Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, getting hit in the face by a frying pan...Satoko is savage.

On the other hand, I thought the fight between Rika and Satoko was actually kinda amusing. It still had the horror element to it but also looked like popcorn entertainment. I'd say this was probably the most action packed episode in a Higurashi series. They went all out this time.
Sep 23, 2021 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
Now my fear is that they're gonna rush through Satokowashi-hen...OR JUST NOT DO IT AT ALL. And indeed I was right of the anime compressing all of Satokowashi-hen in these final 2 episodes.

Rika's got the shock of her life, now knowing that Satoko is behind it all, but that doesn't stop her tyranny of withholding Rika from her grasp. No matter how many loops they have to go through, Satoko will torture Rika until she gives up her dream to enter St. Lucia's and not leave Hinamizawa. DAMN Satoko is brutal TO THE MAX.

Rika's comeback to stop Satoko at the Watanagashi Festival, she's had enough and returns Satoko back with instant karma. It's a relentless showdown between these 2 girls, and no one side will ever concede defeat while Eua enjoys this moment with the conflicting Hanyuu who is powerless to do anything.

Hanyuu's only miracle left that is Rika cannot die, not just yet. And so it becomes Satoko with Oyashiro-sama's sword vs. Rika transforming into Hanyuu's spirit to add that supernatural feeling to finish the chapter of despair and reignite hope.

This is a fight to the death in many parallel loops. Is there any hope left for the protagonist and antagonist of this wild Sotsu chapter?
Sep 23, 2021 8:05 AM
Nov 2014
Was I even watching Higurashi anymore? Or was this Passione's attempt at doing a Dragon Ball thing out of the show? (It doesn't help that my stream at one stage dropped to like 360p-ish so it wasn't even crisp enough.)

There were only about four good things in this episode: the OP sequences literally being part of the series (but their actual inclusion was questionable at best), their use of the OST from the 2006 Deengurashi, their use of what honestly sounded to me like the Gundam 00 S2/movie soundtrack (then again this is Kawai at the end of the day), and the fact that the episode was paced quick enough to actually make it fly past rather quickly - this honestly felt like the fastest 24 minutes out of the entire Sotsu so far.

Possible ending to the story from my point of view:
> Hanyuu Ex Machina in some variety and flavour, or
> Rika just kills Satoko for good without Hanyuu or Eua's interference (predictable, but not in line with the show's general storybuilding), or
> mutual KO of sorts, or
> the power of friendship and an automatic drop of the Story element on my scoring grid to 2/10.
Where shall you go with this, Ryukishi, or will it even finish now?
TranslatorPSSep 23, 2021 8:30 AM
Sep 23, 2021 8:09 AM
Apr 2021
There's no redemption for this shitfest
So you telling me that Mion, Keichi and Rena just stand still while Satoko shot Rika then herself and the didn't even tried to do something? Not to mention "Rika vs Satoko compilation" that was straight up stupid as fuck cringe... bruh, whoever write and direct this are braindead mf
Sep 23, 2021 8:13 AM

Apr 2018
Si1verR0se said:
So you telling me that Mion, Keichi and Rena just stand still while Satoko shot Rika then herself and the didn't even tried to do something? Not to mention "Rika vs Satoko compilation" that was straight up stupid as fuck cringe... bruh, whoever write and direct this are braindead mf

If you're telling me you expected them to actually do something when they see Satoko has a gun it's painfully obvious that you don't understand basic human nature. It took about 5 seconds from the gun to the shot, young teenagers wouldn't do anything because they'd be too shocked, same with most adults too.
Sep 23, 2021 8:25 AM
Apr 2021
ToshiroIto said:
Si1verR0se said:

If you're telling me you expected them to actually do something when they see Satoko has a gun it's painfully obvious that you don't understand basic human nature. It took about 5 seconds from the gun to the shot, young teenagers wouldn't do anything because they'd be too shocked, same with most adults too.

If you're telling me that they're friends, then you clearly never read OG Higurashi.
"Yea it's just take like 5 seconds to shoot", well then tell me why the fuck the didn't try to do anything after first shot? Okay, let's say they were shocked. Tell me why the hell they didn't try to do anything on Watanagashi? Gonna say "They were shocked too"?
Sep 23, 2021 8:55 AM

Feb 2019
Best Higu episode all time for me so far. First half was extremely hard to watch. Especially Rika using the hot skillet and the fork to kill Rika out of nowhere. There’s been some brutal shit in Higurashi but that’s up there for me.

