Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2021 12:59 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverNov 20, 2021 1:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 20, 2021 6:31 AM
Oct 2016
This episode had a lot of moving parts. Juggling about four different storylines at once, we had Zero at the beginning going to that demon whom absorbs tears, we had Moroha still trying to beat the raccoon dogs, we had Towa traveling with Riku and Rion and the final one was Setsuna with Hisui and Kohaku fighting demons up north. Quite a bit to keep track of but I think the episode did a good enough job moving the focus around. Sucks what happened to Riku eyes with Kirinmaru coming to find them and Riku getting hurt like that. But he is right now Kirinmaru can't track them through Riku eyes like we learned he could do earlier. Towa seeing that little pinwheel demon is definitely important since that fact stopped Kirinmaru from attacking.

Setsuna going off on more demon hunting missions is something I've always liked. Them heading up north to fight fire demons makes sense as a nice contrast to the environment they're in. That divine grain blessing the crops would definitely attract unsavory assailants wanting that power. Looks like we'll get more of that story next episode. Moroha tried to stop the raccoon dogs but didn't quite go smoothly even after she broke out of jail. More of her next episode too. The only mystery left is what will Zero do with that power she acquired at the very start of the episode.
Nov 20, 2021 9:28 AM

Feb 2019
Definitely nearing the final battle here. Kirinmaru not even afraid to go against his own daughter to accomplish his goals.

What would be the point of travelling beyond time and space? Does he want to alter reality?
Nov 20, 2021 9:33 AM

Mar 2019
This was probably the most Inuyasha episode we've got so far.

1. A villain plotting something, using some random youkai's power to prepare a trap (Zero).

2. A mission with a connection to a character's past to develop this part of her (Moroha).

3. The main villaing showing up himself, but leaving after some chit-chat that actually reveals something important to the plot (Kirinmaru). Damn, this part made me remember so much the times where Naraku would show just to say some bullshit, get his body destroyed and then go away. The difference here is that Kirinmaru is stronger than the main characters, so he leaves for different reasons.

4. A mission in order to develop a character and give her a new power (Setsuna).

And all of this, finally. not being over after a single episode. So glad they are giving more time to develop stuff instead of just end everything in a single episode that feels rushed. Inuyasha had these patterns so many times. Himself would frequently to this "mission to get stronger (actually get Tessaiga stronger). But the other characters had their times as well. The most memorable to me is Sango's trouble to get her Hiraikotsu fixed next to the end of the anime.

Riku's eyes getting hurt just seems pretty convenient (ironically) and I almost thought he was just blushing, but then I noticed that was just some censoring since this airs at 5pm, so not good to show blood in TV I guess? Inuyasha was censored a lot as well so whatever.

So the only ones who can see Akuru are the ones connected with Sesshoumaru? It would make sense considering the fact he and Towa (potentially Setsuna as well) can see that otherworld beings. But since Kirinmaru mentions the clan, it might mean that Moroha can see him as well. Not sure if Inuyasha had this kind of powers... I thought it was more from Sesshoumaru's mother's lineage, that have nothing to do with Moroha.

Wonder what Sesshoumaru is doing in this meantime. He always seems to be doing a lot but we never know.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but the main antagonists' goals are still pretty unclear, not to mention Kirin Osamu, who is still in the present time questioning his existence. Hope for a reasonable explanation in those last episodes.

Since Setsuna is my favourite from the new characters, I'm hyped for this next episode.
HayuumeNov 20, 2021 9:38 AM
Nov 20, 2021 10:59 AM

Jun 2017
Just when you think Moroha finally gets a power up and good moment it seems she always gets bamboozled instantly. Poor girl.
Nov 20, 2021 12:27 PM
Nov 2019
I would have preferred each girl's story to be separate episodes as opposed to shifting back and forth. It feels so odd because they're so different and the stakes for each one aren't even close to even.
Nov 22, 2021 11:27 AM

Jul 2017
The children (Riku and Rion) follow Towa, while Zero advances her extermination plan.

The kid spirit Akuru (whom Kirinmaru is after) and Moroha getting interrogated by the Raccoon Dog tribe; Towa and the demon slayers on their own separate adventures and troubles, there's a lot going on which defo feels like the same ol' Inuyasha.

Everyone is caught up in their own situation, but Moroha's especially is in danger...
Jan 5, 2022 12:54 PM

Jul 2008
Towa still hasn't learned to not fight head on...that's going to get others killed.
May 23, 2022 9:21 PM

Nov 2010
If they went along with what Kirinmaru wanted, no one will suffer anymore. Not existing is the same as sleeping anyways. A dreamless never ending sleep.
Jul 2, 2022 8:22 PM

Mar 2014
lol so all Kirinmaru needed to catch that pinwheel spirit of time was lavender hand moisturizer
Feb 19, 2023 3:14 AM

Jan 2018
I thought Akuru was attracted to things that come from the modern age. But it seems he's just into Sesshomaru's daughters.

Moroha, Towa, and Setsuna all split off and are having their own adventures now. This episode felt a bit cramped because it focused on 3 different characters across 3 different places. Not sure how I feel about that. At least the story seems to be continuing in the next few episodes instead of just ending here. That would've been terrible.
Apr 5, 2023 8:41 AM

Apr 2013
Kirinmarus is a funny dude, comes, draws his weapon and leaves again. Worth.
Mar 20, 5:31 PM
Jan 2012
Moroha very strong.
Good dilema of towa,fight or auto preserves.
Mar 23, 3:31 AM

Jun 2020
Quite an interesting way the story is progressing. Towa, Setsuna and Moroha all doing their own thing.

Kirinmaru's motivation is getting a bit clearer, but so far it looks like he wants to alter time or reality to create a world he sees as perfect, which would include Rion staying alive.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 19, 2022

32 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2022

19 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 5, 2022

24 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 26, 2022

20 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 12, 2022

21 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.