Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tesla Note
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2021 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
So that's Tesla Note's version of the infamous 'bigfoot' lol

At least they are trying a more refreshing setting this time in Russia. Honestly, this episode was slightly above average to me as it took the cast to an environment they weren't used to and capitalized it.
Nov 28, 2021 6:57 AM

Jul 2017
WOW, Bigfoot reference really? Damn lols, I love you Tesla Note for using a Shard of Tesla on the classic dog transformed into an ape creature.

At least wherever the Shard of Tesla is, that's where everyone will go to retrieve it, even if it's dog people with the professional mountain climber Sergei in charge in Russia. Don't know why a couple is there to mess things up, and that Mickey is operating this on his own without Oliver.

The fight scenes this time around are a less-refined Street Fighter level, and using alcohol and sound to attract and counter the Egor-fused-Bigfoot creature, I'd say that this episode was a touch above average for a different environment attached to it.

A mission success for once with Shard No. 8, moving right along.
Nov 28, 2021 8:33 AM
Sep 2015
They go to snowy mountain so they change to winter clothes, they should go to beach next so that I can see Elmo in summerwear.
Nov 28, 2021 8:34 AM

Jul 2011
Reject the ursine and canine, become monke.

Oh no! CIA have a mole in their ranks. Insert "Sarcastically Surprised Kirk" meme.
Nov 28, 2021 2:58 PM
Jun 2021
Not the worst episode. Looks like they've finally figured out how to save time and effort on the flashbacks without causing motion sickness.

To my knowledge, this show has now caught up to the manga. So we're at the point where literally anything could happen next...
Nov 28, 2021 5:12 PM
Jul 2018
different episode with a new environment they are achieving a lot the events in general I found very average.
Nov 28, 2021 5:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Looks like the real power of that 8th shard of Tesla kinda just to heal electromatically. But while its unlocked forcedfully, its went to rampage and causing the user to even fuse together while healing. Okay idea, another use of chimera concept. Alright episode i'd say, even though everything else still unwatchable. But at least there's a dog there, even though the dog already death. Nice try too, Olivier. Take a revenge to your Pino.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2021 12:06 PM

May 2018
So, that Shard no.8 is more like enhances mutation on animals......Ya know if that blond CIA guy was already brief that Oliver is a Una Casita mole, why does he still trust him???
Nov 30, 2021 8:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The shard this time is really mixing the animals this way, poor dog got mixed in that big foot monster :/
Nov 30, 2021 2:51 PM

Jan 2019
Wow... I must say I've never seen an episode like this in my life. All of the events were so crazy. lol
I don't know if I should cry at the poor Egor or laugh at how cheesy those last scenes came out. I love dogs, so I'm sorry, Egor, but the animation looked so silly.

Aside from that last segment, it was an okay episode, actually. The animation wasn't so atrocious as before and the direction did a fine job with the script. Main characters are as likable as always.
Nov 30, 2021 6:42 PM
Jun 2020
The only good thing about this anime is how they actually took time across several episodes to establish that Oliver was a traitor. I mean it was very straightforward and direct in doing so and not very subtle, but still, commendable when every new plotline is mentioned and resolved in the very same episode.

But I have a feeling the best episode of the series is going to be the next one, as the aforementioned buildup beforehand actually created some tension. Before, they never took the time build the conflict, so I never really cared.

I think that was this shows biggest flaw, and it only dawned onto me now. Hopefully it continues on this upward trend, but it's too little too late, I still think it's dogshit.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Jan 27, 2022 2:45 PM

Nov 2016
Egor 😢

Aside from that another priceless episode. Yeti/Big Foot, two action scenes that played out almost the same(rendered the first one almost pointless xD) and the sketch of Oliver had me dying lmao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 29, 9:13 PM

Sep 2018
"dog people" 🙄

this one felt the most "off" to me so far. the timing of scenes, the timing within scenes, and the timing of cuts kept feeling like miscues. also the animation seemed poor as well, like i felt like i was finally seeing with my own eyes what many were complaining about in earlier episodes where it wasn't bothering me. kinda like at this point the director and leads just kinda said, "screw it, let 'er rip". could have done with a 2nd pass through editing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

13 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 26, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

104 by Xenreia »»
Jan 9, 2023 1:44 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

16 by imblench »»
Jan 1, 2023 4:57 PM

» It's really sad

Ikutaayase - Dec 21, 2021

16 by MrPerfectOtaku »»
Mar 20, 2022 10:43 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2021

23 by smoodflamez »»
Feb 8, 2022 4:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.