Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 11, 2021 8:12 AM

Jan 2021
LOLLL finally! Katarina as a villain! I have to admit that her acting as the antagonist was very good and.. fits well? XD

That was the best drama I've ever seen in my life lol from "a stepsister who bullied her younger sister" drama to a battle between Black Mask vs Prince Charming... for the antagonist. I can't stop laughing.

I just realized in the OP there is a new male character who seems to be falling in love with Katarina later.

Oh, look at the ending. What do you think will happen to our Bakarina...

Jul 11, 2021 2:43 PM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure what they were thinking,.. but this whole episode felt kinda... forced just like their play lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 11, 2021 5:20 PM
Nov 2019
Catarina actually being smart for once. I think Mary was the only other smart one in this episode. She figured out was was wrong with Catarina, while Alan didn't. Meanwhile Sophia kept adding new shit to the play and all the other guys went way overboard.
Jul 12, 2021 3:09 PM

Aug 2018
this episode was super Awesome and This show is too funny when Gerald and Nicol Pose with their sword but Keith does it better with a hoe, This show is pure comedy gold But at the end of the episode, I was like who the fuck is that?? creepy-ass girl
. 8 out of 10
SaiDxvLightJul 12, 2021 3:20 PM
Jul 12, 2021 7:59 PM

Jul 2012
I really am trying to get the investment I had at the first episodes of season 1, but I think I'm at my limit with this "Catarina obsession" everybody has. It's just way too unappealing, cringy and repetitive. Plus, the main premise has been met so I don't understand why is a second season needed.
The ending of this episode was interesting though, so I'll probably stick for a couple more episodes.
Jul 13, 2021 5:12 AM

Jun 2016
All the best theatre plays are improvised on the spot. This one is unique as it adds a whole new subplot for a character with no experience in acting, lol.

I can't tell why they chose her in the first place. Maybe there was no one closer to the production that could rise up to the occasion.

That kidnapping at the end is gonna be something minor. If it is, pain is what I'll feel.

Jul 13, 2021 6:08 AM

Aug 2019
sophia is hilarious and so smart, i love her plan of giving nicol a role
on another note geordo is getting too possessive, chill out dude
this episode was real fun, even though i would have loved seeing a normal play the mess it was at the end was hilarious to watch too
cant wait for the next episode
Jul 13, 2021 8:28 AM

Feb 2014
Catarina harem train never stops.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 13, 2021 9:49 PM
Aug 2017
I'm really like catarina and prince alan moments
Jul 24, 2021 8:33 PM

Aug 2019
Nice episode, Cinderella as the chosen play felt quite fitting, especially with Katarina as one of the step-sisters, but of course things go south. Nothing a little improv can't fix though, Katarina handled that situation better then i probably ever could, my ability to do any form of drama is shockingly bad.

Sophia's very passive aggressive rejection to the volunteers of the black prince had me laughing, it's always the nicest people that can deal the deadliest blows huh.

We've only seen Katarina's villainess side appear a handful of times, but let me say when it does show, God damn does she nail it, even if she's acting it.
Jul 31, 2021 3:39 PM

Sep 2018
Got to see Bakarina acting as Villainess again!! And she is so good at it too even if its just a play!

Sophia wanting to add new role. changing whole script just so she could get Nicol to play as Katarina’s love interest. Lol!!

Geordo, Nicol and Kieth fighting each other was also hilarious. What an episode!!
Aug 7, 2021 10:45 PM

Nov 2009
Finally caught up to watch this series.

damn it, Bakarina at it again, this series is just too funny to watch.

Bakarina's so good at acting evil, it's like she was originally a villainess... o wait...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 12, 2021 7:54 PM

Jan 2021
The play was pure gold!!
Catarina Really nailed it!! I can’t think of someone else playing the villainess.
Also but most importantly was Catarina kidnapped?!
Sep 3, 2021 10:11 PM

Dec 2013
I love how obvious it was that Sophia based her MC on Caterina.

The play was surprisingly funny. I didn't expect things to go so crazy towards the end.

Of course, Caterina suddenly got kidnapped...
Sep 18, 2021 8:31 AM

Aug 2007
I had high hopes for this episode and the play...

I loved seeing Katarina play the villain, but it was short lived and the play ended up making no sense.
Sep 24, 2021 7:13 AM

Aug 2018
Classic school festival drama play.. I like them.. ;P
... What?.. What the play turned into?.. ;D ... At least Katarina somehow saved it.. ;P Still this play is overall wtf in the end.. ;D It still makes sense somewhat.. That in the end prince ends up with the pure girl.. And despite not succeeding in their evil plan - it made villains closer to each other.. Something like that.. Well, I guess, this is fine, even somewhat amusing.. ;P
Oh no!
Apr 20, 2022 8:59 PM

Apr 2016
The play wasn't as messy as it could have been but it had some funny moments, mostly Nicol messing with Geordo's possessiveness over Katarina.

The ending looks pretty.
May 9, 2022 8:39 PM

Jan 2019
Hot take- the ED was better than the OP.

Though I will say the transition from Katerina being drugged to the ED was a bit jarring.

Personally, I found this episode a bit difficult to get through, though I'm unsure why. I love theater, and am usefully down for shows within shows... but for whatever reason this one just didn't do it for me. I fear this is turning into too much of a, "Everyone loves the protagonist," style Mary Sue for me. Obliviously that was the point of the first season, but at least then we got to see that love develop and throw the story off the rails.
Nov 27, 2022 3:47 PM

Oct 2022
Was honestly waiting for Catarina to have grabbed a sword and start fighting the boys because they were maybe taking it too far, cause last episode with the little recap we got, it reminded us she learned how to use a sword.

Jan 6, 2023 3:46 PM

Jul 2015
Fantastic play, I like how the guys started fighting over Katarina while Alan is just vibing on his piano, gotta love the dude for doing his own thing.

May 22, 2023 1:23 AM

Oct 2022
She worked so hard to not become a villainess, yet her knowing how to act the way ultimately saved the day this time, man, what a play that was, kinda wanted someone to ask how she knew those lines, but well, no time for that, she got kidnapped now...
Jul 19, 2023 2:25 PM
Jul 2023
MARAVILHOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aug 3, 2023 3:56 PM

May 2018
The stage play is so funny and twisted xD.
Mar 4, 3:17 AM

Aug 2019
the fuck happened to the script :D?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

85 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.