Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 22, 2022 7:31 PM

Jan 2011
still recovering after last week but this was a 90% wholesome episode outside of the cringe opening at least wasn't as awful as the scene from assassin last season.

despite how embarrassed he gets i got caught off guard by how he was able to say those lines out in public with a straight face some weeb mindset there

hope Marin's gal friends show up more they seemed quite nice thought they would be the ones not of fan of Gojo hanging out with her
Jan 22, 2022 7:40 PM

Jul 2019
The MC is a fucking loser. He can’t even handle lame ass rumors about him and Marin. This further solidifies my dislike for the main pathetic loser of a MC. The avoidance of her during school after he heard the rumors is such a loser move.

Other than that, it's a normal cherry girl with a loser MC anime.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jan 22, 2022 7:52 PM
Mar 2021
I love this series!
It's been a long time since I stayed up late just to watch an anime right after it was released.
Jan 22, 2022 8:10 PM
Dec 2019
It was cute seeing Marin and Gojo shopping together. It seems like Gojo is already starting to have feelings towards Marin. This was a pretty good episode.
Jan 22, 2022 8:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Gojo-kun.. Go.. Go.. Goshujin sama~ with those flirty face and voice, No wonder he caught the dream wet xd. But seriously, stop looking at those hina doll face with those expression. You sure look creepy af, Gojo...

Anyway, its nice seeing Marin treated him as usual as ever on the school, her friends were actually fine too. No bad takes from them so far, on the outside. While Gojo treating her completely in the wrong side of direction, and took all those negative voices onto the heart. But oh well, how could i complain? He's still not having all the confidence, right? Even when facing Marin's tease. Why don't we? Jk! Lol, this girl really is something...

Shopping the materials, and else. Gojo really useful. Showing off dat glowing thigh. Nice reward. Talking out the game with everyone looking at them. Walking out at night. Damn, this is still a nice little episode. I wonder how Gojo manage the 2 weeks time before the event with all those details for the costume. That Juju cosplayer must be act as a rival for Marin at the event. Then by looking at the op those pink-haired girl shall be her.

Okay, then, thats it, really looking forward to see the next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 22, 2022 8:17 PM
Aug 2020
Man what a best(?) way to start off. Naughty Gojou-kun. Overall another wholesome episode where we got to see two of them mall dating.

You know this man is real when he worries about Marin’s image if she keeps hang out with him.

Hope the story progresses fast enough so that we can see
at the end of ep 12.
Jan 22, 2022 8:23 PM
Jul 2016
Ever since I read that the animation team rotoscopes over 3D models for those sarasara shots, I can definitely tell that they splurged the budget on fan service last week lmaooooo. Had to skimp out this week, eh?

It's fine, though. I liked the background music a whole lot this week. And cherry-boy Gojo-kun is always a sight for sore eyes :):):)!
Jan 22, 2022 8:27 PM
Mar 2021
Couple of homies doing cosplay stuff, ya love to see it. Also it's nice seeing Gojo being social and getting more comfortable expressing himself. I'm hoping he'll be a co finest young man by the end of the season.
Jan 22, 2022 8:34 PM

Feb 2014
Tremendous handjob did Gojo at the beginning hahaha it's refreshing to see that although he is the typical idiot protagonist, at least he is not a priest.
Jan 22, 2022 8:43 PM

May 2015
So unless they start skipping things this is going to end at chapter 26, wich seems a bit odd
Jan 22, 2022 8:45 PM

Jan 2015
Congratulation, Gojo... It seems like now you finally done making a life-size Shizuku-tan doll (even with Marin's face) become alive.
Even this time you might get to talk to another girl? Just pick your favorite. Talk about lucky day, huh?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 22, 2022 9:03 PM
Jul 2018
W E T D R E A M
LOL If you play ero games it's pretty common.
Jan 22, 2022 9:45 PM

Oct 2017
The shopping trip was fun, Marine was totes adorable. Lol at Gojou for being so selfconcsious, Marin doesn't care at all about others. We got some good fanservice again.
Jan 22, 2022 9:54 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
This spineless beta male MC is still being spineless, oh dear.

