Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 14, 2022 1:04 PM

Feb 2019
the best part of this episode IMO was when
; if that wasn't a wake up call, i dunno what else can knock some sense into her and make her climb down that pedestal she positioned herself on.
Sep 17, 2022 4:20 AM

Aug 2013
Ryuen truly is a scum. Inflicting just an injury on a classmate for his plan is evil. And Class D really is falling for his tricks.

Sep 20, 2022 1:57 AM
Jul 2022
On fireeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sep 26, 2022 1:35 PM
Sep 2022
FFAAFAFFAFAFFAAFFA
Sep 26, 2022 11:51 PM

Jun 2009
Jesus christ, I fucking hate every single character in this show...
Sep 27, 2022 2:52 PM
Jan 2021
best anime that has came out this year
Oct 6, 2022 1:29 AM
Apr 2020
It was another pretty decent episode.
Oct 7, 2022 9:11 AM
Jan 2022
show le badXDXDXDXDXDXD
Oct 7, 2022 9:13 AM
Jan 2022
show le badXDXDXDXDXDXD
Oct 10, 2022 5:47 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I'm sad that they didn't show Nagumo on the field, but I guess they thought it wouldn't make sense to show a character who doesn't come into play until much further on. Still, couldn't hurt though. Although the soccer game they were watching was supposed to help establish a few characters' abilities including Nagumo who's a beast, but particularly Hirata and Shibata who would be star athletes in the upcoming sports event. Speaking of, did they completely cut out Shibata, who literally was the first-year MVP of the whole event??

Might just be me but it feels like the nerfed the scene where Ayanokouji calls Horikita "useless"; didn't seem to have quite the same impact as it should've. They cut most of the sports events, and in doing so we lose a lot of Ryuuen taunting red team, Sudou in particular, whom Ryuuen was targeting to push over the edge. And we don't get to see Ryuuen's hair-gel-ified headband strategy/cheating. In the infirmary, Chabashira-sensei is present and interjects during that whole fiasco at one point, but Ryuuen asserts his dominance and tells her, a teacher, to stay out of it. And when Horikita encounters her older brother, he doesn't completely ignore her like we see here. Instead HE'S the one to ask if she understands Class D's situation. Small things are omitted just as is done with all the other episodes. But if they were included, they'd all add up to make it all feel more real and less robotic. The episode on its own with no prior knowledge is completely fine. But knowing how much is left out makes you realize how much room there is for improvement.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 18, 2022 9:22 PM

Feb 2021
That cheater is gonna get revenged later.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 27, 2022 7:55 AM

Apr 2011
Things are not doing well for Class C.
Nov 3, 2022 12:28 PM

Mar 2010
Its just a tennis match at this point.. wish they'd utilize class A and B more..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 12, 2022 3:40 AM
Jan 2021
swrj6urws6u W wrfWT
Nov 13, 2022 2:21 PM

Dec 2013
Things are really falling apart for class D. Horikita really needs to get her shit together sooner rather than later.
Nov 21, 2022 6:51 PM
Nov 2022
it got boring very fast because of all of the talking I tried to watch it but it was so boring the i would fall asleep
Jan 1, 2023 9:33 AM
Jan 2022
its going to better
7/10
Feb 20, 2023 10:27 PM

Oct 2008
This sports festival doesn't make any sense. First half of the episode they spent showing class D get physically trashed with no concern about any rule breaking and yet all of a sudden in second half Im expected to believe that a false accusation against Horikita is supposed to carry any weight?
Mar 12, 2023 10:31 AM

Nov 2010
I have a feeling Kushida is the traitor again. I've never liked Kushida since S1 since I don't like girls with short hair. lol
Poor Ken. He's overreaching in trying to win over Suzune's heart. He'll end up as her tool instead.
Mar 22, 2023 5:27 PM
Nov 2020
I don’t understand why Sudo getting jumped isn’t able to be reported to the school but they’ll just magically believe that Horikita attacked the girl? Continuity issues for sure. Just doesn’t make sense.
Aug 27, 2023 5:15 AM

Apr 2013
Ryuen is such a BS character, he can just do whatever he wants and the school does nothing. Meanwhile somebody punches another and suddenly a teacher appears. Also Horikita is a moron, it feels like she's justa stupid so that the protagonist looks smart in comparison.
Jan 5, 12:40 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
boring episode!
It was a very obvious trap and the blackmail is excessive, I think that just as things are solved by accidents, this could have ended like that, but that's anime and they give free rein to the imagination too quickly.
kekeke
Jan 5, 4:50 PM
Apr 2013
EP 5

Also something something spoilers light novel readers etc

So blah blah kushida. so basically his idea is that, what if conveniently kushida just straight up already betrayed us, because thats the only reason apparently

Like class c has continuously been getting from bad to worse, this is just idk man.
Like way back in s1 ep 4 or so they were already meddling with class d and now this

Ok this is straight up a travesty now like what on earth
You have no idea how upset i am, as if the bullying arc wasnt bad enough now we have this
Really, we're doing point extortion now?
Like i'll be honest, people say they hate and then now you have stuff like this which is basically, its not like physical assault but its like basically the same thing
The fact that suzune's own family is antagonistic is like some kind of twisted suffering sadism thing
Like basically ntr
And you're telling me 300k people gave this a 8/10 rating?

So next episode what on earth are they going to try and salvage from this

In hindsight, this episode basically turned into the hearing arc from s1 e456, they need to find some way to convince/blackmail class c to drop the false accusation charges
Basically now its suzune who is the one being accused and how are they going to escape this?
It's also totally ridiculous, this is what, the 3rd time that class c has injured themselves just to get an advantage?

Its kind of funny how people also dislike the episode, but for opposite reasons
CocoaGalaxyJan 5, 4:54 PM
Jan 28, 9:27 PM
Apr 2021
Ugh I’m getting cheesed at Ryuen’s scummy tactics bro is such a dirty cheater and class D stays falling for this guys antics bro🤦🏽‍♂️

And why isn’t Ryuen getting reported for attacking Sudo? Is it bc he’s buying his way out of trouble since you can buy anything at that school? Whatever it is it’s annoying as hell tho bc Class D just taking it up the ass ong

Ngl tho Horikita really needs to get her shit together and become the bad bitch she was in season 1 this girl is just in despair over losing one little game I liked it when Ayanokoji called her useless bc she really is useless in this festival arc😕
Feb 19, 3:13 PM

Feb 2012
"How long do you intend to remain utterly useless?"
Cold af

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 29, 2:53 PM

Aug 2014
Worst decisions and plot in this episode so far maybe from both seasons..
Ayanokouji decisions are all wrong this time.
Kouenji should be punished somehow by class D!
Horikita so far is useless not because she losing matches, but because she doesn't use her brain.. same as Ayanokouji this time..
I bet that Ryuuen paid lots of money or his family used some tricks to get that big guy in his class.. he also is likely adult not kid..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 20, 4:45 PM

Mar 2019
I never expected Sudo to be smart so what he did didn't come off as a surprise but I was hoping Horikita wouldn't fall into Ryuuen's trap so easily. Ayanokouji's plan gets weirder and weirder with every episode so I can't wait to see what he wants to do.

I hope we get to see more with Horikita's brother since he didn't do anything in this season.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

241 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 22, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2022

204 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 22, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8, 2022

255 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 21, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2022

140 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

449 by soasss »»
Apr 19, 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.