Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2022 5:08 PM

May 2016
All I'll remember is Yelena's face.
I scream-laughed, at 1:30 AM, probably waking somebody up.

Holy shit what was that thing.
Jan 16, 2022 5:09 PM

Nov 2020
That Zeke entrance was cool af.
Jan 16, 2022 5:26 PM

Sep 2020
It was super hard to take the scene with Yelena's creepy face seriously lol, I laughed a lot (not saying they did it bad, they did it perfectly, it was hilarious in the manga too). The other frame of her reaching out to the falling airships looked great.

I think a certain scene is going to be animated next episode which is going to emotionally destroy me :'))

also mikasa looked so fine this episode goddamn
lemynnsJan 16, 2022 5:29 PM
Jan 16, 2022 5:26 PM

Feb 2019
Yea that op and Ed will forever be ass, don’t fit the show at all.
Jan 16, 2022 5:30 PM

Feb 2021
i think armin and mikasa switched genders over the time skip
Jan 16, 2022 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
Yelena continues to be more terrifying than any of the titans.
Jan 16, 2022 5:48 PM
Jan 2022
Pretext0r said:
Yelena continues to be more terrifying than any of the titans.
LMFAO she is the real fcking yeagerist right there
Jan 16, 2022 5:50 PM

Mar 2021
Good episode, King Floch make his appearance big W.
"Leave it all to your oni-chan", Zook to the rescue x)
🐐

Jan 16, 2022 6:05 PM

Jan 2013
There are 3 things that are infinite,
the flow of the water
the burning of fire
and constant cliffhangers at snk.

About the episode, boy! The biggest surprise was definitely Gabi's realisation of the whole situation, that indeed was a surprise! She finally understood that they are the same, damn! What an episode!

And that ending, i wonder if those are the last minutes of Zeke before his death, but since i believe Levi will return, there's no way he will die here but...we'll see.

That Eren vs Reiner fight will be epic! Can't wait for the next episode, as always lmao
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 16, 2022 6:14 PM
Dec 2019
Lots of revelations this episode. Pieck's surprise attack added a great deal of extra tension and of course falco spills everything.
Jan 16, 2022 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
Okay ZEKE added on coolest entry list.
I'm not a manga reader. Also Jeagerist I don't know where this is going.
But in the end of episode and next episode preview

Anyways TATAKAE
Jan 16, 2022 6:47 PM

Apr 2021
Another good episode.....So everyone's out of prison and are about to enter battle and Zeke's back eh?......Ngl I was really nervous throughout the episode
Joel77Jan 16, 2022 6:52 PM
Jan 16, 2022 6:53 PM

Jan 2020
and they say the pacing in ep1 was bad. the moment they pulled a 2-min replay of the last scene from the previous first ep, made me realize this is gonna be a slow one.
Jan 16, 2022 6:59 PM

Jan 2014
Another episode that just flew by!

Zeke arrives on the scene and deals major damage with his pitching technique which is always awesome to see. Was glad to see Gabi wanted to help rescue Falco since she felt responsible for getting him involved and for all the times he has saved her was a nice humanizing moment for her. Mikasa also decided to leave the scarf from Eren she has always held close behind; it's little moments like this that make me reflect on just how much has changed on this winding journey as the finale looms on the horizon.

Jesus Mary and Joseph WHAT IN THE F**K was with Yelena's face!?! It was like some unholy abomination combination of those overly detailed shots of Squidward's face and Baba Yaga's. Don't think I have been that unnerved by an anime face since Shigaraki from My Hero Academia. So please Yelena refrain from doing that again otherwise I will have to recommend you be killed with fire thank you kindly ^-^

But, as others have pointed out a major highlight had to be Gabi and Falco's moments as they were hiding out in that house. Gabi for coming to the realization that her enemies are actually not monsters or devils but human and Falco for revealing his unknowing involvement with helping Eren which caused the massacre that killed their friends. Then to top it all off Falco confessed how he feels about Gabi! Not only did he confess our boy lays it all out; how he worries for her safety not wanting her to inherit the Titan power and that he wants them to have a long future together. Good on Falco for gathering up the gumption to say what he truly feels since he knows he might not get another chance to say it if he gets transformed by Zeke's roar. But, there might be a chance to save Falco if they can prevent Zeke from roaring if they let him know Falco will be transformed if he does so.

