Forums
New
Title
Yes, the less horny gags, the better
39.6%
No, horny gags are important to this series
60.4%
864 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 27, 2021 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
I would be really annoyed by him, but wouldn't have that many problems with him being horny all the time, if they were adult women, or at least 16, 17+.

But they were kids, when he started being horny for them.
It doesn't matter how long you have been a virgin and a shut-in or anything ... you don't get horny for kids. Period.
Oct 27, 2021 6:49 PM
Jul 2018
its fine as long as they don't overdo it really
Oct 27, 2021 6:50 PM
May 2020
G1llette said:
Nothing is more entertaining than reading through a Mushoku Tensei thread where fans discuss in an echo chamber how Rudeus acting like a weird fucker is actually crucial to character development and world-building. You guys can like whatever u wanna like, but stop trying so hard to justify your weird obsession with perverted characters, it's weird.
Also, people saying that this anime is for 'mature people' are perhaps the most comical people I've seen on this site.

Holy shit, someone came here for the exact same reason as me.
Oct 27, 2021 7:22 PM
Mar 2017
No. I can watch this series for what it is and not worry about things that don't accommodate to my real world views.
Oct 27, 2021 7:54 PM

Jul 2016
Don't know if "better" but I would definitely cringe less each episode.
Oct 27, 2021 9:59 PM

Apr 2012
I have nothing against ecchi, but in this show it is often as grotesque as the show thinks you are a 50-year-old otaku with a dakimakura and waifu poster on the wall.
Oct 27, 2021 11:14 PM
Sep 2019
In retrospect, it made the novels better to me because of his growth as a much better version of himself.
Oct 28, 2021 3:53 AM
Dec 2017
I ususally find them funny, the context of the scenes is comedic so they don't bother me. But i guess that after seeing stuff like monogatari I developed some of resistance to this kind of cringe
Oct 28, 2021 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
Well, even if you remove the horny gags then it's still not good.
Oct 28, 2021 7:24 AM

Apr 2019
tbh I don't really mind his antics, I think it's consistent character writing. He's always been like that, of course he can change but old habits die hard and I think it will be lessen according to LN readers.
Oct 28, 2021 8:02 AM
Nov 2015
horny gags are there to highlight his personality, and his character development when he does horny gags less in the future
Oct 28, 2021 9:09 AM

Feb 2021
it doesn't, but the fans like it, it would be better without them
Oct 28, 2021 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
ugh no . drop this anime already if you find those scenes are cringe . i cant deny hes a pedo but i couldnt care less. im not going to get mad and talk some sense to a fucking fictional character
Oct 28, 2021 1:25 PM

Nov 2009
You can tell who has and has not read the WN/LN. This is part of Rudeus' development.
Oct 28, 2021 2:41 PM
May 2017
If his behavior was reserved for older women, the backlash would have been considerably lower. It is funny sometimes, but the jokes are more often than not, in poor taste.

But being completely honest, there would be criticism even if he got with older women. Because then that would make them the pedo creeps for getting with an adolescent kid. So unless Rudeus remained completely abstinent his entire life (or waited till he was of age and went after grandmas) then there would always be some type of moral dilemma.

