3It was OK
23.2%
2Disliked it
9.1%
1Hated it
3.7%
Average 3.9
164 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 26, 2010 6:15 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Keita is studying more than before......this could mean that the episode......
the temple part was nice and the integration of the flashbacks.....good thing it was not as ecchi as the last episode with banana.....we all know that one.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 28, 2010 3:32 AM

Sep 2008
...why did Riko receive less love letters?
But yeah, boys really are filthy beasts, etc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2010 4:20 AM
Mar 2010
Do people throw all their money on prayers in japan? x)
Apr 28, 2010 4:44 AM

Jul 2009
FoxInTheBox said:
Well there are quite a few retards here in the west as well (especially in the US) that waste considerable amounts of money on religion.
It's laughable what some people are ready to believe xD

As for the episode itself, quite boring but I like how their teacher think (^.^)
And why does he need to marry both? Can't he just have a relationship without the marriage part.
Seriously marriage is about one of the most stupid things you can do anyway (unless your betrothed is richer than you^^) since in practice what it does is gives the one your married the legal rights to half of your "riches"...
Apr 28, 2010 4:50 AM
Jun 2008
EternalDreamer said:
FoxInTheBox said:
Well there are quite a few retards here in the west as well (especially in the US) that waste considerable amounts of money on religion.
Although i am a free thinker,But your answer is a bit rude.
Apr 28, 2010 5:03 AM

Sep 2008
MorningGlory said:
EternalDreamer said:
FoxInTheBox said:

^

2nd'd

like the episode, and its funny how they've squeezed a lot of the manga into that one
Apr 28, 2010 6:28 AM

Dec 2007
25 seconds into the episode and I already laugh that Riko searched for Keita between Ako's legs.

Good episode.
Apr 28, 2010 8:13 AM

Oct 2009
Wow, compared to OVA ep 3, this was rather ecchi-deprived. But it wasn't bad, it was OK :3
Apr 28, 2010 8:40 AM

Jul 2009
MorningGlory said:
EternalDreamer said:
FoxInTheBox said:
Rude? lol, how so?
It's absolutely mindblowingly shocking that some people honestly believe that what is written in the bible is an undeniable truth for instance.. Same goes for all the numerous other variations of christianity (why not just agree on one?^^) and the rest of the equally retarded religions and their subgroups.

Religion is a way to control and delude weak-minded people and drain them of their money, simple as that.
And those who find comfort in it need to work on their self esteem and get a grip of reality (^.^)

Rude? hmpf ;)
Apr 28, 2010 11:30 AM

Aug 2008
Apr 28, 2010 3:09 PM

Jun 2009
Definitely didn't find this episode too exciting.

When you strip away the ecchi from this show, there's very little there. I like KissxSis, but one thing it doesn't do well is episodes solelyl dedicated to the storyline, there's just not enough there to make viewers care about the characters.

On the other hand, next weeks episope should finally introduce Mikuni properly. I'm looking forward to it already...

Apr 28, 2010 3:29 PM
Jun 2008
EternalDreamer said:
Religion is part of service.People spend time and money willingly because of the believe and faith they get from church.Just like me spending time and money(internet) to watch Anime, sometimes people says watching Anime is a waste of time and no life,and i kinda annoyed.So i thing is kinda annoying when you write the message >.<
Apr 28, 2010 4:20 PM

Oct 2009
A person can believe in God without believing in priests, monks, churches, temples or religions. On topic, twin-tail loli Riko is cute.
Apr 28, 2010 4:56 PM

Jan 2010
Kvakond said:
Boring ep is boring
This.
Apr 28, 2010 6:10 PM

Apr 2009
EternalDreamer said:
Rude? lol, how so?
It's absolutely mindblowingly shocking that some people honestly believe that what is written in the bible is an undeniable truth for instance.. Same goes for all the numerous other variations of christianity (why not just agree on one?^^) and the rest of the equally retarded religions and their subgroups.

