Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 4, 2022 3:31 PM

Jun 2016
Riotstarter said:
_ITACHIHA said:
"Izzit the end of the world?"
that scene was epic from anya😂

Top tier facial expressions again

She's so cute and funny, I adore her character.

Another epic scene:

upload photo
Jun 4, 2022 3:35 PM

Mar 2022
I enjoyed the episode. It made me feel warm on the inside, and Yor is finally starting to feel like she truly belongs in the family unit. Now I can't imagine the home without her.
Yuri's becoming my least favorite character in the series, and tbh he brings down the mood for me whenever he shows up.
Jun 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Nov 2016
Didn't like this part in the manga and my feelings haven't changed. Siscon, big deal over a kiss, stupid girl slapping someone because she's embarassed etc. It's like I'm watching a trash tier rom-com. Animanga is great, but some aspects are just too stupid for me to even enjoy it ironically.

Loid and Yor pretending was still pretty funny overall. Lol @ their lovey dovey couple set up, especially the bed. And the second half made up for it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 4, 2022 3:52 PM
May 2022
They took the moment in the manga where the story finally turns from good to God tier and executed it perfectly. I've waited for this day for a long, long time.

The kiss scene was all I could ask for, practically shot for shot if not an improvement of its source. Yuri was excellent, establishing his base character in two episodes. The anime went above and beyond to show case why he's insane for his sister, and though some of you are skeptical of him, I'll say this with out getting into spoilers: give him time.

Now loid's paranoia was executed perfectly. The voice acting brought out how sketchy he thought this plan was in the back of his mind. And Yor also being affected by the night before, again the voice acting makes this scene shine.

All in all this gets a Jontron 10
Jun 4, 2022 4:20 PM
Jul 2014
Aronics said:
I didn't know it's already been 1 year in the anime lol.

So they didn't kiss in the end, that was quite sad. Yor really had a difficult time pretending to be a wife, glad she realized it's best to be herself.

It hasn't, that's just because they backdated the marriage certificate to pretend to get married a year ago.
Jun 4, 2022 4:32 PM

Jul 2016
Its Loid and Yor focused episode. The brother is funny about his being a siscon and being cant commit that Loid is a good guy for his sister. But in the end it concludes nicely.

The next part is Loid being sus to Yor. Which he planted a bugged to observed her. And with the help of his sidekick Franky they disguised as SS to know if Loid suspicion about Yor is true. But its ended on a good note and giving them some dynamic as a couple and their development to each other. Overall great episode

Jun 4, 2022 4:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I definitely really enjoyed this Yor focused episode, that drunk kiss was amazing even if it wasn’t completed, but now I need to be smacked like Yuri was twice lol. I also really love to see Yor wanting to be a better wife, but Loid was able to reassure at the end of the episode which was a really nice moment.

Also the little tidbits we got of Anya this time were great, waking up thinking it’s the end of the world and being mad she missed out on the “wakku wakku” lol. And hopefully one day we’ll get that Loid and Yor kiss.
Jun 4, 2022 4:55 PM

Jan 2021
Yuri is a confirmed sis-con in this episode. The pictures in his locker is undeniable proof.

The relationship between Loid and Yor is genuinely wholesome. Even though the marriage is fake, the fact that Yor wants to look and become a better mother not only for Anya but for Loid as well is wonderful.

Also the fact that Yor pushed Loid down on the fricking couch to kiss him and Loid just accepted his fate is hilarious.
Jun 4, 2022 4:55 PM

Sep 2020
yuri is a bit of a fart smella
Jun 4, 2022 5:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol Yuri cockblocked them as expected, but not really the same like what i thought xd. Slappy slap-slap him! Rip for the big rose bouquet tho. Hope the best for it on the next life...

At the end the day, even though Loid did some prevention, spying on Yor. But since Yor really do not share the true her, its safe for both of them prolonged the pretend family. And, that's a good for Ania too, i guess.

So yeah, that's it all, the little saga of LoidxYor with shameful Yuri as a setting. Lets get back to Ania school life, shall we?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 4, 2022 5:14 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was a bit slower than the others, but I expected that. Always good to see Yor and Twilight getting closer though.