Hot-take here, but I believe one of the main reason's why Rudeus gets this criticism in particular is because the audience is constantly reminded that he used to be a repulsive basement dweller. His internal monologues use the voice of his past self rather than the current one, and whenever he talks with God in his realm, his soul still takes the appearance of basement dweller. The reason I made this point is because there's another anime airing right now with a similar premise. "The World's Finest Assassin Gets Revived As An Aristocrat". Both mc's were grown men who died and got revived in a fantasy world, getting to keep their memories and previous experience. The mc in the other anime Lugh, however isn't a pervert. But he does find himself in sexual situations with women his physical age, and eventually get engaged to a few of them. Lugh doesn't monologue in his old man voice, and we don't see much of his past self anymore. So it's very easy to forget or at the very least dismiss how old he really is mentally. This anime is just starting but I already know it won't receive an inch of the backlash than MT does. Even if Rudeus was more like Lugh, people would at the very least be able to label the both of them groomers, due to their advanced experience
Oct 28, 2021 2:56 PM
Jun 2021
its just an easy way to tell people that rudeus is a shitty person. it shows how an mc can be flawed and not perfect like every other mc in isekai that used mt's tropes. a lot of people that enjoy mt aren't here for the ecchi shit (at least i hope not) but they want to see the character progress over the course of the long story. he's obviously not going to become a better person so early into the series that would end up being around 100 episodes if they adapted everything. can't wait for people to stop bitching about this when we get to the halfway point of the series. maybe then it won't get spammed with 1's just because of the mc not being what they wanted him to be.
Oct 28, 2021 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Personally yes, A lot of it isn't handled very tastefully. Good show or not, it's evident that this show has moral problems. Not to mention, I don't give a fuck about character development that revolves around being a pedo, that doesn't justify a thing. In all seriousness, unless you're someone with a mental age around 12, who enjoys those scene?
removed-userOct 28, 2021 3:24 PM
Oct 28, 2021 4:10 PM
Feb 2021
beyondhorne said:
its just an easy way to tell people that rudeus is a shitty person. it shows how an mc can be flawed and not perfect like every other mc in isekai that used mt's tropes. a lot of people that enjoy mt aren't here for the ecchi shit (at least i hope not) but they want to see the character progress over the course of the long story. he's obviously not going to become a better person so early into the series that would end up being around 100 episodes if they adapted everything. can't wait for people to stop bitching about this when we get to the halfway point of the series. maybe then it won't get spammed with 1's just because of the mc not being what they wanted him to be.

The thing is, though, being a pedophile isn't something you can just "fix" through building up your personal character and working to be a better person. Portraying pedophilia as a "flaw" that Rudeus must "grow out of" is a very poor portrayal of what pedophilia actually is, and really makes the whole thing seem rather skeevy and almost excusatory. "Pedophiles are just people who had some bad experiences. If they can understand it's wrong and harmful and work hard and try to improve themselves, they won't be attracted to children anymore!" That isn't how it works.

Make Rudeus a flawed person, fine. Make him a pervert, or an asshole, or some other thing that is actually a flaw in someone's character that they can improve. But making him a pedophile is the wrong way to go about properly capturing a redemption and growth story, because you can't "grow past" an ingrained attraction to children.
Oct 28, 2021 4:35 PM
Jun 2021
MugenNoShirayuki said:
beyondhorne said:

The thing is, though, being a pedophile isn't something you can just "fix" through building up your personal character and working to be a better person. Portraying pedophilia as a "flaw" that Rudeus must "grow out of" is a very poor portrayal of what pedophilia actually is, and really makes the whole thing seem rather skeevy and almost excusatory. "Pedophiles are just people who had some bad experiences. If they can understand it's wrong and harmful and work hard and try to improve themselves, they won't be attracted to children anymore!" That isn't how it works.

Make Rudeus a flawed person, fine. Make him a pervert, or an asshole, or some other thing that is actually a flaw in someone's character that they can improve. But making him a pedophile is the wrong way to go about properly capturing a redemption and growth story, because you can't "grow past" an ingrained attraction to children.

you're thinking about it like this is a real person. of course a real person can't just "grow out" of being a pedo. im saying that it is clear to see how he has grown to be more of a good person in the latest volumes and how there is no pedo behavior in them. of course they aren't gonna state "i am no longer a pedophile!" in the book, they tell you how he's progressed by you reading the story throughout. the things he's experienced in his old life and early in his new life push him to become a better person later on since he now realizes his faults. so in conclusion, can you suddenly stop being a pedophile in real life? no. can you show how you've grown as a person and learn from your mistakes to add a bit of depth to a character in a story? yes.
Oct 28, 2021 10:18 PM

Jun 2021
Without the horny gags rudeus character will get less popularity so the horny gags are really important
Oct 29, 2021 12:48 AM

Jan 2021
Yes, this show is just about the main character being a pedophile with unnecessary underage fanservice and some isekai shit (because isekai is somehow popular lmao)
Oct 29, 2021 1:57 AM
Nov 2018
Would Arnold Schwarzenegger be a better actor if he was castrated? We will never know. It would be a different person.

