Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 26, 2022 12:29 AM
Nov 2021
perfectly adapted the manga
Mar 26, 2022 12:36 AM
Sep 2020
BlichoBoy said:
You can say is a bad Bad Ending, but in a way makes this an interesting ending. Who would thought that would end insanely bleak.

The true villain was Yoneda in the end, for putting those ideas inside Nakaumi head.

Ohhh ,shit i did not realise that

It makes it so poetic🤦🏻,now that I think of it

Yoneda was the one questioning the existence of GOD and then he is the very one who influenced the GOD to end the WORLD,say its meaningless
Mar 26, 2022 12:37 AM
Sep 2020
kazuyasenpai78 said:
perfectly adapted the manga

Perfectly copied the manga ,not adapted

Adaptation means doing something different to enhance the experience or making it better than the manga
Mar 26, 2022 12:37 AM

Mar 2022
Mack_Yeager said:
nicbentulan said:
The only anime I've been watching that have episodes in both 2021 and 2022 are Platinum End and The Quintessential Quintuplets (I haven't seen AoT since s1 and haven't read manga since 2015) and with these I think of what the poker player Phil Gordon said about chess / 9LX vs call of duty

100 years from now people will study the games of GMHikaru and MagnusCarlsen - will anyone care about the Call Of Duty finals from 2019?

https://twitter.com/PhilNoLimits/status/1352827296852283392

to be like

10 years from now people will reminisce about The Quintessential Quintuplets - will anyone care about the Platinum End finale of 2022?

or maybe it's not really relevant at all because hell even 5 years from now one's really gonna care about Platinum End?

https://www.reddit.com/r/platinumend/comments/tohd2e/resurrecting_my_metropoliman_thread/

https://www.reddit.com/r/platinumend/comments/td5p99/what_was_the_point_of_metropoliman/

People on reddit wanted me to record my reaction to the ending. Wow. What a waste of time setting that up. I don't hate the ending or anything. The show was already getting kind of bad at the end. I kinda wish they just stuck with making it a battle royale thing like with the Metropoliman stuff at the start. I can't deny that Yoneda is really the heart of the show.

Noob , wouldn't that make this anime generic and forgettable

You remember how stupid and non sensical the ending of evangelion was ,and more than 20 years later people still call it a classic,and people still care

Platinum end will be the same

I indeed am a n00b. I haven't yet seen Evangelion, but based on what I've heard about how good Evangelion is...you're really comparing Platinum End to Evangelion?

But it's not that I disliked the ending episode of Platinum End. I didn't really like the ending arc. Maybe even the whole of the Yoneda thing, aka the 2nd half of Platinum End. Idk.

I don't really know what to think. In some ways I found Metropoliman's back story and motivations for becoming God kinda weird, but I think the 1st half with Metropoliman makes for a better story. Like it was really like Death Note and Mirai Nikki and stuff. Like people about different views on how the world should be are competing and stuff.

Like Game of Thrones when they killed off the zombies. I thought it would make for a better story if the rest of the season was dedicated to fighting off the zombies and stuff. It wasn't about the last episode but about the last arc. I mean was the last episode of Game of Thrones really going to redeem killing off the zombies?

As it stands, Platinum End seems like the TV series Designated Survivor: It didn't know what kind of show it wanted to be. Similarly, Platinum End started out as some battle royale with mind games and stuff and then in the end it was about these deep intellectual philosophical profound............yet ultimately boring people Nakaumi and Yoneda. Eh.

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  6. Hikaru Nakamura is almost as evil as the Hikaru in Oshi no Ko. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:38 AM
Sep 2020
bmw830 said:
Great ending. Finally something that doesn't end with sugar sweet everything's perfect now happy ending. I needed that.

I think it fits the themes of the story. It was a certain, interesting thought experiment. Also the title makes sense now.

Yoneda still clutching to his theories even after being proven wrong was hilarious.

