Forum Settings
Forums

Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 2 - Paladin; Agateram Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2021 6:30 PM

Jul 2011
Was a great movie.

I was happy to see Da Vinci alive.

I dont know which was the most over the top entrace the sand hurricane bigger than the castle city or the flying pyramid.

What gave me a great laugh was Gawain's Kool-aid man impersonation. And that was a great fight too.

The face-off against the Lion King was so incredible that Fujimaru drawing style even change and keep like till the end.
And the Mash and Fujimaru tanking the Rhongomyniad, they grew some serious muscle and became swole.

Was great ending for Bedivere, a character that I wasn't into it.
Dec 25, 2021 9:38 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, thank goodness this one is actually handled way better than the 1st movie. Some pretty cool animations in the finale. Now to wait for Solomon BDs to be available.
NilviusDec 26, 2021 1:37 AM
Dec 27, 2021 4:22 PM

May 2015
I'm conflicted. Idk movie is like near perfect by itself but the first movie drags it down by association. Then again, FGO anime are fanservice so I should just take the movie for what it is w/o bringing up the first. Hakuyu Go is the MVP. Best animated Fate movie if I'm being honest which is a feat

Dec 31, 2021 3:20 PM

May 2016
holy shit balls that movie was fucking terrible. I could wager even than the first one.

Bedirve was lame as fuck. That was such a shit fight with the king. she never moved from her spot?
the first 35 minutes literally nothing ever happened and it was just a pity party for bedirve. good lord 5/10. i gave the first a 6.

Now just waiting for soloman.
Dec 31, 2021 3:26 PM
Apr 2021
didnt really like that they cut some of agravain stuff out. especially toward the end when he stated he still had work to do. They took out the part that emphasizes his true loyalty and what he will go through to try and get it done. They also didnt show Lancelot losing his composure when Agravain told him about his plan and his loyalty.

Agravain: Haah... haah... hah.......Lion King, are you... alright? The rebels.... will be here soon. I know that you will never lose to them, but please, be very careful. You have... a tendency to respect.... the ideals of your opponent.

Lion King: Sir Agravain, should you not be more worried about yourself? Your limbs are broken, your chest torn open, and you've lost an eye. You must have fought quite the foe.

Agravain: Haah... indeed. He was a man of incredible power, but... This time, my obsessiveness won the day. Oh, forgive me for not being able to offer you proof. Even if he is dead, I cannot show you his head.

Lion King: I see. Sir Agravain, come closer. I permit you to approach the throne. With your wounds, it will not save you, but give me your hand. It will help ease the pain a little.

Agravain: No, I'm not worthy, and I still have five jobs to do. Defeat the rebels, defeat the intruders, restore the Holy City, guide the citizens who underwent the Holy Selections. And... lastly, build you a splendid palace. There's still... too much to do. There's too much to do, but......It seems that it all ends here. This time, I truly intended to give you your ideal utopia. I'm so embarrassed... my plan failed once again.

Lion King: That's right. But I will not blame you for it. Rest, Agravain. Your one flaw is that you work too much.

(didnt play "voyage fallen shadow" as well during their talk which was a let down especially when the song set the mood)
Dec 31, 2021 10:26 PM
Aug 2018
HAJOKESONU said:
didnt really like that they cut some of agravain stuff out. especially toward the end when he stated he still had work to do. They took out the part that emphasizes his true loyalty and what he will go through to try and get it done. They also didnt show Lancelot losing his composure when Agravain told him about his plan and his loyalty.

Agravain: Haah... haah... hah.......Lion King, are you... alright? The rebels.... will be here soon. I know that you will never lose to them, but please, be very careful. You have... a tendency to respect.... the ideals of your opponent.

Lion King: Sir Agravain, should you not be more worried about yourself? Your limbs are broken, your chest torn open, and you've lost an eye. You must have fought quite the foe.

Agravain: Haah... indeed. He was a man of incredible power, but... This time, my obsessiveness won the day. Oh, forgive me for not being able to offer you proof. Even if he is dead, I cannot show you his head.

Lion King: I see. Sir Agravain, come closer. I permit you to approach the throne. With your wounds, it will not save you, but give me your hand. It will help ease the pain a little.