Why don't you write a better story without any cringy things you don't like?

No, it wouldn't be better. It would be different. There are plenty of different stories in the world.
Oct 29, 2021 2:20 AM
Mar 2021
I never really thought about Rudy beeing a pedophil, more like he jumps on every women, who dares to be near him, so omniphil ... idk. Don't @ me.

In terms of horny gags, i mostly found them funny, but i prefer the LN/WN version, because of his ridicolous monoloques (i.e. when a female bodypart comes near his mouth he reflexivly licks them or his reasoning for the barn scene)

Some moments breached my personal line (i.e. his monoloque about forming Sylphy as his perfect wife; the worst for me comes in 5-6 eps. if they adapt it like in the LN)

Skipable? Sure, but it wouldn't be MT anymore. It's the author's choice and i personally like it.
Oct 29, 2021 12:48 PM

Nov 2013
Rudeus is a big turn-off for me personally. I kind of feel sad that so many people chose no lol, but neither am I surprised. Otherwise, this show would not be so popular. I call it bait for horny teenagers (at the end of the day, Rudy is a fictional character - a creation of the author), others call it legendary writing. Suit yourself.
Oct 30, 2021 12:57 PM
Feb 2021
beyondhorne said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

you're thinking about it like this is a real person. of course a real person can't just "grow out" of being a pedo. im saying that it is clear to see how he has grown to be more of a good person in the latest volumes and how there is no pedo behavior in them. of course they aren't gonna state "i am no longer a pedophile!" in the book, they tell you how he's progressed by you reading the story throughout. the things he's experienced in his old life and early in his new life push him to become a better person later on since he now realizes his faults. so in conclusion, can you suddenly stop being a pedophile in real life? no. can you show how you've grown as a person and learn from your mistakes to add a bit of depth to a character in a story? yes.

But I don't care about Rudeus growing as a person and learning from his mistakes, because my biggest issue with him is the fact that he is a pedophile.
Oct 30, 2021 1:48 PM
Jun 2021
[/quote]

But I don't care about Rudeus growing as a person and learning from his mistakes, because my biggest issue with him is the fact that he is a pedophile.[/quote]

Then you've missed the whole point of the story. idk what to tell you 🧍‍♂️
Oct 30, 2021 5:38 PM

May 2019
The whole point of the story: Rudeus since second episode already improved a lot from his previous self, EXCEPT for being a disgusting mineta with adult mind.

What is the meaning of this? What is harder for changing in life: change from being a useless coward traumatized neet (done)... Or change from being a pervert? (undone)

Oh Novel Author who can't show his face, What is Your Wisdom?

I don't know for him, but my explanation for that is simple: Being a pervert never was and never will be considered something Rudeus must change. Try to deny this.
Rob7Oct 30, 2021 6:04 PM
Oct 30, 2021 5:52 PM

May 2018
Subham2942 said:
Well since Rudeus is so horny all the time it keeps reminding us that he used to be an ugly 34 year old hikikomori in his past life and had not left the house for 15-20 years. Not to mention he is a total virgin, can you imagine staying virgin for 45 years? It's no wonder he is trying to get laid all the time...and reincarnation will not suddenly change a man so quickly, a man who was jerking off during his parents' funeral.
Seeing Rudeus grow through out the series is what makes this show even better...you can already see how much he holds back around Eris.
I have not read the WN/LN but I believe (or hope) that these gags will get toned down as we go on and especially once he gets laid for real.

My friend is a virgin. Turns 40 next year. If you don't count rape, I'm 31 and a virgin and don't plan to change my way of life.
I'm 100% satisfied with my life and fapping to well drawn SSBBW/IMMOBILE anime girls on deviantArt.
...wait. That was supposed to be a secret...
Nov 1, 2021 3:05 AM

Jul 2012
I think they were okay at the beginning and established Rudeus' character. But i think its getting a bit boring and out of place. Like in the 4th episode, he was peeking on the 2 cat girls and Eris later on to be found by the catdad. That whole sequence was just a waste of time and unneeded. There is a limit to doing the same jokes over and over again before they lose their meaning.

