Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2021 12:26 AM

May 2021
I'm well aware of the abhorrent amount of sexualization of literal children the manga has since the author is a straight-up pedophile (and is open about it too) which has kept me faaaaar away from it but is this anime adaptation the same way? Apparently, it's a faithful adaptation but is it also loaded to the brim with child sexualization and other shit that should be illegal?
HakeemPSep 10, 2021 2:28 AM
Avatar: The Last Airbender is an anime
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2021 12:28 AM

May 2013
Great b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

Lol, I hate Made in Abyss with a searing passion but like people can enjoy what they enjoy in the end. It's just a drawing son.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 10, 2021 12:30 AM

May 2021
_Nette_ said:
Great b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

Lol, I hate Made in Abyss with a searing passion but like people can enjoy what they enjoy in the end. It's just a drawing son.
Yeah... a drawing of what exactly?
Sep 10, 2021 12:31 AM

May 2013
HakeemP said:
_Nette_ said:
Great b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

Last I checked "fictional characters" lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 10, 2021 12:33 AM

May 2021
_Nette_ said:
HakeemP said:

m8 please I just don't want to be dealing with a grown-ass 26 year old adult on an anime forum defending people who jerk off to drawings of children it's too early for this
HakeemPSep 10, 2021 12:40 AM
Sep 10, 2021 12:34 AM

May 2013
HakeemP said:
_Nette_ said:

m8 please I just don't want to be dealing with a 26 year old adult on an anime forum defending people who jerk off to drawings of children

And yet here we are.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 10, 2021 12:41 AM
Aug 2021
I watched the anime and i never found the MC being naked (no nudity tho) to be sexual. The boy is attracted to the girl but thats normal. And the anime is pretty good. Idc whether or not the writer is a pedo and jerks off to pictures he drew.
Kot_SchlyopaSep 10, 2021 12:46 AM
Sep 10, 2021 12:48 AM

Oct 2020
HakeemP said:
I'm well aware of the abhorrent amount of sexualization of literal children the manga has since the author is a straight-up pedophile which has kept me faaaaar away from it but is this anime adaptation the same way? Apparently, it's a faithful adaptation but is it also loaded to the brim child sexualization and other shit that should be illegal?
NO, this anime is a masterpiece, NO depression, NO sexual content, NO 18+ content. Only mysteries and amazing adventure. Really really deep mysteries and trust me no pedo such things. Just one of the best adventure anime you will never find and better. Although first few eps might feel boring but it gets very much better later on soon. Try it
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Sep 10, 2021 12:52 AM

Aug 2013
_Nette_ said:
HakeemP said:
m8 please I just don't want to be dealing with a 26 year old adult on an anime forum defending people who jerk off to drawings of children

And yet here we are.
This dude been running around multiple forums fishing for controversy, pay him no mind lmao
Sep 10, 2021 12:52 AM
Sep 2020
I've never even thought about the anime sexualizing children. You have sometimes naked childs in it, but berserk has those too and nobody seems to label it as sexualizing. I think it's not anything for pedophiles, just for people who like fantasy
Sep 10, 2021 12:53 AM

Jan 2021
Dude u have jojo in your favorites
Sep 10, 2021 1:08 AM

May 2013
Finku_ said:
_Nette_ said:

And yet here we are.
This dude been running around multiple forums fishing for controversy, pay him no mind lmao

Thought as much, was just shooting the shit mostly lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 10, 2021 1:10 AM

Jul 2015
No.
It is aimed at people who have no issues discerning reality from fiction.

Sep 10, 2021 1:10 AM

Aug 2013
Lmaooooo not you brother, the dude that created this thread
Sep 10, 2021 1:16 AM

May 2021
Finku_ said:
_Nette_ said:

And yet here we are.
Yeah I had the feeling so. I'd be funnier if they weren't a grown-ass adult tho like bruh get a job this is just sad
HakeemPSep 10, 2021 1:19 AM
Sep 10, 2021 1:18 AM
Feb 2021
Sik1234 said:
I've never even thought about the anime sexualizing children. You have sometimes naked childs in it, but berserk has those too and nobody seems to label it as sexualizing. I think it's not anything for pedophiles, just for people who like fantasy

