Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 12, 2022 7:17 PM
Nov 2019
It's was OK, this episode was the lowest quality than the others five episodes, I don't really liked new girl introduction was completed random like a comedy/ecchi with jokes with no sense.
Feb 12, 2022 7:56 PM
Jul 2018
Oh the new character introduced. It was that she was stalking him XD
Marin fell for him. She doesn't know he does the same. But she is happy. Yo I was waiting for them to get together.
Feb 12, 2022 8:09 PM

Jul 2016
Like when having Marin shaking her boobs every three scenes doesn't seem to be enough so you decide to add some forced loli fanservice to the already saturated mix as well smh...

Honestly, fanservice in this show was always lame and super generic but this is the first time I can say it actually ruined an episode for me. The whole bathroom scene felt so disconnected to the rest of the episode and my god was it cliche and cringe af. Not to mention people complaining about loli nipples not being shown should really touch some grass.
Feb 12, 2022 8:14 PM

Jan 2011
pretty much my face during that scene i was caught off guard by it

despite all the wholesome-ness there's always that one scene where im like did this really need to be that lewd

i feel like i might be in the minority but i wasn't hoping for marin to be head over heels so soon ,hopefully shes still able to keep her composure to tease Gojo
Feb 12, 2022 8:16 PM
Jul 2017
Kitagawa went all super moe in this episode. She likes Gojo, no question. Getting all flustered. And then Juju a.k.a Sajuna Inui shows up at Gojo's crib and she is what I hate a lot, a loli tsundere. Kitagawa started fangirling over her.
Feb 12, 2022 9:04 PM

Mar 2021
Playcool said:
Fantastic episode, Juju looked so cute, seeing her animated was awesome, especially her hair and eyes, so cute.
TBH I totally missed that both Gojou parents had died when i read the manga, thus this adaptation actually really fleshed it out, just amazing adaptation over all.
I was hyping Marin realizing her feelings for him and that was totally ADORBS!
Cant wait to see the cosplays next episode, these forums are gonna turn fire, Marin looks soo sexy and mature on Black Lobbelia, and her duo with Juju is just the cutest!

(same Juju has yet to make more appearences after this arc on the manga)

RamanathPai said:
as a manga reader, I'm totally disappointed with the Juju's and Wakana's first meet scene. But the rest of the episode was so much entertaining.

PERVERT ALERT. Of course they would censor it on the anime, I was always surprised it was shown in the manga.

Yes. I knew they were going to censor it. Because as far as I remember, only that scene has the nipple expose. none of the other chapters do that in the manga. So i do agree that the mangaka might have done that by mistake.
Feb 12, 2022 9:14 PM
Jun 2013
Blue_Maroon said:
I’m starting to get worried about the fanservice. Before I could blow it off as being somewhat relevant to the story, but this episode was too much. A lot of unnecessary shots of Kitagawa and a nude loli just made this episode feel kinda gross. It would be so much better if they toned it down.

Please, in the manga they actually show Juju nipples in that scene, if you're not okay with it just drop it, they will not tone down something that is already a bit toned down.
Feb 12, 2022 9:21 PM
Jun 2013
Btw, couldn't moderators/staff in this site add a freaking "ecchi" tag in the genres already so the dumbass people can stop acting like they actually have a valid argument to hate in this series for being "lied" when the source is even lewder than the anime?
Feb 12, 2022 9:31 PM

Apr 2019
this show is sooooo good.

Feb 12, 2022 10:13 PM

Aug 2017
Great episode. A little bit slow but still enjoyable.

I know what kind of anime / manga they adapted but that bath scene is kinda uncomfortable for me. I'm more concerned about the girl, is she okay after falling back like that? Last time I did something like that in the bathroom I painfully writhing in pain lol. I know, Anime logic but looking how much realism they presented in this, It's kinda throw me off.
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Feb 12, 2022 10:26 PM
Jan 2021
I like the growing chemistry between them however wasn't to big of a fan on the bath scene. I get that it's an anime stereotype but, for me, it sort of ruined the wholesome atmosphere it had going. Especially when she started to threaten Gojo and with the timing of it happening right when the relationship was starting to grow.

Otherwise I enjoyed it.
Feb 12, 2022 10:38 PM

Dec 2020
I didn't like the bathroom scene that was gross but overall this episode was another great one, and I'm very excited to see the cosplay duo in the next few episodes!
Feb 12, 2022 10:51 PM
Jan 2021
katsu044 said:

i feel like i might be in the minority but i wasn't hoping for marin to be head over heels so soon ,hopefully shes still able to keep her composure to tease Gojo

Tbh, I was feeling that her going head over heals was a bit fast. Then she changed back pretty quickly(like her overwhelming feelings never happened). I would figure that if you went that head over heels for someone then you would likely have to deal with those emotions longer before you snapped back to normal.

