Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2010 12:57 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was hilarious when Gakushu pretended to get hurt after getting punched by Bachou :P Hakufu sure doesn't look good with the beard and all :D Hopefully we get to see Moutoku and Ryomou in action soon as there aren't a lot here^^
ShanaFlameApr 9, 2010 1:17 AM
Apr 10, 2010 5:53 AM
Aug 2008
I'm excited for the next episode.
I can't wait to see Chouun in action
Apr 10, 2010 11:12 AM

Jul 2009
Somehow I felt that episode lacking... the first episode is still by far the best.
I just hope it picks up a bit more.
Apr 10, 2010 12:20 PM

Sep 2008
Episode was dull as expected.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2010 11:36 AM

Aug 2008
Wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. Nothing happened.

edit: Forgot about Bacchin saying GAO~ <3
KvakondApr 11, 2010 3:14 PM
Apr 11, 2010 3:21 PM

Jun 2008
wth, why's saku-dono sleepin' on a train whilst mouchan and the others waiting at the port?? O.o??
which is so unlike saku-dono that I know -_-
does bacchin has something got to do with it ^.^?
Apr 11, 2010 5:11 PM

Jul 2008
Average episode.

For those who wonder about the powerlevel and don't want to bother rewatching the earlier season to get it I've done a quick chart about the most 'important' character.

This is not 100% accurate, if you are not okay with something tell me and why, if you want me to rank a character according to another then I can do so as well.
Apr 12, 2010 3:13 AM

Oct 2009
Hey I found this episode good......Bacchin! Rofl! That itself was amazing! Well it was to nice some Sonsaku giving orders to Bachou also.....there so funny but best was the training itself.....now that was good part=>

Hakufu having reactions when naming Bachou...Bacchin was nice......I made a avatar for anyone...original/avatar in spoiler=>
Koukin original+avatar=>
Bachou original+avatar=>
Rofl Hakufu even trained Bachou with baseball?=>
Overall enjoyable episode especially the Ryomou part.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 12, 2010 2:09 PM

Jul 2009
I love Hakafu; she's ditzy, yet she's not quite stupid, see the combat dummy she made.:o
I'm glad to see Ryomu again, yet Kokin is proving as dull as ever.

What do people think?
The man in the mask; Bandage face from series one or Bachou's brother?

Apr 13, 2010 12:53 PM

Mar 2008
Oh wow, quite an excellent episode, really hilarious with a good start for the main plot. It seems that Kentei guy has blond hair, is it the male Saji acting up again ? He's good at fooling Mou-chan anyway ;)
Apr 13, 2010 5:21 PM

Jul 2008
akuma2002 said:
Oh wow, quite an excellent episode, really hilarious with a good start for the main plot. It seems that Kentei guy has blond hair, is it the male Saji acting up again ? He's good at fooling Mou-chan anyway ;)

No, Saji is not Kentei. Kentei used ability stronger than anything Saji can pull off.
Apr 13, 2010 6:55 PM

Dec 2009
Funny C:
I wanna' see Koukin fight.
Apr 13, 2010 10:01 PM

Jul 2008
RadioLetters said:
Funny C:
I wanna' see Koukin fight.

There wouldn't be much to see since he's weak compared to the other character.
Apr 14, 2010 2:19 AM

Dec 2008
I liked the reference to martial art movie's XD
Hakufu was surprisingly strict with "bacchin"

The Ryomu advertise- break pictures were hot

So in the next episode we will get more fights ;D
Chao-Lingshen said:
Average episode.

For those who wonder about the powerlevel and don't want to bother rewatching the earlier season to get it I've done a quick chart about the most 'important' character.

This is not 100% accurate, if you are not okay with something tell me and why, if you want me to rank a character according to another then I can do so as well.

Oh nice list, but why is Saji Genpou (the girl) that strong?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2010 7:21 AM

Jul 2008
Fabienne said:

Chao-Lingshen said:
Average episode.

Saji Genpou is Ouin shishi and is a guy.
Ouin shishi was the strongest of the four deva of Nanyo since the begining but he didn't want to use his full power because he wanted to go against his destiny. You can see him owning everyone in the end of the first season before Tontaku take possession of Sonsaku's body and turn things upside down for him.
Apr 14, 2010 8:21 AM

Dec 2008
Chao-Lingshen said:
Fabienne said:

Chao-Lingshen said:
Average episode.

Ouin shishi was the strongest of the four deva of Nanyo since the begining but he didn't want to use his full power because he wanted to go against his destiny. You can see him owning everyone in the end of the first season before Tontaku take possession of Sonsaku's body and turn things upside down for him.

Oh sorry,I refered to Great Guardians in that season the real Saji Genpou was a girl
; )
Apr 14, 2010 9:10 AM

Jul 2008
Fabienne said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
Fabienne said:

Chao-Lingshen said:
Average episode.

Oh sorry,I refered to Great Guardians in that season the real Saji Genpou was a girl
; )

Well I tough so, that's why I cleared that I was talking about Ouin XD
Apr 14, 2010 7:09 PM

Mar 2010
Queen_Stars said:
I love Hakafu; she's ditzy, yet she's not quite stupid, see the combat dummy she made.:o

What do people think?