I really hope he won't be that cringy anymore later, he needs to grow some spine.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 22, 2022 9:58 PM
Nov 2020
I like Kitagawa's personality. Her aggressive and straightforward approach is a breath of fresh air. (It'd be nice if she was the norm rather than the minority).
Jan 22, 2022 10:06 PM
Sep 2020
The part at the end on the bridge... the music hits diff as garnt would put it . thats a fkn vibe
Jan 22, 2022 10:26 PM
Jan 2011
This episode makes me love Marin more and more...
Jan 22, 2022 10:51 PM

Aug 2020
Another shite episode. Only watching at this point so I can give fair criticism.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Jan 22, 2022 10:52 PM

Nov 2016
Best romcom anime ever exist
Jan 22, 2022 10:53 PM

Jan 2020
Gojo was honestly a bit frustrating at times but it was a good episode I thought. This is definitely my favorite Saturday seasonal so far

Jan 23, 2022 12:25 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Gojou thinks too lowly of himself and didn't think he should be seen with Kitagawa because she's on the other end of the spectrum. Whether the reason was possibly tainting her public image or whatever, he just didn't think himself as worthy of being around her. But thanks to Kitagawa's idgaf attitude, he gets over this lull in a flash and it's all good for now. Nice, I like when small issues that could slow things down get resolved quickly.

Need to play "slippery girls" right now

Also deadass I kind of relate to gojou over here; I don't like to throw around words lightly that are really meant for much more. It kind of lowers the value of the word when it's tossed around so carelessly. "Awesome" is probably the oldest and most common example. Awesome just means, cool, or nice now. But to "be in awe" really means so much more. Or, in MAL's case, I think "masterpiece" is used too easily and too frequently. It should be saved for the works of art that truly are masterpieces. But then again taste is subjective blah blah blah yadda yadda. Whatever, just wanted to say that I felt what gojou was saying in that moment.

Damn I love the saxophone soundtrack playing when they were on the bridge.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 23, 2022 12:50 AM

Jan 2015
Wow, Gojo, that's just... DEEP. Seriously can't hold the tears. :')
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 23, 2022 1:15 AM
Oct 2019
Wet Dream start right in the beginning, ngl how can anyone didn't after all of that?

i love how CloverWorks mix real life background just like they did in WEP.

their conversation outside the Soba Shop, they are so into it didn't realized other people can hear it as well.. lmao

Jan 23, 2022 1:36 AM

Aug 2018
Shopping.
Gojou accompanying Marin, very good chapter.
When they talk about the game hahaha xD
Jan 23, 2022 1:40 AM

Aug 2017
Totally unrealistic that this hot girl is throwing herself at a guy like this. But, that's fiction I guess. Gojo is not a bad guy by anime standards, but he should develop some confidence and master his craft.

I still like the show. And I love the overdone gyaru look, so pretty. Looking forward to Gojo's harem to show up as the OP demonstrates.
Jan 23, 2022 2:14 AM

Feb 2014
Damn being a Gojo these days gets you popular eh.
The expressions in this anime are so damn kawai and the scenes are memeable.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 23, 2022 2:32 AM
Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
God almighty, surprisingly another week, and another episode where our main-kun acts like a spineless mob. I never asked this question myself, but was our main-kun sheltered at the very young age until his puberty ? It's not like he continuously acts as if he never met a woman before, no, he acts as if he never met another human being except his old man. And don't give me that introvert shit, he ain't no introvert, he's legit a drone programed to do basic functions, and even at those he fails.

LeoDrago said:
Man… Gojo continues to be an ultra chad

In what dimension is Gojo a chad ?

I think the whole sheltered thing comes from that friend of his that said he was gross and disgusting for liking Hina dolls. I think bc of her he is purposely avoiding ppl bc he thinks they are going to be mean to him? Or like reject him bc of his love for hina dolls. Honestly though if that wasnt his whole personality he'd make a friend if he didn't worry so much.
Jan 23, 2022 2:48 AM
Dec 2021
Marin and Gojo chemistry together is just fun to watch Marin is just having fun with Gojo and Gojo understanding that Marin just wants to be friends.
Jan 23, 2022 2:49 AM
Feb 2020
TrumpMD said:
Totally unrealistic that this hot girl is throwing herself at a guy like this. But, that's fiction I guess. Gojo is not a bad guy by anime standards, but he should develop some confidence and master his craft.

