Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 16, 2022 3:24 PM
Oct 2020
Ngl these type of cop out endings where everyone lives due to time travel and memories are wiped, are the worse. All those character interactions and development that happened are entirely gone and pointless. Really a shame it ended this way but it was still a fun ride none the less.
Feb 18, 2022 12:09 PM
May 2020
and just like that, everything was wrapped up
Mar 14, 2022 4:57 PM
Jan 2020
mr_modest said:
A rushed ending and not satisfying at all. Had a good start and peaked at the high orcs and Jeju island raid. It all went downhill after that.

6.5/10

I recommend you read the light novel. It is better explained there and also the ending is not so rushed. There is actually more happening in the end that didnt make it in the manwha
Mar 20, 2022 11:46 AM

Jun 2012
I wanted the fights against the monarchs to be a bit more fleshed out. But still the time travel aspect at the end threw me for a good loop. Overall this made me happy.
Mar 29, 2022 2:32 PM

Feb 2012
Well, it was pretty fun, i rushed a lot the reading so I finished in just a few days. It was enjoyable indeed, but some subplots were wayyy too unnecessary and felt so much out of place.
We should ban some authors from writing "romance" lmao.
Jul 15, 2022 4:28 PM
Apr 2018
utter trash ending.
The series got worse each chapter, with the worst part being the story undermining and lazy writing ending.
Never gonna read something from that shit tier author again
Jul 17, 2022 9:10 AM
Dec 2021
great manhwa! Sung jin woo and some other guys were really hot, i loved it, so many hot men!!!
Sep 3, 2022 7:50 AM

May 2018
That was a satisfying ending where everyone lives. Overall the series is nothing that awesome to me, I definitely enjoyed the 1st half more compare to the 2nd half. All I can say I am satisfied with the ending and I am happy that he successfully save people he wanted to save. Plus those cool looking panels, definitely enjoyed those moments.

Sep 7, 2022 3:25 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Damn dude it's over. I would've liked to have seen more, even an extra chapter with wholesome reunions or a timeskip tbh.

Everyone Jinwoo loves is alive and well, and at least we know there's a happy ending for Jinwoo and Cha :)

The ending feels a bit underwhelming, and I still have mixed feelings on the whole time travel thing. But collectively this is still an incredible manwha, 9/10 for me.

MAL says there's 180 chapters - is this an error?
Edit: 180 is the total number of chapters including chapter 0.
aod-kunSep 7, 2022 3:37 AM
Sep 7, 2022 11:29 AM

Feb 2022
Series was amazing, but ending is very very rushed...

I don't know, the series I like most have always rushed and bad ending, like AoT is great but its ending is rushed and worst ending although solo leveling do not have bad ending but it is very rushed.

Solo leveling :

Story : 8/10
Drawing/Design : 100 / 10
Mc : 10/10
Villains : 8/10
Side characters : 7/10
Ending : 5/10

Overall : 8/10 (designs are really op)

GreyratAnimelistSep 7, 2022 12:39 PM

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Sep 7, 2022 11:41 AM

Feb 2022
I have one question also in solo leveling fandom website its showing that Jinwoo and Cha became husband and wife so how it happened I mean Cha forgot every interaction between her and Jinwoo because Jinwoo restarted world so how she became his wife.?

Sep 11, 2022 6:45 AM

Jan 2017
GreyratAnimelist said:
I have one question also in solo leveling fandom website its showing that Jinwoo and Cha became husband and wife so how it happened I mean Cha forgot every interaction between her and Jinwoo because Jinwoo restarted world so how she became his wife.?

It's one the numerous side-stories that weren't adapted in the Manhwa.

"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 11, 2022 7:53 AM

Feb 2022
Alexioos95 said:
GreyratAnimelist said:

It's one the numerous side-stories that weren't adapted in the Manhwa.

Oh, so how he managed his age I mean in Earth its only been 2 years so Cha is only 2 years older but Jinwoo was out of the world and he spent 27 years to kill monster, now he back in earth but he is now 27 year older! Right, earth age is 2 year older so how he manged age between him & Cha?

Sep 11, 2022 8:07 AM

Jan 2017
GreyratAnimelist said:

"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 17, 2022 6:34 AM

Nov 2018
The manhwa wasn't special to begin with, but these last few chapters were beyond bad...

Solo Leveling is just a mix of OPM and SAO (or simply MMORPG comics version) with other elements stolen from legends like HxH( come on, most of it was blatant plagiarism, except for their attempt to turn Meruem into an effing comic relief character). Such a cliche action series with good art style, still even OPM has better comedy. Blank undeveloped characters with bright designs who come and go without doing anything, except for affecting OP MC's progression and growth, even the damn love interest mostly appears as another comic relief. One Piece has way more characters who actually do something and have characterisation, don't just die or appear 5 times and completely disappear.

5/10 I regret wasting 2 days on this stuff, going back to actual literature
I hate everyone equally
Oct 19, 2022 8:15 PM

Mar 2018
Well it was pretty fun journey, read all of it in two days lol, but the ending could be better, not the ending enjoyer

» Snowflake - Shihoko Hirata «
0:51 ─〇───── 4:54 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹  ↻

Traveler, Please enjoy your stay

Nov 10, 2022 4:29 PM

Jan 2008
I'm late to the party, where I only started this series 5 days ago, and binged it, reading non-stop for as long as I could until I finished it just now. I loved it so much (despite the sappy cliche 'Your Name" ending panel), that I gave it a 9/10...which would have been a solid 10/10, if they at least mentioned the demon girl waifu again from the burning city dungeon. She only had one appearance, and that was it... There were some theories that it was just a simulation of the past or something, and that they were all already dead long before he ever entered it. But I don't think that's the case, because he killed the wyvern dragon Kaisel there, brought it back to life as a shadow soldier, and took it with him throughout the rest of the series.