Second half I didn’t know if I was watching DBZ or what lmao but it was awesome. Loved the Satoko and Rika fight once they took on goddess forms. So much emotion and pain on both sides was evident.

Next week’s finale is gonna be insane, idk how either of them will bring themselves to kill the other
Marinate1016Sep 23, 2021 8:59 AM
Sep 23, 2021 8:57 AM

Jul 2012
This episode was fucking amazing, holy shit. Catharsis at its finest, slow burn af build up so far, and we exploded in epic proportions in this episode!

Eua just changing scenarios and giving them powers as the fight progressed, I must agree with her, this was GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!

So that's where all the REAL budget went after all. We got a fucking Dragon Ball Z battle in Higurashi, this was way more fun than it has any right to be.

The one thing I hate in this ep is that it ends lol

Now THIS is my bombastic Ryukishi "bullshit but fantastic" action packed finale I know and love from WTC climaxes. It makes sense in context (quite literal godlike powers at play), but I rather not consider it at all haha

Brutally epic battle shounen episode, likely the best showdown I've seen in this season somehow, and it's not even the genre for that.

My enjoyment alone made this 5/5 to me. Let the finale be just as awesome please.
DanpmssSep 23, 2021 9:13 AM
Sep 23, 2021 8:58 AM

Jun 2021
Might be the funniest episode of the season

This is turning into a parody. This is not meant to be taken serious, right?

I'll say that the animation was top notch in this episode.
Sep 23, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2014
This is so stupid it's actually good.
Sep 23, 2021 9:00 AM

Aug 2021
holy fuck, this episode was bad. i thought the previous episodes were fine at worst but damn. going to lower that 7/10 score i had as we speak. satoko in this episode is just so... passione why did you do this

edit: i said that before they fought with their goddess forms... what even is this show at this point? am i watching a parody or something??
luminalitySep 23, 2021 9:07 AM
Sep 23, 2021 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
This is the best Sotsu episode so far. They went all out for trying to kill each other in this episode.
Let's goooooooo!!!!!!!! Rika. It's time for you to fight back.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 23, 2021 9:02 AM

May 2020
Entertaining, but still conflicted about it. Seeing Rika/Satoko get what she deserved was the best feeling ever. This still feels like a parody of what Sotsu was expected to be.

Yeah, this is for sure going to end next ep. There is no chance this is going to drag out any longer.

...and people thought Kira was a feverdream. What the hell happened to Ryuukishi, was he on drugs? Did Passione Drug him?

Sad thing is. Leaker leaked this some time ago. Literally this.
People didnt believe it because of how dumb it is.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiSep 23, 2021 2:04 PM
Sep 23, 2021 9:06 AM

Apr 2009
Finally the "It's so bad it becomes good" territory. So far it has been just a turd.

Sep 23, 2021 9:07 AM

May 2015
All the recaps, all the build-up, and all the loops. This was certainly a very cool pay-off with a bunch of references and excitement. It was quite enjoyable watching such a simple problem explosively blow up like this over the course of the show, due to supernatural involvement.... Maybe the club will be able to talk them down. If they get a chance before they go to another loop that is.
Sep 23, 2021 9:13 AM

Jul 2007
Erotaku_ said:

I had so many good laughs and I think it's impossible (unless you're a diehard stan for whatever reason) to take this series seriously at this point. It's like someone's fanfiction come to life with the lack of development. I was entertained but I'm not sure if it was for all the right reasons. If you told me in 2007 that we'd be seeing Super Saiyan Satoko & Rika battle, I would've thought you were smoking crack. The animation was mostly good but I kinda feel like this style strips emotional intensity from any of the characters expressions so it's even easier to view this as a parody
Sep 23, 2021 9:13 AM

Sep 2017
Erotaku_ said:

The fact that I had to wait 3 months for this is insulting lmao

Sep 23, 2021 9:19 AM
Jun 2009
Well, that was a total disgrace for the franchise. Magical girl transformations, nonsensical reality switching, super brittle sword surviving a fall down hundreds of steps, same sword randomly being placed outside a jail cell with both girls inside, Satoko never once dying first (thus releasing Rika from her), etc.