I still like the show. And I love the overdone gyaru look, so pretty. Looking forward to Gojo's harem to show up as the OP demonstrates.

"totally unrealistic" while ur signature is a TRASH HAREM that are not just unrealistic but badly written too,sure.what make it worse is that unlike TRASH HAREM gotoubun and its kind,this girl isnt really throwing herself,shes just an extrovert who befriend the introvert with mutual interest,so yeah,talking about realistic/make sense,its actually make sense
Jan 23, 2022 2:51 AM

Jan 2021
I just realised they're also using real backgrounds instead of animating it.

UwU
Jan 23, 2022 3:06 AM

Apr 2021
I could totally relate to Marin not getting full unless a rice is eaten during a meal LMAO. Anw, it's so nice to see that with how Marin interacts with Gojo, it'd help to build his confidence with people.

Damn, I'm so absorbed in this series already. Can't wait for Marin merch to be available esp. figures.

Jan 23, 2022 3:26 AM

Jun 2020
This week's episode sure is lively with Marin's top of the notch energetic personality, And I do like her hairstyle when she curled it

I do feel guilty when Gojo felt Marin's side boob touch his elbow you really feel that urge that chills through your spine and just completely break your nervous system to pump up its neurons

This was an entertaining shopping episode and the fact that Gojo outdid himself with all his knowledge to detail amazes me can't wait for another episode to air.
Jan 23, 2022 4:15 AM

Aug 2017
zerokarasu said:
"totally unrealistic" while ur signature is a TRASH HAREM that are not just unrealistic but badly written too,sure.what make it worse is that unlike TRASH HAREM gotoubun and its kind,this girl isnt really throwing herself,shes just an extrovert who befriend the introvert with mutual interest,so yeah,talking about realistic/make sense,its actually make sense
Way to make friends. Try talking to real life girls, NEET. Blocking and never talking to you again.
Jan 23, 2022 4:18 AM
Jan 2021
Phosphophyllita said:
KITAGAWA-SAN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE

HOLY JESUS CHRIST WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS KITAGAWA-SAN?

sorry to say but kitagawa isnt real
Jan 23, 2022 4:20 AM
Jan 2021
NO WAY!! me and Gojo-kun had the same dream!!
Jan 23, 2022 5:29 AM

Nov 2014
I have to admit I really like how Kitagawa doesn't give a shit about what others think. It's one of my favourite characteristics.
Jan 23, 2022 5:34 AM

Sep 2018
An episode that can only appear interlocutory, but which instead puts fixed points in the relationship between the two protagonists, even if it may not seem so. The narrative never goes beyond the dramatic or even with regards to sentimentality, but it maintains a balance and does it in an elegant way, managing to get out of some more complicated situations, with a lot of nonchalance. The fun is not lacking and I must say that the character of Kitagawa is really a hoot in the initial part of the episode. The graphic quality makes the eyes shine, especially for someone who knows how to appreciate it, but I think also for other users.
Jan 23, 2022 5:46 AM
Feb 2018
Love the episode. Marin enthusiasm for cosplay could stop a truck I think that why gojo helping her he see his own passion for the hina dolls and does want to shun her like he was for he hobby.
Jan 23, 2022 5:58 AM

Jul 2014
Significantly better episode than last week, in that it was more than one painfully-cringeworthy scene stretched out for an entire episode. We still got a small dose of that at the lingerie store, but it felt far less unrealistic than the whole situation in his room last week.

That said, I find myself just feeling very ambivalent about this show overall or, at the very least, not loving it anywhere near as much a lot of people seem to be. It's sincere, sure, but it really doesn't feel like anything special so far: Marin is just a manic pixie dream girl and Gojo's constant flustered state is incredibly annoying, even if it is entirely by design and very much fits his backstory.
Jan 23, 2022 6:15 AM

Jul 2021
It was a boring episode, but it was necessary for the development of the story and characters.
I hope the next episode is better.
asdasdsadad
Jan 23, 2022 6:33 AM

Mar 2008
Getting introduced to multiple friends of someone at once can be overwhelming so I can sympathize with Gojo there.

It's nice seeing Marin be passionate about what she likes and although she's pushy toward Gojo it doesn't feel like she's being inconsiderate in how much she pushes him and what she pushes him on or not push him on. Also nice how she seems legitimate when expressing appreciation for something that otherwise would come off self serving.