It would be interesting if the man in the mask was Bachou's bro!! I want to se Kokin fight as well, I don't remember him fighting at all since the 1st season really. Maybe he isn't as weak as he looks?
Apr 14, 2010 7:46 PM

Jan 2010
Koukin fights in the first season in a couple episodes, and tho not the strongest he IS one of the four Devas
Apr 14, 2010 9:09 PM

Oct 2009
Muchan said:
Queen_Stars said:

What do people think?

It would be interesting if the man in the mask was Bachou's bro!! I want to se Kokin fight as well, I don't remember him fighting at all since the 1st season really. Maybe he isn't as weak as he looks?
It would be amazing if Koukin some super over 9000 move and the blows everyone away and impresses us......it would be even better if they change him to be more stronger than in the first season.....also think that having Bachou's brother suddenly appear would be a nice add to this series as well as other dead characters.....if they do it right....it might be the best yet to come in fights. What do you think?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 15, 2010 1:12 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Muchan said:
Queen_Stars said:

What do people think?

It would be amazing if Koukin some super over 9000 move and the blows everyone away and impresses us......it would be even better if they change him to be more stronger than in the first season.....also think that having Bachou's brother suddenly appear would be a nice add to this series as well as other dead characters.....if they do it right....it might be the best yet to come in fights. What do you think?

Koukin fought in the earlier season, he is a normal fighter without any dragon technique. He is about as strong as Bachou and is the strongest fighter of Nanyo after the four divas and Sonsaku and became one of the four divas after Kannei got out.
AlycenApr 15, 2010 8:44 PM
Apr 16, 2010 12:21 AM

Jun 2008
Actually, Koukin is a strong fighter. The manga actually has levels for the characters, and as it starts out the ranks for Nanyo are as follows:

Saji (Ouin)- A+ rank
Ryomou, Gakushuu- B rank (Though Ryomou is noticeably the stronger of the 2)
Koukin- C rank (with the power of an A rank, he's C due to lack of practical experience)
Hakufu- D rank

As the series progresses, by fighting stronger characters, the Magatama change color to represent the various ranks.

It's been a while since I've read it, but I think both Koukin and Hakufu have "leveled up" at least once apiece.

Granted, things like the dragons, and other factors give some fighters more potential than others, but Koukin is far from a normal fighter, and he is one of the Four Devas. Hakufu is the head with the Devas under her.
GuetApr 16, 2010 12:31 AM
Apr 17, 2010 10:41 AM

Jul 2008
Guet said:
Actually, Koukin is a strong fighter. The manga actually has levels for the characters, and as it starts out the ranks for Nanyo are as follows:

Saji (Ouin)- A+ rank
Ryomou, Gakushuu- B rank (Though Ryomou is noticeably the stronger of the 2)
Koukin- C rank (with the power of an A rank, he's C due to lack of practical experience)
Hakufu- D rank

As the series progresses, by fighting stronger characters, the Magatama change color to represent the various ranks.

It's been a while since I've read it, but I think both Koukin and Hakufu have "leveled up" at least once apiece.

Granted, things like the dragons, and other factors give some fighters more potential than others, but Koukin is far from a normal fighter, and he is one of the Four Devas. Hakufu is the head with the Devas under her.

Well at the start of the first season Koukin did was stronger than Hakufu but not now.

By normal fighter I meant one who does not possess a dragon like Hakufu, Ryuubi, Sousou and Ryomou or any destructive power like Kan-u or Chouun. Of course he isn't weak if you compare it to your everyday toushi but if we compare it with the main cast he isn't that strong.
Oct 5, 2010 10:37 PM

Mar 2009
Hakufu's stupidity is just.. well, it's a little overdone imo.
Oct 24, 2010 3:49 PM

Nov 2008
Funny scenes, panty shots, and beginning of the plot. 5/5 !!
Dec 8, 2010 9:56 PM

May 2008
this episode is pure comedy =/

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 30, 2011 7:18 PM

Aug 2010
A tournament without Hakufu?

Fuck that
Oct 8, 2013 8:31 PM

Nov 2011
For some reason, the first half of the episode reminded me of when Izumi treated Shiemi as a "friend" of sorts in Blue Exorcist.
May 28, 2014 10:03 AM

Oct 2013
Think but... don't think
whoa that was deep
haha them two are idiots XD
[/quote]
Nov 14, 2014 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
Meh was an OK episode, but nothing special.
Jan 3, 2015 12:26 AM
Jun 2013
hey two new character. One with wearing just a bra and the other wearing I think a bikini. lol "well good for you you've seen me good bye" that was an actual funny line. hey they do remember last season. Is that blind cripple friend of theres dead or something. Also how are people still friends with saji hes a douch. I dont get why she loves him.
Oct 7, 2020 3:50 PM

Nov 2016
Let the training begin. Such an entertaining episode and Hakufu is hilarious af.

Also looking forward to see more of these two Street Fighter girls.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 27, 2010

21 by Seabury »»
Mar 13, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 25, 2010

56 by Seabury »»
Mar 7, 2023 8:25 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 11, 2010

43 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 10, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 6 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Apr 30, 2010

29 by KeflaSimp69 »»
Nov 4, 2022 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2010

17 by FMmatron »»
Oct 9, 2020 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.