Religion is a way to control and delude weak-minded people and drain them of their money, simple as that.
And those who find comfort in it need to work on their self esteem and get a grip of reality (^.^)

Rude? hmpf ;)

I quite agree with you. It's amazing how fanatical some people are.
On topic: This episode was seriously lacking in ecchi compared to the last episode. Though the plot development was good.
Apr 29, 2010 1:25 AM

Oct 2009
Aside for the religious talk......this guy is not smart nor good with girls at all to propose in middle school to play barbies....in middle school?....O_O=>

Apr 29, 2010 3:35 AM
Jun 2008
....no one defend for the religious believe....I guess this is Otaku society anyway..

Nice episode..

I drop the series due to lack of motivation
Apr 29, 2010 9:12 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Aside for the religious talk......this guy is not smart nor good with girls at all to propose in middle school to play barbies....in middle school?....O_O=>

Is that... Ranka and Sheryl figure ?

oh, by the way its a less intense episode, good story development, but it lacks what kissxsis good about, borderline hentai ecchi
Apr 29, 2010 9:58 AM

Feb 2010
francismeunier said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Keita is studying more than before......this could mean that the episode......
the temple part was nice and the integration of the flashbacks.....good thing it was not as ecchi as the last episode with banana.....we all know that one.

that might be at the last episode...

well at least...I'm looking forward for more story development...

"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 29, 2010 1:22 PM

Nov 2007
I can't believe the parents allowed Keita to marry them one day.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 29, 2010 9:32 PM

Sep 2008
Vizard said:

considering their not blood-related and the parents are free thinkers, why not?

poor Keita for finding out he can't marry 2 of them
Apr 30, 2010 1:16 AM

May 2008
... alright episode..
well no need to worry, riko-nee ako-nee... i can already forecast the ending for this anime =/
Apr 30, 2010 2:05 AM

Apr 2008
Do people go to those extreme throw in all their savings -.-lll

Apr 30, 2010 3:36 AM
Jun 2008
orangehouse said:
I think is worth if can win the heart of a girl.^^
Apr 30, 2010 4:32 AM

Sep 2008
MorningGlory said:
orangehouse said:

if that were true, shrine priests would be millionaires and their would be less otaku in jap
Apr 30, 2010 4:44 AM
Jun 2008
obliviouz said:
MorningGlory said:
orangehouse said:

if that were true, shrine priests would be millionaires and their would be less otaku in jap
Not everyone believe in religion,just like not everyone is Otaku.

By giving money directly would be quite rude,but I think giving money indirectly like donation can win a woman's heart.
Note:Don't come and claim me if this fail LOL
Apr 30, 2010 8:56 AM
Apr 2008
I really liked this ep, it was slow, but we got alot more character development.

Also, is it just me, cause i really feel keita wants a normal person he trusts to be with his sisters. Wish i could be, ako is so beautiful...
Apr 30, 2010 12:45 PM

Jul 2008
so apparently they did try going out with a variety of boys, but none fit what they were looking for
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 30, 2010 7:54 PM

Feb 2009
Riko deserves more love letters.

Apr 30, 2010 10:40 PM

Feb 2010
MorningGlory said:
orangehouse said:
obliviouz said:
MorningGlory said:
orangehouse said:

sadlay it's not....reality is reality....

how stupid to throw up that much money.....kinda said "wtH" when he throw all of it....
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 1, 2010 11:23 AM
Apr 2010
IMHO that episode was a good break from all the borderline h-anime-like things they've done in the last 2 eps. Although, it did show how screwed up Kei's family is in a way.

I liked the ep because it provided a good background. However, let the ecchi begin again next ep!! :D
May 1, 2010 11:35 AM

Jun 2009
pilipino101 said:
IMHO that episode was a good break from all the borderline h-anime-like things they've done in the last 2 eps. Although, it did show how screwed up Kei's family is in a way.

