Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 29, 2021 10:04 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Some bullshit. Seira was great and she deserves the best. Like what kinda crap is it to have someone drop their dreams for some other person? I hope Suzu catches hell and doesn't win in the end. I don't care about their little agreement to outdo each other, it's all bs. And why the heck did she have to be convinced so hard to continue singing? I don't know how I can cheer for a main character who had to have someone else fall just to cheer her up in order to pursue her dream. What a joke. THAT'S who you gave up your spot for? Pathetic.

Like seriously. Realistically let's say I get an artist's alley table over my friend or something. My friend really wanted that table, but yo I've been working hard on getting my art good enough to get a table since I was a kid. I've been rejected over and over and I finally made it. But woe, I decide to check on my buddy and see how bad they want the table-- they're not even sure if they want to continue art now and show no drive to try to get better. They're just acting defeated. At that point, honestly, they're being a baby. Why would I give up my table to encourage such cruddy behavior? If you want to keep doing art then keep doing art, not just because you can make it into an artist alley or not. The hell? No idea why someone would give their spot up to someone they hardly know when they're displaying behavior like that. Heart condition or no, it's just not even deserved. Additionally, when it comes to the artist alley, the organizers might be annoyed enough to not invite EITHER of us back.
I'm sure I'll get over it, but it really is annoying.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 3, 2023 7:49 PM
Jan 2018
the animation sucked
Feb 21, 2023 12:57 AM

Nov 2013
So, this fatso is Nodoka's mother. She looks more like her kidnapper.
Seira is totally wrong. I think her win was legit.  Bitch felt on her ass, so boo-hoo, maybe she needs a medical attention, not an idol debut. Also Seira betrayed all those people who yelled for her. Why didn't they show actual dialogue with Seira's explanations? Or this phrase "Girls be ambitious" is some kind of spell with which you can explain any BS?
And Rena was totally right when she shamed Suzune for her hypocrisy.
The ED was gorgeous! I wish everything happened in this ending has be shown in the future episodes, but i highly doubt it.
Shiori is my fav. She is such a traditional ojio-sama. I think her interactions with the others will be most interesting.
I hate sporto girl, she looks like a dude. Who yelled for her, paedos?
So, Rena is going to be obvious Suzune's rival and main opponent in the final. Most predictable.
GvendolineMar 3, 2023 11:32 AM
Jun 2, 2023 7:41 PM
Jun 2023
kawaiiiiiiiiiii
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» A quick question about the “Mixed Media” description for the “Source” field

RudeRedis - Aug 17, 2023

1 by ItsukaShido16 »»
Aug 18, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Selection Project Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2021

104 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:13 PM

Poll: » Idoly Pride vs Selection Project

Kanishq42069 - Dec 24, 2021

12 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 8, 2023 4:29 AM

Poll: » Selection Project Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 24, 2021

55 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 7, 2023 4:14 PM

Poll: » Selection Project Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 17, 2021

34 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 5, 2023 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.