Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
It's never a good idea to underestimate someone in this show.

At least those memories have been regained for now. Got more info dump from Zero about her brother altough this episode feels like a buildup again.
Jun 9, 2022 12:01 PM
Sep 2015
Peaceful episode but chaos is coming.
Jun 9, 2022 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
Sayb's memories coming back, but it's just the same jumbled mess of a personality that clears his mind: from Hort to Professor Los, somebody really needs to guide Sayb along in unlocking his other memories: the ones that show tragedy.

And there's none other than his aunt Zero whom can help to decipher Sayb's fluttering heart that still links back to his father Thirteen, his immense power being transfusioned into somebody being a viable magic vessel (which is what Sayb is).

Hearthful made her way to the Witch's village after yet another remnant from the extremist Church comes to exterminate people, and at first glance seems too cheerful, but the kid assailant sure is evasive to etch out some info that would be valuable to their cause. The Remnant of Destruction from the internally conflicted Church with messy plotlines, that sounds even worse.

More calm...for now...
Jun 9, 2022 1:03 PM

Jul 2015
the calm before the storm.. a pretty good episode focusing on almost all characters..

Is it me or did I missed this red head girl? in last 8 episodes? I can swear this is the first time they mentioned or introduced her in this show..

Looks like next episode will have Los pajama fanservice
Jun 9, 2022 2:53 PM

Feb 2019
Seville is scared to keep using his orgasm power on his friends, so he wants to focus on only giving family members safe magic orgasms. He remains a terrible character and the whole schtick about not understanding basic human emotions isn't helping. Seven Knights pulled a similar thing, but at this point in its story, the main character was revealed to be a shapeshifting homunculus impersonating a dead kid, struggling to deal with his guilt and the secretive ghost living inside his skull. Seville… has bad fashion sense and is nervous about all the orgasms he's giving people.

Which made the second half quite a bit better for totally rejecting him and flat out pretending that he didn't exist at all. That was a good move. We can perhaps stick with that. Which doesn't mean that they fixed the pacing, and the ridiculous long-since disproven interrogation nonsense copaganda doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth either. But hey, they introduced a new female to be paired up against the face-turned shark-tooth dude, being the first named female in the show who doesn't want to bang the living grain sack. Shark-tooth has also already taken the Vegeta route and been reduced to a tsundere, which is at least silly enough to amuse me in its dumbness, and I'd rather see more of him flirting with the second midget church girl boob monster red head of the show than the sad sack of a protagonist whining about all the crushes he has.
Jun 9, 2022 3:48 PM

Feb 2019
Poor Holt, she looked so sad when Sayb said he liked Los lol. Of course he doesn’t even really know what that means, but still.

So is tyrant a good guy now? Im so confused after he tried to brutally murder the kids just a couple weeks ago lol

This definitely felt like the calm before the storm. I feel like we’re going to have a rather dark twist over these next couple episodes with the extremists.
Marinate1016Jun 9, 2022 3:52 PM
Jun 9, 2022 4:08 PM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that Saybil regained his memories and seeks to know about his father and a boy who was found injured attacks a friend of Saybil
Jun 9, 2022 8:32 PM

Aug 2021
If it was quiet here, there is already someone in the church who wants to finish them off, although at the moment we need to find out more and if the village is not afraid of anything if they approach the murderer.
Jun 9, 2022 10:09 PM

Jun 2021
Top tier Loli right here, she act adorable until it's time to act, then she lethal.
Jun 10, 2022 1:35 AM

Dec 2020
Every season there will be 1/2 anime, where you'll be like, "Fu*k, Why did I put this in my ptw list".
Jun 10, 2022 10:42 AM

Jan 2010
I think Holt and Sayb suit each other and look good together but Los sensei is best girl.
Jun 10, 2022 7:38 PM

Oct 2015
IronHeartSA said:
Every season there will be 1/2 anime, where you'll be like, "Fu*k, Why did I put this in my ptw list".

That's me also. Like, why me at this point? I hate this anime so far.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 12, 2022 5:46 AM
Mar 2012
Hort why u push away Saybil's feelings away lol?
Once in a blue moon they say some interesting concepts, especially Zero and lady Hearthful who's instantly quite interesting.
So 13 the true siscon who'll even destroys the world for her.
Jun 14, 2022 1:49 PM

Nov 2009
"I think I might like Los sensei" (I mean, who wouldn't?)

LOL... Hort was crying inside.

Also... Loli at the lake with leg spread "Lets pretend I didn't hear that" LOL (then gets ambushed by Hort out of no where)

Meanwhile... Sab got some of his "mom death" memory back and is scared to do mana transfer.

___ ___ ___

Also, many deep and profound sentences coming from Sab this episode when talking to Zero.

And we got more Loli sized sensei. People really be loving them Loli senseis.

LOL @ the Tyrant just randomly grabbing a sandwich and starts eating.

The Tyrant is a true "Mercenary"... he does his job as paid/ ordered regardless if it was for good or for evil. (in this sense, this guy is neither good or evil, he's as said himself, he's a "Tool" aka Neutral til he's ordered to be good or to be evil)

___ ___ ___

Also, I noticed that Hort loves to wave her arms around a lot, it's cute I guess, LOL

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 2, 2022 1:22 PM

Sep 2012
that red haired (Hartful) will make Tyrant fall for her lol
Jul 16, 2022 11:21 AM

Jul 2015
I still can't see the Tyrant in a good light knowing how many innocent people he has massacred and also the fact he went after Sayb and such not that long ago.

Feb 4, 12:03 AM
Aug 2023
Wow, I never expected the Tyrant would be "reformed", and then they'd have to be working on Holt's prejudices. She sure got burned when it was pointed out that she herself was a traitor, and that so many others in the room have killed many just like the Tyrant has done in the past too. I also find it hilarious how Holt keeps saying things about the priest only to have the priest hear, and attack her. Same thing happened when she past the priest's test by spitting in his face, then saying he must be some pervert for liking her spit or something. The ironic thing is Holt's kind of the pervert out of everybody, yet she also accused Holdem to be some sort of pervert the last episode for refusing to be shown a house by herself.

I also like how Kudou is reluctantly showing sympathy for the captured kid by being against the mercenary's thoughts of torture, and Kudou having to be the kid's doctor. I kind of forgot the kid was his patient, thus making it harder for Kudou to hate and harm the kid, even though Kudou got stabbed by him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2022

61 by Eshindid »»
Apr 22, 10:17 AM

Poll: » What do you think about Mahoutsukai Reimeiki characters?

Shizuna - Apr 11

0 by Shizuna »»
Apr 11, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

29 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 4, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

39 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 3, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2022

39 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 3, 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.