Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2021 9:04 AM
Aug 2021
Holy shit this episode is fire
Dec 5, 2021 9:08 AM
Feb 2021
animation in point and story was fire can’t wait to see how this anime play out
Dec 5, 2021 9:08 AM

Feb 2019
Mattuzmk said:
Also, did he pinch Eris' nipple? :D:D:D:D

Pretty sure he did.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Dec 5, 2021 9:09 AM
Apr 2021
sheersh said:
Where was the f****ng kiss between it was in manga and I was waiting for it but the episode ended. :(

They didn't even kiss in the light novel either
Dec 5, 2021 9:11 AM
Nov 2018
Awesome.

Rudy's mana reserve "might be on par with Laplace", didn't expect that.
Jul 2021
HOLY shit, that was insane. But I will say I can NOT withhold my irritation with Rudy(even knowing what would happen) I was yelling "You fucking idiot" at the screen. If he just shut the F up, Orstead would have walked on by and that would have been the end pf it and you could have bumped on into him later down the line when you weren't 13. It was an AMAZING scene but the fact that it wouldn't have happened(and the event that follows as a result of this either) if he just kept his GD mouth shut really was maddening.

On a side note holy crap, I can't believe how much that hit me, when Eris was over him, crying and even trying to fire a fireball at him and do anything to try to keep him alive. Eris has soo much heart. Seriously I'm so curious how Orstead knows what he knows(About Paul not having a son, and two daughters, and even Eris' fighting capabilities), I'm reading the LNs and I still have no idea yet.

Jan 2021
Benzux said:
Fantastic episode as usual, but I couldn't have been the only one to feel that Rudeus' instant answer to Orsted was a bit OOC. Like, dude's not spoken a single word about Hitogami to anyone up until this point, and the first person he tells about it to is a random person he meets on the road?

Other than that, the hyped-up Turning Point 2 did not disappoint.

A random person on the road who somehow knows all about everyone.
May 2020
astralkill00 said:
I guess we're finally here that our OP Rudeus died shortly after unintentionally meeting with Orsted. I guess the guy in Rudeus' dreams are pretty clueless about it. It was fun to see him cornered but Rudeus decided to let him go... Sigh... The manga was
but I don't mind since it was produced like flawlessly in the battle scenes which makes it very interesting to watch.

That's probably because the manga deviated a lot from the light novel.
Dec 5, 2021 9:12 AM
Oct 2021
barmar said:
Panzer92 said:
Seeing the title "Turning Point 2" I expected a bit more of a... turning point? I mean, last time it changed literally everything. I guess this episode will have some consequences too, but it's not as game-changing as I expected. And it's good tbh - I like how things go right now.
"Dead" Rudeus was pretty nice to the Man-God. I wonder how much of it was because of him thinking he is dead, and how much he actually started to accept that weird white guy. At this rate maybe Rudeus will also stop seeing himself as his old self at some point?
Action scenes were really impressive. Pinching Eris' nipple even more so.

Turning Points turn the flow of the story entirely. They change way more than you imagine right now. But without spoiling they're also Turning Points precisely because they're changing the power dynamic between Hitogami and Orsted.

Wow
What a mind blown
Yes as long as I remember turning point always turn of power between ostred and hitogami.
Like playing a chess

Who turn is on the advantage and disadvantage
Dec 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Aug 2013
FreezePeach said:
Awesome.

