Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 20, 2021 5:19 AM
Dec 2017
I have dark moon as well as the 3rd game on my switch which is one of the games i'm playing atm and what do you think about the games? I like them alot!

Oct 20, 2021 5:51 AM

Feb 2016
I liked the 1st game, but not the 2nd. I no longer pay attention to the franchise.
その目だれの目?
Oct 20, 2021 11:31 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
I still haven't played any of the Luigi's Mansion games... they look really cool though and I like the "Game Boy Horror" pun in the first game.
Oct 20, 2021 2:47 PM
Dec 2017
Fario-P said:
I still haven't played any of the Luigi's Mansion games... they look really cool though and I like the "Game Boy Horror" pun in the first game.

Luigi's Mansion is a really creepy game and its awesome seein Luigi get some love.

The o.g game is also on the 3ds.

Oct 20, 2021 3:05 PM

Nov 2011
it was one of the first games i played on GC, and it was really fun! i remember spending a lot of time just trying to find the hidden gems and what-not. the boss fights were awesome as well!
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 20, 2021 3:46 PM

Jul 2012
I only played the third game and watched a lot of the first game and while the third had a couple obtuse puzzles overall the game was a lot of fun. Never did try out the multiplayer mode though.
Granted they aren't particularly long games and they really try to sell the replay-ability aspect which they don't do super well, but for a quick one off collectable/puzzle game I'd say it's worth getting into.
Oct 20, 2021 5:05 PM

Feb 2010
i liked the 1st one because it blended the atmosphere perfectly.

the newer ones don't really catch the mix between horror and comedy and almost completely abandoned the semi horror aspect the first one had. they are good games, but not what i look for in luigi's mansion.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 27, 2022 9:23 PM
Dec 2017
DreamingBeats said:
it was one of the first games i played on GC, and it was really fun! i remember spending a lot of time just trying to find the hidden gems and what-not. the boss fights were awesome as well!

The boss fights for luigis mansion games are really indeed creative

May 15, 2022 11:21 AM
Dec 2017
hazarddex said:
i liked the 1st one because it blended the atmosphere perfectly.

the newer ones don't really catch the mix between horror and comedy and almost completely abandoned the semi horror aspect the first one had. they are good games, but not what i look for in luigi's mansion.

Luigis Mansion as an m rated game lol make that happen lets make it like parasite eve.

May 19, 2022 10:53 AM

Sep 2012
Luigi's Mansion 1: Loved the mansion, the atmosphere (only Luigi's Mansion to be semi-creepy) loved the mansion-themed ghost bosses, love the nostalgia.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon: This one literally lost my interest after the 3rd mansion. I didn't like that they ditched the themed ghosts from just colorful goofy looking ones. The big end mansion boss fights were cool, but aside from that, it was a huge disappointment having the hype of the 1st game pushing me.

Luigi's Mansion 3: Didn't expect much after Dark Moon, it was surprisingly really good. The hotel levels were all unique, and interesting. The themed ghosts make a return, the puzzles for the most part were fun, and the difficulty was by far the toughest of the 3 games (which in a sense is good for me now that I'm an adult, take notes Pokemon nudge nudge)

[center]Verdict:

1. Luigi's Mansion 1
2. Luigi's Mansion 3
3. Luigi's Mansion Dark Doo Doo

TL;DR: Luigi's Mansion 1 is GOATed. :)
May 21, 2022 2:57 AM

Aug 2021
I’ve played 1 and 3
3 is a masterpiece, I love that game
1 was pretty good also, I played the 3ds version
May 23, 2022 6:14 PM

Jun 2015
I've only played (and finished) the first game. It was okay, different from other Mario games, it has its moments, but it's kinda dark and... confusing at moments.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
May 23, 2022 6:23 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I played the first one again not too long ago. Only took me a couple hours to complete, but the game still has a lot of charm too it, and is still fun to play.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
May 31, 2022 11:33 PM

Dec 2018
I thought, wow, you can see where Nintendo changed their approach to Luigi's Mansion and kept using that way for future games. That's fair since there's like a big year gap from when they released the 1st game to Dark Moon.

Personally, the later games are not in my interest. I played Luigi's Mansion 1 & 2 but not 3. I liked the 1st game more because of the variety of human ghosts they had with their background stories and mini boss-like fights. I also think it's more suspenseful than later games. Still, I thought the puzzles improved in being fun and creative from GameCube Luigi's Mansion to Dark Moon.
Sep 25, 2022 6:25 PM
Dec 2017
Maumuu said:
I thought, wow, you can see where Nintendo changed their approach to Luigi's Mansion and kept using that way for future games. That's fair since there's like a big year gap from when they released the 1st game to Dark Moon.

Personally, the later games are not in my interest. I played Luigi's Mansion 1 & 2 but not 3. I liked the 1st game more because of the variety of human ghosts they had with their background stories and mini boss-like fights. I also think it's more suspenseful than later games. Still, I thought the puzzles improved in being fun and creative from GameCube Luigi's Mansion to Dark Moon.

I would love to see the human ghosts in mario rpgs now.

Oct 17, 2022 6:48 AM
Dec 2017
anyone else would like to share their thoughts?

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

56 by BitChilly »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
3 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
6 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.