Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2021 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Aye, secrets and revelations. There's no hiding it in this show.

Also got to see Ange spend some quality time with Eclipse. I guess they decided to dedicate this episode to some relationship building. A bit of a slow paced episode imo but also kinda important for the main cast.
Dec 3, 2021 9:43 AM
Sep 2015
Quite interesting that this episode are not only solely focus on just Eclipse but also OZ as well (with a price of omitting Lost Eden completely, a high price to pay IMO).

One thing I find funny is that Eclipse, especially Dimitri, truly act like a vampire. This is when you have too much time in your hand, you meddling with other people business in your free day, and you don't care if you're dressed or not.

The story brings all characters closer than ever, now it's like only two degree of separation between them. Dimitri, Hyde, and Guil are brothers, and Guil and Ange's dad are/were friends. This is on top of Robin and Elizabeth are twins.
Dec 3, 2021 9:46 AM

Jul 2017
Songs over relationships? That will not do, especially in the world of Visual Prison.

The ECLIPSE brothers Hyde and Dimitri buying their way through Ange on his way home, and these 2 guys may be absolute goofballs, but I like their chemistry with Ange while celebrating Obon (only except that's Shinbon).

The truth about Ange's parents has always been a mystery, until it's shared. The qualms with Guil being his dad's best friend, and Guil himself being cursed by the Scarlet Moon for breaking rules, his time on Earth is dwindling by the day, and it's only a matter of time before his death.

But still, sing because your heart calls for it, and save Guil before he's gone. Still though, I kinda really enjoyed this episode.

It's time for the Visual Prison...and sing out.
Dec 3, 2021 12:51 PM

May 2021
Great episode! So Guil seems to have 2 vampire brothers! And Guil's best friend who died is Ange's dad! Guil also broke the rules of the Scarlet Moon so his body is quickly breaking down...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 3, 2021 2:04 PM

Nov 2019
ECLIPSE are like uncles looking after Ange, those were soft moments. Can't help but cackle when it comes to Dmitri

Glad to finally hear that Yutaka is Ange's father (had a feeling)

Guil's life is soon ending, wonder how Ange would take the news, bet he'll try to save him
Dec 3, 2021 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Ange's performance is going well it's also showing his past gradually and with his mother it seems that the end is approaching I'm hoping for something good.
Dec 4, 2021 1:08 PM

May 2018
Ange goes back home. Surprise surprise Yutaka is his dad. So that means Ange loves old guys huh
Dec 5, 2021 5:17 PM
Aug 2020
Really liked them finally showing us more about the Eclipse members other than just small snippets. They seem to be very fun people. Although I was incredibly thrown for a loop when they said they were brothers. They seem the most like a couple of all of the characters, which says a lot.

And it's incredibly refreshing how quickly they moved along with the plot about Ange's parents. Lots of shows would've dragged that on into a season end cliffhanger and well into season two or three.

Though I will say the new Eclipse song, that riff is so reminescent of "Smells like Teen Spirit" that I could not actually pay attention to the song.

All in all a very good episode. Looks like they are going to finish this season out strong.
Dec 9, 2021 4:46 AM

Jul 2017
I kept wondering why I never once thought of Yutaka as Ange's dad when everyone clearly saw that, and then I came across an older forum post where I angrily complained about how "Guil's ex has more screentime than Mist" and it sounds awkward now...

Dimitri is such a chaotic ENTP I'm dying. Their relationship with Hyde really looks like marriage, I keep wondering,,,,,

Dec 11, 2021 4:56 PM

Aug 2015
Ahhh! I'm so worried for Guil...Nooo DX I'm worried about Ange too huhu.
And well, I enjoyed seeing more of Eclipse. I liked their song :')
Jan 3, 2022 7:42 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Casperer said:
Though I will say the new Eclipse song, that riff is so reminescent of "Smells like Teen Spirit" that I could not actually pay attention to the song.

I noticed that too while watching, and it definitely sounds uncannily similar. Guess you can say it "Smells Like Plagiarism"

Oct 25, 2022 12:19 PM

Nov 2007
Guil's dead boyfriend fathered a child??? I think the answer to why some of us has never thought, that Yutaka could be Ange's father is because they were literally giving a couple, you know? And I love a "vampire mourning his dead boyfriend trope" smh...shout out to Lestat.
Anyway, Hyde and Dimitri and Guil are not real REAL brothers.
Feb 27, 2023 4:54 AM
Jul 2015
Dimitri is so funny eclipse both of them sexy and sophisticated good design good singing eden & goth rock theme also good 🥲

More topics from this board

» Thoughts?

Victii - Mar 27, 2021

37 by 1O23 »»
Oct 14, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Visual Prison Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2021

20 by xLunaDragon »»
Oct 4, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » VISUAL PRISON 1st GIG -RED MOON

Megabrain90 - Mar 11, 2023

3 by Megabrain90 »»
Mar 11, 2023 1:45 PM

Poll: » Visual Prison Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2021

22 by senekohan »»
Feb 27, 2023 9:43 AM

Poll: » Visual Prison Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2021

10 by senekohan »»
Feb 27, 2023 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.