It would be better for the story if all these pedobaits and horny moments slowed down (or disappeared completely). Like i can understand a scene where he goes "WHOA BOOBIES". But it shouldn't take more than few seconds really.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2021 3:27 AM

Jan 2021
It's not a gag, it's part of his character that is explained in detail.

If he was a perv just because sure, but there are reasons he is that way, it might be uncomfortable but it's still important, plus the character is reaching puberty so if he was like that before you can imagine naturally it could get worse before it gets better.
Nov 1, 2021 3:44 AM

Oct 2019
Nonono... I'm not pedophilia or something like that. But, if you read the Novel, this ecchi pedo thing is actually kinda important for Rudeus Development.
Nov 1, 2021 4:37 AM

Aug 2016
its not important and in fact some of it could be avoided, but since it makes SJWs and moral-t*rds get mad, Im good with it.
:v
Nov 1, 2021 5:09 AM
May 2020
I think it's Rudeus just being himself. His personality from the past life still there even tough he reincarnated into fantasy world. So I don't mind if the studio keep it.
Nov 3, 2021 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
No. Japan dont give a shit what your bitch ass think, keep getting mad over a fictional character
Nov 3, 2021 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
The horny gags being reduced would salvage this show a little. Rudeus can and does have more flaws than his horniness, but people act like removing these gags would leave him as a flawless character which just feels so false. (Okay I worded that like they should remove his horny behaviour, just reduce it like the tiniest bit or make the moments he does perv feel more important instead of just throwaway)

The only reason I feel people want it in is because it makes people upset, which is just pathetic behaviour If I'm being honest. (Okay not everyone, but the louder majority. Literally the post above me is one I just realised >-<)
removed-userNov 3, 2021 6:11 PM
Nov 3, 2021 6:03 PM

Jan 2021
J_Tea said:
The horny gags being reduced would salvage this show a little. Rudeus can and does have more flaws than his horniness, but people act like removing these gags would leave him as a flawless character which just feels so false.

The only reason I feel people want it in is because it makes people upset, which is just pathetic behaviour If I'm being honest.
or because it's accurate to the character that has been built up to this point?

It might be confronting but who wants a flawless character anyway.

So No your statement of ''the only reason X'' doesn't apply here.
Nov 3, 2021 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
dabdabgoose said:
J_Tea said:
The horny gags being reduced would salvage this show a little. Rudeus can and does have more flaws than his horniness, but people act like removing these gags would leave him as a flawless character which just feels so false.

The only reason I feel people want it in is because it makes people upset, which is just pathetic behaviour If I'm being honest.

I literally just stated that I didn't want a flawless character, but reading seems to be the last thing you planned to do.
Nov 3, 2021 6:11 PM

Jan 2021
J_Tea said:
dabdabgoose said:

I literally just stated that I didn't want a flawless character, but reading seems to be the last thing you planned to do.
That was just a minor point I was making but the main criticism of what I said on your post stands, the creepiness is his major flaw, not his only obviously there is alot more, but if you take out the major flaw or minimize it you can't just say people only want that to stay because it makes others butthurt it is his character whether you like it or not.
Nov 3, 2021 6:11 PM

May 2019
A solid advantage about the people who really think that the perv jokes are important.

And it because i kinda forced a polarization in the poll.

Another why to ask it could be:

- With less Rudi's Perv Jokes, the anime for you:

a) Would be better, the jokes spoil the anime.

b) Not better but not worse, the horny jokes are irrelevant and unnecessary.

c Would be worse, the jokes are important.

Pretty sure that most would vote for B, with C in second place.
Rob7Nov 3, 2021 6:16 PM
Nov 3, 2021 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
dabdabgoose said:
J_Tea said:

That was just a minor point I was making but the main criticism of what I said on your post stands, the creepiness is his major flaw, not his only obviously there is alot more, but if you take out the major flaw or minimize it you can't just say people only want that to stay because it makes others butthurt it is his character whether you like it or not.

How about instead of minimise you take those scenes where he's perving and treat them less like fanservice. Do we need to see the naked underage girls bathing to know what he's looking at? - Some would say yes, I would personally say no. I'm a smart individual, I know exactly what he's perving at. Just treat the female cast with just a-bit more respect in that regard, or is that too much to ask?

