Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Demon Slayer Tops worldwide twitter trends. Again. (It tops global trending again for its final episode)

New
Feb 7, 2022 4:19 AM

Jan 2021
Well it comes to no surprise that demon slayer is getting to the top of trends every week when a new episode is released but episode 10 nailed it with the animation and Ost. Just like ep19, ep 10 of Kny yuukaku hen was No.1 Global trending on worldwide twitter, and this is a big feat for any anime. The only other anime in the top 10 worldwide trend this week was of course Aot.

Well with only 1 episode left for this season, lets see if Kny will be No.1 on twitter trends again or not, but as for this week, this was totally deserved.

Edited:- So the final episode aired and of course yet again demon slayer made it to the top of worldwide trends. Not only demon slayer, but other Kny related topics were also in the top 10 trending including Mamoro Miyano, Swordsmith village arc, Mitsuri kanroji etc.
Kny has now dominated the worldwide twitter trends as well and yet again there are only a selected few anime to do so and Kny does it by a far bigger margin.
FZREMAKEFeb 13, 2022 9:10 AM
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 7, 2022 4:28 AM
Jun 2020
Demon and aot have taken anime to another level this season but I won't say any of them broke the internet
Feb 7, 2022 4:31 AM
Nov 2021
FZREMAKE said:
Well it comes to no surprise that demon slayer is getting to the top of trends every week when a new episode is released but episode 10 nailed it with the animation and Ost. Just like ep19, ep 10 of Kny yuukaku hen was No.1 Global trending on worldwide twitter, and this is a big feat for any anime. The only other anime in the top 10 worldwide trend this week was of course Aot.

Well with only 1 episode left for this season, lets see if Kny will be No.1 on twitter trends again or not, but as for this week, this was totally deserved and we can officially say that Kny once again BROKE THE INTERNET.
kny did really good with ep but it didn't break the Internet. Did they crash any servers?? I only know that aot did crash servers
Feb 7, 2022 4:48 AM
May 2021
FZREMAKE said:

Well with only 1 episode left for this season, lets see if Kny will be No.1 on twitter trends again or not, but as for this week, this was totally deserved and we can officially say that Kny once again BROKE THE INTERNET.
bruh it's not called broken the internet lol. When servers crash due to lots of people want to watch it at once that's what we call broken the internet. Only Dragon ball super, Attack on titan , Demon slayer and One piece has done that
Feb 7, 2022 4:56 AM
Jul 2016
Apratim said:
FZREMAKE said:

bruh it's not called broken the internet lol. When servers crash due to lots of people want to watch it at once that's what we call broken the internet. Only Dragon ball super, Attack on titan , Demon slayer and One piece has done that
attack on Titan enth crashed Piracy servers. That's how phenomenonal it was
Feb 7, 2022 4:58 AM

Jan 2021
Apratim said:
FZREMAKE said:

I am using the idiom broke the internet here because broke the internet here doesnt necessarily means crashing servers. To break the internet also means to trend extensively on social media, which this episode just did. (Either way I might modify this thread again because I need official sources for japanese streaming services as well).

Feb 7, 2022 6:07 AM

Jan 2020
I'm not surprised to be honest.
Feb 7, 2022 8:24 AM

May 2021
That would be called being popular, not BREAKING THE INTERNET. The only ones that have done anything like that so far are Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Super, One Piece EP 1000 and Re: Zero S1.

Feb 7, 2022 8:39 AM

Apr 2018
RioFS said:
That would be called being popular, not BREAKING THE INTERNET. The only ones that have done anything like that so far are Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Super, One Piece EP 1000 and Re: Zero S1.
pretty sure an anime does not have to break any streaming servers to be considered as 'breaking the internet'. EP19 did pretty well on worldwide especially on MAL: https://myanimelist.net/featured/2334/The_Episode_That_Broke_the_Internet
Feb 7, 2022 8:51 AM

May 2012
On twitter
AoT = 100k tweets in trending
Demon Slayer = 330 000 tweets in trending
Chainsaw Man = 330 000 tweets in trending
Bleach = 470 000 tweets in trending
My Dress-Up Darling = apparently gets voted more than any other anime this season.

https://twitter.com/AniTrendz/status/1490331949201825808
Feb 7, 2022 10:16 AM

May 2021
Jfs_ said:
RioFS said:
pretty sure an anime does not have to break any streaming servers to be considered as 'breaking the internet'. EP19 did pretty well on worldwide especially on MAL: https://myanimelist.net/featured/2334/The_Episode_That_Broke_the_Internet

Well, it depends on what you consider as 'breaking the internet'. I took it literally as breaking servers but many even take it as how popular or how much of an impact it had for which I suppose KnY does qualify. Its a matter of perspective.

Feb 7, 2022 11:57 AM
Sep 2021
FZREMAKE said:

Well with only 1 episode left for this season, lets see if Kny will be No.1 on twitter trends again or not, but as for this week, this was totally deserved.
REAPERxVIPER said:
FZREMAKE said:

kny did really good with ep but it didn't break the Internet. Did they crash any servers?? I only know that aot did crash servers

The fact that there are ppl putting something like Demon Slayer in the same tier as AoT is so laughable. Yes I get it Demon slayer is a good action anime with op animation but no way it even comes close to AoT lmaoo. AoT is a masterpiece.
Feb 7, 2022 12:05 PM
Dec 2021
pervy_hokage said:
FZREMAKE said:

REAPERxVIPER said:

The fact that there are ppl putting something like Demon Slayer in the same tier as AoT is so laughable. Yes I get it Demon slayer is a good action anime with op animation but no way it even comes close to AoT lmaoo. AoT is a masterpiece.

