Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 6, 2022 11:46 AM

Jul 2015
Anyone who says no is lying. If you'd fuck them, you find them hot. Anyone you identify as a milf is hot to you, no two ways about it.
Mar 6, 2022 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah sure but lolis, man. They just hit all the right spots
Mar 6, 2022 12:20 PM

Jan 2022
Damn right I do. Been dating and fucking them since I was 19. Even some GILFs too. If a woman takes care of herself and is sexually righteous, she can be 71 or even 75 and still like and can take the Chorizo Thundercrack 8===D and prolly steal away men meant for their daughters. There's more to discuss in conversations with as well (more life experience) and they usually more open minded for spontaneous road trips, date nights and just about anything in the sack.

Never understood men who don't appreciate nor find an older woman viable and hot.
Mar 7, 2022 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
AquaLucas said:
Unless they aren't too wrinkly, you know that 30-45 range, got some life experience, kids are sometimes cool too, I can rock with that

The 30+ range... wow, I feel old now.
But yes, I'm into women my own age range (ca. 25-40) or fictional people in my age range.
removed-userMar 7, 2022 6:11 AM
Mar 7, 2022 4:59 AM

Oct 2015
If you're calling 30 year old women MILFs, I don't want to know what you think about teenage girls. Your desirability range seems to be off..
Mar 7, 2022 5:23 AM

Dec 2015
Some are some aren't but now the question is, as I am 23 yo which is a normal age as same for girls, than what if a girl had a child while being 17-20 yo (excluding the individual mothers who had child at 13-16 years), is she a milf or a nice teen?
Mar 7, 2022 5:29 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Auron_ said:
If you're calling 30 year old women MILFs, I don't want to know what you think about teenage girls. Your desirability range seems to be off..

Quick question, though. If an 18-year-old has kids and you are interested in having sexual intercourse with her, would that make her a MILF?
Mar 7, 2022 5:35 AM

Oct 2015
149597871 said:
Auron_ said:

Quick question, though. If an 18-year-old has kids and you are interested in having sexual intercourse with her, would that make her a MILF?

Nah. Just like incel isn't just a sexless person, or feminist isn't someone who simply believes in gender equality. Terms evolve more than just their denotations (or sum of their parts), into having connotations.
Mar 7, 2022 5:42 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Auron_ said:
149597871 said:

Nah. Just like incel isn't just a sexless person, or feminist isn't someone who simply believes in gender equality. Terms evolve more than just their denotations (or sum of their parts), into having connotations.

Damn, and that peaceful critic or whatever her name was had the temerity to tell me that being gatekeep-y about labels and definitions is bad.

You were wrong, peaceful critic. You were wrong. Wherever you are. You are wrong.
Mar 7, 2022 5:49 AM
Jul 2018
Some are hot but they are not my type. I ain't into older than me or chicks that can be my mom.
Mar 7, 2022 5:49 AM

Oct 2015
149597871 said:
Auron_ said:

Damn, and that peaceful critic or whatever her name was had the temerity to tell me that being gatekeep-y about labels and definitions is bad.

You were wrong, peaceful critic. You were wrong. Wherever you are. You are wrong.

Yeah I mean you can identify as such.. But no one with a thing for that actually looks for whether you have kids, but on your appearance. The middle-aged woman but still has a lot going for her kind of look.

Just like how you can identify as the opposite sex but without making any effort to look the part no one will actually see you that way.

It's removed-user now rip
Mar 7, 2022 6:09 AM

Dec 2020
Not irl.
But anime MILFs sometimes do look hot. I mean, come on. They are drawn to be perfect lol. It isn't realistic in any way but can't deny they are hot.
Mar 7, 2022 6:28 AM
Jul 2018
CrazedRabbit said:
the objectifying acronym itself implies that the woman is one you find attractive so the question doesn't make much sense

This.

Also, I disagree with @Auron_

MILF is any mother that one wants to fornicate with, regardless of her age.

