Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2021 4:11 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Futsal Boys!!!!! | TV | PV, CM
A promotional video and commercial for Futsal Boys!!!!! were released through the series' official website on Saturday. In addition to the videos, the website also revealed that STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION is performing the series' ending theme song, while Takao Sakuma's song "BRAVE MAKER" will be used as the opening theme. The television anime will be produced by Diomedéa and is scheduled for Winter 2022.

Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie | Movie | Trailer
The official website for the Jujutsu Kaisen prequel movie Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie released the film's first trailer on Thursday. The film's main theme by King Gnu, titled "Itto," is previewed alongside the film's cast and their respective characters. Produced by MAPPA, the movie is set to make its theatrical debut in Japan on December 24.

Kyokou Suiri 2nd Season | TV | Teaser
The official website for Brain's Base anime adaptation of Kyokou Suiri released a teaser video for the series' second season on Saturday. The television anime is expected to premiere in 2022.

SnowNov 7, 2021 6:12 PM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Nov 7, 2021 6:33 PM

Jan 2020
Huh, I didn't know that In/Specter was scheduled for 2022. 2022 is already booked, I have at least 20 anime on my PTW coming out in 2022.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Nov 7, 2021 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
HYPE for Jujutsu Kaisen movie, the trailer looks fantastic
Nov 7, 2021 9:54 PM

Mar 2021
samashi20 said:
Huh, I didn't know that In/Specter was scheduled for 2022. 2022 is already booked, I have at least 20 anime on my PTW coming out in 2022.

I didn't read any of the manga but I hope it's not going to end up being like two thirds of the series focusing on something as lame as a hypothetical return of "Steel Lady Nanase". It then should be titled "In/Specter : Steel Lady Nanase Strikes back"!
Nov 7, 2021 9:58 PM

Jan 2020
ColourWheel said:
samashi20 said:

I didn't read any of the manga but I hope it's not going to end up being like two thirds of the series focusing on something as lame as a hypothetical return of "Steel Lady Nanase". It then should be titled "In/Specter : Steel Lady Nanase Strikes back"!

SAME!! I was fed up with that arc taking up half of the show, and I think it's one of the reasons it got downvoted. I wasn't aware that it's coming out in 2022 because of how underwhelming the first season felt.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Nov 8, 2021 4:15 AM

Feb 2020
Nice to see Kyokou Suiri sequel. I really loved first season
Also waiting jjk 0, trailer looks good.
Futsal Boys!!!!! doesn't inspire much though
There are lot of sequal and new anime from next year I am looking forward to watch much more than any other year yet
AdampkNov 8, 2021 4:26 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 8, 2021 6:09 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Didn't really get much of the futsal animation aspects of the show for Futsal Boys, but hopefully it'll be better than what they did show for most part

More topics from this board

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

33 by ZXEAN »»
26 minutes ago

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - May 9

15 by Piromysl »»
3 hours ago

» 'Kimi no Iro' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Third Promo

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
10 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - May 9

7 by thebrentinator24 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.