Honestly, when I first watched it, I was simply amazed by the story and characters.
Then I went online to read reviews and comments and I hear people complaining about pedophilia in the show and I was literally like 'whaaa??'
Sep 10, 2021 1:23 AM
Mar 2016
Threads like these are literally annoying as hell, I wonder when will people take their heads out of their asses and realised that those "children" are non-existing drawings
Sep 10, 2021 1:24 AM

May 2021
Seekeroute said:
Threads like these are literally annoying as hell, I wonder when will people take their heads out of their asses and realised that those "children" are non-existing drawings
that's a really long-winded way of saying "I like to jerk off to drawings of children so stop being mean to me about it"
Sep 10, 2021 1:25 AM

Jan 2020
Nope, there are scenes where children are naked, but they're either appropriate in context, for example the girl had vomit on her shirt in one scene so she had to take it off and other stuff that are results of the cruel and uncomforting world, or they play more of the children's innocence without being malicious.

After you watch the series, please watch this video (Because the video has major spoilers), it explains the reasons why these scenes are present and comes from a guy who hates sexualization of children in anime (And talks about Eromanga sensei basically as an opposite of Made in Abyss), great video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58thY3Lf1E
Nalusa_FalayaSep 10, 2021 1:28 AM
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Sep 10, 2021 1:27 AM
Mar 2016
HakeemP said:
Seekeroute said:
that's a really long-winded way of saying "I like to jerk off to drawings of children so stop being mean to me about it"

Lmao you said it like it's a bad thing, yeah it's wierd but literally no one is being harmed in any ways or forms.
Sep 10, 2021 1:29 AM

Jul 2020
HakeemP said:
Finku_ said:
Yeah I had the feeling so. I'd be funnier if they weren't a grown-ass adult tho like bruh get a job this is just sad

Are you trolling? Or do you seriously have ZERO self awareness?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 10, 2021 1:31 AM

Mar 2015
Anayan_Kashyap said:
HakeemP said:
I'm well aware of the abhorrent amount of sexualization of literal children the manga has since the author is a straight-up pedophile which has kept me faaaaar away from it but is this anime adaptation the same way? Apparently, it's a faithful adaptation but is it also loaded to the brim child sexualization and other shit that should be illegal?
NO, this anime is a masterpiece, NO depression, NO sexual content, NO 18+ content. Only mysteries and amazing adventure. Really really deep mysteries and trust me no pedo such things. Just one of the best adventure anime you will never find and better. Although first few eps might feel boring but it gets very much better later on soon. Try it

No depression?! The last few eps sure gave me depression...
Sep 10, 2021 1:32 AM

May 2021
Fernando10095 said:
Dude u have jojo in your favorites
https://imgur.com/gallery/72wDViD
Sep 10, 2021 1:34 AM

Jan 2021

I'm not gonna trust a link u give me
Sep 10, 2021 1:37 AM

May 2021
Nalusa_Falaya said:
Nope, there are scenes where children are naked, but they're either appropriate in context, for example the girl had vomit on her shirt in one scene so she had to take it off and other stuff that are results of the cruel and uncomforting world, or they play more of the children's innocence without being malicious.

After you watch the series, please watch this video (Because the video has major spoilers), it explains the reasons why these scenes are present and comes from a guy who hates sexualization of children in anime (And talks about Eromanga sensei basically as an opposite of Made in Abyss), great video

the endorsement from Mothers Basement in the comments sold me on it. Still not touching the manga with a 10,000 foot-pole
Sep 10, 2021 1:41 AM

Oct 2020
HakeemP said:
I'm well aware of the abhorrent amount of sexualization of literal children the manga has since the author is a straight-up pedophile (and is open about it too) which has kept me faaaaar away from it but is this anime adaptation the same way? Apparently, it's a faithful adaptation but is it also loaded to the brim child sexualization and other shit that should be illegal?
Judging an anime by it's name, art style or cover. Telling it's pedo anime just made to jerk off and trolling, without knowing anything and having 0 self awareness is just just pathetic. Watch it yourself, it have children doesn't mean it have sexual content linked with child, TPN, and other shows also have their spotlights on children but that doesn't make them any bad.
Sep 10, 2021 1:44 AM