Agravain: No, I'm not worthy, and I still have five jobs to do. Defeat the rebels, defeat the intruders, restore the Holy City, guide the citizens who underwent the Holy Selections. And... lastly, build you a splendid palace. There's still... too much to do. There's too much to do, but......It seems that it all ends here. This time, I truly intended to give you your ideal utopia. I'm so embarrassed... my plan failed once again.

Lion King: That's right. But I will not blame you for it. Rest, Agravain. Your one flaw is that you work too much.

(didnt play "voyage fallen shadow" as well during their talk which was a let down especially when the song set the mood)

It's a post credit scene
Jan 1, 2022 12:52 AM

Feb 2014
Bedivere the true chad of loyalty. The term loyalty always makes me remember this scene in Fate/Zero:

Gilgamesh: Boy, are you Rider's master?
Waver: No. I'm-his servant.
Gilgamesh: But then boy, if you're truly loyal, your duty is to avenge your fallen king.
Waver: If I challenge you, I will die.
Gilgamesh: Of course.
Waver: That won't do. I have been ordered to live.
Gilgamesh: [after a few moments, Gilgamesh sighs and turns] Your loyalty is splendid! Never tarnish it.

And it always has been my inspiration. And so does Bedivere in his 1500 year long journey.

Also one thing to learn from this arc is sinners are everywhere, but what truly matters is how thy reach salvation.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 1, 2022 1:46 AM

Apr 2020
Much better than part 1 imo.
Part 1 nearly made me fall asleep but this one was actually decent. 7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jan 1, 2022 5:51 AM

Feb 2015
Not gonna lie, this movie left me kinda cold, even more than the first one.
I don't know if I was overhyped after watching the trailers or what.
I honestly can not understand why this was a movie and not a tv series.
There were some really good animated scenes, but the actual fights felt kinda messy and confusing, and the animation on the first half was mid at best.
There was a particular scene when Da Vinci returned where she had a "mini arm" that is giving me nightmares.
Also, what happened to Lancelot? What even happen in that fight?, What happened to the kid?, What happened with Cursed Arm? King Hassan? What was the aftermath of the whole thing? Was Ozymandias final move just to crash the ship thing?
Am I dumb and didn't pay attention or what?
Jan 1, 2022 6:27 AM

Jul 2012
I think it was not that bad, enjoyed it as New Years movie watch. Thought it was definitely better than the first one, that felt like incomprehensible mess.

There were pretty good drawn fighting scenes, again comparing to the 1st one. Tbf this one is very heavy centered on battles. Still have no idea why couldn't they contract/hire the staff behind Babylonia, i think they did really great job.

The story in general is very weird, but i guess just take it as granted. Some things just if noticing, like when Mash punched Lancelot with shield and fought him like whatever. I understand that mb he didn't have the right resolve to follow Lion's King orders and just seeing the shield made him soft, but still just getting him "beaten" like some nobody just doesn't feel right to me. Also most likely this was another try to mix it with comedy, i still believe there is too much comedy which ofetnly breaks the serious mood (which the anime supposed to give).
Another one, ofc it should be seen as an exaggeration, but Gawain firing his flame attacks and Bedivere just jumping left and right. Ok i guess, mb it is due his Ex power up ...

About the whole command seal system i still have no idea how it works. Why Fujimaru can use CS on whomever he want. Shouldn't it only Mash and the power-up it gives feels so wrong ...
Why could he use it on Bedivere, when he ieven wasn't heroic spirit. I assume again for Ex, just weird that it was showed like whatever.

Really like Xuanzang vs Mordred fight, even if it was a small moment. The scene in the mind was the best.
And what is the difference in this movie compared to all the stuff i watched for FGO - it is finally centered on duels. Mb it was my misconception about Fate, or not Fate in general, but FGO, i thought it is the game/story/anime about heroic spirits fighting 1 on 1 (or a small team vs 1). And all the time watching Babylonia felt like it was some kind of MMO with a raid fighting a boss. Still don't know if it is supposed to be this way.