And I think someone else said MILFs ate cougars. Cougars are older women who go after younger guys.
Mar 7, 2022 6:41 AM

Oct 2015
LadyOfTheLeaves said:
CrazedRabbit said:
the objectifying acronym itself implies that the woman is one you find attractive so the question doesn't make much sense

This.

And I think someone else said MILFs ate cougars. Cougars are older women who go after younger guys.

Incorrect. Consult Google Images (NSFW obviously). Or any time someone used the word ever. See if it ever referred to a person a few years above the age of majority. Do you think people stop to ask a woman's parental status before making that remark?
Mar 7, 2022 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
lovely kids fighting over lovely word carry on
Mar 7, 2022 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
Auron_ said:
LadyOfTheLeaves said:

This.

Incorrect. Consult Google Images (NSFW obviously). Or any time someone used the word ever. See if it ever referred to a person a few years above the age of majority. Do you think people stop to ask a woman's parental status before making that remark?

I don't really care what Google search results think. I just care about the actual definition of the word. And, personally, I would only call a woman a MILF if I knew she had kids. Otherwise she's just a woman I'd like to fornicate with.
Mar 7, 2022 7:09 AM

Oct 2015
Verthandi11 said:

Lovely adults doing... I actually don't know what it is you're doing at this point.

@LadyOfTheLeaves Sure you can, and negro just means the color black. No one uses words that way though.
Mar 7, 2022 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Auron_ said:
Verthandi11 said:

Lovely adults doing... I actually don't know what it is you're doing at this point.

@LadyOfTheLeaves Sure you can, and negro just means the color black. No one uses words that way though.

Negro means black in Spanish and Portuguese, who I'm sure use the word frequently. Kuro also means black but I don't know any English speakers who say that regularly.

Also, if someone claimed to be a MILF and actually wasn't a mother I think I'd be in the right to be disappointed. As a parent myself the "mother" portion of that phrase means more to me than the "ILF".
Mar 7, 2022 9:16 AM

Oct 2015
LadyOfTheLeaves said:

Negro means black in Spanish and Portuguese, who I'm sure use the word frequently. Kuro also means black but I don't know any English speakers who say that regularly.

The point is that the og definition (which in this case was simply black without any derogation) doesn't tell the whole story (English borrowed it from Spanish). If enough people use a word a certain way, it becomes that way. If I ever see an 18 y/o who was described to be a MILF, I'll concede this point. May even necro the thread. But that's not how anyone uses the word. Similar as "feminist". Vast majority of people would be called feminists if dictionary definition was be-all-end-all. Definitions are just approximations of how words are used in aggregate..
Mar 7, 2022 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
Auron_ said:
LadyOfTheLeaves said:

The point is that the og definition (which in this case was simply black without any derogation) doesn't tell the whole story (English borrowed it from Spanish). If enough people use a word a certain way, it becomes that way. If I ever see an 18 y/o who was described to be a MILF, I'll concede this point. May even necro the thread. But that's not how anyone uses the word.

TIL that I, and people who think like me, aren't "anyone".
Mar 7, 2022 9:37 AM

Dec 2019
In anime fuck yeah I do but in real life eh not really. I'm not really a fan of the age gap and besides a lot of women fall off after 40 or 50.
Mar 8, 2022 11:10 AM

Jan 2021
It depends,if it's about fictional characters,then hell yeaaaa,I do,without a doubt,but when it comes to real life it really depends,because there are rarely attractive and hot milfs older than 37y on my opinion.
When it comes to real life,I prefer to look for a girl around my age,not way older than me milfs.
Mar 9, 2022 2:08 AM

Aug 2020
In general yes. Both irl and fictional.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Mar 9, 2022 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah generally I do. Although it's more attractive in theory than in practice. I don't actively seek out MILFs or anything.
Mar 9, 2022 6:16 AM

Feb 2020
Yeah, in anime they are pretty hot..
Mar 9, 2022 6:49 AM
Mar 2022
Zettaiken said:
Some are some aren't but now the question is, as I am 23 yo which is a normal age as same for girls, than what if a girl had a child while being 17-20 yo (excluding the individual mothers who had child at 13-16 years), is she a milf or a nice teen?