I swear
10/10 anime ,classic in the making
Mar 26, 2022 12:38 AM

Mar 2022
Note: Sometimes, I am not sure which comments are sarcastic/facetious/ironic and which are serious.

Poe's law and all that.

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:41 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I binge this series in 2 days.

Everything was fine for the last 23 eps...but what with this episode? lol...

They really tried to make this Platinum End as the ending of everything. No happy end or whatsoever.
Mar 26, 2022 2:50 AM

Dec 2015
6/10. Had 8-ish moments in the first part. 2nd part (less good chars) more 7-ish. But the ending felt too random. I did not really dislike the last episode. Somce nice moments. But the very last part and the reveal about god ... was too bad. (So he actually was a real god that created humans that died with him.)
Mar 26, 2022 4:07 AM

Feb 2010
No people = no problems = ultimate happiness for everyone.
6/10 because Nasse was cute. The battle royal part was somewhat engaging but silly. The entire god debate was shallow and pointless. The whole idea that a god (a higher being) needs a human (a lower being) to substitute for him is weird. Plus the candidates come from a very tiny group of people and all of them are suicidal???? What?? But Nasse was cute.
Mar 26, 2022 5:55 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah the ending mad no mistake. Never make a suicide person God is the moral of the story.
kupat kecemplung santen menawi lepat nyuwun pangapunten
Mar 26, 2022 7:02 AM

Jun 2016
what a beautiful ending !!

this is out of box !!
Mar 26, 2022 7:23 AM
Sep 2015
nicbentulan said:
phantomfandom said:
I actually like Platinum End more than Babylon (I actually hate Babylon but it has nice character designs, just bad story), both anime are toying with the suicide topic (although very different approach). Though there's many waste potential in Platinum End. It could have been much better if it sticks to the god candidate war and less about philosophy behind it. But then again, even if its philosophy is weak, its ambitious is what make Platinum End different from other that toying with candidate war and God (like Record of Ragnarok). For me I think angel is the best part, each angel has its own personality and specialty. Too bad we'll never fully understand them, especially Nasse.

What do you think of what this reddit user atrocity7 says about Platinum End and Babylon?

https://www.reddit.com/r/promortalism/comments/sx7wlx/what_do_you_think_of_shuji_nakaumi_from_the_anime/

So there's subreddit call postmortalism? Not sure if I get it but it's pro-nothing rather than pro-something right? I can't help but think that it's actually a scientific question rather than philosophical question. One physics theory says the universe can be born out of nothing (due to law of gravity) and while that theory convince me, and even if we're moving forward to zero, I'm still prefer to be on the side of "one minus one" rather than "zero", The journey is more important than the destination.

Now let's go back to the reason why I think Platinum End is better than Babylon, I'll put it in spoiler because I'll spoil Babylon
Mar 26, 2022 7:49 AM
May 2018
nicbentulan said:
Devil_Sama said:
This ending is terrible.

you can lie to yourself all you like, making excuses for the author but occams razer dictates that the simplest answer is usually the right one and in this case it is that the author saw his manga failing and just didn't care about the ending enough to make it good.

Yoneda goes from being one of the most intellectually written characters in anime, questioning ever faset of existence to a baby borderline crying about how he doesn't know love all because he got saved from dying by Nasse despite literally two seconds ago having a plan that involved a mutual suicide he would be part of!!!!

Mirai and Saki both get perfect lives with no issues where everything works out for them and somehow they move on without ever stopping to question the world around them again despite literally finding out secrets about human life that would drive any normal person insane only to absolutely give up on the existence they fought so hard for and sacrificed so much for in an instant because apparently nearly dying in the past means you accept death and have no fear of it in the present, losing the value for even the life of the woman you love???