Just to clarify I did like episode 14 and 15, there are aspects of the show I do like, there are just more that hold it back for me. I don't know, this show is just a can of worms for me lol.
Nov 3, 2021 6:31 PM

Jan 2021
J_Tea said:
dabdabgoose said:

How about instead of minimise you take those scenes where he's perving and treat them less like fanservice. Do we need to see the naked underage girls bathing to know what he's looking at? - Some would say yes, I would personally say no. I'm a smart individual, I know exactly what he's perving at. Just treat the female cast with just a-bit more respect in that regard, or is that too much to ask?

Just to clarify I did like episode 14 and 15, there are aspects of the show I do like, there are just more that hold it back for me. I don't know, this show is just a can of worms for me lol.
When you put it like that I can agree, though because it's not a live action it's alot easier to stomach honestly the thought of this show being a live action gives me PTSD when I think about it lol.
Nov 3, 2021 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
dabdabgoose said:
J_Tea said:

When you put it like that I can agree, though because it's not a live action it's alot easier to stomach honestly the thought of this show being a live action gives me PTSD when I think about it lol.

I'm glad we could come to a somewhat agreement. Apologies for my rude introduction. 🤝
Nov 3, 2021 6:46 PM

Jan 2021
J_Tea said:
dabdabgoose said:

I'm glad we could come to a somewhat agreement. Apologies for my rude introduction. 🤝
In reference to the poll I can see the confusion.
Nov 3, 2021 6:52 PM

May 2018
No it would be worse, it's a good normie filter.
Nov 6, 2021 4:10 AM

Feb 2018
Yeah, totally! There are way too many perverted jokes, but that's not all! The author has some really twisted sense of humor. Also, in my opinion, this twisted sense of humor also shows in the narrative in moments in which Rudeus seems to be punished without even doing anything wrong (though that seems to be a commom trope in anime of this type).
Nov 6, 2021 6:51 AM

Jan 2021
Harucchan said:
Yeah, totally! There are way too many perverted jokes, but that's not all! The author has some really twisted sense of humor. Also, in my opinion, this twisted sense of humor also shows in the narrative in moments in which Rudeus seems to be punished without even doing anything wrong (though that seems to be a commom trope in anime of this type).
Paul had high expectations for him but they where unrealistic, Rudy could of told his story more accurately which wouldn't of made Paul lash out as much but he likely did that so his dad wouldn't worry but it had the opposite effect.

I wouldn't compare it to other tropes in Animes as they usually do it for the twist even if it makes no sense, this scene can make total sense when you understand the characters.

I do think Paul is mostly in the wrong but overall it's a misunderstanding combined with frustration, Paul looked like a broken man and lashed out.

The beast people prison thing though was a bit stupid imo, they never let him speak and tell them his point of view and instantly thought he was at fault despite dead smugglers everywhere.
Nov 6, 2021 7:32 AM

Oct 2012
Before reading the Novel: Yes they ruin the experience and should be cut.

After reading the Novel: They are needed to make him unlikeable and act as a barometer for growth, but it could serve to have been cut down for reader comfort. Because I think most can agree on both sides Rudeus is pretty vile in this respect.

With the books it's very none descriptive. With the anime in translating to the visual medium you definitely could argue they sexed things up at times for titillations and could have cut more, but what is considered titillations to one might not be the same for others. So is it fan service or is it narratively important? The answer is likely ... yes? It's not like it can't be both.

Funny enough the village cat girl bathing scene, which is arguably the most unneeded in the show thus far could be considered foreshadowing with the hindsight of the novels. Now if that was the director's intent? Impossible to say. Even then it was likely unneeded if it was for that and fan service alone.
Nov 6, 2021 9:52 PM

Feb 2018
dabdabgoose said:
Harucchan said:
Paul had high expectations for him but they where unrealistic, Rudy could of told his story more accurately which wouldn't of made Paul lash out as much but he likely did that so his dad wouldn't worry but it had the opposite effect.

