Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 7, 2021 9:02 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Man this just gets more generic with each new releasing episode.

smoochie smoochie

Sep 7, 2021 10:57 AM

Nov 2009
huh... I wrote in that "ship" thread back in July from episode 1 with:

BTW...

(forgot to watch this series when it started... lul, just watched ep 1)

But... from the hints, the "spirit" is "Rio/ Haruto's" childhood friend back on Earth that loved each other...

So... if Rio/ Haruto gets with the other girls from this Fantasy World... (while still have his childhood friend as a spirit...)

Does this count as some sort of NTR?

___ ___ ___

On other note, yea... probably will end up with Celia, since he literally spend years with "sensei"...

Where I theorized Haruto, the Spirit, and Celia with the NTR being on the Spirit.

But I guess we got another kind of NTR going on... where the NTR is going on Celia instead... what a twist of fate...

Tho this being a Harem type series, I can already see the MC "NTR'ing the other noble dude by taking away Celia" (reverse-NTR ? )

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 7, 2021 12:30 PM
Sep 2016
Ok to clarify the confusion the anime changes are causing...

Aishia is not Miharu, they are two different characters. Originally in the LN the one to get introduced first was Miharu who just got summoned to that world and is found by Rio in the Galarc Kingdom. Aishia is the one that guides Rio to Miharu (still in spirit form) and then awakens the day after.

Its actually a big plot point they are skipping, Miharu's summoning and the summoning of other six character, one was even supposed to fight Rio during the Celia arc.

Seems like the production team decided to finish season 1 on the Celia arc and have no time for the otherworlders. Anyway, a pretty bad adaptation since day 1, nothing to be surprised.
Sep 7, 2021 2:45 PM

Mar 2021
why are all men in this series such dickheads, are they tying to make us root for Rio in that way, ffs man this is just annoying
Sep 8, 2021 1:01 AM
Jul 2021
It lacked action 😣😣 well this just mean 11 and 12 will be dope , and now we know how his hair turned white
Sep 8, 2021 1:56 AM

Oct 2008
Aisha, such a powerful spirit and a partner you can rely with!
oh man Rapey alert from duke Charles! save Celia fast! GO RIO!!! lolz
4/5.

Sep 8, 2021 2:55 AM

Dec 2020
Is that girl who is supposed to be Rio's spirit the reincarnation of Aishia from that accident. Rio really seemed sad when she heard that Celia was getting married, I can't wait to see the next episode if Rio intervenes.
Sep 8, 2021 4:26 AM
Aug 2021
loved the episode and how Aishia is equal with Rio. interesting turn of events that Celia is going to marry Charles Arbor
Sep 10, 2021 11:40 AM

Dec 2012
ED still a banger!

Sep 21, 2021 2:55 AM

Jun 2016
Let's be honest here, did he really need a spirit to be inside him, or even show up.

Celia is gonna marry that one dude... Eh, who even cares. I got bored just typing that shit.

Sep 23, 2021 2:51 AM

Jul 2015
Quick introduction to Rio's spirit Aishia there. After some long years spent away from Beltrum kingdom its time to save Cecilia-sensei from an arranged marriage with that child-beater

Sep 23, 2021 12:52 PM

Sep 2020
Hmm... those are some drastic changes theyre making. Aishia woke up without Miharu being summoned? It's already year 1000 when will the heroes appear?

I'm glad that we get to see Celia again atleast.
Sep 24, 2021 12:44 PM
Aug 2018
Getting tired of Rio just moving around wherever he wants while not taking into account Latifa feeling.
"Hey, I'm here", "Hey, I'm leaving", "Hey, I'm back", "Hey, I'm leaving".
Just take her with you, dude. It's not like she can't defend herself, she was an assassin...

Also, people still giving him stuff (a spirit, an house, an hairpin...).

This anime seems like "shield hero gone wrong". At the start, hero has to flee... (same), find a cute little demi-human girl with fighting ability (same), but then in Serei they go harem, overpowered hero... instead of making it interesting...