I liked the ep because it provided a good background. However, let the ecchi begin again next ep!! :D

My thoughts, man. Really don't have anything more to add, or maybe... Ako. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 1, 2010 11:50 AM

Sep 2008
so his whole complex about his sisters started over the fact that he can't marry both of them? Did no one tell him that people don't have to get married? and even if he does marry one, does the other sister have to commit ritual suicide or some thing? By law he literally still be the other sister's brother. Way to create crappy nonsensical drama.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
May 1, 2010 4:13 PM

Jan 2010
obliviouz said:
Vizard said:

considering their not blood-related and the parents are free thinkers, why not?

poor Keita for finding out he can't marry 2 of them

Not in Japan, at least... >_>
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 1, 2010 8:35 PM

Jun 2008
Jigero said:
so his whole complex about his sisters started over the fact that he can't marry both of them? Did no one tell him that people don't have to get married?

My thoughts exactly, marriage is a ridiculous, out dated concept that holds absolutely no real life meaning. There are millions of Americans who live together and are HAPPY without being married.

If anything marriage is a liability, over 50% of them are destined to end in divorce, and when that happens you have to get into a huge battle over money, possessions, and even worst: the kids.

My opinion is that life would be a lot better without marriage, if you no longer love your partner, you simply move on. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE if you're married.
May 1, 2010 9:20 PM

Nov 2009
Religon:

BTW, i am a boarderline Atheist.

As for marriage i can agree with Alexcampos; that totally makes more sense. Yet at the same time, proposing to another is a strong expression of ones love, and that they give themselves solely to you.

If Keita really wants to practice polygamy he just doesn't have to marry. Shesh. I am a pretty lenient person, so i don't care what anyone does as long as they are happy and don't screw up other people's lives.
May 2, 2010 1:59 AM

Oct 2009
alexcampos said:
Jigero said:
so his whole complex about his sisters started over the fact that he can't marry both of them? Did no one tell him that people don't have to get married?

My thoughts exactly, marriage is a ridiculous, out dated concept that holds absolutely no real life meaning. There are millions of Americans who live together and are HAPPY without being married.

If anything marriage is a liability, over 50% of them are destined to end in divorce, and when that happens you have to get into a huge battle over money, possessions, and even worst: the kids.

My opinion is that life would be a lot better without marriage, if you no longer love your partner, you simply move on. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE if you're married.
I agree with you but only because the concept of marriage is too much in money idea....marriage can as easy as both members swearing with no ceremony and getting something to serve as reminder of this. Which means both Ako/Riko can be with Keita as long as balance is maintained and this is well known in Islam too. Rofl maybe they should go to that country and come back to Japan......at least they will be happy somewhere they recognize them as a married couple.

May 3, 2010 4:00 AM

Oct 2009
no comment about Religion .. believe what you do believe and respect what others believes

im disappointed >_< unlike episode 3 .. ecchi was not enough

marriage is good but it cost too much money then too much responsibility

sorry to disappoint you francismeunier it is ture Keita can be with 1 to 4 wifes in Islam but he can't marry 2 sister. so even there he can marry Ako OR Riko not both of them
May 3, 2010 4:08 AM
Jun 2008
Well I am a free-thinker....
Well no need to think so direct about it.
It seems that I have no power in stopping discrimination,LOL I think I made matter worse than before.wait...I am free-thinker,I think I shouldn't even have mixed in.
sry
MorningGloryMay 3, 2010 4:55 AM
May 3, 2010 2:34 PM

Sep 2008
alexcampos said:
Jigero said:

Well actually being married does hold alot of Real Life meaning. It's pretty beneficial in America , I don't think it's much different in Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_and_responsibilities_of_marriages_in_the_United_States#Rights_and_benefits

But it's not like you have to do it. It's like driving, it has it's benefits and draw backs but do you have to drive? nope.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
May 3, 2010 2:52 PM

Nov 2009
amm you guys think about it too much :)
just enjoy the moment
May 4, 2010 1:54 AM

Jun 2008
CraigTheOtaku said:

When you strip away the ecchi from this show, there's very little there. I like KissxSis, but one thing it doesn't do well is episodes solelyl dedicated to the storyline, there's just not enough there to make viewers care about the characters.

