Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2022 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Shion shouldn't be underestimated in this show. She put up a hell of a performance in this episode's battle.

Good to see the baby delivered safely. It's a breath of fresh air to see life being bought to their world, instead of being taken away for a change.
May 9, 2022 9:40 AM
Sep 2015
So the Sanctuary leader which is Eurasian is a Japanophile, interesting.

It seems like North America is becoming more corrupted because it has too much power.
May 9, 2022 9:46 AM

Jun 2021
Does this mean Amou has finally gotten over his PTSD? I'm glad to see him back to his usual self.
May 9, 2022 9:53 AM

May 2021
Great episode! It's good to see Amou becoming more like his usual self and he even cried this episode and seems to be counting on his friends more dattebayo!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 9, 2022 10:05 AM

Feb 2019
I’m so glad to see Amou gradually going back to himself. That was a lot of pain he was holding in and it’s important to be able to rely on your friends during these moments. Tezuka may act cold, but he really cares about his friends.
May 9, 2022 10:11 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ah yes Suenaga the one who wanted to build a city that could co-exist with the invaders. Given how far the battlefront has changed with their advance civilian areas being threatened was always gonna happen at some point. Sanctuary really lives up to its name of being a haven. Given Japan's location it being used as bridgehead is pretty logical militarily. So the black units are essentially replica's of ghost huh. Powerful as they were its not even close to the real thing. Seeing Amou and team use the hell that was fighting the real thing to overcome these knockoffs really was satisfying. In the end im glad that they were both able to protect sanctuary and ensure that Cyril was there to meet his newest family member. Having a reason to fight is a most wonderful thing indeed. Its nice to see Amou's bonds with his friends reforged. With the way things are going thats going to be needed. I hope that the smirk that Cyril had was not a hint for things to come though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2022 11:27 AM

Jul 2017
Yuusei Suenaga is a viable source of intel for Yatagarasu, given his side once as the AFTE's spy on them to protect his homeland and yet betray them, since this hidden sanctuary is of focus this episode. Gashin and Kei putting the trust in this was a risk that went favorably to their side.

It's pleasant to see Anna again, this time with her brother-in-law Cyril Zhirkov and pregnant sister Yuuna on the Eurasian plantains which houses the pro-Japanese, not to the point where the military will charge it as enemy lands (but will do if there's an invasion). And in the 4-way Boundary War, the Eurasians being dead last in the deadly war to conquer Japan, means that they need external forces like Yatagarasu to sustain when war breaks out to protect their neutral sanctuary.

The North American Coalition is back at it again with their invasion tactics, and Yatagarasu has no time to waste to fight and defend against the charge led by Zack Taylor with more copies of Ghost AMAIMs at their disposal, which is just a fraction of its real capabilities that's easy to predict. Shion defo had a moment of Amou's PTSD, and she's learned it as well, while the baby's delivery went smoothly and his PTSD episode being finally over.

Who Cyril truly is facing on his side, I can only expect the worst.
May 9, 2022 11:39 AM

Jan 2018
Wow so heartwarming all it took for him to erase all his PTSD was have his finger held by the child of a character we barely know.
May 11, 2022 7:40 PM

Feb 2012
I feel very unsatisfied if Amou is completely over his trauma after this episode. (based on the preview) The reveal of why he was so distant last episode felt weak and this conclusion to it felt unearned. Which is a big shame because the direction they took Amou in for this season had me really interested.
May 13, 2022 9:43 AM
Jul 2020
Finally Amou reopened his heart to Gashin and Shion.

May 14, 2022 3:37 AM
Oct 2019
if Amou already got over with his ptsd then i would a little dissapointed.
May 15, 2022 1:13 PM

Apr 2015
Well, i think that is the end of the Edgy Amou-kun phase...
May 22, 2022 5:00 PM

Oct 2019
I'm gonna vent about how bad the action was, because Jesus Christ that was shit. Just as bad as the Reiki introduction. First off, the main three do that stupid walk your blade into your target thing instead of actually swinging their weapons. Second, at some points it looks like they're purposely missing their targets when they actually do go in for a strike. There were several points where I had to rewind multiple time just to see what had happened because of this. Third, it was stupid how they suddenly start beating the ghost equipped Brady Foxes, even though they were having trouble with them a few seconds ago. Show the three still having trouble sure, but have them take out one at a time at a slower pace instead of them all getting destroyed at the end. Maybe then you'll have some more tension, as to weather they can beat them in time to save their allies.

If their is one good thing I could say; it's that I liked the sound design on the beam weapons, and I am glad they didn't immediately kill off that Cyril dude after introducing him. Especially with him not being unflinchingly racist, and the whole pregnant wife thing. Because usually those are massive death flags.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai Senki Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2022

31 by SSSS_Shunaria »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:31 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senki Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2022

16 by Danlar390 »»
Oct 15, 2023 6:50 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senki Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2022

12 by Deago »»
Sep 16, 2023 4:06 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senki Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2022

22 by Deago »»
Jul 7, 2023 10:35 PM

» New Kyoukai Senki project

NogueraB - Feb 15, 2023

0 by NogueraB »»
Feb 15, 2023 8:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.