Overall 7/10 pretty decent. Glad started FGO series, not that it's amazing, but very enjoyable watch. Next up Solomon soon!
Jan 1, 2022 8:05 AM
Apr 2021
finrod06 said:
HAJOKESONU said:

It's a post credit scene

Yes but it didnt emphasize this enough. It literally just went "i still got things to do" and then he falls and die.
Jan 1, 2022 8:10 AM
Apr 2021
neku963 said:
Not gonna lie, this movie left me kinda cold, even more than the first one.
I don't know if I was overhyped after watching the trailers or what.
I honestly can not understand why this was a movie and not a tv series.
There were some really good animated scenes, but the actual fights felt kinda messy and confusing, and the animation on the first half was mid at best.
There was a particular scene when Da Vinci returned where she had a "mini arm" that is giving me nightmares.
Also, what happened to Lancelot? What even happen in that fight?, What happened to the kid?, What happened with Cursed Arm? King Hassan? What was the aftermath of the whole thing? Was Ozymandias final move just to crash the ship thing?
Am I dumb and didn't pay attention or what?

They skipped some parts to put more emphasis on bedivere

Jan 1, 2022 9:39 AM

Jan 2009
so the story is about redemption eh for all of the knights, Bedivere did not let Artoria die and she mutated to become a Divine Spirit instead of a Heroic Spirit and lose her human heart or emotions

they did not show the end of the fight between Lancelot and Agravain though damn but looks like Agravain won off-screen

lots of sakuga as a movie should too, nice one better than the first but i will get the same score since to me they come in pairs
Jan 1, 2022 12:35 PM

Jun 2017
This was my favorite singularity in the game and they vastly improved the finale after a really mediocre adaptation of a first movie.
If the first movie is the price i had to pay for the last 50 minutes of this movie(which is 70% of the entire thing lol) then i am happy

To me the only problem is that it can't be taken as a standalone movie, sadly
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Jan 1, 2022 2:34 PM
Jan 2022
Loved the movie but I would wait for more accurate subs and a better quality upload before giving this movie a final verdict especially towards the end where the audio was starting to get messed up and an insert song was added to the final fight when it shouldn’t have been there. Regardless in terms of visuals this is probably my favourite Fate movie so far.
Shinji_Matou_FanJan 1, 2022 3:58 PM
Jan 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Mar 2015
These 2 movies were bad adaptations.

Just read the story on youtube from the game and you will feel more impressed with everything.
Jan 1, 2022 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
Subtitles on the piracy site I watched it on made absolutely no sense beginning to end. I had a thin grasp on the what was even happening. Pretty cool fights tho 6/10
Jan 1, 2022 9:14 PM
Sep 2021
If you haven't played the game or read the story, the "fan translation" will confuse the hell out of you. It's better to buy the Blu-Ray or wait a while longer.

For me, the story is definitely better than Desert Walking Simulator, and the animation quality is just as good too.

Serenity is bae <3
Jan 2, 2022 9:32 AM

Feb 2018
mattnoce said:
Subtitles on the piracy site I watched it on made absolutely no sense beginning to end. I had a thin grasp on the what was even happening. Pretty cool fights tho 6/10

Why didn't you just wait for a higher quality release? At the current pace, the wait shouldn't be too long.
Jan 2, 2022 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
SomeNewGuy said:
mattnoce said:

Why didn't you just wait for a higher quality release? At the current pace, the wait shouldn't be too long.
just wanted to get it out of the way. I don’t always have free time to watch a movie a night and last night I did so I said fuck it
Jan 3, 2022 3:54 AM
Jun 2017
Well as a FGO player, this said movie have many cut scenes on it which i dont like, but the fight scenes itself were great... love it...
Jan 3, 2022 8:41 AM
Nov 2019
Bruh

Those who said that this movie got mid tier animation should wash their eyes, or maybe consider checking sakugabooru to understand what good animation is smh

Camelot part 2 was the strongest Fate, production-wise (yes, even better than ufotable’s Fate with their thick composite and vfx) but not the best as an adaptation (plotwise). Tho, the cuts in this part is more forgivable than what they did in the first movie.

A lot of sakuga with briliant fighting choreograpy, mesmerizing character acting, actually a better sound design, and emotional ending. 8/10 for this part, 7/10 for the whole movie (fuck part 1).
Jan 4, 2022 4:30 PM

Jul 2019
First of all this movie is a clear step-up from the previous one in probably every department.
The pacing is just about right and there's enough character development for the emotional scenes to have some kind of impact.

The second half of the movie was filled with good cuts, like Weilin Zhang's sequence which had amazing character acting and probably the best curtain animation ever. Miso's and Ikarashi's cuts were also impressive.
Glad to see that Hakuyu Go is finally back although his sequences were quite janky, like the last few cuts in the Lancelot vs Agravain fight which had some jarring character distortion that I didn't really enjoy.