Man, if all episodes keep the same overall quality, I may give it a 10/10.
It's been a while since I last gave that score.
Jun 4, 2022 5:14 PM

Sep 2018
Loid and Yor are perfect couple, they’re not even real huhuhu
Jun 4, 2022 5:36 PM

Jul 2017
Loid and Yor's relationship in this episode had minor strains with Yor's lack of confidence in herself but had a heartwarming and simple conclusion at least for this particular episode (even though no real secrets were exposed here). Overall, this show continues to be one I'm continuously enjoying and having a good time with. The animation for Yor slapping Yuri while super drunk was quality stuff.
Jun 4, 2022 6:34 PM

Nov 2021
God i hate Yuri...i was dreading the time he will appear and here we are...he is so annoying
Obsessive siscon, ruins every scene he is in for me
Jun 4, 2022 6:50 PM

Jun 2020
I forgot all about that kissing scene and here we are, Yor's face lmao she can't stop blushing and then Yuri steps in like a maniac and got slapped far back Loid's reaction time is faster than a ms you don't want to mention an inch of Yor's lips or you're lips are on the floor in one second

Sounds like excitement for Anya you don't want to take her wakuwaku from her or she'll throw tantrums, So that is what Loid is just doing gathering info well that is his job I want to see Yor doing work now well the assassinating part

Frank better chill out did Loid not warn him she's dangerous poor Frank he got dragged into this lol, it is kinda sweet how Yor tries her best to be the ideal wife and not get suspected.
Jun 4, 2022 6:50 PM

Aug 2011
Jun 4, 2022 6:54 PM

Jul 2016
Yeah... a show like this one really didn't need to have a siscon character as part of the cast. Yuri's ROMANTIC love for his own sister is more creepy than funny and the less screen-time he receives, the better. Thing that's almost impossible given he's somewhat essential to the main plot but well.

Other than that, it was a decent episode overall. Though I gotta say that Loid starting to doubt Yor because of Yuri's job and not because of her inhuman strength and vast knowledge in martial arts really tested my suspension of disbelief.
Ikemen Franky going full corrupted cop on Yor was amusing to say the least, btw.
SouthRzVaJun 4, 2022 6:57 PM
Jun 4, 2022 6:58 PM

Oct 2014
Wow, so Yor was actually still pure despite her age. That was a close one. She was blushing the entire night, and I bet she played herself fantasizing her with Loid till she sleeps.

And she has still the lingering effect of Loid charm the entire day after that night. Its only a matter of time that Yor will start having romantic feelings for him.

Good episode. I hope we get a Anya episode next.
Jun 4, 2022 7:00 PM
May 2020
I liked it but it was kinda concerning when yor's brothers wanted to marry her
Jun 4, 2022 7:28 PM
Apr 2022
MadanielFL said:
Yuri is a total siscon lol.

The directing in this anime is just amazing, they were able to make some of the best scenes of the manga even better.

Except for the 2nd ep proposal scene...that just...stale

Not so juicy, not so crunchy, that is just that. They add no value in there, they even made it more regressed than the manga by using rather "cold/dark colour" dominate that epic rarely shown romance scene.

That like if you are a poor college student, saving your money for a week eating instant noodles everyday to even have a luxury to buy a Pizza to celebrate the final day of the midterms test and when the time comes...the pizza is cold. Sure it still good, tasty, but damn...just imagine how good it can be if its at least 5 degree warmer. And to think you save all your money for this?

That some major sin they have done right there. But other than that, i agree. They mostly do everything greatly.
Jun 4, 2022 7:39 PM

Jun 2015
Well, not trusting your partner is a seed that will bring down a relationship. Of course Loid has to do it, but he is surely feeling guilty even though Yor is his fake wife. Thankfully Loid found a new clarity on Yor. A little bit of development on their relationship, ladies and gentlemen. (whistle, whistle...)

Oh yeah, for those who are wondering about Loid's one year marriage anniversary, it's because they faked their marriage certificate stating that they have been in marriage for one year. So no, it hasn't been one year yet.
YosepRAJun 4, 2022 7:49 PM
Jun 4, 2022 8:03 PM
Jan 2022
Everyone out here talking about his locker but the man told his sister that he wanted to marry her? Yor just went along with it. If she just told him as a kid "Dude, that's weird and illegal" then where would they be today.
Jun 4, 2022 8:42 PM

Jan 2019
WOW this episode flew by! What a good time.