As for the teasing up until this point honestly, it felt like she was never aware that she was teasing Gojo.
Feb 12, 2022 11:02 PM
Mar 2015
That little brat was really annoying
Feb 12, 2022 11:03 PM

Feb 2011
every episode gets better and better, the animation quality is amazing, and Marin's expressions are so adorable!

I'm loving every minute of this

Feb 12, 2022 11:15 PM

Aug 2017
Nice harem building, I like it. Now waiting for that brown Amazonian girl from OP to show up.

I don't like when Gojo flips out about girls, but I like when he focuses on his craft. Girls dig that.
Feb 12, 2022 11:23 PM

Jan 2011
merlin2v said:
katsu044 said:

Tbh, I was feeling that her going head over heals was a bit fast. Then she changed back pretty quickly(like her overwhelming feelings never happened). I would figure that if you went that head over heels for someone then you would likely have to deal with those emotions longer before you snapped back to normal.

As for the teasing up until this point honestly, it felt like she was never aware that she was teasing Gojo.
yeah the switch was pretty quiick, while she has been unware to a insane degree on her teasing it isn't like Takagi , im just wondering if their gonna keep resetting her state so that she can still act that way she did because we reached like a season 3 level of fallen in love mode lol
Feb 13, 2022 12:20 AM
Oct 2015
These woke pretentious westerners on this forum are really cringe, sasuga MAL

Anyway, good episode, I like how they animated Marin's expressions. I don't know why they skipped the reason why Gojo's cousin said it's normal for high school boys to have girl clothes
Feb 13, 2022 12:42 AM
Aug 2020
She said her mom died a while ago in the episode but didn't she say her mom went to the bank in past episode?
Feb 13, 2022 12:46 AM

Sep 2011
Woah, Marin-chan is in love with Gojo and she is so cute when she blushes <3 Also the new character is interesting.

Feb 13, 2022 1:42 AM

Mar 2012
This episode is so fun 😂 Finally grandpa meets Marin! Marin having dinner at the Gojou household has been set up. The number of times I replayed Marin's panic of how she's falling in love with Gojo - しゅき?!Her messages to Gojo being full of ❤️❤️❤️ too 👀 Her thoughts on the train home though ohohoho

Another proactive girl appears! The don't do this note lol. Juju takes notice of Gojou's great work on Marin's outfit. Gojou you're cool!!! The amount of time spent on explaining Blaze's plot/developments was amusing ww. The photos of the two guy childhood friends in the chart have Touya/Yukito vibes lol

Gojou panicking while explaining about not dating then there's Marin going "ehehehe he doesn't have a girlfriend". I really enjoyed the voice acting this ep (but then it's always great haha)
Feb 13, 2022 1:43 AM

Apr 2021
Marin has fallen head over heels for Gojo after what he said before?!!! Niceee!!!!!
I really do like seeing these kinda moments especially in romance animes where the characters start acting weird cuz they realize their feelings for each other.......Anyways who would've thought that Juju would directly come to Gojo(Manga fan's excluded^^)
A pretty good and funny episode!!!!!
Feb 13, 2022 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
Sajuna was swallowed up by Marin's presence. She couldn't even overshadow it. Great episode!
Feb 13, 2022 2:49 AM

Jul 2017
Every episode, and Marin inches one step closer to wuving Gojo a lot. VERY SWEET.

Of course, Gramps would not miss it that he finally got a glimpse of Marin in her real shell, and the talk of grandpa and son just euthanizes more of her love for Gojo. Obviously, living by her ownself, both gramps and Gojo literally got a shock of their lives, and attempts to help Marin fix her meals as consolation, I felt that couple sweetness coming.

And if Marin's not enough, next best girl, the Senpai loli Inui Sajuna posing as Juju mysteriously arrives on Gojo's house's doorsteps to shield herself from the rain. It's natural for Gramps to provide her a bath to keep her warm, but Gojo was not totally expecting it would be her instead of Marin. Also, the fanservice scene I'd thought was handled well, no BS whatsoever. He'd thought that her arrival is meant to invoke more Hina doll love, but she is obviously gonna request for cosplay clothing instead. And what happened in the bathroom, it's blackmail from Sajuna to Gojo, so he literally has no choice to back out from this.

The idolized Juju rightsmack in Gojo's house, Marin's gonna throw a fangirl fit if she saw her in the flesh, and for all the stalking that she did on Gojo, it was coincidence that made it possible. Making an anime cosplay suit for Sajuna from one of her favourite shows, and you can't tell me that Neon is NOT a splitting image of 86's Lena, or rather a character from Revolutionary Girl Utena.