Overall I had a good time with the movie, came looking for good animation and left somewhat satisfied. Now I'll probably have to wait another few months for someone to upload the great OSTs.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2022 7:57 AM
Apr 2020
kuroyamihz said:
Bruh

Those who said that this movie got mid tier animation should wash their eyes, or maybe consider checking sakugabooru to understand what good animation is smh

Camelot part 2 was the strongest Fate, production-wise (yes, even better than ufotable’s Fate with their thick composite and vfx) but not the best as an adaptation (plotwise). Tho, the cuts in this part is more forgivable than what they did in the first movie.

A lot of sakuga with briliant fighting choreograpy, mesmerizing character acting, actually a better sound design, and emotional ending. 8/10 for this part, 7/10 for the whole movie (fuck part 1).
someone actually said that the animation is mid? XD
Jan 5, 2022 3:04 PM

Feb 2015
All right, after a rewatch I have a better opinion on the movie, however, I still think that maybe with a runtime of 5-10 more minutes it would have been better.
Jan 6, 2022 8:22 AM

Oct 2019
Man, really loving the battle, the ending gave emotional vibe too. Imagine watching this on theater, sobbing at the ending and then suddenly credit screen roll.

For whoever say it's bad, stop watching it on 144p dammit.
andrearionaJan 6, 2022 8:30 AM
Jan 6, 2022 10:00 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Holy shit.
That ending. I should have known -- it makes the most sense that he was human (and why he was the exception to be allowed to walk the earth again). But damn -- I did not put two and two together....just that he was shitty at fighting and that that's the worstperfect plot armor for being a knight no matter what series you're in. It also makes sense why Fujimara lowkey had no idea who he was, yet understood immediately...the human responsibility.
But I digress, props to the writers of this arc. It's so beautifully wrapped in history but the symbolism and metaphors here are just out of this world. King Arthur being here for the people or Bedivere, a human, a subject but the sword of his sire. Walked the earth for 1500 years. Like Britain irl, still kicking somehow. Again, I don't know how much of these little analogies were actually planned, and how much of it was actually supposed to be so nuanced but...damn. It makes me wonder how many nuances I didn't catch. Like, how..a knight no matter how hard he tries, can't carry or revive a King's legacy without normal people to carry it...sin....good...all of it. It really ties up so many loose ends that that history left us.

I love that in Bedivere's final moments, you can see just their silhouettes - which almost look like mirror image -- Bedivere, a product/replica of his king/mentor. It made me want to imagine that in his first life, he probably had an easy going life save for the imposter syndrome, and this walking of earth --every step felt like the weight of the King's--but even heavier, because of his human/emotion/hesitation side of him being stronger then his hero ? he's not officially a hero/servantside.

U G H. That writing...makes it so hard to believe this was technically fiction -- not just a retelling of history as is. It makes me want to pick up Fate again from the "beginning" and just analyze everything.

God.. that alone had me unable to breath, but really Miyano Mamoru...once again... really just... delivered...such emotion in those last words. I was questioning if he fit the role, given how Bedivere is so emotionless in the beginning, but damn..that might have been the best delivery of any anime character ever. So much so that I'm so unsure what to rate this second movie. Contrasting his lines, with his beautiful soft singing.... it feels like...I don't know... years of pain just drowned by the nostalgia of memories.

Anyways, although I had problems with it (the movie), like it's predecessors...but I can't even bring myself to stop crying let alone try to rag on the negatives.

I guess the one thing I do want to acknowledge: I wish there was more of at the end, even though it's technically not her business...is I wish the King would have acknowledged the second of the two knights at the end...cough Galahad/Mashu. But I guess Mashu still is honoring irl Galahad, by carrying the legacy of protecting humanity (and I guess technically getting her hands on the Holy Grail first, because... well she delivers to Chaldea).

