Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which would you choose?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 20, 2023 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
Android is way more customizable and extensible, the possibility to change the ROM already makes it much better than iOS, imo. That's pretty much how I keep my old android phone (Snapdragon 425 and only 1gb of ram) running smoothly. Btw, I hate spending money on this these devices, so it's the best mobile SO for me.

Plus, Android is open source... another huge advantage over iOS.
Jun 20, 2023 5:27 PM

Oct 2021
iPhone. I switched to android once and I absolutely hated it. People dislike the restrictiveness and straightforwardness of an iPhone, but that's why I prefer it so much more. And the OS/ecosystem is so much snappier and appealing to me. 
Jun 22, 2023 5:15 AM

Mar 2022
Android is superior.

Pros:

• Much More Customisation
  • The ability to install APKs, or even an alternative app store! Make me feel like I actually OWN the device
  • That includes modded apks
  • CHEAP.
  • Less restrictive in general (i.e. you can actually browse actual file directory, unlike whatever tf Apple file offers.)
  • More variety
  • SD Card & Dual Sims
  • Headphone Jacks (still available in most models under $300)

Cons:

• Considerably less update support when not factoring in custom roms (except for very few models)
  • less resell value
  • less powerful (80% of ppl just use their phones for social media and some non-resource-intensive apps anyways.)

go outside and actually farm plants.
Jun 22, 2023 7:08 AM

Jun 2021
Android 100%. i hate apple. Two best friends and my older brother were given ipods or iphones as gifts and they all told me it was a nightmare, and got rid of them as soon as they could. i remember the first one coming into my house in 2007 having difficulties with putting songs into the device and i took forever to grant his wish. Obvious, i did everything on a normal computer, but still... it was way too complicated and half of the songs could not be added for whatever reasons. My distaste for the company began there and only got worse and worse.
Jun 22, 2023 7:10 AM

Aug 2021
android because im so used to it i litearlly have no idea how to use an iphone my friends got iphones and i have no idea how to even unlock them lol
however, the worst thing about android is that the integration of social media apps with the camera is really trash, and with iphone u get to use the full potential
if u want a good photo on android u need to use the camera app, cuz itll just look shit through like instagram or whatever, and iphones totally fine there
honestly iphone just works lmao i cant believe im saying it but its true
however i keep using android cuz i do enjoy the customization and all the hacked apps and stuff that u just cant do without like rooting ur iphone (is this even legal now?)
so yeah i see problems with android but i still prefer it
maybe if i were some social media professional id have to switch to iphone
Sep 15, 2023 4:58 AM

Sep 2017
Android ofc. It's far cheaper and actually allows me to download stuff.
خ
Sep 15, 2023 8:54 AM

Jan 2015
Having used both of them, I'm Team Android all the way. My first smartphone was a Motorola Droid, then I got an HTC Evo Shift 4G, then some cheapo LG phone, then a Huawei Honor 8, then I tried an iPhone 6. Just wasn't a fan of iOS & Apple. So after a year with the iPhone 6 I went back to Android with a Samsung Galaxy J2, then a Motorola Moto G Pure, & now I have a Moto G 5G that I absolutely love.
Sep 15, 2023 1:45 PM

Jan 2010
Although I have used Android phones in the past (ie: HTC Vivid/Raider 4G was my first smartphone and my first Android phone I bought in 2012), I've used Android phones until late 2020, I switched to Iphone 12 Pro Max because there wasn't an Android phone that stood out to me. So my Iphone 12 is my first IPhone I've owned. I'll probably switched back to Android if there's something good out there on the market.

My other Android phones I had before I had my first Iphone: LG G3 (bought in 2014), Google Pixel (first generation, bought in 2017)
Sep 15, 2023 1:56 PM

Aug 2012
I own both, but I like Android more cuz it's far less restrictive.
Sep 16, 2023 1:30 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
IPhone, because it's the people need more privacy

Sep 18, 2023 10:01 PM

Dec 2015
Android all the way, more cheap and more freedom
Oct 24, 2023 1:38 PM

Jul 2022
Android for cracked APK
> Hi! I'm Levi from Brazil
Oct 26, 2023 9:44 AM

Aug 2020
Personally, I'm an Andorid guy, but I see the pros and cons of both.

With iPhone the biggest perks for me would be the ability to Facetime (I know you can do this on Android too, but it's much less convenient) and iMessage. The apps are supposedly more optimized and may receive updates sooner than their Android counterparts, but the difference is negligible.

With Android I how it's way more customizable and I dislike the dynamic island/notch that iPhones have when watching media. It also usually has more features than iPhones have since Apple is always late to the party of adding these newer features.

Overall either is a good option, but I personally like Android more.
Oct 27, 2023 4:43 PM

Dec 2017
I have had both (currently have Android). I prefer Android because there are a lot of different brands and a lot of cheap but good phones.
Oct 27, 2023 6:44 PM

Aug 2021
an Iphone you are bringing in a war
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2023 3:42 PM
Mar 2009
fairphone with Andriod OS. They day I buy a Iphone is the day they quit being a bunch of ass clowns and hostile towards their users. Give me the right to repear all the shit my self and make it simpler to use the phone with out the need of Itune for everything.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
2 hours ago

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.