I know I mentioned last week that I really despise the, "Kiss, right now!" fake relationship trope, but it was handled reasonably well here.

Loid being suspicous of Yor but eventually relenting was just the right balance between the spy elements and the rom-com elements. I loved every moment of this.

It was nice to get a little break from Anya's story, though I imagine I'll be excited to dive back in soon!
Jun 4, 2022 8:42 PM
Jun 2019
To no one's surprise, another banger of an episode, mainly focusing on Yor and Loid this time, and their roles.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jun 4, 2022 8:53 PM

Mar 2012
When Yuri thought that Yor slapped him because she really wanted to flirt with Loid LOL. I look forward to Anya meeting Yuri

Yor being anxious about being a wife and Loid questioning Yor's intentions. As much as how relieving it is that it was settled, this just sets up more heartbreak in the future. Thank you Frankie for reminding me that Loid's unneeded affection will bring angst. This does not stop me from enjoying the scene of Loid/Yor going home together hehehe I've been waiting if such a scene will come up

Another time for Loid/Yor to reassure each other, but I did not expect the "I'm glad I married you, Loid!" ajksdkaskd (so did he haha)

Anya is happy that her parents are getting along well again. We'll get more Academy/Anya-focused ep next week
Jun 4, 2022 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
waku waku

i’ve read the manga but wow, it’s still super worth watching the anime. i just love seeing loid and yor moments.
Jun 4, 2022 9:10 PM
Sep 2021
Ay so wait it’s been 1 year since episode 2 (when they got married)?? Or 1 year since the fake date that they registered in when they got married
Jun 4, 2022 9:14 PM
Jul 2021
Just pure gold. This ep nearly 100% kept Anya from the scene giving opportunity for Loid and Yor to make highlights. And there are also signs Loid is getting softer to (and potentially starts falling for) Yor. I like this couple.
Stonks
Jun 4, 2022 9:22 PM
Oct 2020
AnimeSrk said:
Decent episode, but nothing much happened but we saw Loid and Yor's relationship improving, supporting each other, etc.

I give this episode 5/10.
what did you want to happen? a nuclear disaster? I don't understand, idiot
Jun 4, 2022 9:41 PM
Oct 2020
Anya always Funny and Kawaii 💖
Jun 4, 2022 9:47 PM

Apr 2020
We didn't get the kids, but yo I am fucking content with Yor's face closing down on the camera, it was such a hot Yor to see. Thankfully Yuri gets to know the price of his arrogance and makes truce to Loid for now.

Anya knows something is up, and Loid can't help to test Yor's character, to the point of putting a wiretap on her. But all things considered, our girl is clean and Loid clearly regrets his assumptions by the end. And poor Franky getting a taste of Yor's wrath, dat gotta hurt.

Hopefully next episode, we get to see more Anya in school.
Jun 4, 2022 9:57 PM
Oct 2020
Next week Anya in A Dodgeball ⚽️
Jun 4, 2022 9:58 PM

Aug 2018
I loved the chapter!!
I didn't remember Yor getting drunk to attempt the kiss, and the punch hahaha.
Yor and Loid's moment <3
Very good chapter.
PS: "The end of the world?" xD
Jun 4, 2022 10:00 PM

Jan 2022
The way Yuri got twisted 😭💀 he got wrung like a mf towel. He was squirting blood too, this was a good episode 4/5. I wish we got to see the kiss lmao its overdue at this point.
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 4, 2022 10:03 PM
Jun 2020
Everyone's talking about Yuri getting smacked by Yor, but I'm still sitting here wondering why my boy Frankie isn't allowed to keep his good looking disguise. He just isn't allowed to get that W, is he?
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Jun 5, 2022 2:24 AM

Feb 2021
These episodes goes by way to fast. They're over in a blink of an eye.

Protect the smile!

Jun 5, 2022 3:11 AM

Feb 2014
If anyone had doubts of how big of a siscon Yuri is, then seeing pictures of Yor plastered in his work locker is all you really need to know. XD

While the kiss never happened and how Yuri wanted it to happen, then didn't want it to happen, Yor had second thoughts and sent a slap based on impulses alone. Loid dodged it expertly, but it sent Yuri into the wall and she did it again to him for good measure as well.

