Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2022 12:58 AM

May 2020
That woman sure had a nasty ability, and now mister pompadour too attacking Yuta. More troubles for him...
Feb 25, 2022 1:08 AM

Mar 2015
its' 1 v 1 v 1 fight.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 25, 2022 1:10 AM
May 2021
That Granite blast was too strong that's why Yuta have close up the distance betweem them to fight huh.
Feb 25, 2022 3:52 AM

Dec 2020
Uro Takako's sky manipulation is easily one of the coolest space manipulation abilities I have seen. So now it's Yuta vs Uro vs Ryu.

Also, isn't she mistaken? Yuta isn't from Fujiwara Clan. He is from the Sugawara Clan, a direct rival to the Fujiwara Clan. Also Uro is supposed to be an assassin for the Fujuwara Clan in her past life so it seems she regretted that? I hope she survives for now and we get more information about Yuta's ancestors and the ancient sorcerers.
Feb 25, 2022 4:16 AM

Jan 2009
i like the ability of the woman she can bend or distort space at will

and that villain man can use some kamehameha wave attack

also since when did Yuta become so tactical lol im loving it he learned a lot to be a proper warrior but i want to see him copy the abilities of others already like in the prequel manga or he could only do that when Rika is around so thats why he cannot do it this time
Feb 25, 2022 4:17 AM

Dec 2020
Oi Josuke!! Stop firing lasers from your hair and use Crazy Diamond. Yuta will use Cursed Rika

Feb 25, 2022 4:50 AM

May 2020
Another great chapter, those double-page spreads were amazing. Pretty sure Uro will survive a little longer, we need some answers from her.

"I'd rather my heart stopped than lose what's most important to me.
Even when I'm old and my spine is bent...my soul's got to be straight." - Gintoki

Feb 25, 2022 5:02 AM
Apr 2014
Lmao whats up with Gege and his preference of hair power lately

Feb 25, 2022 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
Great chapter and what's that head sweet canon. Art was pretty damn good in this chapter!!
Its look like that girl will survive longer than we fan expect her too!!
Feb 25, 2022 9:19 AM
Feb 2021
troilus_05s said:
Uro Takako's sky manipulation is easily one of the coolest space manipulation abilities I have seen. So now it's Yuta vs Uro vs Ryu.

Also, isn't she mistaken? Yuta isn't from Fujiwara Clan. He is from the Sugawara Clan, a direct rival to the Fujiwara Clan. Also Uro is supposed to be an assassin for the Fujuwara Clan in her past life so it seems she regretted that? I hope she survives for now and we get more information about Yuta's ancestors and the ancient sorcerers.

Which chapter mentions Uro being an assassin for the Fujuwara? I dont remember it
Feb 25, 2022 9:47 AM

Dec 2020
ritaft said:
troilus_05s said:

Which chapter mentions Uro being an assassin for the Fujuwara? I dont remember it

The official translation doesn't. But the TCB scans for the chapters where Uro Takako was introduced-
Feb 25, 2022 10:08 AM

Jun 2014
Another banger from JJK. Uro's ability to manipulate the sky looks dope, I can't wait to see it animated. The pompadour dude has joined the fight now and his abilities are formidable as expected. Yuta is really gonna have his hands full for the next few chapters.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 25, 2022 12:43 PM

Mar 2019
according of what she said about old sorcerers reincarnating and wanting second chances with the help of kenjaku.. does this means Sukuna has regrets too??
ohh so interesting.... im so curious about his past
Know your place, fool. - Ryomen Sukuna
Feb 25, 2022 1:14 PM

Apr 2018
Woman may have a nasty ability but she nasty asf too. I'd be her slave for lifetime. Aside from that, she explained her technique a bit. Turning the sky into the surface but one has to be attacked in order to use it or something like that. The other guy appeared too so seems like it'll be a three-way fight. Nice double spread panel.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Feb 25, 2022 5:44 PM