What type of tier are you saying? If you mean plot of course not, but if mean you popularity, maybe with season 4, if ufotable maintain the quality, it will match ATO. But I find it difficult but not impossible
Feb 7, 2022 12:06 PM
May 2019
AdityaS_20 said:
Demon and aot have taken anime to another level this season but I won't say any of them broke the internet

lol just open Twitter.
Feb 7, 2022 12:09 PM
May 2019
k11chi said:
On twitter
My Dress-Up Darling = apparently gets voted more than any other anime this season.

Dressup darling gets more votes "only in anitrendz"

i didn't follow that page anymore in fews years cause that page is full of spoiler. so i don't care about the vote.

aot and ds just dropped the biggest plot twist and biggest fight animation..
and dreesup darling are above them just by selling fanservice
Feb 7, 2022 12:11 PM
Sep 2021
svese1991 said:
pervy_hokage said:

What type of tier are you saying? If you mean plot of course not, but if mean you popularity, maybe with season 4, if ufotable maintain the quality, it will equal ATO

I meant overall, everything which makes a show. DS has got top tier fights and animation yes... But other aspects are really poor, whereas AoT counts as a masterpiece as whole... Almost on every aspect. That's where my point lies. You can enjoy both but such an insane comparison every single week is really turning into a huge joke.
Feb 7, 2022 12:30 PM

Sep 2020
Not surprised this episode was really good.
Feb 7, 2022 12:38 PM

Sep 2020
k11chi said:
On twitter

Anitrendz is the only website where My dressup darling wins every single week xD
Feb 7, 2022 4:45 PM
Aug 2020
Overhype 12 years old with Twitter account.
Feb 8, 2022 2:58 AM

Jan 2021
pervy_hokage said:
FZREMAKE said:

REAPERxVIPER said:

Nobody is talking about the plot, animation, characters or anything. I was only talking about the popularity. I never said that Kny is better than Aot or vice versa. I just said that Kny topped the global twitter trend, along with Aot also coming in the top 10 worldwide trend. Both of these shows are immensely popular and are the most popular anime right now.

Feb 8, 2022 3:43 PM
Apr 2020
Hiro4ka11 said:
k11chi said:
On twitter

Dressup darling gets more votes "only in anitrendz"

i didn't follow that page anymore in fews years cause that page is full of spoiler. so i don't care about the vote.

aot and ds just dropped the biggest plot twist and biggest fight animation..
and dreesup darling are above them just by selling fanservice
my man spittin facts
Feb 9, 2022 12:31 AM
Jan 2021
pervy_hokage said:
svese1991 said:

What type of tier are you saying? If you mean plot of course not, but if mean you popularity, maybe with season 4, if ufotable maintain the quality, it will equal ATO

I meant overall, everything which makes a show. DS has got top tier fights and animation yes... But other aspects are really poor, whereas AoT counts as a masterpiece as whole... Almost on every aspect. That's where my point lies. You can enjoy both but such an insane comparison every single week is really turning into a huge joke.
I wouldn't consider Aot a masterpiece just because of its complex plot. Aot was good before we knew the ending of the plot. The rumbling Arc and final Arc was a drop in quality for Aot. They created well written charecters though but most of them didn't even get a perfect ending except for few like Erwin Zeke Gabi and Floch rest of the charecters were butchered.
Feb 9, 2022 1:54 AM
Mar 2016
Im so happy, literally, kimetsu and ufotable deserves all the best. What a masterpiece we have here!!
Feb 9, 2022 2:14 AM

Aug 2017
It's funny how I used to dislike Demon Slayer in 2019 due its popularity and now I strongly support Demon Slayer being more popular since it made anime more known.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 10, 2022 8:14 AM

Jan 2021
Nurguburu said:
It's funny how I used to dislike Demon Slayer in 2019 due its popularity and now I strongly support Demon Slayer being more popular since it made anime more known.

Yup many of my friends and other people I know got into anime because of it. Now Kny might not be their first anime or their favorite anime, but they were definitely influenced by it and its movie.

Feb 13, 2022 9:12 AM

Jan 2021
I modified this thread since Kny was again No 1 trending globally for the final episode. Not only Demon Slayer, but other related topics were also trending not only in japan, but worldwide.

Feb 13, 2022 9:34 AM
Dec 2021
FZREMAKE said:
I modified this thread since Kny was again No 1 trending globally for the final episode. Not only Demon Slayer, but other related topics were also trending not only in japan, but worldwide.

Sorry, but where it did trend? I didnt found nothing
Feb 13, 2022 9:37 AM

Jan 2021
svese1991 said:
FZREMAKE said:

Sorry, but where it did trend? I didnt found nothing

I hope this site will help you a bit.
https://trends24.in/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

455 by prodigy_ck »»
May 5, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.