All that nonsense may have been forgiven if not for the ultimate sin, making Rika attached to her torturer for no reason; I can see why Satoko would be attached to this Rika, since she is the only Rika she ever knew, but Rika knew innumerable Satokos before this one, she should have no issue killing her and moving on to a world with an uncorrupted Satoko.

I was optimistic for a good payoff, but this is totally unacceptable.
Sep 23, 2021 9:23 AM
Jul 2020
We didn't get Sotsu, we got Kira season 2 (with blood)
Sep 23, 2021 9:26 AM
Mar 2017
After how fucking awful almost all of Sotsugou has been, I have to say this episode made me laugh so hard I could barely breathe. The rest of the series was horrible because of how boring it was, but this episode was terrible in a hilarious way which I kind of loved, honestly.
Sep 23, 2021 9:27 AM

Aug 2009
So, ah, Satoko will start assaulting Rika at random times with no real trigger...why did it take so long in one of them? Then Rika will remember to retaliate like 3 years later? Are they even trying now?
I am sure someone will jump in to say "It is symbolism" and I would agree if spectators didnt react to them. And even if it is it is still stupid.

Oh yes Satoko and Rika are fighting on a sacred ritual's stage and no adult interferes.
The two kids are trapped in a fire and literally everyone except the relevant friends are standing still like statues.

We at least got the chair scene.....and Satoko took it like a WWE superstar. WTF is this.

Also FUCK THE SUBS, for making it seem like Rika doesnt know what happened in Lucia.

So the big fight was just a cat fight with no real progress or substance, just gore , for more than half of the episode.

And Satoko can just lift and launch 27 kg drums or sent a human flying with the sword because......... Wow wow wow Amazing.

Literally DBZ at the end.

THIS IS THE HIGURASHI I KNEW. AMAZING WORK PASSIONE AND RYUKISHI!!!

Finally no recaps but holy fuck I should have lowered my expectations even more.

Old time fans must be trolling at this point if they claim that this was anything better than bad.
Sep 23, 2021 9:28 AM

May 2020
spiderexpert said:
Well, that was a total disgrace for the franchise. Magical girl transformations, nonsensical reality switching, super brittle sword surviving a fall down hundreds of steps, same sword randomly being placed outside a jail cell with both girls inside, Satoko never once dying first (thus releasing Rika from her), etc.

All that nonsense may have been forgiven if not for the ultimate sin, making Rika attached to her torturer for no reason; I can see why Satoko would be attached to this Rika, since she is the only Rika she ever knew, but Rika knew innumerable Satokos before this one, she should have no issue killing her and moving on to a world with an uncorrupted Satoko.

You forgot that Ryuukishi 'Protect the Children' 07

Made
Teppei - Redeemed a child abuser and a possible Rapist.
Satoko - Child who get abused, makes uo abuse to screw and manipulate others. Child abuse is fake bros!
Sep 23, 2021 9:28 AM
Jul 2012
As a Higurashi fan I'm a bit disappointed that things are the way that they are.
As a When They Cry fan I'm very happy with what we've gotten.
Sep 23, 2021 9:30 AM
Apr 2021
Chargecoulomb said:
Entertaining, but still conflicted about it. Seeing Rika/Satoko get what she deserved was the best feeling ever. This still feels like a parody of what Sotsu was expected to be.

Yeah, this is for sure going to end next ep. There is no chance this is going to drag out any longer.

...and people thought Kira was a feverdream. What the hell happened to Ryuukishi, was he on drugs? Did Passione Drug him?

Sad thing is. Leaker leaked this some time ago. Literally this.
People didnt believe it because of how dumb it is.

No, god, please. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
If it ends like this, Ryukishi is confirmed to be braindead

spiderexpert said:

Yeah, tell me about fucked up final

Danpmss said:
This episode was fucking amazing, holy shit. Catharsis at its finest, slow burn af build up so far, and we exploded in epic proportions in this episode!

Eua just changing scenarios and giving them powers as the fight progressed, I must agree with her, this was GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!

