ~ I am just watching S;G now, so I have a very limited view on her character but so far she seems likeable.

de Blois, Victorique ~ Talk about a character with some F'ed up past there. Seriously though, she is a very likeable character and she really grows on you through the series despite appearing shallow at first.

Aisaka, Taiga ~ I thought she was actually the weakest character of the three main females, but she was alright. I was never too much of a Taiga fan, personally.

Gasai, Yuno ~ Ahhh, Yuno, she was awesome.

Satou, Tatsuhiro ~ Annoying. As. Hell. I despised every second he was on screen.

Lucy ~ She was a fantastic character, it's pretty rare to feel that bad for someone but you can't help it with Lucy. She's completely tragic.

Onizuka, Eikichi ~ I found him quite irritating to be honest, I was dissapointed in this series as a whole.

Yagami, Light ~ Absoloutly fantastic, I loved watching him descend into madness.

Okabe, Rintarou ~ Again, haven't seen too much, but he seems okay. I'm withholding judgement for now.
Nov 13, 2012 12:18 PM

Aug 2012
Heiwajima Shizuo - This guy's such a badass. Each time I see him I think "I...ZAAA...YAAAAAAAA !!". He's a great character, with a unique personnality.

Enma Ai - Her "Ippen... Shinde miru?" always turned my blood to ice. A mysterious girl who looks like a doll. The only memorable character from Jigoku Shoujo.

Suoh Tamaki - Eh eh eh, the best host by far :P Acting so cute towards Haruhi. And one can't resist to purple eyes.
MentaliiNov 13, 2012 12:24 PM
Nov 13, 2012 12:47 PM

Dec 2011
@Mentalii

Furude, Rika: I especially love her in those moments of the second season where she starts to behave like an old lady. Strong girl and great character. Really like her.

Akise, Aru: One of the best characters in Mirai Nikki. Cool personality, his concern towards Yuki was cute. I wish he got more attention from the show.

Aisaka, Taiga: I have to agree with the opinion of the majority; she's really one of the best tsunderes ever. She's adorable, strong and relateable, love her.

Kida, Masaomi: In the beginning I hated him, but he started to grow on me. One of the best developed characters from the show, love his interactions with everyone, especially Mikado.

Teshigawara, Naoya: Didn't care for him at all tbh, he was just there all the time, not memorable at all.
jiroutachiNov 13, 2012 12:52 PM
Nov 13, 2012 12:51 PM

Jan 2011
Kyouko - ehh... don't take this the wrong way... but I must KILL IT WITH FIRE (the show that is...)!!! As for the character however... she wasn't the worst character in the show-that-shall-be-burned-to-the-ground... but she wasn't the best by far...

Edward Elric - I like his short antics... but again the show kills this character for me...

Panty and Stocking - I like Stocking better, but I liked Panty in the last few episodes...

Akio - I liked the antics he got into and overall he was a pretty legit father...

Kyon - He was first protagonist in a slice of life (for me...) that: 1. Was not a punk and 2. Played the straight man relatively calmly... Or was that Tomoya from Clannad? I don't remember...

Yotsuba - Yotsuba is Yotsuba... and no one can hate her...

Shion - Shion pissed me off in the first season of Higurashi... so I have no good feelings towards her...
InfimusNov 13, 2012 1:03 PM
Nov 13, 2012 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
@Infumus

Senjougahara, Hitagi
Bakemonogatari

Such an awesome female character. One of the best I have seen.

Oshino, Shinobu
Bakemonogatari

Favorite girl in the entire series since I saw that Bath-tub scene.

Hatsune, Miku
Downloader

Can't stand her voice. :|

Ibuki, Fuko
Clannad

No comment.

Kaga, Rin
Usagi Drop

OMG. I thought she was soooooooooo cute when I first watched the anime, but then I read the manga and I can't watch this show again. =|

Kyuubey
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

I don't get why people hate Kyuubey, he just had to do what he had to do and without him we would still being living in caves.

Shonen Bat
Paranoia Agent

It has been a while since I watched Agent, so I don't know what to say.

removed-userNov 13, 2012 1:10 PM
Nov 13, 2012 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
@Neane1993

Ikari, Shinji: Certainly one of the most interesting characters you'll find, the mecha pilot who is reluctant in such fundamental ways. Some people can't be a hero.

Soryu, Asuka Langley: Didn't like her at first, but when the show explained why she was like she is, that changed. Another excellent character.

Isayama, Yomi: Don't remember her much really. The characters in that show always felt a bit forced for me, I think.