The second half was nice, too. Loid couldn't help but have doubts about Yor so he spied on her for the day and while I can't blame him for that due to his background of being a spy, but his doubts should be laid to rest now that his suspicions of Yor were baseless. Their talk towards the end of the episode was cute, topped off by how lovely Yor's smile was towards Loid. =)
Jun 5, 2022 3:24 AM

Oct 2020
The romance was strong with this one!

It was so sweet to get more development on the Yor and Loid end of things. It was especially interesting to see Loid's sort of inner struggle in the aftermath of Yuri's visit. Loid found it logical to suspect Yor of being involved somehow with her brother's secret-police work, but he was struggling because he had grown to trust and care for her -- even more so afterwards, we see that he feels bad for suspecting Yor after she's more or less proven innocent. This all culminates in him rejecting his notion about 'suspecting everyone' and crushing the wiretap he placed on her because Yor is worth more to him than his cut-and-dry spy ideology.

Jun 5, 2022 4:25 AM
Aug 2021
I am waiting for actually first kiss of them.
Jun 5, 2022 4:47 AM

Jun 2016
yor forger too precious !!
Jun 5, 2022 5:41 AM

Feb 2019
Ugh. In a lot of ways, a repeat of last week's episode. Well, the first half was just a flat out continuation thereof, same screaming childish tantruming drunk and everything. Nothing about her brother got any better with this episode in fact it only worsened without a doubt the worst character so far The second half was also playing Truth or Dare with Yor over whether or not she would invoke the SS to protect herself. But she just goes "Rarr, I'm a good wife."

You know how much I hate the typical anime trope of introducing a female character as hyper-competent and capable, but she can't show her potential, that would have improved her character and added some badly needed tension to the whole thing. She could've noticed that Loid was bugging her and now she has reasons to be suspicious of him. She could know about the SS, which she should, being an assassin, and realized it was all a farce. They could've at least hidden that it was goddamned Truth or Dare Pt 2 instead of showing that up front., that you could perfectly make an entire series about her but since this is anime , glare and slap to people that touch her are what she's been reduced to because she is a woman and must be a good wife, and the show apparently has no aspirations for her otherwise. Proffesional Assassin? my butt.
Jun 5, 2022 5:55 AM
Jun 2022
I think all I mostly liked in this episode was Anya. Loved the scene when Anya said ---- "izz it the end of the world".
This episode was not pretty entertaining and the story line makes me think of it as
filler episode even if it is a 12 episode season.
Jun 5, 2022 6:10 AM

Jun 2021
For a second, I was thinking "damn, Franky is kinda hot without glasses" until Loid ripped off his face LOL
Jun 5, 2022 6:28 AM
May 2022
I liked It and loved the dialogue that anya said `is it the end of the earth´ 😂😂😂
Jun 5, 2022 6:30 AM

Mar 2010
Ah so close to the kiss yet so far. Great seeing Loid getting attached to his fake family keke

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 5, 2022 6:32 AM

Jul 2015
Great episode once more.Loid had suspicions regarding Yor lying to her but it was cleared.Loid is falling in love with Yor.

Jun 5, 2022 6:40 AM
Aug 2021
The first few seconds of this episode were a pain... I can't handle my own fangirling so I thought I was literally going to die.
Jun 5, 2022 6:49 AM

May 2021
Loid's scheme was unbelievably stupid and nonsensical for a spy. The point of the episode was interesting as it is eloquent with the general idea of the anime, but it was executed horrendously. Why would you introduce the spy aspect if you are going to half-ass it completely? The episode would have been way better with a better play into Yor's frustration or a less out of character Loid. Yor assaulting and threatening a supposed secret police agent is ridiculous, even for this series.
Also Yuri-Yor relationship is not funny, even with all le good animation moments

Jun 5, 2022 7:38 AM

Jan 2011
oh no a siscon character, ive always found them annoying TBH
Jun 5, 2022 7:57 AM

Nov 2017
"ora, you're going to bother the people downstairs"

if only everyone was like that 😪

plz @ me
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

490 by Aleesaa »»
Apr 22, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

320 by boumboumboum »»
Apr 9, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2022

237 by Poppy123 »»
Mar 26, 5:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.