Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2022 8:51 AM

Jul 2010
May 31, 2022 10:45 PM

Jul 2009
Interesting fight with a bit of plot armoring at the end, imo
Also,
Jun 6, 2022 5:25 PM

Sep 2014
Im really curious who the next fighters will be, maybe this will be the time the lead gets solidified? Otherwise this tournament would be too predictable
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 11, 2022 12:29 PM
Jan 2022
HYPEEEEEE! This chap was so good omg
Jun 11, 2022 3:23 PM
Sep 2015
Wow! I was totally expecting Hades to win this one. What an amazing fight. Where do you guys compare it to the other ones? I do love Quan Shi Huang, though. Amazing character. Probably one of my favorites.
Who’s next??? We’ll have to wait and see.😁
Jun 11, 2022 3:36 PM
Oct 2020
I really thought hades was gonna win.
Jun 11, 2022 4:20 PM

Apr 2020
MAGNIFICENT NOTHING LESS!

JUST PLAY THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jJnyyta07k (The Return of the King OST)
Jun 11, 2022 6:11 PM
Sep 2019
This chapter almost brought me to tears, especially when Qin Shi said "Peng You". It hit me immediately that this word was overused in Souten no Ken (which I finished reading recently) so I know how weighty this word is considering how much comradeship it holds.
I never thought Qin Shi would win... I mean, come on, it was Hades...but... yeah, of course I'm glad.
Jun 11, 2022 7:35 PM

Oct 2015
damn guess we're not following kengan omegas underdog formula where theyre always behind until the final match
sadge def rip next human fighter tho
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 11, 2022 8:44 PM

Oct 2016
Jun 12, 2022 6:00 AM

Feb 2010
i would prefer the other one to win
Jun 12, 2022 6:44 AM
Jul 2019
Jun 12, 2022 10:20 AM

Apr 2018
I'm not sure why but the chapter really brought tears to my eyes. It was just so beautiful to read through the fight and the dialogues. A king's mind and thoughts differ from the rest which makes them so interesting and impactful. This was one of the greatest fights that RoR offered. I'm glad Qin won in the end even though it felt like Hades had the high ground.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 12, 2022 10:58 PM

Aug 2015
I like MothGamesh a lot, but the author nerfed Hades to the underground and beneath (heh) in order to give him a real opportunity. Sure, it made sense when Kojiro and Poseidon did it due to his personality, but there was no reason for the king of Hell to be just a spearman who couldn´t even wield a lance properly.

Now whoever is fighting for the humans next is most likely done, so I hope it´s not someone who is supposed to be strong, like Kintoki.
Jun 12, 2022 11:17 PM

Feb 2012

THE KING OF QIN HAS WON
Jun 13, 2022 3:00 AM
Mar 2017
as some1 who loves chinese history and sort of admires Qin Shi Huang(yes i know he was a ruthless leader in reality), i really liked his portrayal of him even if it's nowhere near accurate, and this fight was probably my second favorite in the Manga, possibly THE favorite, need to do a re-read.
Hades was great as well, im glad he wasn't portrayed as a douche.
Jun 14, 2022 5:47 AM
Jan 2021
Hyped for next month can't wait to see the gods faces
Jun 27, 2022 5:12 PM

Jul 2021
chapter 63 , page 11 :

- qin shi huang / QSH : we should bet everything on this next strike .

( then his arm is severed . )

now in this chapter 64 :

- QSH says this sh!t again : we should bet everything on this next strike .
- his valkyrie : er , we have nothing left to bet . you already betted everything on the previous strike .

( but even when puny QSH has nothing left , he can just kill full-powered , mighty hades easily ?????? this is so stupid . )

this must be the most greatest shame of the gods : a god is killed because of a stinky breath ( air bubble ) from a mouth-breather puny human , lol .

can the talentless writer come up with some new materials ? hades and poseidon have the same fate :
hades / poseidon 's spears are cut by their opponents 's swords , then they try to stab with the broken spears , then their opponents cut them diagonally .

last pages : this chinese gesture looks so stupid : 1 hand punches the palm of the other hand . and this gesture looks even more stupider when QSH is doing it with only 1 hand .

a puny human can kill a mighty god : kojiro sasaki , jack the $tripper , QSH .
this is why the premise of this manga is so stupid . ret@rd of ragnac0ck , lol .
daywithoutgamesJun 28, 2022 1:03 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Jul 2, 2022 7:24 PM
Jul 2016
good fight, loved both characters.
Jul 4, 2022 2:50 PM
May 2020
qin shi huang giving humanity the W phewww
Jul 8, 2022 3:33 AM
Jan 2019
daywithoutgames said:
chapter 63 , page 11 :

- qin shi huang / QSH : we should bet everything on this next strike .

( then his arm is severed . )

now in this chapter 64 :

- QSH says this sh!t again : we should bet everything on this next strike .
- his valkyrie : er , we have nothing left to bet . you already betted everything on the previous strike .

( but even when puny QSH has nothing left , he can just kill full-powered , mighty hades easily ?????? this is so stupid . )

this must be the most greatest shame of the gods : a god is killed because of a stinky breath ( air bubble ) from a mouth-breather puny human , lol .

can the talentless writer come up with some new materials ? hades and poseidon have the same fate :
hades / poseidon 's spears are cut by their opponents 's swords , then they try to stab with the broken spears , then their opponents cut them diagonally .

last pages : this chinese gesture looks so stupid : 1 hand punches the palm of the other hand . and this gesture looks even more stupider when QSH is doing it with only 1 hand .

a puny human can kill a mighty god : kojiro sasaki , jack the $tripper , QSH .
this is why the premise of this manga is so stupid . ret@rd of ragnac0ck , lol .
get a friend bro🙏
Aug 9, 2022 11:34 PM

Feb 2021
Well, I'm glad I betted on Beelzebub's words. Qin actually won this match.

I feel the final few moments were a little "plot armour-ish". I think technically Hades had a much better chance of winning (since he was in better shape than Qin and he used Pluto Ichor to its maximum making his Desmos even stronger). If they had shown him feeling weaker and saying something like "I need to end this quickly", then it would have felt much more normal/natural.

Well, Qin got the W. Humanity ftw. Still kinda sad for Hades nii-san. He was a well-written character. Rip Hades.

I actually liked both Qin and Hades so it would have been sad to see either of them die.

I love how both sides (no matter who wins) almost always acknowledge that their opponent was strong. It also kinda shows that Gods don't take humans lightly anymore lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 89 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 28

2 by Omexmo »»
Apr 28, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 4 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 31, 2021

6 by Artromex »»
Apr 6, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 88 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 27

2 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Apr 1, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 87 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Feb 26

2 by Brunilde »»
Mar 19, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 86 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 28

3 by ilydaniela »»
Feb 11, 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.