Nausicaä: I prefer someone slightly more unusual, but as one of the most influential characters of all, (and one without obvious criticisms), certainly can't argue with that choice.

Iwakura, Lain: Well, my favourite too, sort of. It might be more that the show is the best thing ever at communicating the entirety of a character to you than the character herself per se, but certainly I've never felt closer and related better to anything in fiction than I have to her.

Kino: Seemed a bit dry to me, overly realistic, not involved enough in the storytelling. Perfectly serviceable though.

Griffith: Excellent choice, easily the best thing in that show. (At least as much as I've seen of it, watching it at the moment.)

Abriel, Lafiel: Wouldn't spring to mind instantly for me, but makes a lot of sense as soon as you name her. Great character, much of the appeal of the whole (excellent) show depends on the likability of its leads, so she's fulfilling a very important role too.

Kazuho, Yoshii: Only saw about half of Tex, never really got into it, can't remember it much. Sorry.
logopolisNov 13, 2012 1:55 PM
Nov 13, 2012 2:19 PM
Oct 2010
@logopolis

Only know Okabe, great character all round, not one of those whiny male leads we so often see and has a very strange yet likeable personality.
Nov 13, 2012 2:51 PM

Jun 2011
@skudoops

-Kenshin Himura is a classic character and I love his personality. ^_^
-Rintarou Okabe, quite possibly one of my favorite Mamoru Miyano characters, and he's very cool and funny. El Psy Congroo.
-Kiritsugu, I prefer him MUCH more than Shiro...
-Gilgamesh. -_- So arrogant...
-Kirei, slightly better antagonist.
-Homura... Personally, I prefer Kyoko more than her as a character, but after seeing episode 8, I've come to respect her a lot for what she's done.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Nov 13, 2012 2:58 PM

Jun 2011
@SoraLover

Sora - He was a pretty cool bro if I remember correctly. Shit was a fun game, I really liked when we had to invade their castle or whatever and defeat all those guys in black.

Rin - Hey, it's Naruto reincarnated.

Ohana - she started out as such a cute girl and then because of her actions she became a bitch.

Kyouko - The only meguka in madoka that was good.
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Nov 13, 2012 11:18 PM

Aug 2012
@icame

Ika Musume - i love her manner of speech ~de geso

Sakura, Ichiko - i just find it funny how she speaks

Misaka, Mikoto - biribiri :3

Saten, Ruiko - too bad she has too little screen time

My Youtube page: link
Nov 13, 2012 11:46 PM

Jun 2012
@tripmode1992

Yakumo - Harima is probably the best character, but both of the sisters would be my next favorite, really likable.

Sengoku - My fave Bakemonogatari girl, fav character after Araragi. Kana Hanazawa naturally makes everything better.

Kanade - Pretty cool fighting abilities, and just precious all around. Gotta feel for her a little. Also, more Kana Hanazawa = win.

Erio - Dat hair colour...perfect. Seriously, all female leads should have light blue hair. Erio's adorable either way though.

hydroNov 13, 2012 11:52 PM
Nov 14, 2012 12:10 AM

Aug 2011
@SaberEdge

Akio: One of the best dads in anime, hands down. He is both hilarious and a bit tragic character.
Death the Kid: When he first appeared my reaction was "holy crap, is that me?". His personality is hilarious and I'm kinda sad his character has toned down a lot in the manga.
Nayuki: I don't really have a strong opinion of her. She's a nice girl, like Key girls tend to be.
Light: Well, I can see why people like this guy, but I personally dislike him greatly. The only thing I like about him is his voice.
Osaka: Who doesn't love Osaka? She's lovely.
Saber: She's cool I guess.

Edit: Oops, I forgot Izaya. I like him a lot, but I was a bit dissapointed when there wasn't any new or surprising side to his character (at least in the anime, I dunno about the novels). Unlike almost everyone in Durarara, he's exactly what he first seems like to be, a shady person. Still, one of my favourites.
KepsiNov 14, 2012 12:17 AM
Pages (170) « First ... « 124 125 [126] 127 128 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ban the User Above You v.21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Dec 21, 2021

8589 by Baby-Bee »»
31 seconds ago

» How many of the above person's favorite manga have you read? ( 1 2 3 )

Mr_Libra - Mar 27

131 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
38 seconds ago

» lowercase chat thread v.21 ghouls and goblins edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 13, 2023

7643 by Jeritorias »»
57 seconds ago

» Rate the song above you v.7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 12, 2022

3488 by NextUniverse »»
2 minutes ago

» The above user's favorite characters become your HAREM. How do you react? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wander_Wolf - Feb 10, 2016

5203 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.