So that's where all the REAL budget went after all. We got a fucking Dragon Ball Z battle in Higurashi, this was way more fun than it has any right to be.

Now THIS is my bombastic Ryukishi "bullshit but fantastic" action packed finale I know and love from WTC climaxes. It makes sense in context (quite literal godlike powers at play), but I rather not consider it at all haha

Brutally epic battle shounen episode, likely the best showdown I've seen in this season somehow, and it's not even the genre for that.

My enjoyment alone made this 5/5 to me. Let the finale be just as awesome please.

Still licking Ryukishi's boots as always, I see.
Mind tell me why when Rika cut Satoko's throat with sword shard Satoko didn't die? Or why both Satoko and Rika didn't even care when they start jumping across the fragments right in the middle of fight? Or why Keichi, Rena and Mion never did anything?(yeah, let's say that in the classroom they were shocked COPIUM, but wtf was on Watanagashi?) Also Satoko suddenly have a strenght of a Hulk to throw big fucking drm easily. Or why there was such a strong emphasis on Keichi, Rena, Mion and Shion in both opening and Sotsu cover, but so far they did NOTHING AT ALL? Why the fuck Rika suddenly got into the refrigerator? Wtf was all that DBZ nonsense?
Come on, tell me, oh great genius that see the depth in this masterpieaceofshit

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
KuniiSep 24, 2021 4:52 AM
Sep 23, 2021 9:32 AM

Jan 2020
This didn't feel like a Higurashi episode at all.
Sep 23, 2021 9:32 AM
Apr 2021
Jakerams said:
As a Higurashi fan I'm a bit disappointed that things are the way that they are.
As a When They Cry fan I'm very happy with what we've gotten.

Who would've guess that Sotsu end up being bad Higurashi but kinda good Umineko lmao
Sep 23, 2021 9:33 AM
Sep 2021
"LOL dbz magical girl fight, so epiccc!!! completely validate all the re-caps that went b4 this"
Honestly cannot believe this bs is actually working for some people, it's not even "so bad it's funny" for me, it's just bad and insulting. Next ep would probably be Hanyu using "miracle" to create the Umineko world and transfering the garbage that is looper Satoko and Rika there to be Featherine's playthings and leave Higurashi world and oc characters alone.
Sep 23, 2021 9:35 AM
Mar 2011
first time ever writing a reply on this forum just to leave this here

Sep 23, 2021 9:37 AM

May 2020
Smanki_ said:

This show completely breaks down when you apply the most basic dilluted version common sense to it, best not to think about it. Youll get a headache.
Sep 23, 2021 9:38 AM

Dec 2010
Is this a parody, or just a good old series assassination?

Probably both.
Sep 23, 2021 9:39 AM
Nov 2011
Well, this episode was something.

I laughed a lot.
Oct 2019
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT EPISODE

Jul 2012
Si1verR0se said:

Danpmss said:

Mind tell me why when Rika cut Satoko's throat with sword shard Satoko didn't die? Or why both Satoko and Rika didn't even care when they start jumping across the fragments right in the middle of fight? Or why Keichi, Rena and Mion never did anything?(yeah, let's say that in the classroom they were shocked COPIUM, but wtf was on Watanagashi?) Also Satoko suddenly have a strenght of a Hulk to throw big fucking drm easily. Or why there was such a strong emphasis on Keichi, Rena, Mion and Shion in both opening and Sotsu cover, but so far they did NOTHING AT ALL? Why the fuck Rika suddenly got into the refrigerator? Wtf was all that DBZ nonsense?

That's literally how every single Ryukishi climax go in WTC. Bombastic shounen battle bullshit that makes sense within a very specific context (involving supernatural stuff), if you dislike it, you might as well hate every single finale he wrote.

Too bad that, following the pattern, the final episode must be more grounded in reality, this was top entertainment even compared to the batshit crazy stuff in Umineko.

Sep 23, 2021 9:40 AM

Jun 2008
I'm not sure if I should like it, or hate it. Imagine if they just talked before all this. Just had a freaking talk, and we would've avoided this mess. Kinda funny when they recreated scenes from earlier seasons - but still, I'm at a loss for words.
Sep 23, 2021 9:41 AM
Jun 2009
Chargecoulomb said:
spiderexpert said:

You forgot that Ryuukishi 'Protect the Children' 07

Made
Teppei - Redeemed a child abuser and a possible Rapist.
Satoko - Child who get abused, makes uo abuse to screw and manipulate others. Child abuse is fake bros!