Let me tell you if I nearly committed suicide and survived only to have a gun put to both my and my partners head 10 years later, I will not say "just kill me, I accept it, I nearly died in the past so now I consider my entire life borrowed time. we don't need to have a future, just kill us"

not half an episode earlier and Mirai was going on about how he could never let Saki die because he needs her to live and be happy but guess that goes out the window now.

and finally, God just kills himself. He sees human suffering, something he would have been more than aware of as a mortal himself with access to the Internet yet not it causes him to instantly decide "I don't want to do anything to change this and yoneda needs a sign so I'll just end myself and humanity on a whim"

WTF IS THIS ENDING, ITS THE WORST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN.

By ending you mean the last arc instead of the last episode specifically right? Based on your comment it appears you do mean last arc, but I just wanna clarify.

I mean, what kind of finale was really gonna redeem the last arc anyway?

Ya I can agree the last arc in general is absolute shite. Metropoliman was not a strong character personality wise but at least he was a genuine threat who stuck to his motives till the bitter end, soon as they killed him off the show committed seppuku. I would have been satisfied if the show ended shortly after his death with the kid becoming god and maybe not killing himself for literally no fucking good reason causing the end of humanity.

This author is genuinely washed up.
Mar 26, 2022 8:04 AM
May 2015
Mukaido died for nothing...
Mar 26, 2022 9:26 AM

Nov 2013
What is this bullshit??? I'm suing the author for my wasted time! *spits*

Without death, life is meaningless. I get that, but this anime presented it in the most retarded way possible.

My mean score is close to 8. It takes a lot of effort to make me give a show a shit score. Congratulations, Platinum end! 1/10
Mar 26, 2022 10:26 AM
May 2020
I am utterly bamboozled. loss of words for real
Mar 26, 2022 12:15 PM

Mar 2022
YoseiEgg said:
Mukaido died for nothing...

My God(/My Nakaumi/My [insert winner/s from the TV series Lucifer]/My [insert winner/s of Mirai Nikki]) I forgot about Mukaido-san...
nicbentulanMar 26, 2022 12:19 PM

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:23 PM

Mar 2022
phantomfandom said:
nicbentulan said:

What do you think of what this reddit user atrocity7 says about Platinum End and Babylon?

https://www.reddit.com/r/promortalism/comments/sx7wlx/what_do_you_think_of_shuji_nakaumi_from_the_anime/

So there's subreddit call postmortalism? Not sure if I get it but it's pro-nothing rather than pro-something right? I can't help but think that it's actually a scientific question rather than philosophical question. One physics theory says the universe can be born out of nothing (due to law of gravity) and while that theory convince me, and even if we're moving forward to zero, I'm still prefer to be on the side of "one minus one" rather than "zero", The journey is more important than the destination.

Now let's go back to the reason why I think Platinum End is better than Babylon, I'll put it in spoiler because I'll spoil Babylon

Oh wow thanks for the info! Yeah also checked out the ratings on mal. Guess I'll skip Babylon.

Actually the 1 good thing that came out of Platinum End for me is that I now understand mal ratings: 6.99 below possibly sucks while 7.00 above is possibly good.

Of course there are some exceptions like how School Days is 5.00-5.99 but is still enjoyable or how Umineko is 7.00-7.99 yet everyone who's read the VN says the anime really sucks. (Maybe the mal users are rating umineko anime partly based on the umineko VN?)

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:27 PM
Sep 2015
nicbentulan said:

Oh wow thanks for the info! Yeah also checked out the ratings on mal. Guess I'll skip Babylon.

Actually the 1 good thing that came out of Platinum End for me is that I now understand mal ratings: 6.99 below possibly sucks while 7.00 above is possibly good.

Of course there are some exceptions like how School Days is 5.00-5.99 but is still enjoyable or how Umineko is 7.00-7.99 yet everyone who's read the VN says the anime really sucks. (Maybe the mal users are rating umineko anime partly based on the umineko VN?)

I see that you're new to MAL so I'll remind you the rule number one
"DON'T TRUST THE SCORE"
Mar 26, 2022 12:29 PM

Mar 2022
xkazutox said:
I binge this series in 2 days.