Speaking of Zeke he was floored due to a fake out by Pieck and Eren is advancing towards him as everyone of our players advances towards them. As others have pointed out looks like every episode will try to outdo the cliffhanger that came before it XD but hey it keeps things exciting as to what will happen next!

Jan 16, 2022 7:13 PM
Jan 2021
I liked it so sooo muchπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Jan 16, 2022 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode.

I still think Armin is too naive if it comes to Eren, but at the same time I also want to believe that there's more to his plan. So I can understand why him, Jean, Connie and Mikasa in the end decided to rather help than stop him.

Zeke's entrance was on point and he honestly destroyed the advantage Marley had before. "Leave the rest to your big brother"

I'm so proud of Mikasa. This was the first time she decided for herself without getting influenced by her Ackermann blood. Leaving behind the scarf she got from Eren was unthinkable before, so I'm curious where this will go and what decisions she will make.

Jesus Christ what's wrong with Yelena? Her face was by far the creepiest thing I've seen in a very long time. But this just shows again how obsessed she's with Eren.

I had a feeling Nile would let Falco go with his brother and Gabi. He's totally right about that this isn't something kids should ever experience or be part of. Finally Gabi realized how pointless this whole war really is and that the "devils" of Paradis are just normal people like herself who want to live a normal life.
What got me off guard was definitely when Falco told Gabi about his feelings for her, that he don't want her to become a titan, marrying her and living together and also that he helped Eren with the letters. This must have felt like the Mount Everest dropped off his shoulders lol.

Not sure if it was Magath's or Pieck's idea, but that was a nice plan to start a counterstrike against Zeke. The situation is on the edge. Eren trying to reach the injured Zeke. Gabi, Falco and Colt also trying to reach Zeke to stop him from screaming, so Falco doesn't turn into a titan. It's also hard to tell what Armin and Co. exactly want to do from here if they also reach Eren. Excited for next weeks episode.

Jan 16, 2022 7:59 PM

May 2017
we finally get to see gaby's growth, she finally changed her opinion about eldian from paradis
Jan 16, 2022 8:09 PM

May 2021
The Pieck thing was hype, the rest of the episode was ass. The scouts are still completely pointless and they have screentime just because they existed beforehand, and while I like Gabi and Falco, their pressence on the story is eye rolling at best "There werent any devils" lmaoo

Jan 16, 2022 8:13 PM
Jan 2022
Crack said:
i think armin and mikasa switched genders over the time skip
Maybe personality, not gender πŸ˜‚
Jan 16, 2022 8:16 PM

Dec 2014
Why don't Eren coat his Titan body with either crystal or warhammer titan's power?

In previous season, Eren is managed to completely crystalized his titan to prevent the cave in, and with much more experience titan user in this season, can't he just coat his titan with crystal and make it like an armor?

Also, all predecessor warhammer titan is able to coat their body with those white armor, why can't Eren?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Jan 16, 2022 8:21 PM
Jan 2022
aLotQuestion_ said:
Why don't Eren coat his Titan body with either crystal or warhammer titan's power?

In previous season, Eren is managed to completely crystalized his titan to prevent the cave in, and with much more experience titan user in this season, can't he just coat his titan with crystal and make it like an armor?

Also, all predecessor warhammer titan is able to coat their body with those white armor, why can't Eren?
Can he cover only the skin using that power? Last time I saw it his whole body turned into crystal. So maybe if he did use that, he wouldn't be able to move. Also now he's using war hammers power to reinforce his fists along with his hardening ability.
Jan 16, 2022 8:22 PM

Sep 2020
aLotQuestion_ said:

If Eren crystallised himself how he is going to reach to Zeke. They are also fighting against time, too late might end up Zeke death.