Dec 2020
GODD that sky manipulation technique is trippy as hell. also insanely cool tho, id love to see it animated

that little banter part where it led to uro getting annoyed at yuuta was interesting, im really curious on her story please dont die right after this💀

ryu's blast was also unexpectedly strong. this 1 v 1 v 1 battle is gonna be greatt
Feb 26, 2022 3:46 AM

Apr 2021
The sky manipulation thing is really cool, I'd like to see it animated sometime in the future
Feb 26, 2022 2:40 PM
Feb 2021
troilus_05s said:
ritaft said:

The official translation doesn't. But the TCB scans for the chapters where Uro Takako was introduced-

omg yes! went back to look for the panel and its there. probably missed or dont remember. thank you lots!!
Feb 27, 2022 8:17 AM
Jul 2015
deg said:

also since when did Yuta become so tactical lol im loving it he learned a lot to be a proper warrior but i want to see him copy the abilities of others already like in the prequel manga or he could only do that when Rika is around so thats why he cannot do it this time

I haven't read the prequel in forever, and haven't watched the jjk 0 movie yet, when in the manga did he copy others abilities? I thought he only had rika and his insane cursed energy making him a special grade.
Feb 27, 2022 8:22 AM

Jan 2009
iamisaiah said:
deg said:

I haven't read the prequel in forever, and haven't watched the jjk 0 movie yet, when in the manga did he copy others abilities? I thought he only had rika and his insane cursed energy making him a special grade.

ye look at this https://imgur.com/a/8vDssAV
Feb 27, 2022 8:24 AM
Jul 2015
deg said:
iamisaiah said:

Appreciate your help, that makes sense, I do vaguely remember him using Toge's speech, tho not where or why. I love the manga, but as others have stated, sometimes it is hard to follow (despite being my current favorite manga out) and I don't necessarily have the time to reread a bunch to get the bigger picture. Thanks for taking the time to point it out for me <3
Feb 27, 2022 8:25 AM
Jul 2015
FakeNeko said:
Oi Josuke!! Stop firing lasers from your hair and use Crazy Diamond. Yuta will use Cursed Rika

It feels like we're back in the early 2000's :)

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR BLARGHHHHH
Feb 27, 2022 8:28 AM

Jan 2009
iamisaiah said:
deg said:

Appreciate your help, that makes sense, I do vaguely remember him using Toge's speech, tho not where or why. I love the manga, but as others have stated, sometimes it is hard to follow (despite being my current favorite manga out) and I don't necessarily have the time to reread a bunch to get the bigger picture. Thanks for taking the time to point it out for me <3

those are taken from chapter 90 (the main manga and not the prequel manga) btw the last pages of it if you want to confirm
Feb 27, 2022 8:31 AM
Jul 2015
deg said:
iamisaiah said:

those are taken from chapter 90 (the main manga and not the prequel manga) btw the last pages of it if you want to confirm

Beautiful, yeah I recognize Kenjaku, and know this has to be form Shibuya, thanks again you sexy motherfucker hahahah much love
Feb 27, 2022 8:35 AM
Jul 2015
Kitsunyaa said:
according of what she said about old sorcerers reincarnating and wanting second chances with the help of kenjaku.. does this means Sukuna has regrets too??

Yes. He regrets not murdering, pillaging, and r*ping more children, specifically.
Feb 27, 2022 8:38 AM

Jan 2009
iamisaiah said:
deg said:

Beautiful, yeah I recognize Kenjaku, and know this has to be form Shibuya, thanks again you sexy motherfucker hahahah much love

lol no problemo dude
Feb 27, 2022 8:45 AM

Dec 2020
deg said:
iamisaiah said:

Yeah. But it is possible that the ability to Copy Cursed Techniques is actually Rika's. She handed Yuta the megaphone in Vol 0. And here we see that the ability to copy is the result of him detaining the soul of his love one. Basically Rika. Let's see.
Feb 27, 2022 8:46 AM

Dec 2020
ritaft said:
troilus_05s said:

omg yes! went back to look for the panel and its there. probably missed or dont remember. thank you lots!!