At any rate, I feel like there's an empty hole in my heart now that it's all over. I would have loved to see the epilogue/side stories from the novel be drawn as well, but I only learned that the illustrator passed away earlier this year...right after the anime adaption was announced too, which is a real tragedy. RIP to the legendary Sung-Rak Jang.
Dec 31, 2022 3:57 PM

Jul 2022
Este tipo de finales siempre me dejan algo amargo pero me terminan gustando mucho con el pasar del tiempo.

Cumplió su promesa, pero... esta promesa es la que más amargo me dejo.

No se si se adaptara todo el Manhwa, pero espero que no la caguen por favor.

Dec 31, 2022 9:07 PM
Sep 2012
The ending was an utter disappointment. By turning back time, he effectively killed everyone; the people of the present ceased to exist. All of their memories and experience, good or bad, all gone. Can you even say they are the same people afterwards? It get's worse when you think about it more, with plenty more issues that crop up with his time rewinding shenanigans but I digress.
Shuc49Dec 31, 2022 9:12 PM
Jan 2, 2023 6:22 PM
Feb 2022
finally done, that was one of the worst endings i've seen for a manga period. It cranks the wish fulfilment to 11 just to make jinwoo more overpowered than he already is, by this point the series is just a comedy, all i can do is laugh it.

the fact the ending was rushed was just the cherry on top. Overall 3/10
Feb 22, 2023 3:27 PM
Jan 2023
I liked the story up until the time traveling. The art is amazing tho. Beru and the gang are alive!! (RIP Iron and Hwang Dongsu, i think??)
Honestly disappointed with the ending, but i would def re-read the leveling up part cause it was v entertaining!
May 25, 2023 4:05 PM

Dec 2022
such a nice series love the hopeful ending rest easy to the author
Jun 1, 2023 9:36 AM
Jan 2021
foi um bom final, mediano, mas bom. Não me interessou muito a continuação, mas vou continuar lendo essa "homenagem"
Jul 19, 2023 6:06 AM

Jul 2015
What an underwhelming, anticlimactic ending to this, I'm utterly disappointed, and the epilogue didn't do a good closure as well.
Jul 26, 2023 6:26 PM
Jul 2023
What i can say, i was reading the whole arc with grin, then ending happen and my face was full of disappointment, 'cause it's feel like anything really don't matter at the end of the day.
Every single memory, relationship, every single raid, yeah anything was pointless, for Me personally it would be better even if he died like a hero than all this back in the time shit.
Dec 22, 2023 6:03 AM
Jan 2022
doodoo series. horrible writing
Jan 8, 9:35 PM

Sep 2016
Trash ending, solely because it cannot be left like this.

He asked some days to think about it, but he has to give an answer otherwise they'll get rid of him/get destroyed by him.
It ending on not answering is nonsense. The literal ending is missing.
bruh
Jan 10, 12:35 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
He returned to change all and now is fighting again against the Dragon Monarch!!!
kekeke
Jan 16, 9:19 AM

Jan 2009
nice ending so young jinwoo meet young cha there in the end the romance is strong

also jinwoo now has millions of shadow soldiers
Jan 24, 10:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rushed ending honestly. But what can you do after reaching the max level after solo leveling? Glad that the Rulers won't repeat mistake like the past when they challenging the Absolute Being and cycle the chaos for once more. Because no matter what, Sung God must be greater than even to the Absolute Being. You have no chance.

So this is actually a decent end. Especially since y'know Cha just so damn pretty on that last panel.

Solo/10
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 13, 10:48 AM
Sep 2020
I liked that Jinwoo managed to get a good ending but I can't say I'm happy with the whole let's re-do the final battle and all its consequences thing. Honestly felt like a huge slap in the face after all the buildup and hype.

Happy to see Jinwoo happy at the end but very disappointed by the fact there had to be a world reset.
xDeusEJRxFeb 16, 10:26 PM
Mar 2, 6:12 AM
Feb 2024
1000/1000
100/100
10/10.
Mar 11, 9:53 AM
Feb 2019
Mid ending, author had no idea how to wrap it up
Mar 11, 6:41 PM

Jul 2022
Well, that was a much sweeter ending than what i anticipated, i'm glad it wasn't tragic or a disaster or anything like that, emotional - just enough :) i know i screamed a few chapters back that HE SHOULDN'T DO THAT!!! but now i'm satisfied hehe
Apr 9, 12:37 PM
Jan 2021
I have to say, this ending is mediocre. The time rewind concept was unnecessary. Anyway, it's only the 179th chapter; there are still 22 chapters left. I hope some interesting things are waiting up ahead.
Apr 14, 4:03 PM
Apr 2023
Beautiful ending, I absolutely loved it. It felt like at least most loose ends were tied even if it might have ended a bit too fast. The side stories are definitely something I'm looking forward to reading now!!
Apr 22, 10:42 AM
Dec 2020
I really love the ending! It was not what I expected but I really ENJOY reading this manwha! 4/22/2024
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Your ending view (regarding extra chaps):

Vamp_Lord - Apr 24

10 by xZabuzax »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 200 Discussion

Zaxphred - May 31, 2023

42 by Taniamichelle001 »»
Apr 26, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Eoussama - Jul 9, 2023

57 by ttedim »»
Apr 24, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Are you satisfied with this ending ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 19, 2023

11 by MH93 »»
Apr 24, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 191 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 29, 2023

27 by MH93 »»
Apr 24, 2:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.