Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2010 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, a bit of the past.. or well, the future, since they're from there o.o
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 22, 2019 11:28 AM

Aug 2012
So we finally get the full reveal and it was worth the wait imo. Seriously that moment when Ryo uncovers what happened and what the Future Powers did was so well done. I just LOVE moments like that in Time Travel stories, it just gets so tense and the impact of uncovering what happened is just so titanic. Steins;Gate levels of awesome in that one scene.

Such a shame we don't have more Time Travel stories like this in Anime. I would love to see more shows like this but I'm pretty sure they just don't get made very often. A Great episode to a pretty great series. It could undeniably be better, the plot has the potential to be something incredible instead of just really good. But hey at least it's that, very enjoyable show, I really hope it ends well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Generator Gawl Episode 2 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 4, 2010

2 by LadyStardust97 »»
Aug 10, 2022 12:19 PM

» unoriginal sub or dub thread

Aiaigasa - Feb 10, 2020

3 by Zalis »»
Aug 22, 2020 5:49 PM

Poll: » Generator Gawl Episode 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 4, 2010

2 by Ero-Camel »»
Aug 18, 2019 8:39 AM

Poll: » Generator Gawl Episode 12 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 6, 2010

6 by syncrogazer »»
Jul 14, 2019 9:02 PM

Poll: » Generator Gawl Episode 6 Discussion

VARIAchan - Apr 5, 2010

1 by BlaizeV »»
Jan 21, 2019 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.