May 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
HakeemP said:
I'm well aware of the abhorrent amount of sexualization of literal children the manga has since the author is a straight-up pedophile (and is open about it too) which has kept me faaaaar away from it but is this anime adaptation the same way? Apparently, it's a faithful adaptation but is it also loaded to the brim child sexualization and other shit that should be illegal?
Judging an anime by it's name, art style or cover. Telling it's pedo anime just made to jerk off and trolling, without knowing anything and having 0 self awareness is just just pathetic. Watch it yourself, it have children doesn't mean it have sexual content linked with child, TPN, and other shows also have their spotlights on children but that doesn't make them any bad.
No, I think its the fact that the manga's author is open about being a pedophile and the manga features dozens of panels that do in fact sexualize children (Google them yourself) is what leads me to be cautious about the anime adaptation. I literally explain this in the first comment. Try again bud
Sep 10, 2021 1:45 AM
Jul 2019
There's no proper inappropriate scenes within the anime as far as I'm concerned as someone who also hates shitty loli pedo bait. I can assure you this show is free of it.
Sep 10, 2021 1:46 AM

Apr 2016
When and where exactly did the mangaka opened about it ?
Sep 10, 2021 1:48 AM

Oct 2020
HakeemP said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
No, I think its the fact that the manga's author is open about being a pedophile and the manga features dozens of panels that do in fact sexualize children (Google them yourself) is what leads me to be cautious about the anime adaptation. Try again bud
So? The mangaka might be a jerk off but I don't know how you found that, but the manga is NOT AN INCH CLOSE TO IT. VERY VERY DECENT AND PLAIN SHOW. Rated 17+ because of blood and violence but no sexual content.

And all of those who have watched it are telling you it IS very decent so how can you only believe yourself and not all the people??

Jojo villains are buck naked wearing only underwears with naked body is a better example of work that is made to Jerk off.
Sep 10, 2021 1:48 AM

Jan 2020
HakeemP said:
Nalusa_Falaya said:

the endorsement from Mothers Basement in the comments sold me on it. Still not touching the manga with a 10,000 foot-pole

To be honest, I have not read the manga so I can't talk or justify anything in it.

Hopefully the video will present you a different perspective after you watch the series.
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Sep 10, 2021 1:50 AM

May 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
HakeemP said:
No, I think its the fact that the manga's author is open about being a pedophile and the manga features dozens of panels that do in fact sexualize children (Google them yourself) is what leads me to be cautious about the anime adaptation. Try again bud
So? The mangaka is a jerk off but the manga is NOT AN INCH CLOSE TO IT. VERY VERY DECENT AND PLAIN SHOW. Rated 17+ because of blood and violence but no sexual content.

And all of those who have watched it are telling you it IS very decent so how can you only believe yourself and not all the people??

Jojo villains are buck naked wearing only underwears with naked body is a better example of work that is made to Jerk off.
you straight-up didn't read a single other comment in the thread I literally agreed with a guy who linked me a video and said he sold me on it. Your like a kid walking in halfway through a movie and then starts asking about what's going on in the plot
Sep 10, 2021 1:54 AM

Oct 2020
HakeemP said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
So? The mangaka is a jerk off but the manga is NOT AN INCH CLOSE TO IT. VERY VERY DECENT AND PLAIN SHOW. Rated 17+ because of blood and violence but no sexual content.

you straight-up didn't read a single other comment in the threat I literally agreed with a guy who linked me a video and said he sold me on it. Your like a kid walking in halfway through a movie and then starts asking about what's going on
why do I read comments when your post clearly said everything wrong, I don't care about other people's opinion but as because all are Saying it's decent as I said too, you should give it a try and leave the argument at that. Calling it's just for jerking off again and again is just trolling.

I'm just replying to your post and the replies you made without knowing anything.