P.S. I did not realize until literally after she gets stabbed, that Serenity is literally Jack the Ripper -- my favourite servant in the brief time I played FGO. Fake fan, man. Maybe because she's portrayed as a darker skin version, and that she's older, but I was shrieking at 4AM, because wow they even took out her face again before she went out.
andreariona said:

For whoever say it's bad, stop watching it on 144p dammit.
Agree -- gotta watch it on the highest possible setting, that or just ...listen/loyally watch the subs and imagine it all in your brain. I didn't realize until now, maybe my shit review of the previous movie may have been deeply effected by the rendering of the version I watched.
KaguyachinchinJan 6, 2022 10:10 AM
Jan 6, 2022 10:37 PM

Apr 2011
Kaguyachinchin said:

P.S. I did not realize until literally after she gets stabbed, that Serenity is literally Jack the Ripper -- my favourite servant in the brief time I played FGO. Fake fan, man. Maybe because she's portrayed as a darker skin version, and that she's older, but I was shrieking at 4AM, because wow they even took out her face again before she went out.

Quick note, Serenity is NOT Jack the Ripper from FGO. Different person entirely
Jan 16, 2022 3:32 PM

Feb 2020
it was better than the first movie but still pretty crap. and most of that is just because 2 movies isn't enough time to adapt the whole singularity. very surface level explanations that would have made it hard for someone who hasn't played the game to really understand the story (though I doubt many of the watchers fall into that category). but this was still worth watching, even if only to see sanzang & serenity
ponpokorinJan 16, 2022 3:36 PM
Jan 16, 2022 8:50 PM

Apr 2020
I don't really understand why everyone's saying this is way better than the first film. Paladin was essentially a bunch of action scenes since Wandering built up to that. I quite liked the fight scenes in Wandering, which is an aspect apparently everyone hated, while the fights in Paladin are a lot more ridiculous and bombastic which I suppose is something expected of anime in general. Agravain and Lancelot's fight does get weirdly abstract which could have been more interesting. I did think Wandering's animation was a little better, as demonstrated by Lancelot and Cursed Arm essentially A-posing when they get sent flying, and the awkward sword swinging between Lancelot and Gawain. I was looking forward to seeing Sherlock Holmes but, oh well.
Jan 24, 2022 2:17 AM

Oct 2017
This second part of the two Camelot movies was much better than the previous one. Action scenes were well animated but once again due to the lack of runtime cause of the entire part 6 being adapted into two movies, it was lacking in storytelling. Still was fun watching some good action scenes and moments.
Jan 25, 2022 5:16 PM

Apr 2007
This movie was literally just battle fanservice. Most of the battles didn't even feel complete either. I was at least satisfied with how they handled some of my favorite characters; Ozy, Sanzang, Gawain.

And let's not forget the Lancelot "dad" moments. That stuff always makes me laugh!
Jan 26, 2022 10:47 PM

Aug 2020
As much as I could I would like to give this a high score. The battles were great and all of the story finally got connected. Watching Bedivere's journey end is just awesome. 8/10

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 21, 2022 3:10 AM
Dec 2020
As an anime only, I have a serious question to the producers. What were you thinking making this!? Who are your targeted audience!!? Game players are not satisfied, and say lot of contents are cut, which is obvious even for anime only like me, and I'm sure that non of anime onlys know WTF even happened 😂

I didnt even understand what Artoria's plan was. (if someone read this please explain for me 😅)

When I got to Movie 1, I was really interested and happy at first, I felt that it would be one of the greatest stories, I was always interested in Artoria and her story and background and I thought finally I will get it, but sadly I was dissappointed, and I got or understand nothing. ofc because of the adaptation. I'm sure the original story is Great.

Movie 1 was a mess, 4/10
Movie 2 had some cool fights and moments, I may give it a 6 to 6.5/10
Mar 8, 2022 6:44 AM

Nov 2019
Significantly better than the prequel, here we finally get the epic battles I was expecting.

Only real issue is said battles have inconsistent production values, with some being fluid spectacles of motion while others are more choppy/blocky and overly abstract.
Mar 26, 2022 1:33 PM

Feb 2019
Just finished Camelot part two and omg Signal MD absolutely did the singularity justice. That final fight between Artoria and Bedi was one of the best works of animation I’ve ever seen. Amazing OST too
Jun 11, 2022 8:05 PM

Feb 2014
Hm, so it ends like that? Like... that was it? Probably one of the most fast/axed endings I have seen in an anime.

For anime watcher only it´s pretty dissapoiting; it left me empty handed. What happened to everyone else? Really they are all 'dead'? What happens next? It was as if reading a book but skipping the last chapters.