Haha, loli Sajuna is such a treat to watch, and on top of Best Girl Marin, Gojo is stacked twice now on Sajuna's request. Still though, these two will work out fine, I'm hoping for the best.
Feb 13, 2022 3:04 AM
Oct 2019
let's go Marin like Gojo...

New Girl Shinju Inui is here and i like they give a warning sign for her stalking.
fcking creepy.

that bathroom scene, the fact that Gojo not looking away immediately and have that flashback it just feel so awkward. lol
for real, what an introduction.
davidyodo24Feb 13, 2022 3:07 AM
Feb 13, 2022 3:34 AM

Jan 2021
Gosh, this fanservice keeps making this show worse.
Well not blaming the studio when the mangaka himself drew these shitty shots.
Feb 13, 2022 5:45 AM

Dec 2008
Gojou, made her fall for him with last weeks one liner, that was cute.
I hope Gojou doesn't stay clueless for three seasons about her feelings.

to make it short, I don't need that rude, self centered girl next to Marin.

The scene in the bath reminded me of To Love Ru, when Rito stumbled into such bad situations all day XD
I don't know if it was necessary for her to show everything.

In the end it was hilarious how Marin reacted to her instead of being yealous lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2022 5:55 AM
Jan 2020
This episode showed doses of 90's ecchi goodness, which is great. For a light hearted slice of life like this, it's good measure to have well balanced ecchi (which it totally has). The development of Gojo is once again noted here, as he's clearly getting used to being around other people and, well, to Marin's personality/. They might turn out to be one of the best anime couples of all time. Eager to see the next one!
Feb 13, 2022 6:48 AM

Sep 2018
There is no end to the fun, at least this is the leitmotiv in recent times in this anime, it doesn't mind, quite the contrary. The protagonist is loved even when she "loves" the Gojo, but over the years she had made herself well appreciated for many other merits, the real surprise is to discover how much the character of Juju is so nice and funny in her own way. This year the animation studio is really giving great satisfaction with this anime and with the other one in production, the quality is really very high and at the same time the anime is very funny and above all I really liked this episode as much as the first episode in all. I hope that some other new character will arrive in the next or close round and that Juju's one will not be forgotten. One thing I really appreciated in this episode is that they didn't dwell too much on the question of Kitagawa's crush on Gojo, but they gave it a fair amount of time and then moved on to something else. Well done!

Rorek said:
favorite episode so far

I agree!
Feb 13, 2022 8:27 AM

Mar 2017
Good: I like how it was finally revealed to Gramps that Gojo was working on a costume for a female client, alleviating any concerns he may have had about Gojo being into women's clothing. I've seen too many programs get ridiculous when they turn something like that into a running gag that drags out the awkwardness and eyerolling, and I was worried that would happen here as well.

Bad: When Gojo walks in on Juju in the bathroom. Would he really just open the door like that, even if he thought it was Marin? That's a problem I have in general with the anime trope... Most guys, if they were trying to be polite and not overtly lecherous, would quickly say 'oops, sorry', avert their gaze, and close the door, yet in anime the guy almost always freezes up and keeps staring. In this episode it seemed like they just gratuitously used that gag when there was no need to.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Feb 13, 2022 9:01 AM

Oct 2015
This anime just keeps getting more interesting by the minute. What an entertaining episode!

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Feb 13, 2022 10:57 AM

Aug 2018
Yes, Marin is starting to have feelings for Wakana, interesting.
Sajuna Inui "Juju". She's cute. Well, Gojo has a new client.
Good chapter was fun.
I love how Marin goes into fanboy mode when she sees Juju hahaha.
Feb 13, 2022 11:49 AM

Feb 2014
If I thought that Marin's blushing face from last week was very wholesome and cute, she ended up making plenty more of the adorable love-struck expressions that were even better. It's simply a joy to watch her as she's coming to terms of having feelings for Gojo, especially now that she's got the approval of his grandpa to join them for dinner more often.

This episode also introduced us to a new character, Sajuna Inui, also known as Juju, which made me think of a certain Xenoblade Chronicles character that shares the same name. Aside from that, she was caught off-guard by Gojo in a classic cliche of opening the bathroom door without knocking and seeing a naked girl. It was pretty well-done, though and I do approve of the fanservice, too. Not just for that scene, but a flashback shot of seeing Inui only wearing a t-shirt and blue underwear, helped by the camera angle, was pretty hot.

Thanks to her "spying" on Gojo and Marin from the cosplay event previously, she wants him to make a magical girl outfit for her, which has Marin, whose first reaction to seeing the cosplayer that she loves was hilarious, very interested in as well.