Everything was fine for the last 23 eps...but what with this episode? lol...

They really tried to make this Platinum End as the ending of everything. No happy end or whatsoever.

Wait really fine for all 23 eps? I found the last arc to be kinda bad and then this finale just part of the bad last arc. So you really did find the last arc fine except for the finale?

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:43 PM

Mar 2022
phantomfandom said:
nicbentulan said:

I see that you're new to MAL so I'll remind you the rule number one
"DON'T TRUST THE SCORE"

True. Thanks. It's just like rotten tomatoes. They scored 100% approval for OUAT s5. What a joke! 100% for all its nonsense in the camelot thing?! WHAT A JOKE.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/once_upon_a_time

Look at this they give even s4 only 62% but they give s5 100% HAHA LOL.

Basically:

Scores are something, but they're not everything.

Or:

Scores aren't everything, but they're still something.

Right?

But for me idk I'm new to mal so I just looked up all the anime's I've watched already and the good ones usually correlate with 7.00 and above

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:55 PM
Sep 2015
nicbentulan said:
Scores are something, but they're not everything.

Or:

Scores aren't everything, but they're still something.

Right?

As an audience, score (should) means nothing because you're gonna like it or not based on what do you think it is, not based on what people think it is.
But as a producer, score's value is varied from nothing to everything. An award-hunting producer would care a lot about score, while the nonconformist producer would care less, if at all.
Mar 26, 2022 3:49 PM

Feb 2019
GalacticSamurai said:
Marinate1016 said:

Not even gonna entertain that drivel.
Marinate1016 said:

Not even gonna entertain that drivel.
What??????????????????????????????????

Read slowly.(character count)
Mar 26, 2022 4:16 PM
Jul 2019
Marinate1016 said:
GalacticSamurai said:
What??????????????????????????????????

Read slowly.(character count)
and yeah whats why are a ignorant dilusional?go and just read your shitty fairy tales. that have same shitty bland and cliche endings.bc your brain can only able to handle that shit.
Mar 26, 2022 4:34 PM

Feb 2013
I'm glad someone like Ohba also has such an imagination to theorize the creature WE call "God" is more a symbol for human belief/faith. And that since we are all humans with flesh and bones just pigmented and aligned differently, we must originate from "something" that should make us more connected than just different races or groups of tribalized people. (I kinda want to believe we're an incomprehensible alien experiment being observed but also really dont lol). Since humans are so unique compared to all other life, religion, for it's original intention, was probably to be seen more as stories (like anime) with metaphors and examples of what could happen if you treat other people shitty and think solely of yourself. It has given humans a chance to become one again. But because we have thousands of dead and practiced religions throughout humanity as well as the added fear and consequence of afterlife it's only a matter of time before we cause our own species extinction. That was more or less my theory as someone who tries to get into a meditative/deep thinking state specifically about what this existence is and why humans are so fundamentally frustrating as a species yet just as equally so fascinating, unique, diverse, and most beautiful of all, we're so passionate about our beliefs that created our perspective of this tiny rock in the universe we kill others with different or die fighting for them.

I'm going to be the Wizard Hokage of the Pirates!!!!
Mar 26, 2022 5:29 PM

Nov 2012
What kind of preachy bullshit was that? It was I watched the final episode of the wrong anime.

What's the lesson? Suicidal idiots remain suicidal even when the knowledge of the universe is lain at their feet. pathetic.
Mar 26, 2022 6:31 PM
Aug 2010
DarcyD said:
boolink said:

The ending is literally the rapture, the canonical ending for Christianity.

No it isn't, it looked like literally everybody was going. There was no God, so there is no longer any order, and the angels were PANICKING. Rapture shouldn't make them panic, and definitely not disappear. The rapture doesn't erase heaven and it doesn't need God to die for it to happen. This was purely self-absorbing chunni "I can kill God now everything means nothing muhahaha" immaturity that reflected in the entire story, like what was the point of 23 episodes of them taking the task seriously if he was still gonna yeet?

