Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 5, 2023 4:48 PM

Dec 2022
Really fun, as expected from the premise. Made me smile more than most series I watched as well, with the vibrant characters and interactions. I would've liked to see more of the demon realm or the "light side", but they weren't really necessary either. Fantastic watch.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 20, 2023 3:24 PM

Aug 2021
ahhh such a good rewatch its such a fun show the characters are so so so fun
May 3, 2023 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
That's certainly one of the happiest endings I've seen so far, everyone is happy... though Saurwa might not be completely happy there haha

Was overall a good watch. Had a few boring episodes in between, but overall the characters were entertaining enough. Also Jahy developed nicely throughout the whole show and has gotten even more likable in the end. 7/10
May 15, 2023 8:05 PM
Mar 2016
Great series. Starts out strong but definitely dips a bit in the second half. Pretty difficult to avoid that when you start revealing things and resolving conflicts, since the audience can build them up in their heads.

I really liked all of the characters, i.e. this collection of waifus. We have an oka-san in the Boss, an onee-chan in the landlady, our goth girlfriend in Druj, a dense tomboy in Sarva, and our Yandere childhood friend mahou shojo. Plus Kokoro gets all the headpats. It's a really tough call, but I think I like the boss the most out of the side characters.
Jahy is just adorable throughout. The loli goddess twins are honestly cute and have their moments, but they are quite forgettable in the grand scheme of things.

I really wish it were longer, but I think that would hurt the story's pacing. There were a number of things I wanted to have happen that didn't (Jahy calling the boss mom, Jahy going to elementary school, Jahy getting shipped with someone *cough* Druj *cough*, etc.)

A 9 out of 10. I have a hard time rating it lower considering how much I loved the first half, even though it did feel a bit samey at parts.
Aug 3, 2023 1:56 PM

Aug 2019
as adorable and hilarious as this show was i often wished that it wasnt a comedy but a "real story" instead. felt so bad for jahy :( though she is adorable :)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2023 6:17 AM

Jun 2020
It was good episode and good ending for ongoing manga.Do i think the whole anime is good ehh I think it decent i really liked the last 5-6 episode and the first like 5 episode i guess but in the middle it kinde get boring a little especially when the episode were kind of repeating in what was happening.
I think it watchable and kind of enjoyable i liked the characters and the atmosfer.There were moments that i really enjoyed.

6/10
Feb 27, 3:51 PM
Dec 2013
The first half of the show is a 7/10 for me, and Saurva is by far my favourite character in this show, but when Maou appeared, the show went downhill and is a 5/10 for me. They really ruined things for me for having that useless character in the show. If she is in the manga for the rest of the story, then I don't really care if it gets a second season or not. Even if I do get to see more Saurva if a second season happens. I'm just glad that I'm done with this show, instead of feeling sad that it's over when I finish a show that I really liked. At least it didn't have specific moments that would've pissed me off like other shows have had.
Mar 31, 3:00 PM
Jul 2020
Nice anime , he is funny
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2021

81 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 31, 2021

158 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 24, 8:52 PM

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

42 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.