I didn't mind Teppei's change of heart due to dimensional contamination or whatever at the time, but I can see why somebody would. It irked me when he blushed after taking out Satoko's panties from the wash, but I was able to cope with it by recontextualizing it as somebody born in early/mid 20th century rural town being confused about inappropriate underwear.

Now that I'm no longer feeling overly charitable, I doubt it was even possible to buy that sort of degenerate item in a Japanese village in the 1980s, and the whole scene was a wink and a nod to libertarians, if you know what I mean.
Sep 23, 2021 9:41 AM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
The one way I never expected this series to end was in a magical girl fight and yet here we are. God knows what episode 15 has in store for us.
Sep 23, 2021 9:42 AM

May 2020
Danpmss said:
Si1verR0se said:

That's literally how every single Ryukishi climax go in WTC. Bombastic shounen battle bullshit that makes sense within a very specific context (involving supernatural stuff), if you dislike it, you might as well hate every single finale he wrote.

Too bad, following the pattern, the final episode must be more grounded in reality, this was top entertainment even compared to the batshit crazy stuff in Umineko.

They make sense within their own rules though. You didnt see people firing lasers in Rose gun days.

Ill just add that when this was leaked in detail, right down to magic costumes. Literally no one believed it because of how bullshit it was.

I was wrong to doubt you Leaker Sama. You warned us.
Sep 23, 2021 9:43 AM

Jul 2012
Chargecoulomb said:
Danpmss said:

Too bad, following the pattern, the final episode must be more grounded in reality, this was top entertainment even compared to the batshit crazy stuff in Umineko.

They make sense within their own rules though. You didnt see people firing lasers in Rose gun days.

Ill just add that when this was leaked. Literally no one believed it because of how bullshit it was.

I was wrong to doubt you Leaker Sama.

This also makes sense within context though?
There are literal reality manipulating Goddesses giving them powers from a metaworld and incorporating them in their clothes, for heaven's sake.
Sep 23, 2021 9:44 AM

Aug 2009
Smanki_ said:

Oh it was even worse than I thought lol.
Danpmss said:
Si1verR0se said:

Too bad that, following the pattern, the final episode must be more grounded in reality, this was top entertainment even compared to the batshit crazy stuff in Umineko.

Yes I clearly remember the supernatural, bombastic, DBZ fights in Higurashi.

You know, comparing Home Alone bullshit to this isnt even stretching things anymore. You break the fabric of fucking reality.
Sep 23, 2021 9:46 AM

May 2020
Danpmss said:
Chargecoulomb said:

Ill just add that when this was leaked. Literally no one believed it because of how bullshit it was.

I was wrong to doubt you Leaker Sama.

There are literal reality manipulating Goddesses giving them powers from a metaworld and incorporating them in their clothes, for heaven's sake.

Sure you could say that, but does it fit in with Higurashi? Kira also had a inuniverse reason for the magical girl stuff.
Didnt make it any more less stupid right?
Sep 23, 2021 9:47 AM

Jul 2015
of all the possibilities i was hoping for.. this was the "i never even thought it would come to like this" route...
Not an avid Higurashi watcher infact this is my first anime in the series.. so i have no idea if this is supposed to be normal.. but holy hell..
anyways.. first half was brutal.. Satoko freaking massacring Rika with variety of things like a burning Pan.. and it was freaking painful to imagine that..
Sep 23, 2021 9:47 AM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
Chargecoulomb said:
Danpmss said:

Sure you could say that, but does it fit in with Higurashi? Kira also had a inuniverse reason for the magical girl stuff.

At least Kira was intentional comedy. This... I don't even know
Sep 23, 2021 9:51 AM

Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
Smanki_ said:

Danpmss said:

You know, comparing Home Alone bullshit to this isnt even stretching things anymore. You break the fabric of fucking reality.

