Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 1, 2021 1:13 AM

Mar 2021
Man, that was hilarious hahaha. I was surprised since Salwa is working in a lab and has developed different kind of potions, yet she's so dense and clumsy as hell. The scene where she disguised as Jahy was so amusing. She had no idea of Jahy's lifestyle which she suffered the consequences. But most of all, like Jahy, she also had a saviour and she's the best girl, Tenchou. I just admire her kindness and compassion towards Jahy. Even Salwa was moved to tears after being comforted by her. Ahh, I'm in love hahaha
Sep 1, 2021 4:10 AM

Jul 2019
Salwa is so adorable in her acquaintance with the human world that it inevitably backfires right after she decided to play the sabotage card. At least she managed to cry into the Manager's vest after otherwise failed task.

Jahy-skeleton was so cute (also it shows that outgrowths on Jahy's head are demon horns indeed). And market place is not a good place to mess around while being hungry and easily seduced for parting with money. Man, this Six Yen Crisis felt like a Cuban Missile one in importance.
Sep 1, 2021 12:52 PM

Feb 2007
Well, I guess it's cancelled now... :D
Sep 2, 2021 1:19 AM

Oct 2008
Salwa saves the day! Lol
MegamiRem said:
Enter Salwa, a dumb and unfortunate but amusing girl. Her antics were pretty funny. Also Jahy really needs to start manage her money better. The post credit scene with the parody was quite fun.

Ikr, Jahy lost her money last episode and she did it again this episode, if it only wasn't for Salwa, Jahy would've been in real trouble.
I guess this series is no Hataraku Maou-sama.
The gag about Salwa is really way funnier though than Jahy loosing her money.
Sep 3, 2021 2:51 AM

Nov 2013
Salwa's a girl?

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
Sep 12, 2021 11:56 PM

Apr 2020
Salwa is such a bishie, I am once again in a fence whether it's a boy or a girl. Because Salwa's blushes paints a different picture in the grander scale. Also he's a bit submissive sooooooooooooo yeah.

Our girl Jahy is just out here wanting to make money, but just like most of us, those yummy food is just too hard to resist. And yo 6 yen left, that's like a single piece of a chewing gum, and a low quality at that. Thank dearness that the Manager is such an angel, she is the real MVP of the show.

At the last bit, I am laughing at the imagination that our MC could've represent the mangaka of Jahy. Ouch spilling ink is the worst thing imaginable, ESPECIALLY when your work is pretty much finished.
Sep 16, 2021 4:19 PM

Mar 2010
That new Unlucky gal is likeable seems to have worse luck that jahya, which I thought was impossible lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 30, 2021 12:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Literally Jahy-sama rival from the demon realm, but she was the dumb one. Ofc its not the literal dumb, because of certain reason, she'd never defeat Jahy even in the human world. That dog, tho. Whats his fate in the end? Saurva disguised as Jahy-sama kinda be a wrong takes. But, what else she could do rather than facing all of that? Either her or Jahy, both of them couldn't defeat boss and her sister. Kek fact together with Jahy known overslept in the end. I know it!

The second basically a tragedy. She should've lend some money, or ask for more part-time job there, instead of wasting it more at shopping district. As always, her boss came to the rescue again?

Where's my damn Jahy in space?!!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 5, 2022 8:50 AM

Jul 2015
I'm pretty sure Salwa is lost and supposed to be the second-in-command of the Heavenly realm (with the izakaya owner being the first)

Dec 3, 2022 7:57 AM
Oct 2018
Chisa is most likely my waifu for this series, so far.
Dec 21, 2022 11:01 PM

Jul 2019
The new girl is hilarious! Being appaled when she finds out Jahy doesn't pay her rent on time makes me think she isn't suited to rule the Demon Realm.

Damn, Store Owner is perfection!
Mar 4, 2023 5:51 PM

Dec 2022
It's funny how Salwa ended up trying to lower Jahy's reputation, only to end up interacting with the two people who already know Jahy's situation. Poor Salwa has awful luck...

Shaded Horizon

Mar 29, 2023 10:33 AM
Mar 2023
Bom não me agradou muito o anime, mas a arte do anime em si é ate que boa.
Apr 25, 2023 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
New girl is an airhead like Jahy. I thought that she would receive early pay to keep living, should just have asked sooner haha.
So instead of a space pirate, she's now a mangaka? Not sure how I feel about these endings.
Jul 29, 2023 10:04 AM

Aug 2019
cutely enjoying food

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 10:27 PM

Oct 2022
Sauvra tries to be bad, but ends up not having the stomach to do anything especially wicked. That's kind of like me when I play games where you have the option to follow the path of good or the path of evil. I just can't bring myself to be lousy to other people.
Jahy's lucky Sauvra paid her rent, otherwise she would have REALLY been in trouble.

Apr 28, 8:54 PM

Dec 2022
she paid Jahy's rent AND worked her shift
Jahy should have caught the NVDA dip
that last bit was a cheeky autobiographical statement by the mangaka
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

52 by gannoncannon55 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2021

62 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2021

49 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2021

49 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 4, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2021

71 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 4, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.