Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2021 7:42 AM
Aug 2021
what studio do you guys think should animate it? I personally think A-1 picture is good choice. Another choice are Sunrise and Bones
Aug 20, 2021 7:53 AM
Aug 2020
Demon slayer would not and never would’ve got this many attention as it’s getting rn if other studios animated (other than ufotable). As person who also read the manga, I did not feel anything while reading it (example Rui vs Tanjiro, in the anime it was epic but in manga it was pretty darn trash)(and it is not because it’s manga; no animation, sound etc.). The animation, OST with sense VA casting. None of the studio would’ve done better than ufotable
Aug 20, 2021 7:55 AM

Apr 2021
I think Shaft could be a good choice
I love Monogatari Series
Aug 20, 2021 7:57 AM
Aug 2021
DoubleBox said:
Demon slayer would not and never would’ve got this many attention as it’s getting rn if other studios animated (other than ufotable). As person who also read the manga, I did not feel anything while reading it (example Rui vs Tanjiro, in the anime it was epic but in manga it was pretty darn trash)(and it is not because it’s manga; no animation, sound etc.). The animation, OST with sense VA casting. None of the studio would’ve done better than ufotable
Well, To be honest I think Bones can make Demon Slayer become good too. Let's not forget how good bones animation and sound effect.

Nov 2016
Imagine Demon Slayer by Clown and Black Clover (especially the later arcs) by Ufo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 2020
DoubleBox said:

I agree, Tanjiro vs Rui was pretty boring in the Manga. And

But it's just a "What if..." situation.
Aug 20, 2021 7:59 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
studio deen or something like that just for the shitstorm lol.
Aug 20, 2021 7:59 AM
Aug 2020
Ahmad2345 said:
DoubleBox said:
Well, To be honest I think Bones can make Demon Slayer become good too. Let's not forget how good bones animation and sound effect.
nah bones have their speciality when animating (I have no idea how to explain this) bones animation wouldn’t really match demon slayer, maybe OST sure but definitely not animation
Aug 20, 2021 8:02 AM
Aug 2020
betaweeb said:
DID YOU JUST SAY STUDIO DEEN? Ok I respect your opinion but tbh studio deen… are the best at ruining animes. They’re more of comedy studio. If you saw fate stay night 2006vr. or 7ds (s3,4) I think you know what I’m talking about
Aug 20, 2021 8:03 AM
Sep 2020
Ahmad2345 said:
DoubleBox said:

Bones works best with anime originals or interesting premises. Their recent examples on how to adapt a shonen (BNHA) is quite bad
Aug 20, 2021 8:09 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
DoubleBox said:
betaweeb said:
DID YOU JUST SAY STUDIO DEEN? Ok I respect your opinion but tbh studio deen… are the best at ruining animes. They’re more of comedy studio. If you saw fate stay night 2006vr. or 7ds (s3,4) I think you know what I’m talking about

yeah that's why i mentioned them and basically said that would be funny due to people's reactions.

if you want a more serious answer than i guess that studio bones, or wit could do a good job and be a pretty good fit for this, though ufotable are doing great work with the series and have already established its identity in anime form with their style, so a move to any other studio would be pretty jarring and a bad decision.
Aug 20, 2021 8:09 AM
Aug 2021
FMmatron said:
Imagine Demon Slayer by Clown and Black Clover (especially the later arcs) by Ufo.
Pierrot animation can be very good. But I'm agree it quality is inconsistent
Aug 20, 2021 8:13 AM

Jun 2016
I'm too used to the cool explosions to even think about it.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Aug 20, 2021 8:34 AM

May 2020
Ahmad2345 said:
what studio do you guys think should animate it? I personally think A-1 picture is good choice. Another choice are Sunrise and Bones

Don’t you dare even suggest another studio will do this.
Aug 20, 2021 8:34 AM

Nov 2016
Ahmad2345 said:
FMmatron said:
Pierrot animation can be very good. But I'm agree it quality is inconsistent

That doesn't matter. Top tier Black Clover sakuga won't receive the same amount of praise as some mid tier Ufotable scene with filters and other special effects. It's also the name that sells.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 20, 2021 9:31 AM
Jun 2021
Demon slayer success is because of ufotable if anime move to another studio (i hope don't) something like attack on Titan final season will happen
Aug 20, 2021 10:37 AM