If you remember when Kishirika Kishirisu looked at Rudy's mana capacity and said disgusting. This wasn't because it was bad it was because it as big as she has ever seen.
Dec 5, 2021 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Orsted!!! Oh my god, he is scary qwq

So an interesting episode. I wonder if both Eris and Rujierd heard about their conversation about Rudeus being The Human God's apostle.
Dec 5, 2021 9:16 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was so good. Rudeus is actually strong af. But Orsted is just too OP.
Poor Eris. I felt so bad for her. Fortunately Rudeus is still alive.
Dec 5, 2021 9:17 AM

Dec 2016
I like how the man god causally starts dropping information to rudeus.
Dec 5, 2021 9:19 AM

May 2016
Man it finished like in 5min for me... Ruijerd vs Orsted was so well animated and the sound effects hit right on spot, also our MC still thinking about sex before dying guess virgins will be virgins.
Nov 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
HOLY shit, that was insane. But I will say I can NOT withhold my irritation with Rudy(even knowing what would happen) I was yelling "You fucking idiot" at the screen. If he just shut the F up, Orstead would have walked on by and that would have been the end pf it and you could have bumped on into him later down the line when you weren't 13.

It wouldn't do him any good, it doesn't look like Orsted supposed to be his enemy. Orsted wouldn't heal him otherwise. Now he somewhat resolved this threat hanging over him, got tons of new info and moved the plot ahead. He should have shut up though, Ruijerd instruction was very clear.
Mar 2021
Orsted was fucking awesome. Literally destroyed everybody. The animation was also fucking amazing. I love it. The ending with Eris and Rudeus was the best part.
Dec 5, 2021 9:21 AM
Oct 2020
skyUFO said:
Goddammit Rudeus is an idiot. He's told not to move, but he keeps talking... D:

And worst of all that reflex like answer he gave.. D:

I felt the same way. He's the weakest of the 3 and this dumbo stop Orstead to have conversation while the other 2 were VISIBLY scared. Like dude, seriously!? Sometimes I wonder if he really is an adult inside because he makes some questionable decisions sometimes. While dying this guy was thinking about sex rather than regretting his decision of yapping his mouth instead🤣 Typical Rudeus
Dec 5, 2021 9:21 AM

Dec 2015
Eris talking about hunting one. I'd like to see her tame one. That'd be cool.

Holy cheeseballs the darn thing just threw itself off the cliff just to get away O_O.

What the fudge Rudy?! Even Eris was looking at him like "Shut up. What are you doing?!"

First time he's ever shaken up the Man-God. Wonder what Nanahishi said to Orsted.

The action was top tier.
Dec 5, 2021 9:22 AM
Aug 2020
My amazement for this eps can't possibly be described by words, probably one of the best anime episode I've ever seen
Dec 5, 2021 9:23 AM
Nov 2018
Wim said:
FreezePeach said:
Awesome.

If you remember when Kishirika Kishirisu looked at Rudy's mana capacity and said disgusting. This wasn't because it was bad it was because it as big as she has ever seen.

I remember and it is clear from anime that he trained himself to ridiculous extent in this particular area. Still, Laplace is a legendary demon leader who was sealed because killing him was impossible. It is amusing that Rudy matched him if even just in mana capacity.
Dec 5, 2021 9:23 AM
Apr 2018
Excellent episode!
Even though I knew what would happen, I was still breathless during the interaction between Dead End and Orsted.

Rudeus after being punched through his chest: *met Kakyoin*
Kakyoin: "First time?"

Well, now the 1 million dollar question:

I hope it's the latter of the two.
Dec 5, 2021 9:25 AM

Aug 2013
Manaarii_0 said:
Excellent episode!
Even though I knew what would happen, I was still breathless during the interaction between Dead End and Orsted.

Rudeus after being punched through his chest: *met Kakyoin*
Kakyoin: "First time?"

Well, now the 1 million dollar question:

I hope it's the latter of the two.

Should be the second
Dec 5, 2021 9:26 AM
Jan 2021
The ox rather jump from the cliff than facing him just shows that the guy is OP. the animation is amazing Studio Bind wasn't holding back with that scene.

this episode was Absolutely phenomenal. 10/10 studio bind.
Dec 5, 2021 9:29 AM

Jun 2013
Holy fuck that was amazing
Dec 5, 2021 9:31 AM
Apr 2013
As usual, Rudeus's know-it-all attitude puts others (and this time, himself) at risk.

