Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 2022 2:06 AM

Jan 2015
No one told me Muku’s arc was gonna be this good. These last two episode were damn great. Also the soundtrack for this arc 10/10. Grew very attached to Mukuro.

Kurumi’s back!!!
Jun 2, 2022 7:36 AM
Sep 2021
episode is pretty good I think they use c.g.i to much but it's ok waiting for next episode PEACE:)
Jun 2, 2022 11:05 AM

May 2020
I love dal as it was one of my first animes and I don't want to be that guy but
holy hell the CGI was pretty bad

Jun 2, 2022 4:18 PM

Mar 2021
Malhotra55 said:
]yeah also heard that it's a good news that season end with Kurumi Refrain and with this there might be chance to get new Kurumi Ragnarok and adopt volume 17-20 and if we have good luck maybe series conclude with movie

The fear mongering I say is getting out of control and is not doing anything helpful. Any of the complaints on pacing is ridiculously since season 1 did 4 lns per 12 episodes. As for the future (really on any anime), not much people can do other than buy the lns, discs, and figures or spend on the mobile game. review bombing is just going to hurt chances of future seasons being made at all
Jun 3, 2022 2:51 AM

Feb 2020
Lmao I felt like I was watching a cutscene from a ps1 game but hey at least there's kurumi
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2022 7:47 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
They rushed this volume so much, 2 episodes meh, but still I was getting some good vibes from Muku in the end, so I would say they landed it successfully in the end, CG scenes were not as annoying either.

Such a lovely ending for Mukuro, and her combat astral dress was BADASS.

Inverse Tohka needed more budget IMO, and a better execution, BDs should fix some of the scenes I had problems with.

JayKitsuneTV said:
I’ll be honest, I’m not liking this season as much as previous seasons although it’s still enjoyable. The reason being, the overuse of CG and the lack of Kurumi.

It seems like one of those issues is getting resolved next week when best girl returns, thank you Date a Live!

You are in for a treat since you can consider Kurumi, a constant factor from now on with the series, for the best reasons.
Jun 11, 2022 9:58 PM

Nov 2009
Yanderes be scary, this is why I don't really go for Yanderes... lol

___ ___ ___

Yoshinon is such a sweet girl, she's the only one that truly wants to help Itsuka even when she doesn't remember.

Also, guess Muku "technically" won against "Tohka Alter" cause Muku got the first kiss of the date.

(actually, we should be calling them "Tohka Origin", since Tohka said the "inverse" was actually the originals)

And Muku apparently thinks "family" = "doing lewd things"... Itsuka better prepare for that "Death by Snu-Snu"

___ ___ ___

Also, Kurumi is back again. I think she never had her memory locked.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 18, 2022 12:35 AM
Dec 2018
tbh the cgi was berserk level bad.

butttttttt

KURUMI IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
Jun 27, 2022 7:25 PM

Feb 2014
By the way, what happened to Mukuro´s family after that? There is something else to be told? It was very vague (expected to be though).

CG is there but subtle, not enough to bother.

TechOtakuJun 27, 2022 7:40 PM
Jul 21, 2022 11:31 PM

Aug 2018
So is this why Mukuro is so possessive of Shido?.. Because she felt sad when her sister was being taken right near her?.. And also abandoned.. Well, of course there is also just not wanting being in harem and stuff, it's not norm for many girls, really.. But Mukuro went so far as to lock everyone's memories about Shido.. In such young age it's not uncommon to feel like that.. She locked her emotions back then, it seems, so she didn't develop further and is still in that phase then.. Also explains, why she is so short.. As in height, I mean.. As spirits don't age, as they said.. Or at least age much much slower.. Mukuro became spirit in very young age, and that's why she looks like this..
So I guess rather than by blood Shido was related to Mukuro by spirit, in a sense?.. Well, being also adopted.. Is that why Mukuro felt Shido is close to her person?.. Maybe it is..
Sep 17, 2022 4:36 PM

Jul 2019
Goddamn, it was so good. Animation was better than ever.

This's my profile
This's my anime list
This's my reviews
🌸Would you be my friend?. I'd love to have an online friend.🌸
Oct 6, 2022 3:33 AM
Mar 2021
Like a date live its ok
Nov 2, 2022 11:45 PM

Mar 2013
Muku, for me, is an attractive character.
That obsession of love was overwhelming but it's a wonderful experience for me.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 14, 2022 12:04 AM

Aug 2017
I like evil Tohka more than normal Tohka.

Yes, Kurumi comes to class! What is it about Kurumi that is so sexy?
Dec 27, 2022 7:26 AM

Dec 2012
Dat flashback.
Princess is the original Spirit form.
Refined to be compatible with humans?
Princess lifts up Shido.
Steal a kiss?
Mukuro attacks.
Princess cuts Mukuro's hair.
Dat transformation. Hot Hot Hot!
Mukuro vs Princess.

Holy shit! What a disgusting episode in terms of fighting. We finally get Mukuro oppai jiggle which has been anticipated fully on screen and its in CG. They made sure to give Princess oppai jiggle in 2D though. Not only that, but they clearly hide any type of pantsu like when Princess got hit with Dress Break. They panned up so fast. You can't even see through her astral dress. Plus, isn't Mukuro suppose to be naked after the kiss? Why does she have clothes on? But hey, blood is ok. Next, Mukuro vs Princess was so ugly in CG. But guess what, they topped that with Origami vs Princess. That shit looked like a puppet battle because of the CG movements when they were in the sky fighting. Meanwhile in the OP, it was high quality 2D. False advertising. The staff reviewed the CG in this episode and really said it was good. Disgusting. This is not DAL. With that said...

Mukuro looked so hot in that outfit. You bet I screenshotted every perfect frame I saw. Oppai looked on point. So why did the family immediately blame Mukuro? Did Mukuro tell them that she had powers and what they could do? That's the only reasonable explanation why her family blamed her. Here we go. Kurumi is back. But she's not just back. She appeared in her most attractive hairstyle that instantly makes you fall in love with her especially when she starts talking. That was what happened in old art style. I feel no attraction to her now. Mukuro is the only character thats truly attractive.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 7, 2023 7:08 PM

Nov 2010
Mukuru's new outfit looks so much better. I like the color scheme. She looks hot in it.
Nice catfight between hot girls!
10:18 It's too bad she restored her dress. I wanted to see her fight like that!
Please don't cut Mukuru's hair too short.
Looking forward to more Kurumi scenes for the rest of the season! She makes the show interesting.
Feb 6, 2023 3:04 AM

Apr 2013
I guess the outcome of this episode was not surprising for anybody. But now Kurumi appears, so this show might finally get better.
Nov 30, 2023 8:07 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, Muruko is really badaass
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

156 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Giorgosman13 - Apr 8, 2022

122 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

5 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 21, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Do you think Shido actually loves the girls in his harem?

Lost_Hearts - Feb 5

8 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 1:57 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

84 by AlluringProxima »»
Mar 30, 11:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.