He can but He doesn't know how to use war hammer power properly.
Jan 16, 2022 9:13 PM

Jul 2020
Wasn't excepting that confessions from Falco. Great episode I can't wait to see what happens to Zeke.
Jan 16, 2022 9:39 PM

May 2021
KneelBeforeMe said:
Not a fault to MAPPA since chapter 118 felt the exact same, but the storyboarding was all over the place at times with some of the jumping from one scene to the next. And if this pace doesn’t confirm we’re ending at chapter 131 then I don’t know what additional proof the deniers need.

Monke CG and overall look was greatly improved so props to MAPPA, and the art in general was good too. Finally got the two infamous Yelena frames, the maestro and the creep.

Still not a fan of how the soundtrack meshes with some scenes. Ashes on fire playing as Zeke gets shot and falls is such a misfire by MAPPA. Sound director fumbling the impact of some scenes.

Next episode is going to be a banger.
Yeah right!
That ashes on the fire in the end was not a great choice for the scene, felt kinda out of place.
Jan 16, 2022 9:40 PM

May 2021
OldLoser said:
God, I hate the Yeagerists. also, cliffhangers.
Ah yes, if mappa does try to do it that way, the next ep is gonna have the worst cliffhangers in the history of 'Worst cliffhangers' boii
Jan 16, 2022 9:49 PM

May 2021
xMerp said:
We all hated Gabi until this episode
Only to hate her to death again the next ep lmaaaao
Jan 16, 2022 9:50 PM

Aug 2019
Yelena's expression was a jump scare
Jan 16, 2022 9:51 PM
Nov 2016
It's a decent episode but for some reason, I liked the manga more in these parts, there was something off about this episode, not sure what it is.

The best part for me was Gabi's character development and that love confession but of course, I enjoyed that part more in the manga for some reason.
Jan 16, 2022 9:53 PM

May 2021
_spoon_ said:
another great episode the animation on the beast titan was much better than last season. if the next episode ends were I think it will we could get the biggest cliffhanger in all of anime history
For fk's sake I am hearing from leakers that these mfs won't end it on that Iconic scene and I am literally getting waves of disappointment alrdy.
Bruh I really really want that next ep to end it there!
Not at the beginning of ch.120!!
Jan 16, 2022 9:56 PM

Jul 2021
aotisgoat23 said:
_spoon_ said:
another great episode the animation on the beast titan was much better than last season. if the next episode ends were I think it will we could get the biggest cliffhanger in all of anime history
For fk's sake I am hearing from leakers that these mfs won't end it on that Iconic scene and I am literally getting waves of disappointment alrdy.
yea pls mappa it could be the biggest cliffhanger in all of anime 😭. I would love seeing the anime only's reactions xD

Jan 16, 2022 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
Great second episode,the Yelena face is more scarier than the titans. I wàtching this season as hyped as i was watching the first season.
Jan 16, 2022 9:59 PM

May 2021
_spoon_ said:
aotisgoat23 said:
yea pls mappa it could be the biggest cliffhanger in all of anime 😭. I would love seeing the anime only's reactions xD
Yeah that scene would be such a plot twist for the anime onlies lol...
I remember everyone loosing their absolute shit when the manga ended on that scene is 119. They thought their was a page missing or something was definitely wrong lmaoo
Jan 16, 2022 10:06 PM
Feb 2021
Mappa finally doing justice to Mikasa character design and I hope they will keep up with the consistency however Wit Mikasa always slaps.

Episode was absolutely sick and fire, can't wait to see the next episode.
Jan 16, 2022 10:12 PM

Mar 2015
Seeing Zeke get sniped and fall of the wall was pure bliss.
Jan 16, 2022 10:18 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013

Wow Gabi is finally having some character development to not being the biggest brat.
I totally forgot about the GabixFalco relationship; props to Falco for confessing, but uhh..in front of the other soldier?? Talk about lack of timing...

Patiently waiting for Levi update.
Jan 16, 2022 10:23 PM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Never thought I'd be this Hyped seeing Zeke and his boulders.

Jan 16, 2022 10:24 PM

Jul 2021
A really solid episode, more focusing on talking instead but still great around.

We've seen some character developments from Gabi, it's not like something that would never happen.