Sep 27, 2021 7:12 PM

Aug 2018
Oh shiiiit, Celia is getting married to the guy who tortured Rio....

very interesting....

Oct 9, 2021 9:26 AM
Aug 2017
Time to crash the wedding >:)

Nov 10, 2021 9:02 AM
Jul 2019
In the end, Rio's spirit appears, however, and at what point did she appear. 😂🤭 All the girls were so jealous and again they made the wrong impression about everything, but he just stands instead of putting her aside. But she is so strong that she uses all the elements, and when she returns to the village, it seems that we have a surprise with Celia sheep. 😳
May 3, 2022 2:38 AM

Sep 2012
the spirit Aisha so awry thing that was going on in the path

latifa is to pure if she doesn't understand why she should go path with a guy starting at her age
Rukodaime91 said:
Getting tired of Rio just moving around wherever he wants while not taking into account Latifa feeling.
"Hey, I'm here", "Hey, I'm leaving", "Hey, I'm back", "Hey, I'm leaving".
Just take her with you, dude. It's not like she can't defend herself, she was an assassin...

i know its dumb but they suddenly made Latifa in to damsel in distress like she lost all skill it showed in the dragon attack EP, she could only distract it a bit, she seemed weaker then the other girls

what i said in EP6 discussion:
Latifa was train in art of assassin and new she can't take care of her self and needs big pros protections and thats why she can't go with him, that's ridiculous writing, i like the series but this part is ridiculous

EDIT:
its same as u make char loose a hand and on next scene he has hes hand back with no time skip and no explanation
Sugram22May 26, 2022 9:56 AM
Jul 3, 2022 10:52 PM
May 2022
i hope season 2 will release...
Oct 2, 2022 6:40 AM
Sep 2021
Rio left the spirit village with aishia and went to the royal academy to meet his sensei but a surprise was awaiting him.

I give it 6/10.
Jan 21, 8:49 PM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Soo last ep miss spoiler finally showed up. so we're at like what 11 girls now?

So yeah they drop the pseudo cliffhanger at the end. I mean uhm. I suppose if you had to wait a week for it, but they already showed up celia.
Two more eps to go though, hmm
All things considered. I mean. It's hard for me to say, because, the ep was decent, because latifa, aishia, and after half the season without her we're finally seeing celia again.
Surprisingly I thought rio was gonna detour to see lotte again but apparently not. No time for detours I guess.
Next episode, I'm kinda curious.
I am a bit sad though since latifa got left behind AGAIN, and while like I dunno man. Presumably there's one last plot twist in the next few eps, considering its year 1000 now and what not.
Otherwise, despite them making a big fuss about the portable house its like, rio can just fly soo.

I kinda oops and saw it by accident (there's too many girls Okay), aishia is voiced by kuwahara yuki. I think. Kinda interesting since she rarely voices these kinds of girls, or at least I havent heard her like this before. Though aishia didnt have many lines and she's pretty quiet. She kind of literally is like a walking plot device that just so happens to make rio even stronger now.

Like how many timeskips have we had?

984 - rio is born. his father died offscreen
989 - rio's mom is killed
991 - rio meets celia and the two princesses and joins the school
996 - rio leaves school, meets latifa and co
997/8 - rio goes to yagumo
999 - rio leaves yagumo, aishia awakens
1000 - rio goes back to celia

The problem I have is, from what I see this entire story so far in ep 1-9 nothing much has really happened aside from meeting latifa in ep 4 and the backstory in ep 8. Celia and latifa are cute but they aren't even on screen for half the anime.
CocoaGalaxyJan 21, 8:59 PM
Feb 2, 10:24 AM
Oct 2020
If my best friend decided to marry the person that tortured me as a kid, I'd leave her be and get out of the country.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I was expecting SAO ending theme to play anytime at this point

unabomb - Aug 10, 2021

25 by RealityChanges »»
May 1, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

158 by Playcool »»
Mar 11, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.