My feelings exactly. Actually it made me see them as even more stupid as personalities. Really Keita is an in-matured pampered idiot with crazy dreams and his sisters leave in there own little world were Keita is God of all creation and have no life than to serve and please him.
As a male i was appalled by the thought that they actually didn't found a guy better than Keita and made all males look like they are awful. No better that Keita? Are you fucking shitting me? No better guy in the whole school than that retarded child looking spoil brat?

Anyway boring episode full of stupid silly drama. Oh i can't marry a whole harem like a sultan, oh the horror!! Oh we haven't seen are brother 10 hours a day this week, only 2!!! The horror!!!!!!!! How can human beings live with such torture?!!!
How are we suppose to feel something for such a stupid drama except laugh on it's ridiculousness? Are the scriptwriters serious?

alexcampos said:
Jigero said:

I don't think the logic of your opinion matters though. Peoples actions are limited to the society environment around them and Japan must be quite conservative about the idea of marriage and live together with out it. Also they are raised with the idea of fulfillment through marriage and as we all know it's hard to get something out of your head when it is carved in there from young age.
MonadMay 4, 2010 2:03 AM
May 4, 2010 2:51 PM

Sep 2008
Monad said:
CraigTheOtaku said:

My feelings exactly. Actually it made me see them as even more stupid as personalities. Really Keita is an in-matured pampered idiot with crazy dreams and his sisters leave in there own little world were Keita is God of all creation and have no life than to serve and please him.
As a male i was appalled by the thought that they actually didn't found a guy better than Keita and made all males look like they are awful. No better that Keita? Are you fucking shitting me? No better guy in the whole school than that retarded child looking spoil brat?

Anyway boring episode full of stupid silly drama. Oh i can't marry a whole harem like a sultan, oh the horror!! Oh we haven't seen are brother 10 hours a day this week, only 2!!! The horror!!!!!!!! How can human beings live with such torture?!!!
How are we suppose to feel something for such a stupid drama except laugh on it's ridiculousness? Are the scriptwriters serious?

alexcampos said:
Jigero said:

I don't think the logic of your opinion matters though. Peoples actions are limited to the society environment around them and Japan must be quite conservative about the idea of marriage and live together with out it. Also they are raised with the idea of fulfillment through marriage and as we all know it's hard to get something out of your head when it is carved in there from young age.

actually it's quite the opposite, if anywhere is extremely liberal about marriage it's Japan. Hell in Japan is totally fine for a woman who's a mother and married to have a "boy toy" same with the husband and more women every year are not getting married.
May 5, 2010 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
Wow, a bit of a meh episode. This episodes conversation is more exciting lol
May 6, 2010 1:59 PM

May 2009
There's really no other reason to watch this anime other than ecchi, and this episode didn't have enough of it. Quite boring.
Jun 1, 2010 3:26 PM

Jul 2008
I agree. Didn't meet my boobs and ass quota. I don't watch this anime for the intense, well written story :/
Jun 24, 2010 10:37 PM

Mar 2009
Vizard said:

Yeah. Anyway an okay ep.
Dec 6, 2010 7:14 PM

Jun 2009
I find this episode boring, they should atleast lessen the flash back..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 7, 2011 3:06 PM

Mar 2011
Dear Kiss x Sis writers,

While I admire your efforts to add some depth to your characters admirable, I would have preferred a more learn-through-seeing where the past is revealed by the actions a character takes rather than the STOP: FLASHBACK TIME approach that had far too little ecchi involved due the protagonists being, what, 6-7 years old? Bah.

Can I have more shocking scenes of outrageous ecchi moe loveliness please?
Aug 16, 2011 11:45 AM

May 2011
while i wasnt as excited for this ep as i was the 1st 3, i wasnt completely disappointed either. with me being a fan of in depth storyline im kinda glad they added something like this. it may not have the best story, i can see they put alot more focus in making it an exciting ecchi anime than anything else, but still i do enjoy moments like this.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 21, 2010

122 by Frsonfash »»
Jan 16, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2010

63 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 7, 2010

61 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 24, 2010

75 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:49 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 17, 2010

97 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.