Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Fushihara asking both Yuurei and Myako to do some grocery shopping while she's under the impression of overworking as usual but actually going home early to enjoy some heartwarming food made by both ghost spirits at the end of the day. That's some motivation, but worry sets in at first impressions. From a fresh produce store looking for ingredients with the patient store owner, to the scary-looking, fearsome fishmonger putting the both of them in child mode. Thankfully, the wife of the old man (form episodes ago) is back to save their skin to get a good offer and spend some time with her.

Finally getting Fushihara to leave her office early to grace the sumptuous meal, and an occasion like this calls for dango. And Yuurei literally put on a dango headsuit for a short show, but all is good. It's all in retrospective that when Fushihara took a look back on her life, she was leading a depressing life all on her own. It's the ghost spirits that changed her life for the better, and felt like she has children to take care of.

It's Halloween, and the usual overworked night becomes a blessing for Fushihara to be trick and treat-ed by the ghost spirits, whether in scary or cutesy happiness. Same goes for Satsuki, whom slept from her illustrating overwork, leaving homemade cupcakes for Lily. Happy Halloween :)
KANLen09Jun 2, 2022 9:05 AM
Jun 2, 2022 5:39 AM

Feb 2020
That fishmonger was a little scary at first. x3

Aww, Yuurei playing with Myako.

Sleeping Yuurei and Myako is such a heartwarming sight. <3

I loved the Halloween part. Those costumes were really cute. ^^

SerafosApr 7, 8:58 AM
Jun 2, 2022 6:01 AM

Apr 2010
The shopping trip went better than expected tho i feel sorry for the fish vendor.
Anyway it was nice of everyone to help out.

The Halloween part seemed nice as well.
Jun 2, 2022 6:41 AM

Jul 2011
At least the fish vendor tried to defuse the situation by being at the same eye level with them.

That dango costume made me sad, because Clannad.

Fushihara is very multi-talented, to design those plushies.

Im happy to see Lily, but at same time disappointed, I thought that the oni one would appear there.
Jun 2, 2022 8:27 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Yuurei-chan and Myako were so kawaii nano desu (NIPAH!) when they acted out that 10 billion yen fish bartering deal down to 30 yen for Shachiku xD.
Myako talking to the fish guy was so cute!
Yuurei-chan thought the guy was bullying her...
But the nice old lady they talked to before helped them and even got them extra fish!
Yuurei-chan in the:

DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DAGO DANGO DAIKAZOKU!
DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DAIKAZOKU!

COSTUME LOOKED TOO CUTE!!!!!!! NIPAH NANO DESU!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 2, 2022 9:36 AM

Oct 2015
Yuurei and Myako looked cute in their Halloween outfits. I also think Lily looked absolutely adorable in her vampire outfit. Moe was on steroids on this one.

Still the weirdest anime and sad at the same time.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 2, 2022 11:09 AM
Nov 2016
That dango hat was way tooo cute!

And as a warning to everyone, DO NOT MESS WITH THE CLOTHING STORE OLD LADY, because she will cut the bitch that messes with the moe moe girls!

As always, another weekly dose of weapons grade kawaii!
Jun 2, 2022 1:25 PM

Nov 2016
Old Woman gave off yakuza lady vibes. It's as if she's the boss in that shopping district and fishmonger one of her henchmen xD

Hmm, what can I say aside from kawaii? Oh yeah, this series is by far the most effective stress therapy this season 😌

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 2, 2022 2:45 PM

Dec 2013
Oh nice, Fushihara finally stood for herself and said no to extra work from colleagues, and as always a child's first errand is such a healing experience.
Jun 2, 2022 5:07 PM

Sep 2020
DOCHI
RADEMO
かわいい
Jun 2, 2022 5:38 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Bless this anime for having a Halloween bit, my favorite holiday is represented and it’s never been so cute! The girls being excited for candy and all dressed up was the pinnacle of cuteness lol, Lily was also really cute. It was sweet of Satsuki to leave her Halloween treats before she dozed off.

The first half was also very good with the girls shopping for Fushihara, the fishmonger guy spooked them but he was actually a nice guy, he had to suffer grandma’s wrath tho lol. And the full moon viewing was also very cute, those little heads were also adorable. The little bit of Fushihara backstory we got was pretty sad, but it just makes this wholesome moment even better, I’m very happy she’s enjoying life now.
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

Apr 2012
Why was the fishmonger guy unable to see Yuueri?

Very cute episode. Probably my favorite one so far.
Jun 2, 2022 8:03 PM
Mar 2019
I thought they were both Ghosts?? only one cannot be seen then!
Another good episode shopping for ingredients and meeting the Old Lady again.
Halloween Ghosts are so Cute!!
Wonder when the last one will appear as in the credits??
Jun 2, 2022 10:11 PM

Jun 2021
So the fishmonger can see Myako but he can’t see Yurei-chan. On the other hand, the granny can see both of them. I wonder what are the criteria to be able to see Yurei-chan?

