Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 24, 5:18 AM
Aug 2021
I asked this since the ending constantly bugged me...
Since I would be totally going with the 3rd, I just wanted to know how many of you think the same (or differently) as me
I mean, we could at least have got 5-6 more chapters on romance development after 171 chapters of action-fantasy, no?
If you have any thoughts or are satisfied.... Just lemme know.
Why? since its my 3rd man(ga+wha), so I need to know the mindset needed while reading them :)
Vamp_LordApr 24, 5:25 AM
Apr 24, 5:35 AM
Apr 2023
well it's an action series so I would like to see some romance because of course there were very few moments between me & fmc
Apr 24, 6:23 AM
Jul 2020
I liked how the ending extra chapters played out
Apr 24, 8:32 AM
Jul 2023
having some romance as a side for an epic action manhwa is just the cherry on the top for me ngl
Apr 24, 10:44 AM
Apr 2022
i don't think his powers were transferrable through dna.

I mean, MC was given powers remotely & not injected to his viens or passed down by his ancestors.

So i don't dig son's arc. Would have liked it either to end with him saying he is immortal & he will be in his domain till any threat arises or with some post-war romance.
Apr 24, 11:26 AM

Jan 2021
If the series left it at original ending, I would’ve been fine. The extra chapters made the finale feel bloated. There were cool moments but overall the extra chapters weren’t necessary.
"To Infinity and Beyond."
Apr 24, 11:27 AM
Jan 2024
Menyor said:
i don't think his powers were transferrable through dna.

I mean, MC was given powers remotely & not injected to his viens or passed down by his ancestors.

So i don't dig son's arc. Would have liked it either to end with him saying he is immortal & he will be in his domain till any threat arises or with some post-war romance.

Genuinely agree I don’t like the plot invoking his son as soon as it gets past the superpowered baby stage. I feel like they should have kept him young and with minimal powers if any and focused on the other elements of Jin woo’s life especially his relationship with his wife.
Apr 24, 5:36 PM
Aug 2023
they fulfilled my curiosity about the love relationship, but I don't really care about his son ngl he feels generic.Also the death of association president was really sad.the only thing I wanted from the extra chapters was to see some development in the cast relationships.
zerphyr-866Apr 24, 5:39 PM
Apr 25, 2:07 PM
Apr 2022
imo the extra chaps were dumb and pointless, anything else would be better
Apr 27, 4:31 AM
Dec 2023
i enjoyed the romantic side of the story, made everything so much better imo. great ending, finally a series, ending the way i want it to.
Apr 27, 9:56 PM
Nov 2016
My vote goes for Esil, goddamn it, I loved her so damn much but the Webtoon ditched her as soon as the MC finished the Demon Castle, such bullshit.

Esil had little screentime but she's probably my favorite character in the entire show so far, not saying that the other characters are bad btw, I loved the anime and finished the Webtoon today too and I liked it, Solo Leveling has some great characters in it, but Esil is probably my favorite one.

I had some optimism that I was going to see Esil later on in the story but nope, she disappeared completely, what a shame.

More topics from this board

» Solo Leveling Ragnarok??

AMBITZZ - May 2

5 by Alexioos95 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 1 Discussion

BTDarklings - Sep 26, 2019

26 by erturko »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 200 Discussion

Zaxphred - May 31, 2023

42 by Taniamichelle001 »»
Apr 26, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Eoussama - Jul 9, 2023

57 by ttedim »»
Apr 24, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Are you satisfied with this ending ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 19, 2023

11 by MH93 »»
Apr 24, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.