Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2021 1:01 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverNov 13, 2021 1:41 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 13, 2021 3:16 AM
Oct 2016
Towa has a lot of room to grow. She's still shackled by those painful memories and regrets of her past. After how she let go of Setsuna hand in the burning forest Towa now doesn't even consider running away from a bad situation anymore. She would rather get hurt facing something head on than stay safe running away. Its a very detrimental way of doing things especially fighting powerful demons in this era. Kohaku and Hisui trying to teach her that there's other ways to fight than taking your opponents head on. If you're up against something powerful its probably best to not try and just match their strength but out maneuver them instead. This is a great learning opportunity for Towa.

Moroha getting her own little mission with Takechiyo. The latter revealing himself to be a former lord of the racoon dog demon clan. Now returning to his home. It was great for Moroha to meet that demon whom Kagome handed her over to when Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru attacked all those years ago. Moroha is getting more and more interested in finding her parents which is good. Plus this place they're at has a connection to Kagome. Hopefully with more of this storyline next episode Moroha can gain some additional knowledge.
Nov 13, 2021 4:37 AM

Mar 2019
This was probably the best episode from this season so far. This is ways better than the first season.

We got more development around Towa's past and she still sometimes hesitates killing youkais because of how she was raised in a peaceful country. Also Setsuna is still struggling to get stronger and I hope she get to learn new abilities because so far right not, even though she got a new weapon, she still fights the same way.

Damn all the nostalgia when Kohaku talked about his past hit me hard. Wish he had a bigger role and more screentime to show how strong he managed to get after all the time spent with Kikyou and specially Sesshoumaru.

Moroha is finally learning more about her parents, sad she thinks they are dead. But considering the situation, its only normal I guess. If she end up thinking Shesshoumaru was the responsible for Inuyasha and Kagome's "deaths", things could get serious. Specially considering how much of a "speaker" he is, huh.

Next episode will be action heavy it seems. All three girls will be fighting at the same time, in different places. Akuru will finally shows up for the first time this season. In front of Towa from all people. More 5 episodes to go, I guess. Things are getting interesting.
Nov 13, 2021 4:59 AM

Jul 2017
Takechiyo takes centerstage for an episode, hmm.

Riku and Mion are by themselves, and seeking a resolution within their "parents" Kirinmaru and Zero, they're hell bent on changing the world.

Everyone is doing their own stuff, and there is Takechiyo offering Moroha a job offer. Hey Hachiemon and Takamaru, nice to see you back again! He definitely is surprised to see Moroha all grown up after taking care of her infant self with the afterlife connections to Inuyasha, Kagome and Sesshomaru. The place where they're infiltrating though, wondering what kind of connection does it have.

The introspection this episode, even if it feels slow, takes a front seat to peer at all the past experiences, especially for Towa who's in training with Kohaku who's had his young extensive journey with Sesshomaru, Jaken and Kikyo in the main series. The twin sisters has gotta move forward, and time does not stop for them.

Now this feels like Inuyasha again, which is nice.
Nov 13, 2021 11:26 AM

Feb 2019
I wonder what zero’s endgame is. How will she “survive until the end” everything definitely seems to be building up to the final fight and man Ima be sad to see this end. We need more of everyone in this cast tbh.
Nov 13, 2021 2:50 PM
Apr 2021
We got to see Hachi, which was cool. I’m still eagerly waiting for the day we get to see Shippo after all these years, this series will not be complete until that moment. Great episode tho and the next episode looks really interesting as well, this season has been on a roll with how consistently good it’s been. I’m loving it.
Nov 13, 2021 4:22 PM
Nov 2019
Seems like the girls are each going off on their own little adventures for the time being. Kohaku bringing out his inner Piccolo while training Towa, as well as bringing up his past was nice to see. Moroha also now thinks her parents are dead, and you can see her almost start to cry before regaining her composure. Though Hachi thinking Inuyasha and Kagome are dead makes me wonder, does everyone else(Miroku, Sango, Kaede) also think they're dead? Cause that's real depressing to think about.
Nov 13, 2021 9:18 PM

Feb 2011
im gonna get hella annoyed by that flute in the future, and these random scenes of them sitting on mountains playing music

its wasted screen time for plot building. feels like Diet Inuyasha at this point.

Nov 14, 2021 5:49 AM

Dec 2013
We got more Moroha than usual on this episode so that already makes it one of my favorites.
Dec 4, 2021 12:00 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Ooh, we’ve got some really good backstories going on here. First with Towa and as someone else has mentioned, her letting go of Setsuna’s hand in a burning forest all those years ago, has obviously resulted in her refusing to dodge, even went to her own detriment. I’m glad that Kohaku and Hisui showed up to literally teach her a lesson regarding that stuff. Even though that she didn’t do it “this time”, the core lessons that they were teaching have obviously set in at the end of the episode. And they wonder how Setsuna will handle herself going with Kohaku et al do you have a place up in the north. Will be interesting to see how SHE develops as well.

And as for Mohora, Nice to see that raccoon dog that helped transport Inuyasha, Kagome and all, also revealing that she did the same for MohoraAs an infant when she was sent to Koga’s Wolf demon tried for training. also to find out about that after life place, we’re obviously her grandfather and Inuyasha’s father’s body is located.

Only three episodes to go for me, and this one in particular was really really good. And the background art was nothing short of a masterpiece! Especially with those rock formation places. Seriously.
Jan 4, 2022 1:08 PM

Jul 2008
Only took what 30 episodes for Towa to realize how naive she is? Also yes not dodging attacks can get you killed.
Apr 10, 2022 12:40 AM

May 2020
Its amazing how much of an improvement this season is over the last one. Like seriously, if they put the same amount of effort into developing the characters instead of just re-hashing Inuyasha with the girls, this show would've been much better from S1.
May 23, 2022 8:36 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm, I wonder what happened to Shippo.
Feb 16, 2023 5:01 AM

Jan 2018
Not exactly the Moroha-focused episode I was expecting. Oh well.

Damn, Towa was fighting a Pokemon.

Kohaku reminiscing about Sesshomaru and Kikyo hit hard ngl. I didn't expect that boy to grow so big at all.

Towa needs a training arc.
Apr 5, 2023 8:16 AM

Apr 2013
What a borefest of an episode, are they even trying anymore?
Mar 23, 2:42 AM

Jun 2020
It's nice to see Towa get some development and all, but she is still one of my least favorite characters of the show.

Setsuna and Moroha had to go through so much in the feudal era, so their abilities make more sense. For Towa on the other hand, it feels like she just has everything handed to her. Along with the fact that she doesn't seem to have gotten that much better at fighting this far into the show. It's a shame, really.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 19, 2022

32 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2022

19 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 5, 2022

24 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 26, 2022

20 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 12, 2022

21 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.