Hanyuu literally ex machina-ed her way through Matsuribayashi transferring years of martial arts experience from another world from Hima Akasaka to Matsuri Akasaka for him to proceed kicking ass, with no foreshadowing whatsoever, gain ZA WARUDO powers channeling with Rika with no foreshadowing whatsoever in order for her to avoid Takano's gunshooting. This was just an Umineko level bullshit shounen battle finale. It makes sense in the context, and it's awesome BECAUSE it is pure undistilled shounen battle goodness.

If you dislike this, I guess you hated Umi EP8 A LOT lol
The Ryukishi finales are always bombastic absurd fun that usually go way over-the-top to their standards, no matter how grounded.

If you disliked it, your loss, this was the most Ryukishi this show went in the whole run.
DanpmssSep 23, 2021 9:54 AM
Sep 23, 2021 9:52 AM

Mar 2021
there are no words to describe how much i hated this. if you like it, good for you, you're entitled to your opinion, but this is honestly so bad it's making me dislike higurashi as a whole
Sep 23, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2012
Chargecoulomb said:
Danpmss said:

It fits Higurashi quite well, Tsumihoroboshi tribute is there to reminds us how much he likes his hot blooded shounen climaxes no matter how ridiculous they may go (like K1 with a bat battling Rena with a cleaver on the school's roof after a sequence of serious business grounded arcs) LOL

With what Newgurashi established for itself so far, the escalation is quite proportional. Leaning more towards Umineko in this case.
DanpmssSep 23, 2021 9:56 AM
Sep 23, 2021 9:54 AM

Sep 2016
Okay guys, can we just pretend that higurashi Gou/Sotsu doesn't exist now? I never thought I would miss Studio deen.
Sep 23, 2021 9:54 AM
Mar 2021
the most entertaining one so far tho lmao
Sep 23, 2021 9:57 AM

May 2020
Danpmss said:
ssjokg said:

Hanyuu literally ex machina-ed her way through Matsuribayashi transferring years of martial arts experience from another world from Hima Akasaka to Matsuri Akasaka for him to proceed kicking ass, with no foreshadowing whatsoever, gain ZA WARUDO powers channeling with Rika with no foreshadowing whatsoever in order for her to avoid Takano's gunshotting. This was just an Umineko level bullshit shounen battle finale. It makes sense in the context, and it's awesome BECAUSE it is pure undistilled shounen battle goodness.

If you dislike this, I guess you hated Umi EP8 A LOT lol
The Ryukishi finales are always bombastic absurd fun that usually go way over-the-top to their standards, no matter how grounded.

If you disliked it, your loss, this was the most Ryukishi this show went in the whole run.

Youre missing thw point
Ep 8s big Battles come with a huge buildup to said Battle.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiSep 23, 2021 2:08 PM
Sep 23, 2021 9:59 AM

Sep 2018
I'd actually been mostly enjoying Sotsu up to this point. Sure, the 'recap from Satoko's POV' arcs probably could have been cut down, but it was interesting to see how she pulled everything off. This, though... what the fuck did I just watch. The way Rika found out that Satoko was the mastermind behind everything was completely dissatisfying - perhaps it would've been better if she slowly put together some clues left behind over previous loops until she realised what was going on? The reveal as it was here was awful - Satoko could have totally explained it away if she didn't just go for the nuclear option and start shooting. She's been established to be intelligent, so this sudden-onset stupidity just makes no sense.

I could almost excuse the whole battle between loops section, too. I don't mind it in concept - Rika's first couple of deaths after the reveal were decent, and there were some interesting transitions between loops, but it was mostly nonsensical, especially given that both seemingly had superhuman strength. I'm not even talking about the drum - the scene where Satoko sent Rika flying by hitting her with her backpack was equally ludicrous. The worst has to be when they went full DBZ, flew around fighting in their Super Satoko forms, and Rika re-enacted the fridge scene from Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Who thought this was a good idea?
Sep 23, 2021 10:01 AM
Jun 2009
gnomeu said:
Okay guys, can we just pretend that higurashi Gou/Sotsu doesn't exist now? I never thought I would miss Studio deen.
That's my plan. I may rewatch all the seasons prior to Sotsugou) to get the aftertaste of this travesty out of my mouth. Not sure if I can work it into my schedule, though.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2021

412 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:37 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2021

215 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2021

159 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2021

121 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2021

124 by xxdaisiesxx »»
Jan 17, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.