Once again, this was an entertaining episode with some nice fanservice sprinkled on for good measure. =)
Feb 13, 2022 12:20 PM

Jun 2019
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Blue_Maroon said:
I’m starting to get worried about the fanservice. Before I could blow it off as being somewhat relevant to the story, but this episode was too much. A lot of unnecessary shots of Kitagawa and a nude loli just made this episode feel kinda gross. It would be so much better if they toned it down.

Please, in the manga they actually show Juju nipples in that scene, if you're not okay with it just drop it, they will not tone down something that is already a bit toned down.

It’s good aside from that so I will hope it doesn’t get too bad. It’ll affect my rating though.
Feb 13, 2022 1:37 PM
Aug 2015
Gojou is the MVP..
Feb 13, 2022 2:11 PM
Jun 2021
Except few Ecchi scenes at some points, this show is a proper peak Romcom.........
Just can't wait to see how it is going to be further....

Marin is waifu of the year 2022 for me
Feb 13, 2022 2:21 PM

Mar 2014
KiR4T said:
Gosh, this fanservice keeps making this show worse.
Well not blaming the studio when the mangaka himself drew these shitty shots.

just here for the correction, Fukuda Shinichi who is the mangaka of this series, is actually a female.
Feb 13, 2022 7:46 PM

Jan 2013
Watching this after Shingeki is such a great idea.

So we've got a new competitor, and she's also a cosplayer and now also likes Marin hahaha this is almost like the relationships from the game that Marin cosplayed lmao
And ofc she is older than Gojou, but i don't see Gojou as a man who would switch, he's too committed now.

Marin was definitely the MVP of this episode, her reactions were priceless hahaha
When she realized that she's in "luw" with Gojou, was such a great scene.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 13, 2022 11:09 PM

Jan 2020
Juju is a cool character so far lol. Episode went by fast and it was an enjoyable one

I do like how things seem to be progressing with Gojo and Marin so far

Feb 14, 2022 12:28 AM

Jul 2019
I really have to type a write-up right after watching this episode today as it absolutely brightened my Monday mood.

First we are observing the insights of a teenage girl who suddenly fallen in love and now can't sit still in her mind process. Good thing that Gojou's grandpa and Gojou himself took care of Marin's habit of eating semi-finished products otherwise, over time, she would no longer fit into the cosplay costume.

Next the wild Sajuna appears. The bathroom incident was so delicately pictured that even Buddhist monks wouldn't dare to woe about extra sexualization. She's a quite girl with big heart and shares the same postulates about cosplay showing as Marin which eventually leads to a funny scene where she apologizes to Marin for what she accused her of in absentia. Gojou's face when he tries to understand the plot of "Flower Princesses" is priceless, however he agrees to continue working in the cosplay direction because now he has two models at once.

Even Juju feels the vibe of the moment while thinking that she sees a romantic couple in front of her but our heroes are still hopelessly confused about their lifes and no one makes the first step yet, I would like to see more such nice episodes in the future.
Feb 14, 2022 12:54 AM

May 2015
Marin was never a favorite of mine, but I'm liking this new character a lot. Gojo already saw her naked. Bring the love triangle. I need some drama in here.
Feb 14, 2022 12:57 AM
Jul 2018
Nice episode. Good as always. Can't wait for the next one.
Feb 14, 2022 2:22 AM
Jul 2018
It's funny that this little kid accuses Gojo of peeping on her while she was doing it herself at the event lol
Feb 14, 2022 3:21 AM
Oct 2016
Neon's design reminds me of Altair from Re:Creators.
Feb 14, 2022 4:30 AM

Jul 2013
I paused so much. I was dying of cuteness
Feb 14, 2022 7:57 AM
Dec 2019
I didn't think that Marin would fall in love with Gojo so quickly. It was cute seeing Marin getting flustered. We get to see Juju and even though see blackmailed him, she did something illegal. She legit stalked him which is worse but she doesn't seem like a horrible person.
Feb 14, 2022 8:17 AM

Nov 2017
omg this episode was soo cuteeee >w<

plz @ me
Feb 14, 2022 10:15 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Kitagawa is so kawaii when she is embarrassed :3
She finally figured out that she is in love with MC.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Feb 14, 2022 10:17 AM

May 2021
The first half of the episode was dragging a bit, I dont buy the sudden exaggerated development of Marin, but I dont mind it either, I also dont buy how Goujo is unable to tell from that, but maybe people as oblivious exist.
The second part was really good past the obvious dumb unnecessary panty shot (I mean, why? lmao), I like how Marin keeps playing with the preconceived stereotypes into each relationship haha The comedy was on point and warming

Feb 14, 2022 1:09 PM

Sep 2014
The Japanese sure love their panty shots. Mangaka and animators have spend decades drawing low angles perfecting the art, that they might as well sneak one in when they can. I bet there is a "panty shot guy" in every anime studio lol.
I am enjoying this show more than i thought i would.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.