A lot of white women already look pretty old in their early 20s, especially if they went through the stress of having and raising a kid. So that's possibly entering milf territory

If she's around 20, LOOKS 20, and she has a kid, that's not what 99% of people mean by "milf". Milf carries the positive connotation of having "life experience" and a maternal streak, which guys with closet mommy fetishes like. A young looking single mother is just a girl who made horrible life decisions. Not optimal for guys who like women younger, not optimal for guys who like women older either. The worst of both worlds.
Mar 9, 2022 10:40 AM

Aug 2009
I'm in that age range, so yes. Also, I don't know how to interact with 20-somethings these days.

Mar 9, 2022 11:18 AM

Dec 2015
YAHOOGAYCHATROOM said:
Zettaiken said:

A lot of white women already look pretty old in their early 20s, especially if they went through the stress of having and raising a kid. So that's possibly entering milf territory

If she's around 20, LOOKS 20, and she has a kid, that's not what 99% of people mean by "milf". Milf carries the positive connotation of having "life experience" and a maternal streak, which guys with closet mommy fetishes like. A young looking single mother is just a girl who made horrible life decisions. Not optimal for guys who like women younger, not optimal for guys who like women older either. The worst of both worlds.

90% of those 20s who had alot of stress with children or not are still looking younger than they even are and I mean the slavic whites, not the scandinavian, french, british etc. as it might look different there, I've met hundreds of people with alot of unimaginable traumas and stresses. I don't enjoy those 35+ milfs as it is not my target of women, but the younger ones I would like to spend a little of time but nothing more (let's be honest I am not interested into raising someone's else child) and yes I know what now people targets by milfs, but afterall I still remember what "Milf" really means and people tend to forget it nowadays.
Mar 9, 2022 2:35 PM

Jan 2013
MILF is in regards to a typical age group of mothers, not whether she is literally a mother, I can't believe this is actually an argument.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 10, 2022 6:55 AM

Feb 2022
Yeah, I like a milf if she's got a big dick!
Mar 10, 2022 8:11 AM

Aug 2020
depends on the MILF

not a big fan of wrinkles though if i'm honest

so sleepy...

did you need something?

Mar 11, 2022 1:40 PM

Dec 2021
My dick is leaking cum every other day due to how horny I am. I almost exploded when my dick brushed against a table. Fuck I need to have sex right now before I fuck myself.

Anyway... I find MILFs attractive but I would probably keep the limit to below my parents age for an affair. I would probably never start a relationship with a MILF even if I find them attractive because they would likely pass on before me.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 11, 2022 7:51 PM

Oct 2013
You break "MILF" down, it means "mom I'd like to have sexual relations with". Key word is "I'd". If I wouldn't want to do sexy sex with said mom, then they would in fact not be a "MILF". Therefore, anyone I'd considered to be one would have to be someone I found attractive. So, yes.
Mar 11, 2022 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
FanofAction said:
You break "MILF" down, it means "mom I'd like to have sexual relations with". Key word is "I'd". If I wouldn't want to do sexy sex with said mom, then they would in fact not be a "MILF". Therefore, anyone I'd considered to be one would have to be someone I found attractive. So, yes.

Not only a fan of action but a fan of culture I see.
Mar 11, 2022 8:10 PM

Oct 2013
LadyOfTheLeaves said:
FanofAction said:

Not only a fan of action but a fan of culture I see.

Well when you see such blatant misuse of one of the most important words in the English language for so long, you have to speak up.
Mar 12, 2022 1:39 PM
Jan 5, 2023 10:43 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Yes milfs are the best... Nothing like warm soothing effects a milf has on a young man

Jan 5, 2023 10:47 PM

Oct 2012
As stated before, MILF literally stands for "Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck", so they are hot by definition unless you like fucking ugly women. But more primary, the only difference between a mother and not-a-mother is the fact that they've had a child, so assuming they were hot before they had a child, then worked off the pregnancy weight a bit, I can't see why they can't be hot. There just shouldn't even be a difference.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 6, 2023 8:11 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Depends I suppose. If she already had a kid, then that's not really what I am looking for, in a relationship. But anything can change I suppose.