It's not actually that simple.

I just surprised that most of people in comment section didn't pay attention to the last seconds of series. The whole world end wasn't just for shock purposes.
There is a lifeform (just other human probably), who reached immortality and got bored. They want to end their existence so in order to do it they created so called God (who then created humans). The whole purpose of humans is to end existence of these beings.
But the experiment went wrong, and God killed himself and destroyed humankind, but couldn't kill creators of God.
Mar 26, 2022 6:41 PM
Aug 2010
Ao_Blue said:
Or at least it gave whatever created them the data that their planet is not fitted for whatever they're doing. smh

Those creatures were immortal (probably were also like humans mortal but science brought them immortality), got bored of it, and they wanted to end their lifes. That's why God was originally created (which was pointed by professor in last minutes of the show) - to end life (though experiment failed and, while he can end humanity, he can't kill his creators).
Mar 26, 2022 10:36 PM

Mar 2016
I lost 12h on this pice of shit...
Mar 26, 2022 10:36 PM

Mar 2016
I lost 12h on this pice of shit...
Mar 27, 2022 12:15 AM
Jun 2007
Everyone just died...
Its "different" from the norm
Mar 27, 2022 4:39 AM
Nov 2015
the end is dumb as the manga lmao

story is 1/10 in anime history.

art style and other thing are good its just as espected the story is trash, the omni potent of trash in anime history where mc and other side character recommend suicidal children become god, yeah literally that the story.

the author can just make this 12 episode but no he wasted our time instead.

i mean extremely stupid they forgot god can bring dooms days. even not a single characters know a god can wipe out human from existance, yeah look at the most smart profesor here he not even know a god can bring dooms days. how the f!@#ck ?

its litterally not make any sense and also make all the characters in this anime in top 10 list the most stupid character in anime history, where they recommend a children that want to suicide to become god.

very perfectly dumb idiot, omni opus of brainless you can imagine able in humanity, also wasted time waching this.

except you like to watch how this group of idiot people got wipe out lol. you will give this 10/10

redcobraMar 27, 2022 4:47 AM
Mar 27, 2022 6:38 AM

Mar 2010
To think we will all experience death but won't be alive to tell the tale. Death is coming for you.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 27, 2022 7:15 AM

Feb 2021
redcobra said:
the end is dumb as the manga lmao

story is 1/10 in anime history.

art style and other thing are good its just as espected the story is trash, the omni potent of trash in anime history where mc and other side character recommend suicidal children become god, yeah literally that the story.

the author can just make this 12 episode but no he wasted our time instead.

i mean extremely stupid they forgot god can bring dooms days. even not a single characters know a god can wipe out human from existance, yeah look at the most smart profesor here he not even know a god can bring dooms days. how the f!@#ck ?

its litterally not make any sense and also make all the characters in this anime in top 10 list the most stupid character in anime history, where they recommend a children that want to suicide to become god.

very perfectly dumb idiot, omni opus of brainless you can imagine able in humanity, also wasted time waching this.

except you like to watch how this group of idiot people got wipe out lol. you will give this 10/10