Esmera said:
Better episode than the previous one, but what's with the common trope of anime guys getting hyper embarrassed at shopping around women lingerie sections of a store? I mean I know he's had next to zero interactions with women, but come on.

Not odd considering he knew she was going to wear it and he had that dream that made him uneasy around her which I think was why he actually avoided her before out of embarassment not because rumors. You'd be surprised how awkward some guys actually get for just the clothes on the rack themselves even. Some cant even walk past that section.

SouthRzVa said:
Still unrealistic how carefree/flirty she acts towards a guy she barely knows but well.

NMaybe but not necessarily. I've known girls not too different acting even without having some passionate hobby raising rapport or something.

TrumpMD said:
Totally unrealistic that this hot girl is throwing herself at a guy like this. But, that's fiction I guess. Gojo is not a bad guy by anime standards, but he should develop some confidence and master his craft

Someone respecting another's passions and sharing one's own is a good way to bond.
Jan 23, 2022 6:55 AM
Feb 2020
TrumpMD said:
zerokarasu said:
Way to make friends. Try talking to real life girls, NEET. Blocking and never talking to you again.

LMAO literally laughing my ass off,u r a literal laughing stock.
Jan 23, 2022 8:40 AM
Jul 2020
This episode was fun. Marin was super cute throughout the episode.
I honestly don't understand people who hate on Gojo. His just shy, introverted high school boy.... I personally find him adorable.
Jan 23, 2022 9:06 AM
Aug 2015
Where can I find Kitagawa in real life? :D

I love that she treats him the same in school!
Jan 23, 2022 12:27 PM
May 2020
gojo has no game at all bruhh
Jan 23, 2022 12:38 PM
Nov 2021
To add more to my thoughts on the bridge scene:

I imagine the city as a bustling place with huge crowds, yet despite being surrounded by all sorts of people they all feel like strangers that we struggle to connect or socialize with. I think this setting is reflective of the loneliness that Gojou and Kitagawa share. Gojou's loneliness is explicit through his social anxiety and lack of friends, but it's moreso the loneliness of not being able to share or express his own passion with anyone else. This is also true for Kitagawa, even though her outgoing personality and beauty makes her the most popular girl with lots of friends, she still couldn't find anyone to personally confide with her eccentric interests. It's only until the chance encounter between those two lonely individuals that they finally have the opportunity to openly expose the raw side of themselves without restraint or shame. The bridge itself could represent unity or connection, so having it take place within the city really pushes the idea of a fortunate companionship amidst a sea of people. This is why Kitagawa was talking so sincerely to Gojou, expressing her gratitude of how lucky she is to find someone who would actually dedicate themselves to follow or even work alongside her. The passing car light that lights up their faces could be seen differently for each of them. I believe for Kitagawa it literally shows her glowing happiness, whereas for Gojou it could be seen as a realization of sorts that opens him up. Perhaps this is where he truly realizes that he actually has a friend, or that he's not alone as stated by Kitagawa before she dragged him along. Also the music that accompanies that scene mirrors Kitagawa's emotions, and the way it rises is indicative of a blossoming relationship.
Jan 23, 2022 12:57 PM

May 2018
Lol, don't tell me that Gojo had a wet dream..............
Jan 23, 2022 3:05 PM

Mar 2020
Nice episode, had me thinking about never letting other people's opinions define who you are friends with and what hobbies you enjoy.

Marin wasn't embarrassed to be friends with Gojou and openly expresses her feelings and enjoys her hobbies, doing her stuff alone, before meeting Gojou and even after meeting him, she continues being herself and doesn't pretend anything in front of him.

The show has many small things like these that make me think about deeper meanings in life.
„And the future never comes. What comes is always here now.“ - Osho

Jan 23, 2022 4:19 PM

Dec 2021
Another great episode. I died at the reactions they got when they walked past the line at the ramen shop while talking about the eroge lmao.
Jan 23, 2022 4:25 PM

Jul 2008
I knew Katigawa was best girl material her first scene. Don't mess this up, Gojo! We're all living vicariously through you my friend. Gojo! Gojo! Gojo!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

366 by Netbug »»
50 minutes ago

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

15 by Rinrinka »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.