Welcome! Have a good day!
Feb 27, 2022 9:41 AM

Apr 2020
Takako seemingly mistakes Yuta for one of the Fujiwara, but as we all know, Yuta is the descendant of Sugawara no Michizane. Sugawara was antagonized by the Fujiwara clan Takako mistakes Yuta to be a descendant of over a power dispute and was exiled because of it.

Takako seemingly mistakes Yuta for one of the Fujiwara, but as we all know, Yuta is the descendant of Sugawara no Michizane. Sugawara was antagonized by the Fujiwara clan Takako mistakes Yuta to be a descendant of over a power dispute and was exiled because of it.cal enemy.
Feb 27, 2022 7:44 PM

Oct 2016
Takako's cursed technique is cool as fuck, she's hot as fuck too.

Damn, how many hair related cursed technique have we seen in the culling game so far, that's a bomb pompadour, literally.
Mar 1, 2022 3:30 AM
Dec 2008
Great fighting, Okkotsu got no chill!
Mar 2, 2022 2:19 PM

Mar 2019
iamisaiah said:
Kitsunyaa said:

Yes. He regrets not murdering, pillaging, and r*ping more children, specifically.

thats not confirmed.. neither rping children wtf.. its only confirmed that he eats human flesh by the author.
Im certain that he has other kind of regrets, murdering could be one of them but i think its something more. I hope.
Know your place, fool. - Ryomen Sukuna
Mar 3, 2022 3:43 AM

Oct 2017
The situation got more troublesome for Okkotsu.
Mar 18, 2022 7:18 AM

Apr 2021
Action packed chapter!!!! Again my boy Yuta is just the very definition of being awesome!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!!
Mar 18, 2022 8:57 AM

Jun 2019
Folding space like a surface. What an interesting technique and also Yuuta is too fricking OP. I love this man so much. Such a good character.
Mar 29, 2022 9:39 AM

Jul 2021
Now I really like Uro as one of my top 5 Female characters in JJK. She finally activated her first technique and I’m manifested in seeing more of her potentiality in the latter chapters but not gonna lie either Yuta isn’t having a fast response due to the aftermath of fighting Kuroushi or he’s completely weak against Uro lmao, Yuta’s arm being deformed will make him look like a skinny twig ;_; still about Uro, her manipulation is no doubt the strangest shit I’ve ever seen and in an animation format would be better because how tf did a air turned into some kind of touchable object, but I do get how it works. Yuta just asks Uro a question that I was able to ask myself too lmao but in an obvious state, she and Ryu are both like targeting on Yuta because of his amount of points and they need it for moving forward but as it goes deeper, Uro is getting on her own nerves when being ask such a personal question asked Yuta lmao. Also I am sure Yuta is in the Sugawara clan which is the rival for Uro’s clan so definitely Uro is speaking the real cap here. Oh fuck Ryu went in with his Granite Blast technique which causing a huge destruction over the cities own properties. So now this is a 2 v 1, getting real interesting here and I bet Yuta was a veteran in gymnastics because how tf did he do that one roll in that one pole, Ryu and Yuta are setting the fights higher into its peak. Also lowkey Ryu looks like Elvis Presley here.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 8, 9:50 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Bro why is Uro so HOT
Jan 20, 10:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
2 rivals, hard fights!!!
kekeke
Feb 1, 11:29 PM
May 2022
yuta indirectly (and purely by accident) called her a sad and lonely mf, and uro clearly took it very personally lmao
Feb 11, 9:04 AM

Oct 2017
That sky manipulation power is really cool! I like how trippy it looks in some panels. I bet it'd be super awesome animated!
Mar 6, 3:13 AM
Dec 2022
Ok her power is cool asf, also cannon guy crazy powerful

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

8 by GudBoy »»
Yesterday, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Apr 24, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

» He doesn't know how to write

Nugi97 - Mar 23

49 by Adnash »»
Apr 22, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.