Agree. Very stupid ending.
Mar 27, 2022 7:39 AM

Mar 2008
I liked this episode a lot, the ending was entertaining. I'll bump up the score a bit.
Mar 27, 2022 9:01 AM
Mar 2011
The ending was so satisfying to watch... It's like the show was telling "after all the show was a bad idea, let's just dispose of it". I really didn't like the characters, the design, the story... And at the end it's like the show agreed with me.
Mar 27, 2022 11:56 AM
Nov 2021
I'm not a super deep thinker so just gonna try to keep this quick and short. overall I think the story was good and better than what people said from the manga(which I only read half of but I don't think they went off the source material). The first half was OK but the 2nd half was my favorite with Yoneda and the discussions and actions that went out since white hair(Kanade)was getting old and annoying towards the end of his character for me personally. For this ending, I think it was mostly good. I liked all but the very last part. All I would want to change is the final ending happening later, cause I kinda get why it did with the issues Naka god saw and all and kinda get the decision but just wished our characters got more time to be happy and not so accepting or whatever about it. Didn't care for Yoneda's interjection about what god was, in the end I'd say he came first and did create people but even if wrong it made no difference, at least to me. Overall I enjoyed this allot and while the ending was not what I expected and didn't play out how I wanted as it went, I enjoyed this little journey.
Mar 27, 2022 7:28 PM

Dec 2018
pretentious nihilistic bullcrap. 2/10 because there were some okay moments and interesting premise. that's it.
Mar 27, 2022 7:32 PM

Feb 2014
With this ending, it is reconfirmed (again) that people don't like you questioning their beliefs, even if they're wrong and proven wrong over and over again.

Also, they only want happy endings. A series with an ending that they do not expect and they begin to bile. No wonder many animes have those endings even if they destroy in 10 chapters what was built in 600 previous ones with a plot hole.

And finally, that people do not know what they are seeing. People complaining that there are no fights!! That's how everything in life is resolved, according to people, with fistfights.

You know the world is going to shit when they yell at the screen at the movie theater to cheer up Goku in Dragon Ball.
Mar 28, 2022 4:46 AM
May 2015
The whole second half was slow, boring and anti-climactic, lol. Not everything has to be resolved with fighting, but damn did this feel like a waste of time.

It was proven and shown time and time again that Shuji "isn't able to kill someone who doesn't want to die", and then wipes out heaven and all of humanity. On top of that, why would ANYONE be okay with a suicidal kid - who is barely in his teens - become god over literally any other candidate.

I feel like I could go on forever. I was excited for this anime because it sounded like another Mirai Nikki, but it ended it being a flop.
Roses are red

violets are blue.

Omae Wa

Mou shindeiru
Mar 28, 2022 6:21 AM
Dec 2020
godavid10 said:
With this ending, it is reconfirmed (again) that people don't like you questioning their beliefs, even if they're wrong and proven wrong over and over again.

Also, they only want happy endings. A series with an ending that they do not expect and they begin to bile. No wonder many animes have those endings even if they destroy in 10 chapters what was built in 600 previous ones with a plot hole.

And finally, that people do not know what they are seeing. People complaining that there are no fights!! That's how everything in life is resolved, according to people, with fistfights.

You know the world is going to shit when they yell at the screen at the movie theater to cheer up Goku in Dragon Ball.

This show had potential, I’m not going to breakdown all the reasons it failed to deliver but in broad strokes I’ll say it’s an very shallow show that tries to appear grandiose.

The commentary on humanity/morality isn’t set up well, it’s literally just extended exposition dump. The equivalent of being lectured by a parent.

There are shows without happy endings (NGE) that do it well, this was not one of them.

Oh I almost forgot to mention, the lack of dramatic tension leads the ending to literally feel like a joke.
Mar 28, 2022 8:35 AM
Apr 2019
I'm the only one who thinks that the ending or the whole series is so good haha I mean. It's not a happy ending but it's totally unforgetable ending , honestly to all anime ending I've ever watched this anime is totally I felt like speechless and I don't know what to say. But one thing that I realized about the ending is the whole humanity and world definitely end whether you happy or not. In my opinion, It's not good as Deathnot but overall I still give 10/10 for the whole series because I really enjoyed it and it's not boring unlike to the other anime. Also I like how deep the story even their decisions doesn't end a happily ever after. So please respect my opinion hahaha
Mar 28, 2022 11:32 AM
Sep 2020
JengGrospe27 said:
I'm the only one who thinks that the ending or the whole series is so good haha I mean. It's not a happy ending but it's totally unforgetable ending , honestly to all anime ending I've ever watched this anime is totally I felt like speechless and I don't know what to say. But one thing that I realized about the ending is the whole humanity and world definitely end whether you happy or not. In my opinion, It's not good as Deathnot but overall I still give 10/10 for the whole series because I really enjoyed it and it's not boring unlike to the other anime. Also I like how deep the story even their decisions doesn't end a happily ever after. So please respect my opinion hahaha