I wouldn't compare it to other tropes in Animes as they usually do it for the twist even if it makes no sense, this scene can make total sense when you understand the characters.

I do think Paul is mostly in the wrong but overall it's a misunderstanding combined with frustration, Paul looked like a broken man and lashed out.

The beast people prison thing though was a bit stupid imo, they never let him speak and tell them his point of view and instantly thought he was at fault despite dead smugglers everywhere.

Yeah, I agree with you, though I wasn't really talking about the discussion with Paul (still, it falls under the same logic). To me, it started with Rudeus having to be on his own under some noble relatives household, having to be constrained due to intricate family politics he knew nothing about. I'm sure there are some other moments, but this was the one that first drew my attention. I won't even mention the florest prison, because that thing was so stupid it just made me annoyed. I guess it was supposed to be funny, but I honestly wasn't amused at all.

Regarding the thing I said about this kind of trope being common in other anime, I meant making the MC suffer for some sort of comeback in which he'll have a "in your face" kind of moment. I guess it's a legitimate technique of writing, but I don't like it. You can see it in anime such as Tate no Yuusha, Re:Zero, Bokutachi no Remake, Tsukimichi, Mahouka Koukou no Rottosei, Fumetsu no Anata e, Jujutsu Kaisen, No Guns Life, Dororo and so many others (these are just some that I managed to remember). The only anime in which I appreciated this trope being used was Naruto, because I could see how it benefited the story and the character growth; at other anime, I just think they seem kind of pointless. I wonder why mangaka like to use it so much... Maybe Japanese are a bit sadistic, I don't know. Still, this is mostly what I meant.
HarucchanNov 6, 2021 9:59 PM
Nov 7, 2021 2:52 AM
Feb 2021
Harucchan said:
dabdabgoose said:

Yeah, I agree with you, though I wasn't really talking about the discussion with Paul (still, it falls under the same logic). To me, it started with Rudeus having to be on his own under some noble relatives household, having to be constrained due to intricate family politics he knew nothing about. I'm sure there are some other moments, but this was the one that first drew my attention. I won't even mention the florest prison, because that thing was so stupid it just made me annoyed. I guess it was supposed to be funny, but I honestly wasn't amused at all.

Regarding the thing I said about this kind of trope being common in other anime, I meant making the MC suffer for some sort of comeback in which he'll have a "in your face" kind of moment. I guess it's a legitimate technique of writing, but I don't like it. You can see it in anime such as Tate no Yuusha, Re:Zero, Bokutachi no Remake, Tsukimichi, Mahouka Koukou no Rottosei, Fumetsu no Anata e, Jujutsu Kaisen, No Guns Life, Dororo and so many others (these are just some that I managed to remember). The only anime in which I appreciated this trope being used was Naruto, because I could see how it benefited the story and the character growth; at other anime, I just think they seem kind of pointless. I wonder why mangaka like to use it so much... Maybe Japanese are a bit sadistic, I don't know. Still, this is mostly what I meant.

The reason for that trope's use is catharsis. Lots of people have moments in their lives when they feel they were treated or judged unfairly, and would love for the opportunity to prove how "amazing" they really are. So by making the self-insert go through that, the audience gets to live out their fantasy of showing off how everyone was wrong to judge them vicariously through their success.
Nov 7, 2021 1:38 PM

Feb 2018
MugenNoShirayuki said:

The reason for that trope's use is catharsis. Lots of people have moments in their lives when they feel they were treated or judged unfairly, and would love for the opportunity to prove how "amazing" they really are. So by making the self-insert go through that, the audience gets to live out their fantasy of showing off how everyone was wrong to judge them vicariously through their success.

Well, it makes sense, specially in a strict country like Japan. They are so adamant to tradition and social conducts, it'd be fair to guess lots of people would have repressed feelings. I had a similar kind of view, but a bit different: I thought they were projecting their own resentments in the main character, so seeing him suffer would make them feel a bit better about themselves hahahaha. Still, what you said makes more sense! (:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

467 by MRP044 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

274 by marta_valse »»
Today, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

274 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

470 by DarkKozueSensei »»
Yesterday, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

291 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.