---

Differently from Kaleid last movie released (both action-packed), Camelot wasn´t able to move me enough for more than 6.5 /10 (which will end up 6/10).
Well, Kaleid is a bliss xD
TechOtakuJun 11, 2022 8:29 PM
Jul 26, 2022 12:44 PM

Feb 2019
Animation wise this is better than Movie 1.

They cut some content, like we should have met Sherlock Holmes and learned about Atlas Academy and Solomon.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jul 28, 2022 9:35 PM

Jul 2021
Even though they did cut a lot of stuff from the game singularity. This was still a treat to watch as Camelot is my favorite singularity. Absolutely amazing production. The fights were so well animated and choreographed. The OSTs were incredible too. This was way better than the first movie and it did justice to the game version.
Aug 14, 2022 10:02 PM

May 2021
Pretty big improvement when It wasn’t made by a basically unknown studio
Inhales oxygen
Aug 14, 2022 11:14 PM

Jul 2016
Impressive. A notorious improvement from the soulless first movie. The change in studio and director sure made quite the difference this time, huh?

Now that said, this movie still had a lot of flaws but the overall direction and action sequences already made this project 10 times more entertaining than the boredom that was its prequel.

7/10 - Still think the decision of turning such extensive arc into a 3hs-long adaptation was a mistake tho.
Dec 7, 2022 7:04 AM
Oct 2022
If compared to movie 1,it's much better. The sound is very good for me, but the second half graphics is quite sloppy
Feb 8, 2023 1:30 PM

Apr 2013
As usual with any Fate movie, the battle scenes are great. But apart from that nothing really makes sense to me, maybe I should've played the games to understand.
Mar 27, 2023 5:57 PM
Dec 2017
i hecking love knight
May 12, 2023 10:51 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Destruccion and Death in this second film!!!
Better and more intense that first movie!

kekeke

6/10
May 15, 2023 1:27 PM

Nov 2010
The First Hassan looks so f*cking badass! His character design is still my favorite out of all the heroes in Fate/FGO.
Mash vs. Lancelot fight was cool! I remember in the game that Mash would get a power boost during this chapter. However, I didn't expect it would translate into her overpowering Lancelot like he's nothing in the movie. I am as dumbfounded as Ritsuka & the others, lol.
44:30 I wish all the knights joined her. I wanted to see the other knights in action.
52:59 I'll listen to all her preaching in bed! She was beautiful during her fight against Mordred when her hair was down.
01:30:25 Lion King's ideals are right. Her way is the best way to save the best few of humanity.
I wish I could get my hands on that Excalibur. Holding that thing can grant me the immortal life I desire so much!
Damn, this movie has top-tier animation and visuals: so many cool-looking fights and so much destruction. I got so many goosebumps moments from this movie. The story was good, but not as good as FSN, UBW, or Heaven's Feel.
Jun 26, 2023 6:56 AM

Dec 2012
7/10 
Better than part 1

Jul 4, 2023 5:51 AM

Sep 2018
My word, they went crazy in this movie, was not expecting such visuals. It was almost too overbearing at times, especially when they changed it up with a couple of different art styles in the fights.

This was a pure action packed and intense spectacle, especially the second half, barely gave you time to breathe. Enjoyable interactions with the Roundtable Knights as well, fleshed out better in this one, and led to some good dialogue between one another. It's not the easiest two movies to fully understand, they obviously left shit out and a few things went over my head, but did a commendable job to at least entertain anime only watchers like myself. 8/10.
Aug 26, 2023 5:01 AM

Sep 2011
At least better than the previous one. Inconsistent visuals on the 2nd half was just... ugh.

Then again, I never liked Camelot story. 

More topics from this board

» Best looking anime movie of all time?

TheMaXIM - Apr 19, 2023

14 by TheRealRouges »»
Apr 21, 2023 9:08 AM

» Movie 2 has really insane production

Hashira_1996 - May 16, 2021

9 by lehuy0210 »»
Sep 17, 2022 2:37 AM

» Does anyone know if a dub will happen?

Shodowdragonclaw - Mar 27, 2022

1 by Okabe31 »»
Jun 2, 2022 10:19 PM

» REMINDER: Blu-Ray releases Tomorrow!

Joche1 - Dec 21, 2021

12 by Fnapix6 »»
Jan 7, 2022 7:34 PM

» December 22nd release date...

removed-user - Aug 2, 2021

6 by Karnox001 »»
Nov 3, 2021 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.