you are objectively correct , these clowns never even liked the show in the first place, neither did i, but the ending of this show is one of the best,and i am quoting
"Better than code geass ending"

they are just blindly hating on actually the most underrated masterpiece episode of all time

i dont need to explain why its that good , you yourself experienced it, an unforgettable ending
Mar 28, 2022 11:38 AM
Sep 2020
godavid10 said:

its so ironic that the show was a 6/10 which produced a 10/10 ending, and people say that the ending is worse , these bunch of clowns
Mar 28, 2022 1:30 PM

Mar 2021
Shocking ending indeed, I didnt expect God to kill himself
And all humanity dies because he's not here anymore, so God needed to exist !

A lot of people dont like it or are hating the story and ending, but I feel like there's so much behind this and they cant understand, message about humanity, our society, how we see God and the fact that he exist or not, its hard to explain but Im sure the author wanted to tell something deep '-'
(its not the author from Death note for nothing !)

So, good anime ! I prefered the second half ~
Mar 28, 2022 3:47 PM
Aug 2013
i think most of people doesn't understands the ending and the text in the ending and thats why they hate it

mine 8/10 i wanted to rate it 9 but there is questions not answered ...

there is immortal people in another planet ( earth ) and the god here and the story being in this planet not the earth and u can see that in the ending after u read the text and see the planet

the immortal people make experiment that can kill them they got bored of immortal and want to die after the god dies in the ending u can see the text ( immortal people talking about their experiment ) they say give up on this planet there is no living being can kill us there and another immortal person says how we make another god ? and the also says they envy who can die

also yunida correct he figure it out the god in this planet is mass killing experiment
RenardviiMar 28, 2022 3:52 PM
Mar 28, 2022 6:51 PM
Jan 2021
_kazuma23_ said:
This is why you don't have to choose suicidal person to be a God xD

They where all suicidal... It was rigged from the beginning!!
Mar 29, 2022 12:33 PM
Aug 2020
If Poliman had won:
Perfect world with beautiful people.

"""Heroes""" won:
Everyone fkn dies.

Guess now we know who the real hero was. Moreover, none of this would have happened if Mirai kun had stepped up to the challenge instead of avoiding responsibility, his coward attitude resulted in the end of life itself, he talked so much how he didnt want anyone to die, but by not killing the professor and becoming god, by avoiding responsibility, he doomed them all.

Funny thinking how Mukaido fought so hard for a future for his family, just so that Mirai threw it all away by letting a suicidal 13 yo edgelord become god, funny how Mukaido thought he was doing the right thing and being all righteous while even Poliman winning would've been better.
Mar 30, 2022 12:54 AM

May 2012
I watched the series mostly to laugh at it but the ending suprised me in a very positive way. I'd say it's easily the best part of the show. It has a nice tone and fits Nakaumi nicely.
I don't really understand what those dissapointed with it wanted. Was it another happy ending where everyone fixes their lives and Nakaumi randomly decides he doesn't mind everything he sees and just rolls with it?
Mar 30, 2022 2:48 PM

Feb 2012
So god/the creature needed to live for life to continue. This means Yoneda's theory was wrong. If his plan to eliminate all god candidates quick enough that the creature would die, then they would have reached the same conclusion. So the part where they decided Nakaumi would be god was pointless, they should have backtracked further and settle on Mirai being god.

Dispensationalism time.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

162 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

117 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

139 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

230 by Lita2013 »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:03 PM

» moral of the story

Kanashito - Apr 3, 2022

23 by bastek66 »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.