Go try yourself, Fate also have a type of Henta! plot but the anime is decent at least Zero, also you should agree and watch the show instead of wasting time here arguing
Sep 10, 2021 1:56 AM

Apr 2016
@Anayan_Kashyap dude, you getting baited hard. You giving him too much before the tread is nuked.
Sep 10, 2021 1:56 AM

Oct 2020
You will like it of you like Adventure, it's amazing and deserve the rating, the 3rd sequel is coming soon so go complete the show fast. 👍👍
Sep 10, 2021 1:59 AM

May 2021
Swagernator said:
he did a house tour video where he proudly showed off his collection of lolicon, figurines, and a child-sized mannequin he keeps dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and is very excited to undress it too. So yeah... not a good guy. It's on YouTube. Also he's mentioned it on Twitter a few times
Sep 10, 2021 2:00 AM

Apr 2016
HakeemP said:
Swagernator said:
he did a house tour video where he proudly showed off his collection of lolicon, figurines, and a child-sized mannequin he keeps dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and is very excited to undress it too. It's on YouTube. Also he's mentioned it on Twitter a few times

Yeah, give me the links man.
Sep 10, 2021 2:02 AM

May 2021
Swagernator said:
HakeemP said:
he did a house tour video where he proudly showed off his collection of lolicon, figurines, and a child-sized mannequin he keeps dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and is very excited to undress it too. It's on YouTube. Also he's mentioned it on Twitter a few times

Yeah, give me the links man.
https://youtu.be/w08TFXd7JDU
Would you also like me to feed you apple sauce and pretend it's a plane?
Sep 10, 2021 2:03 AM

Apr 2016
HakeemP said:

I've seen that video already.

Do you have any others ?
Sep 10, 2021 2:05 AM

May 2021
Do you have any others ?[/quote]
Swagernator said:
HakeemP said:

Do you have any others ?
bruv Google is a thing that exists
Sep 10, 2021 2:06 AM

Apr 2016
HakeemP said:
Swagernator said:

Do you have any others ?
Swagernator said:

Do you have any others ?

Oh right, the google argument. I get ya.
Sep 10, 2021 2:07 AM

May 2021
Swagernator said:
HakeemP said:

Oh right, the google argument. I get ya.
because the mannequin and his enormous collection of lolicon wasn't enough evidence...?
Sep 10, 2021 2:08 AM

Apr 2016
HakeemP said:
because the mannequin and his enormous collection of lolicon wasn't enough evidence...?

What do you mean evidence ? Also i dont see any real lolicon men in his collection, dude you talking off the road now.
Sep 10, 2021 2:59 AM
Oct 2019
Why people making thread like this to such a nAmazing Anime.
Sep 10, 2021 3:08 AM
Dec 2020
Don't tell this dude about mushoku t*nsei his mind is gonna explode
Sep 10, 2021 3:33 AM
Jan 2020
I haven't touched the manga and I had no idea that the author of it is a pedo. But I can assure you that the sexual scenes you said were in the manga were cut out in the anime.

There is light nudity, but it is in no way sexual.
Sep 10, 2021 3:48 AM
Jun 2020
Isn't misato a pedo herself ? Btw this show doesn't have any pedophilic content, it's a great show, specially sequel movie.
Sep 10, 2021 4:13 AM
Aug 2020
Nah, this anime is good. I was rather concerned about a few questionable scenes, but there’s only a few, and the story makes up for it. I don’t know anything about the animators though.
Sep 10, 2021 4:21 AM
Sep 2020
Flint_26 said:
Sik1234 said:

Honestly, when I first watched it, I was simply amazed by the story and characters.
Then I went online to read reviews and comments and I hear people complaining about pedophilia in the show and I was literally like 'whaaa??'
same it was quite funny how some people want to see problems where they aren't
Sep 10, 2021 4:54 AM
May 2020
]NO, this anime is a masterpiece, NO depression, NO sexual content, NO 18+ content. Only mysteries and amazing adventure. Really really deep mysteries and trust me no pedo such things. Just one of the best adventure anime you will never find and better. Although first few eps might feel boring but it gets very much better later on soon. Try it[/quote]
Eh did you even watch this, sure it’s an amazing adventure and masterpiece anime. In fact it’s one of my favorites, but it’s definitely not suitable for children, it gets pretty graphic at moments and there is mild nudity of the main female character, and it keeps getting darker and darker each episode.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

769 by zaddysenpai89 »»
Yesterday, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2017

202 by karut-kun »»
May 8, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

236 by karut-kun »»
May 8, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2017

352 by karut-kun »»
May 8, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

194 by RebornVongola1 »»
May 6, 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.