Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 5, 2021 4:05 AM

May 2021
It has been 4 years since season 2 was released. Is there any news about a 3rd season?
Jul 5, 2021 4:19 AM
Trash

Jul 2015
God I hope not, the manga is a lot better. The anime is a dumpster fire.
Jul 5, 2021 4:30 AM
May 2016
I think the castlevania's director said he would love to make a berserk anime, but I don't know anything specific.
Jul 5, 2021 7:38 AM
Jan 2018
No, and we wont get one from this studio. This adaptation flopped harder than anything I'd ever seen before.

If we do get a new adaptation of berserk (unlikely) then it wont start where berserk 2017 left off.

Seriously just read the manga. You're missing out on the greatest masterpiece of fiction ever created by humanity. No amount of praise is too much for the berserk mamga. Why are you stopping yourself from reading such an unparalleled work of art?
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Jul 5, 2021 8:44 AM
May 2009
The only studios brave enough to touch Berserk would be Wit,Mappa,Madhouse or Production IG and that would be very unlikely still.
Face it, berserk is doomed. The animation industry needs to sleep on it for decades before they come up with a feasible way to adapt this
Jul 6, 2021 1:35 PM
Feb 2021
Arda52 said:
It has been 4 years since season 2 was released. Is there any news about a 3rd season?
Mappa is the best for this job wit’s style is kinda colorful for berserk, production IG really good but its the same as wit but a little darker. Mad house or mappa. Mappa got better CGI and a series like berserk need tons of CGI if you saw jjk, aot s4 cgi its really good compared to other cgi also the chainsaw man trailer is 90% cgi if you focused mad house is better in hand drawn and berserk needs cgi so it could be dark enough. But don’t expect mappa to do it they got tons of animes to do. Wit got vinland saga. If there will be another season either mad house or production IG
Aug 25, 2021 5:01 AM

Apr 2017
Considering what a joke this anime was, there won't be a 3rd season.
Aug 25, 2021 5:13 PM
Aug 2012
Trying to compare this cgi with manga it'll always look like trash. Otherwise it's mediocre at best. IMHO Berserk was testing ground for cgi in anime, ppl will want more even with this treatment of the franchise.

If someone with desire to give Berserk justice would appear would be nice, but I'am not counting on it. Same goes for the manga: if someone with no desire to continue it like seinen, gritty and sharp like from golden arcs, then it might be good or outstanding but not great.
Sep 5, 2021 7:39 AM

Sep 2015
Art thou mental? Read the manga! Far superior! Or watch the Berserk Motion Comic by Studio Taka
Sep 16, 2021 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
Personally I would like to see another season as Berserk is one of my very very fav shows but its quite awkward with this CGI/art style to come back to after so many years watching first Berserk and then going with the manga to catch up with the story.

Unfortunately there have been a hiatus (or rather multiple of) and the manga have been progressing extremally slowly so I just left it until hopefully it will get loaded again with chapters within further years, and they got this anime version out in the meantime.

I guess its still quite decent, pretty cool more or less going up and down with its greatness and its just kinda almost impossible to go lame just because of the Berserk franchize itself, however it really is not the greatest, it lacks that feel i used to get from the series.
Still ballsy though like diluted and less substantial.
Im somewhat worried and concerned if Berserk can keep its glory towards its end coming sooner or later.

I watched both on crunchyroll premium and I strongly advize anyone and everyone to get it as you can support the industry and its not a lot of money from a single watcher but all together as the very fans of anime and manga industry we can make a relatively great positive change with our gesture.
Zapraszam POLSKOJĘZYCZNYCH - www.payhip.com/KacperAlgierskiTalesPL
K A T - Legenda Zza Światów - wstęp:
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
a także zaklęte stwory i złowrogie, nieokiełznane bestie
zamieszkiwały Zza Światy, pomiędzy którymi można było odbywać podróże.
Wiedza na ten temat była jednak przekazywana wyłącznie nielicznym wybrańcom.
Wielcy bohaterzy musieli stawać do walki ze złem, w obronie dobra,
by przezwyciężyć zagrażające równowadze mroczne widmo ciemności i chaosu
i zaprowadzić niezbędny wszem wobec praworządny ład i porządek.
Oto legenda jednego z nich…
Oct 20, 2021 3:11 PM

Apr 2017
kcp_snag said:
Unfortunately there have been a hiatus (or rather multiple of) and the manga have been progressing extremally slowly so I just left it until hopefully it will get loaded again with chapters within further years, and they got this anime version out in the meantime.