Holy fuck Beast Titan is a Titan Aimbot, he literally destroyed Reiner And Porco within seconds.

Anyways here's the highlight of the episode:
Jan 16, 2022 10:25 PM
Jun 2021
Who the hell is Yelena! What's that face????!!!!!
Jan 16, 2022 10:28 PM

Aug 2020
Great ep again this week, it was interesting to see the little acts of humanity taking place in a warzone.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Jan 16, 2022 10:35 PM

Jan 2020
Ok, but what the hell is Yelena mad about? Why make that face? Mikasa was really about to slit her throat open after seeing her almost attack Armin, what the hell?

Good episode, but pacing is, uh, SLOW. I don't know, I feel like I watch the episode for 2 minutes and it's over. Very much liked Gabi's moment and realization hitting her about the lies she's been fed and the reality of this war.

The OST choice is better than usual which is promising.

Really didn't see the "oni-chan" coming from Zeke, Isayama is a mad man LOL.
"Leave the rest to your oni-chan", I really cringed.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jan 16, 2022 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
man Yelena expression is the center of this ep lol it's hilarious
Jan 16, 2022 10:37 PM

Jul 2021
aotisgoat23 said:
_spoon_ said:
I remember everyone loosing their absolute shit when the manga ended on that scene is 119. They thought their was a page missing or something was definitely wrong lmaoo
yea i don't see why mappa would not end it there its such a missed opportunity

Jan 16, 2022 10:40 PM

May 2021
_spoon_ said:
aotisgoat23 said:
yea i don't see why mappa would not end it there its such a missed opportunity
I think probably coz everyone knows from the trailer and teaser that eren Will be alive in the paths[They have shown it so many times] So it won't be same like the manga readers who didn't knew what will happen after 119 coz they had to wait a fking month to find out wat happened after that.
Fk can't really see it being mappa's fault tho but still I just don't want that!
Jan 16, 2022 10:55 PM
Jul 2018
Master piece episode, idk how people are saying that there is issue in pacing!!
5/5 episode, excited for the Next episode!!
Jan 16, 2022 11:07 PM
Feb 2021
Loved the episode specially gabi she got mad character development and action was top notch
Aot-2
Demon slayer-0
Jan 16, 2022 11:11 PM

Jan 2021

No way they just did this to Yelena lmfao.
Jan 16, 2022 11:39 PM

Oct 2016
Let's fucking go, they did Yelena's creepy face justice.

Falco knew there was a big chance he was gonna turn into a titan, so he shoot his shot, that's my boy. Gabi's development here was also fantastic, this why she's one of my favorite characters in the series. Also, the room they were in was filled with birdcages, pretty cool.

Onii-chan is down, sasuga pieck-chan.
Jan 16, 2022 11:58 PM

Dec 2020
seeing the characters from the island besides the main cast makes me so happy lol. nile, pyxis, etc.

never really hated gabi's character honestly. was really pissed off at her for killing sasha n all but ???? not like our main characters haven't killed "good" people before. seeing her facing guilt reminds me of that scene in season 3 where armin felt super guilty after killing a person who Hesitated to kill jean. falcon's confession was also a surprise lol good on him, you go kid!!!

mikasa leaving the scarf behind.. DAMN. and yelena's mad face fuckin shit that straight up looked like it came out of mieruko-chan
Jan 17, 2022 12:00 AM

Nov 2020
Pyoung said:
NextUniverse said:
I liked this episode all around I guess. Really looking forward to the next episode since some real shit is about to go down there lol.

This episode was mostly just talking, and I think they snuck in that Falco confession there lmao. Time and place is kinda crazy tho lmao.

Anyway, hoping for a good next episode.

Yelena angry face too:

I dont even understand why Yelena made this face. Can you explain?
SHe does not trust Armin and was angry when he was talking about Yeagerists and stuff but after seeing his terrified face she was in peace. That's how I interpreted this scene

═════════════════════════════
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

═════════════════════════════
Jan 17, 2022 12:25 AM

Mar 2019
Good episode. Liked it more than the first one. Really impressed with the titan action in this one. And, the Gabi-Falco scene was really nice.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.