@AmityBlight
Yes, I know... that's why I brought up having a kid
DreamWindowJan 6, 2023 8:19 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jan 6, 2023 8:14 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
StarfireDragon said:
Depends I suppose. If she already had a kid, then that's not really what I am looking for, in a relationship. But anything can change I suppose.

The m in the stands for mom lol
Was this a typo?
Jan 6, 2023 9:39 AM

Oct 2022
No, not really, I dont really find people attractive in a conventual sense.
Jan 6, 2023 11:27 AM

May 2021
I've always had a thing for women older than me, so yes

Jan 7, 2023 7:29 PM

Oct 2016
They wouldnt really be MILFs to me if  I didn't find them attractive. But yeah I'm all for the MILFs and DILFs. 
Jan 8, 2023 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
Depends which ones. But yeah, I do like them, both real and fictional ones.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Jan 8, 2023 1:27 PM
Oct 2019
There are two kinds of people: Those that are attracted to MILFs because they have mommy issues, and those that aren't attracted to MILFs because they have mommy issues. I am the latter. 
Jan 8, 2023 2:20 PM
Jul 2021
>Do you find MILFs hot?"

No I don't, I use to find them "hot" back in the day I had several what we now call MILF's as clients, they were always good looking-ish, plenty of cash to burn, some were excellent in the sack. But they always had a weird smell and look to them, and 50%/60% of them looked desperate, alone, regretted the options they had taken in their life, acted/were clinging et cetera. 

I only went out with a lot of them because of the cash they had to burn and the tips they would usually leave.

Only on few occasions I went out with one because she was hot and I knew she was great between the bed sheets. 

On the other hand middle aged guys, oh boy 1000% better than any MILF's out there, 99% of all middle aged clients I had back in the day were super cool, nice, great in bed (better than the females of the same age), almost never any regrets, almost never clinging in any shape or form, almost better tippers than the females, funnier et cetera.

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jan 9, 2023 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
Yes, but there are problems that arise from actually dating one.
Such as the power imbalance of the other person thinking they're more mature than you are.
Jan 9, 2023 1:00 PM

Dec 2022
IRL? Hell no lol.

Anime? Absolutely yes. I fap to anime MILFS sometimes.
Jan 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Jun 2017
Man I love frogs                            
Weeb, gamer, cosplayer, and huge Kingdom Hearts fan
Jan 9, 2023 10:41 PM
Jul 2021
MatchaBlueberry said:
Dawizz said:
>Do you find MILFs hot?"

No I don't, I use to find them "hot" back in the day I had several what we now call MILF's as clients, they were always good looking-ish, plenty of cash to burn, some were excellent in the sack. But they always had a weird smell and look to them, and 50%/60% of them looked desperate, alone, regretted the options they had taken in their life, acted/were clinging et cetera. 

I only went out with a lot of them because of the cash they had to burn and the tips they would usually leave.

Only on few occasions I went out with one because she was hot and I knew she was great between the bed sheets. 

On the other hand middle aged guys, oh boy 1000% better than any MILF's out there, 99% of all middle aged clients I had back in the day were super cool, nice, great in bed (better than the females of the same age), almost never any regrets, almost never clinging in any shape or form, almost better tippers than the females, funnier et cetera.

i guess that's what they call a double-edged sword right there...

Just the average tribulations of a rent boy, and the normal reminiscence of said ex catamite & rent boy years into the future. Trying not to let go.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever liked a series so much that you read and watched both the anime and manga?

Rabnawaz2 - Yesterday

24 by Blankshi »»
1 hour ago

» It's been awhile so here's a quiz

Cneq - Jul 20

48 by Blankshi »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Sadists or Masochists?

H-A-M-M-Y - 9 hours ago

10 by Kwanthemaster »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » What area do you live in?

Spunkert - 10 hours ago

9 by Kwanthemaster »»
2 hours ago

» How good are you at organizing your life?

RobertBobert - 11 hours ago

9 by Kwanthemaster »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.