You know the mangaka has passed away, right?
Oct 28, 2021 10:35 AM
Aug 2012
Zoldra0 said:
kcp_snag said:

You know the mangaka has passed away, right?

They can go on. They said "...One thing we can promise you is that as Young Animal, the publisher..." "...Our first priority will always be placed on him- what he would think if he were still with us."

There's lots of things they can do.
Sep 15, 2022 8:53 AM

Jan 2014
Well I really hope they will finally continue with the next season...
Its been way too long by now
The CGI was the unfortunate downfall of the season 2 I think, so maybe they will make it as the Kingdom season 2 & 3 recently released, back to the epic art style
Even still, if it was in its previous CGI I would obviously go for it regardless, but man it really does feel at least a bit off no matter right
Zapraszam POLSKOJĘZYCZNYCH - www.payhip.com/KacperAlgierskiTalesPL
K A T - Legenda Zza Światów - wstęp:
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
a także zaklęte stwory i złowrogie, nieokiełznane bestie
zamieszkiwały Zza Światy, pomiędzy którymi można było odbywać podróże.
Wiedza na ten temat była jednak przekazywana wyłącznie nielicznym wybrańcom.
Wielcy bohaterzy musieli stawać do walki ze złem, w obronie dobra,
by przezwyciężyć zagrażające równowadze mroczne widmo ciemności i chaosu
i zaprowadzić niezbędny wszem wobec praworządny ład i porządek.
Oto legenda jednego z nich…
Oct 25, 2022 7:07 PM

Aug 2017
Not to revive a dead topic, but I've just finished the second season and while, yeah, the CGI is awful, I could digested it with ease. I was hoping for a 3rd season after the last, open ended espisode. What a bummer, I wanted to see Guts battling Griffith animated... well then...

I started the series after listening to a band that got its inspiration from the series (their first album was named "berserker") and I wanted so see why. I get it know. Too bad we won't get a 3rd season. I don't like to read manga. Still images do nothing for me.
Feb 2, 2023 5:09 AM

Dec 2021
LMAO Look at this guy who wants to have Berserk get Tokyo Ghoul Re treatment
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Apr 2, 2023 6:43 AM
Mar 2023
Please guys... Any one has any news about next season??? I mean.. Come on.... Its about 5 years now
Apr 2, 2023 6:55 AM

Jan 2017
Amirsalar88 said:
Please guys... Any one has any news about next season??? I mean.. Come on.... Its about 5 years now

No , and it's unlikely to happens now.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 1, 2023 11:17 AM

Feb 2018
Amirsalar88 said:
You're the kind of kid in the school cafeteria who would gulp the entire goyslop gruel tray and then come back and ask for more
"Chimp in state of nature never jerks off, but in captivity he does, wat does this mean? In state of nature he’s too busy, to put plainly. He is concerned with mastering space: solving problem of life in and under trees, mastering what tools he can, mastering social relations in the jockeying for power and status. Deprived of this drive to development and self-increase he devolves to pointless masturbation, in captivity, where he senses he is in owned space and therefore the futility of all his efforts and all his actions."
Jul 15, 2023 9:20 PM
Mar 2023
Rissenicus said:
Amirsalar88 said:
You're the kind of kid in the school cafeteria who would gulp the entire goyslop gruel tray and then come back and ask for more

Cafeteria won't keep you wait for 5 yaers on an order bro. When your into something you keep looking for it at any level. So same goes here for me.
Jul 15, 2023 9:21 PM
Mar 2023
Alexioos95 said:
Amirsalar88 said:

No , and it's unlikely to happens now.

Why they are doing this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2017

85 by Revanant1999 »»
Jan 25, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Berserk 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2017

65 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 20, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Berserk 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2017

65 by KonokoAsada »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:08 PM

Poll: » Berserk 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

102 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 18, 2023 1:02 AM

Poll: » Berserk 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2017

70 by vincxntt »»
Aug 25, 2022 10:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.