The narrator this week is Kappei Yamaguchi.
Jun 3, 2022 11:39 AM

Jul 2016
Not that having more Lily screen-time is a bad thing but man, I was really expecting the loli oni to show up in the Halloween segment.
Jun 3, 2022 1:56 PM

Sep 2020
That dango suit is so cute! Just how different it was a year ago and now, really cute pillows of them~
Jun 5, 2022 9:42 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
It's interesting how Yuurei isn't seen by the shopkeepers while they can still see and hear Myako perfectly fine. Maybe because Myako is a cat spirit and they aren't close to death. While the grandma is and can see them both.
Trick or treat, we're scary." 3 cute little girls appear asking for candy. Fushihara-san is like Shut the hell up and take the candy!

Jun 6, 2022 12:39 AM

Oct 2008
another cute healing stress-reliever episode!
5/5.

Jun 6, 2022 4:01 PM

Sep 2019
There is one thing I don't get. Sometimes people can see the ghosts and sometimes they can't see them. Hmmm
Jun 11, 2022 2:52 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, the old lady treatening the fish dude into giving extras.

And those are some huge head sized dangos.... LOL (either dangos or plushies, but Shachiku-san was making them at the kitchen sink)

Also, it looks like lots of anime are doing their "Halloween episode" in June... lol

(I still want a Miyako or Lily, best pets ever)

___ ___ ___

alinalo said:
There is one thing I don't get. Sometimes people can see the ghosts and sometimes they can't see them. Hmmm

I also talked about this before.

My theory is that only people with "Psychic affinity" (aka, higher 6th sense), young innocent kids and old people that's near the end of their life can see ghosts.

Miyako is a special case, since she isn't really a "ghost" she's more or less a "Yokai", which can have physical forms. (Yuuri-chan is a actual ghost that's transparent)

And as in "Real Life", where as people can't see ghosts but can hear ghosts, it's the same concept. (and similarly to "ghosts moving objects, opening/ closing doors, etc etc, where you just see things go flying by itself.) (thus why people can see Miyako but can't see Yuurei-chan, but can hear or see flying objects done by Yuurei-chan, most times)
amlgJun 12, 2022 1:13 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 12, 2022 11:48 PM

Sep 2019
amlg said:
LOL, the old lady treatening the fish dude into giving extras.

And those are some huge head sized dangos.... LOL (either dangos or plushies, but Shachiku-san was making them at the kitchen sink)

Also, it looks like lots of anime are doing their "Halloween episode" in June... lol

(I still want a Miyako or Lily, best pets ever)

___ ___ ___

alinalo said:

I also talked about this before.

My theory is that only people with "Psychic affinity" (aka, higher 6th sense), young innocent kids and old people that's near the end of their life can see ghosts.

Miyako is a special case, since she isn't really a "ghost" she's more or less a "Yokai", which can have physical forms. (Yuuri-chan is a actual ghost that's transparent)

And as in "Real Life", where as people can't see ghosts but can hear ghosts, it's the same concept. (and similarly to "ghosts moving objects, opening/ closing doors, etc etc, where you just see things go flying by itself.) (thus why people can see Miyako but can't see Yuurei-chan, but can hear or see flying objects done by Yuurei-chan, most times)

Uh yeah! That's a great theory! I haven't even tought about it. :) And sorry I haven't read all of the discussions so I haven't seen your comment!
Jun 13, 2022 8:38 PM

Jun 2021
That flashback of Fushihara's life hit a bit too close to home to be honest. I'm glad she's found happiness and joy in her life with the baby ghosts. I could use a couple of cute ghosts in my life, that's for sure.

They looked so cute in their Halloween outfits, trying to scare Fushihara >_<
Jul 6, 2022 3:48 AM

Feb 2021
Their Halloween suit is cute, wonder what they will gonna look like if they grow up.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 9, 2022 10:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, continuing my late watch for this, i actually feel a little sad having some of an off-model for some Fushihara design. Oh well, not that its an overly complaining thou, as every each part of a cutie ghost appearances contain lot of satisfying scene. Especially with their meeting against the poor fishmonger, lol. I think its a fair edition for this episode!

A little note about the grandma and her interactions with the baby ghosts, wishing them to have a great meet with Fushihara, soon!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 26, 2022 2:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Their first errand was a bit chaotic for how afraid they were but it's nice that the grandma helped them again :) Also it's Halloween time!
Nov 3, 2022 4:29 AM

Apr 2019
a Halloween special episode, nice, so only a few can see Yuurei chan it seems unlike Myako who could be seen by others

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Mar 31

3 by A-lil-weeb-dog »»
Apr 2, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 2 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 14, 2022

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 13, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 7, 2022

70 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2022

31 by RixxEXE »»
Aug 22, 2023 12:25 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2022

33 by DazeFire »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.