I don't care much for the scenes between adult Rudeus and the Man-God so this episode was a bit of a slug to get through after the Orsted encounter.

Dec 5, 2021 9:32 AM

Sep 2021
This show is an easy 10/10. I've never been so excited to watch a new episode week to week
Dec 5, 2021 9:34 AM
Jun 2020
What does it mean , when Orsted said “ we haven’t known each other yet “ . Is he from the future ?
Dec 5, 2021 9:34 AM

Feb 2020
Oh my fricking god, that was so epic ,definitely the best fight I have seen so far in anime. Wow im totally impressed how good it was, incredible...
Dec 5, 2021 9:35 AM
Dec 2018
I have to analyze this episode frame by frame because everything was so intense. Did anyone notice that Rudeus' future sight show him getting his chest punctured by Orsted, but Ruijerd and Eris was quick enough to pull him out of the way?

Perhaps, that indicates a clear weakness of that ability.

Interesting thing to note in this episode:

1. What are Hitogami's apostle?

2. Orsted knew of Ruijerd and Eris, and even how many children Paul has, but he doesn't know Rudeus.

3. Laplace got name dropped again
ConceptualheroDec 5, 2021 9:44 AM
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Dec 5, 2021 9:39 AM
Apr 2013
itsZuus said:
Am I the only one who got hella pushed at Rudy for not reading the room when his two companions were scared shitless and decided to provoke Orsted?

No, you aren't.

Even if I talked too damn much all the time the sight of an ox choosing to commit suicide out of fear would've been enough to shut me up.

Gotta move the plot forward somehow, I guess...

Dec 5, 2021 9:41 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode, that was crazy.

I loved the scenes with the beaming Eris after Ruijerd said she was a full fledged warrior know.

Orsted is insanely strong, nobody could touch him. The battle sequences were amazing, heck I thought the training sequence between Eris and Ruijerd was awesome but the actual battle was even better.

Rudeus was definitely a bit naïve there, he should've questioned why Orsted knew about someone like him instead of taking a happy go lucky attitude.

The sequence were Rudeus was stabbed was gruesome and Eris crying was heartbreaking.

Interesting stuff revealed by the Man-God. I wonder if the fact that the Man-God cannot see the Dragon God also works the other way around. Is that why Orsted thought Paul only had 2 daughters and why he didn't know Rudeus's name despite recognizing Eris and Ruijerd? I guess like the Man-God pointed out, the fact that he is from a different world may also be playing a role in it.

Very curious what Nanahoshi told Orsted to get him to heal Rudeus, What's the deal with that? Rudeus has mana levels comparable with Laplace, hmm.
Dec 5, 2021 9:42 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Lamyanba1999 said:
What does it mean , when Orsted said “ we haven’t known each other yet “ . Is he from the future ?

Do you want spoilers?
IF SO:

Tried to reply exactly to what you wanted to know, without giving extra spoilers.
Dec 5, 2021 9:45 AM
Apr 2020
Best episode by far! Orsted is so cool and fcking powerful! Plus perfect voice acting by Kenjiro Tsuda-san!

Dec 5, 2021 9:46 AM

Mar 2017
Damn… Orsted is bloody terrifying! He’s unstoppable and it didn’t even look like that fight took any effort on his part which is just scary.

I’m really intrigued about Nanahoshi the most to be honest; she must be from another world in order to be that close to Orsted. Maybe she’s in the same situation as Rudy?
Nov 2020
this is one of the most intense episode so far!
Nov 2018
Conceptualhero said:
I have to analyze this episode frame by frame because everything was so intense. Did anyone notice that Rudeus' future sight show him getting his chest punctured by Orsted, but Ruijerd and Eris was quick enough to pull him out of the way?

Perhaps, that indicates a clear weakness of that ability.