Jan 2021
FMmatron said:
Imagine if any other studio other than Pierrot animated Black Clover xD
"Human potential for evolution is limitless. Steel Ball Run is not peak fiction it's beyond fiction and possibly even the pinnacle of human literature, an amalgamation of all the masterpieces "
-The Ruler of this universe
Aug 20, 2021 12:05 PM
Dec 2019
Bones so ufotable can be free to animate the fate original route
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Aug 20, 2021 2:17 PM
Oct 2020
Shaft or David pro. I think they’d do it justice.
Aug 20, 2021 6:59 PM
Nov 2020
The studio that animated Castlevania would be a nice choice
Aug 22, 2021 2:26 AM
May 2021
Not a chance. Ufotable never hand over their work till the end šŸ˜
Aug 22, 2021 4:56 AM
Jul 2020
Studio Deen but with chief animation director and character designer Akira Matsushima. That would potentially be a hit, Matsushima also had a history with working in Studio Deen.
Aug 24, 2021 11:13 PM
Jun 2021
betaweeb said:
I’d kill myself
Aug 24, 2021 11:20 PM
Aug 2021
The only strong point about Demon slayer is its anime animation. The manga is bland, nobody really care about Demon slayer before anime. So if ufotable don't want to take this anymore, that will be fcked up.
Aug 24, 2021 11:38 PM
Aug 2021
Shaw_ said:
The only strong point about Demon slayer is its anime animation. The manga is bland, nobody really care about Demon slayer before anime. So if ufotable don't want to take this anymore, that will be fcked up.
to be honest I find Demon slayer manga is good. I'd give It 7/10. The ending was rushed though
Aug 24, 2021 11:46 PM
Aug 2021
Ahmad2345 said:
Shaw_ said:
to be honest I find Demon slayer manga is good. I'd give It 7/10. The ending was rushed though
i don't care about the ending or about the fairytooth or whatever, i drop the anime and not gonna waste my money for its manga.

I'm not gonna say its good or bad or insult this series, what i say is. Did anyone really care about this manga before anime? Is this manga like Vagabond or Punpun who got popular without anime?
Aug 29, 2021 5:35 PM
May 2019
That wouldn't be happen. cause ufotable own demon slayer.

but if they change anime studio. the new studio would be blame upon small things even they do better than ufotable. just like Aot Final case. everyone mad just because they using cgi. meanwhile s4 is have 3times more animation than s3
Aug 31, 2021 6:41 AM

Mar 2018
I think bones would definitely be the best choice, since they are extremly good at animating high energy fight scenes, while maintaining detailed or complex character designs.
Sep 6, 2021 12:02 AM

Oct 2019
Hiro4ka11 said:

but if they change anime studio. the new studio would be blame upon small things even they do better than ufotable. just like Aot Final case. everyone mad just because they using cgi. meanwhile s4 is have 3times more animation than s3

They not the one own it
Demon slayer anime project happend because of Aniplex Not Ufotable
But well ufotable always work under Aniplex for a long time since 2007 so that's the reason why Ufotable animate this project
LanceKelzSep 6, 2021 12:12 AM
Sep 9, 2021 8:12 AM
Sep 2020
Studio TNK would be a good choice :D
Sep 9, 2021 4:53 PM

May 2009
LanceKelz said:
Hiro4ka11 said:

They not the one own it
But well ufotable always work under Aniplex for a long time since 2007 so that's the reason why Ufotable animate this project

No, Ufotable staff were fans of KnY and wanted to animate it.
Sep 9, 2021 7:07 PM
Oct 2019
Actually, it was Yuma Takahashi, the producer, stepped up and asked Ufotable to do the project. He and Ufotable had worked together for around 10 years before animating Kimetsu. Here is some English translation from an interview with him
https://twitter.com/Ario_Tengen/status/1313963781039554560?s=20

Original Japanese interview (you need to register an account to read the full article): https://xtrend.nikkei.com/atcl/contents/18/00364/00003/
Sep 9, 2021 10:32 PM

Oct 2019
bastek66 said:
LanceKelz said:

They not the one own it

NO it because of Aniplex they are the producer
Ufotable just an anime studio
Aniplex is one of the biggest producers in the Anime industry
Demon slayer already in good hand from the start
Fate zero ,Fate UBW ,Fate Heaven feel ,Kara no kyoukai also have Aniplex as part of the production committee
Sep 9, 2021 11:52 PM

May 2009
LanceKelz said:
bastek66 said:

NO it because of Aniplex they are the producer
Ufotable just an anime studio
Aniplex is one of the biggest producers in the Anime industry
Demon slayer already in good hand from the start
Fate zero ,Fate UBW ,Fate Heaven feel ,Kara no kyoukai also have Aniplex as part of the production committee

They aren't owned by Aniplex like A1 or Cloverworks, they could decline if they didn't like material.
Sep 21, 2021 2:39 PM
Aug 2018
If Deen takes care of the adaptation that would disappoint the majority of the fans. Hope ufotable adapts it until the end.
Reviewing is not easy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.