The ability is awesome, Rudy's inability to react in time is not weakness of this ability, he is just not good at swordplay yet. Eris didn't pull him, it was all Ruijerd and Ruijerd being better than Rudy at swordplay/reaction is well established.

Orsted is just in different league, demon eye not supposed to put them on equal terms.

May 2018
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Dec 5, 2021 9:49 AM

Mar 2016
animejas said:
Episode of the year. I was completely blown away.

The introduction to the episode, the sparring animation and sound effects between Ruijerd and Eris and Ruijerd acknowledging Eris' growth and maturity, the confrontation and the sound design overall between Orsted and the Dead End crew (and how he really emulated fear in a genuinely terrifying manner), the ass-kicking Orsted gave to Ruijerd and Eris, him nearly killing Rudeus, the Man-God convo and even Rudeus' revival at the end with Eris crying her eyes out feeling grateful after not losing the most important person in the world to her (and even feeling shocked that Rudeus after having a hole in his body did not cry or react much despite him nearly dying).

Near perfect episode for me. Completely left me stunned, and it felt like 5 minutes again. That next episode is going to be an emotional rollercoaster like this one. God bless Studio Bind, Manabu Okamoto and everyone involved with this episode and series as a whole.

Plus, some bonus points for the lore being tackled here too to flesh out the whole world and situation nicely.

Was about to say something until I came across your comment LMFAO
Yes, episode of the year, hands down. It even surpassed the best segments of 86 for me, which says a lot lol

I was reacting to the episode on my own YT live stream and holy crap that was a terrifying but thrilling and splendid experience. I admittedly jumped and yelled at that one part where Orsted rushed in to kill Rudeus only for Ruijerd to BARELY intercept him.
Eris crying at the end was not good for my heart, though :'(
Dec 5, 2021 9:53 AM

Aug 2019
The animation and music in this episode was on point...
Orsted is really something else
Theres 2 eps left!! I hope we can get more seasons in the future because the story is so gooooood
READ THE BEGINNING AFTER THE END. Seriously, it is an S-tier manwha and should be added to mal in the future.
Dec 5, 2021 9:54 AM
Oct 2021
Kobeanie said:
Damn… Orsted is bloody terrifying! He’s unstoppable and it didn’t even look like that fight took any effort on his part which is just scary.

I’m really intrigued about Nanahoshi the most to be honest; she must be from another world in order to be that close to Orsted. Maybe she’s in the same situation as Rudy?

Dec 5, 2021 10:00 AM
Jun 2020
Playcool said:
Lamyanba1999 said:

Do you want spoilers?
IF SO:

Tried to reply exactly to what you wanted to know, without giving extra spoilers.

Thanks so much . That explanation with slight spoiler was so nice of you . One last Question, will we get to see kishirisu again ? She seems to have lots of different and powerful eye , hope rudeus can get more of those eye .
Dec 5, 2021 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
Lamyanba1999 said:
Playcool said:

Do you want spoilers?
IF SO:

Thanks so much . That explanation with slight spoiler was so nice of you . One last Question, will we get to see kishirisu again ? She seems to have lots of different and powerful eye , hope rudeus can get more of those eye .

This is but the prologue. We will see everyone again.
Dec 5, 2021 10:01 AM
Oct 2021
I wonder the same thing as Orsted.
Why didn't Rudeus fix his lungs with magic???
Dec 5, 2021 10:02 AM

Mar 2018
Wow, what an intense episode, the intro scene alone had me worried.

Eris finally became a warrior!

The crew met Orstead. I thought he was just insanely intimidating (which he is) and they recognized this, but it seems that he had a curse to make it feel this way.

The fight scene was very well done, but it sucks seeing the characters you love get thrown around.

Eris and Rudeus at the end :')
Dec 5, 2021 10:02 AM

Mar 2018
Wow, what an intense episode, the intro scene alone had me worried.

Eris finally became a warrior!

The crew met Orstead. I thought he was just insanely intimidating (which he is) and they recognized this, but it seems that he had a curse to make it feel this way.

The fight scene was very well done, but it sucks seeing the characters you love get thrown around.

Eris and Rudeus at the end :')
Dec 5, 2021 10:04 AM
Oct 2016
Oh boy, that was the big one, full on Spain but without the S. A blend of anxiety and relief and pure anguish. The meeting with Orsted and donut Rudy. He finally joins the ranks of anime donuts with this episode. Things started off well with Ruijerd and Eris training like we saw at the beginning of this cour. Eris finally getting acknowledged for her improvements so Ruijerd won't see her as a child anymore but a warrior. She's come a long, long way from that spoiled rich girl. She's a full on swordswoman now.

The three of them getting close to being in the Asura Kingdom after all these years of traveling from the demon continent. Until they cross paths with someone whom seems to know everything about Eris and Ruijerd but nothing about Rudy. Someone whom strikes fear into them so severely, that even their ox carrying supplies jumps off the cliff to its death. The Dragon God himself, Orsted. The second most powerful being in this entire world!

Not someone you want to trades blows with. But as we see once Orsted hears about the Man God that Rudy has been talking to he attacks and everything is set in motion. Ruijerd trying his best to defend Rudy and Eris but Orsted gives him the work! Blocking all his spear strikes and knocking Ruijerd around like a ragdoll. Someone whom we've seen be so powerful reduced to nothing in the face of Orsted. The animation during that scene was incredible too. How the camera rotated and showed all the angles to Orsted blocking and Ruijerd trying to hit him. But it's not enough, even Eris tries to go at Orsted but he just throws her against the cliff wall like its nothing. Leading to him bursting his hand through Rudy fist with a message for the Man God.

Rudy having another conversation with that guy thinking he's dead once again. Content, for the most part, with his second life. Man God provides some suspicious answers to Rudy questions which itself isn't anything new but given the circumstances and how Orsted knew about the Man God its something to pay attention to. He's definitely hiding things from Rudy. But somehow by the words of the other person with Orsted named Nanahoshi Rudy is healed and not dead. A miracle really, Eris crying over Rudy at the end broke my heart. She was devastated when he seemed dead and now he's suddenly back. Its a lot to go through right in front of you while you can't do a thing to help. Yet somehow after all that the three of them are safe and ok.
Dec 5, 2021 10:04 AM

Sep 2018
Fuckity fucking fuck.

That episode knocked it out of the park and clear across the city.

So totally Rudy, I was literally shouting at him to shut the fuck up and just look down at the ground until Orsted was gone.

The way Ruijerd and Eris stepped in to try and save him was awesome. Eris's determination was heartbreaking.

And when the chips were down he fought to the very end, but then...

Turning point hardly does justice to what just went down.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 5, 2021 10:06 AM

Aug 2013
haruame said:

He doesn't understand healing magic and how it works and because of this, he can't do it without an incantation.

To use voiceless magic, you need to understand how it works. Things like fire, wind, water, and earth are easy to grasp because of their fundamentals but healing is in a category of its own.
Dec 5, 2021 10:07 AM

Aug 2019
haruame said:

He can't use incantation-less healing spells yet.
Dec 5, 2021 10:12 AM

Mar 2021
haruame said:

More like he couldn't. Orsted had destroyed Rudeus lungs so he can't speak, he can only cast healing spell when he able to speak so there's your answer, and no Rudeus can't do chantless healing
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

464 by edufaduncio »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

310 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Apr 24, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

396 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Apr 24, 9:05 AM

» Why does Ferry for Ruijerd cost so much?

delloskill - Apr 22

7 by Dan_ALves »»
Apr 22, 5:11 PM

» Some context for Eris's actions on the last episode (minor spoilers for the next episode)

Kitsune_089 - Dec 13, 2021

17 by Flaire0153 »»
Apr 21, 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.