Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2010 10:20 PM

Mar 2007
As most people who checked out the FAL app would know; the registration is closed~!

As always, thanks to everyone who registered for this FAL season. It certainly seems like we've already hit the peak two seasons back, as this season has 176 teams competing for the ultimate honor.

Listed below in this post are the current teams for this season. From the second week on, this list will be in the second post and this post will contain the current teams that will be updated every week. Of course, if you want to see your team up to date, you can always check out the FAL app.

If you spot a mistake, I will only accept corrections if you sent FALbot your team registration and put the correct anime names in said registration. To report your correction, please send a PM to FALbot before Saturday April 3rd 11:59 PM EDT (3:59 AM GMT)

Current Teams:
kuroshiroiMar 25, 2012 12:49 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 27, 2010 10:21 PM

Mar 2007
As usual, here are the stats for this season. The list is ordered on how many times people chose a certain anime in their team. The number in the brackets is the amount of people who have the anime in their active team.

1 - Angel Beats: 165 (164)
2 - Kaichou wa Maid-sama: 146 (138)
3 - Arakawa Under the Bridge: 133 (122)
4 - Kiss x Sis: 108 (102)
5 - Mayoi Neko Overrun!: 90 (50)
6 - Hakuouki: 75 (66)
7 - Senkou no Night Raid: 71 (47)
8 - Heroman: 42 (37)
9 - B Gata H Kei: 41 (31)
10 - Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru: 40 (19)
11 - Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou: 35 (30)
12 - Giant Killing: 18 (12)
13 - Major S6: 17 (14)
14 - RAINBOW - Nisha Rokubo no Shichinin: 17 (8)
15 - Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai Hen: 16 (12)
16 - Saraiya Goyou: 16 (8)
17 - Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei: 12 (7)
18 - SD Gundam Sangokuden: 8 (8)
19 - Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri: 3 (3)
20 - Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku: 3 (3)
21 - Jewelpet Twinkle: 2 (1)
22 - Marie & Gali 2.0: 2 (1)
23 - Hanakappa: 1 (1)
24 - Ketsuinu: 1 (1)
25 - Ring ni Kakero 1: Kage Dou Hen: 0 (0)

Not terribly surprising this season, but feel free to use the thread to discuss your team choices and your speculations on the other surprise~ ^_^

Original Teams:
BourskApr 11, 2010 3:05 PM
Mar 27, 2010 10:31 PM

Jun 2007
nobody chose Ketsuinu? :<

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Mar 27, 2010 10:32 PM

Feb 2008
Not surprisingly there are a lot of teams with the exact same line up. It will be interesting to see if there will be a dark horse this year or not
Mar 27, 2010 10:41 PM

Feb 2008
let's see if the data holds true again. according to the last 5 times this game has been played Arakawa Under the Bridge has a 60% chance of being 6th in overall points and Kaichou wa Maid-sama has a 40% chance of being 6th in overall points. the third most popular choice has come in 6th 3 of last 5 and the second most popular has been it the other two times. between the two shows I definitely think it will be Arakawa Under the Bridge.

Good luck to everyone!
Mar 27, 2010 11:14 PM

Aug 2008
kyrori said:
nobody chose Ketsuinu? :<

Boursk said:
24 - Ketsuinu: 1 (1)

!!!!

Edit:We are picking the same team again huh, BlueYoshi.
LeinelMar 27, 2010 11:17 PM
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Mar 27, 2010 11:38 PM

Aug 2008
As zigawits poitned out...seems most picked the same anime's I picked for my top 4. Will have to rely on my 5th and bench to get ahead.

Here it goes for my first time!

26 people have the same team of 4 as me.

12 people have the same exact team's of 5 as me.

1 person has the same team of 5 + bench.

This will be tough <.<.
FateEntityMar 28, 2010 4:28 AM
Mar 28, 2010 12:08 AM

Mar 2008
Everyone's relying on the ecchi/moe crowd, but I'm putting my faith in yaoi fangirls and fangirls in general. Hopefully they come out in droves, as that's the best chance I have of winning, cough

Ctrl + F "Ketsuinu"

Hanakappa
Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
Jewelpet Twinkle
Ketsuinu
SD Gundam Sangokuden

Marie & Gali 2.0

Oh, no point in playing anymore guys, everyone pack your bags, season's already over...

>_>
Mar 28, 2010 1:32 AM

Nov 2008
ppizzapie said:
Everyone's relying on the ecchi/moe crowd, but I'm putting my faith in yaoi fangirls and fangirls in general. Hopefully they come out in droves, as that's the best chance I have of winning, cough

Yeah. I'm surprised at how few people chose Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. That was the on;y anime seriously pushing Kiss x Sis's spot on the team for me.

In the end, I chose Kiss x Sis because it airs earlier, has more fansubs, and is going to be aired on AT-X, which is known for censoring less than other stations.

If it wasn't being aired on AT-X, I would have went for Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru for sure, even if it meant starting with Night Raid (which it did, due to how late it starts to air).

So why not Hakuoki? In short, because it is an Otome game adaptation, one by Idea Factory (Mars of Destruction) as well. Even with the director of Tokyo Revelations and Terra e... working on it, an adaptation can only be as good as the source material it is based on, and video games in general make for shaky anime, plus DEEN don't have a massive animation budget like some studios do.

Having said that, the trailer I found on Youtube this morning seemed to animated fairly well, but it's a case of being to keep the standard of animation up throughout the course of the anime.

Heh, it looks like only one other person (Naruleach) has picked an identical set-up to me. There may be others who picked the same team, but started Night Raid and benched something else, but Naruleach is the only one playing with the same starting team and bench option.

I'm pleased that my team set up is somewhat different to most; it makes it easier to win if those anime turn out to be the most popular.
Rosa_FOEtidaMar 28, 2010 3:05 AM
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Mar 28, 2010 3:56 AM

Nov 2008
I tried to count how many people chose the same team as I. I counted 4 when I got to the letter D so I gave up...
This season, each swap, wildcard and ace will be important.
Mar 28, 2010 4:12 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
flygon250 is the only one with the same team as me.
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 28, 2010 4:51 AM

Feb 2007
It was a hard choice to not go for Hakuouki. The premise sounded awesome, there was plenty of PTW numbers, but It's DEEN, and their animes don't do well in FAL (Vampire Knight the exception).

Wow, more people chose Heroman than B Gata H Kei. Maybe I chose the wrong dark horse. Well, I always do, so I'll just predict now that I did.

Leinel said:
We are picking the same team again huh, BlueYoshi.

I don't want to waste time looking through all the teams, but it looks like our team is unique once again (the exception being Sayonara7, who is my sister who decided to copy my team x_x).
Mar 28, 2010 6:29 AM

Jun 2009
Oooh...I'm soo excited! Just watched the first episode of Kiss X Sis too!
Mar 28, 2010 6:55 AM

Jan 2009
I got a unique team this year. Hopefully Kiss x Sis won't be popular and will fail because I passed on it.
Mar 28, 2010 8:07 AM

Apr 2007
Last year I barely missed out on the top 10 but I can't say I'm confident my team will fare as well or better this year. I picked my choices 10 minutes before walking out the door to go to PAX so there wasn't any real planning going into it. From the looks of it, a few people share the same exact starting lineup as mine but none with the same bench.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Mar 28, 2010 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
Hopefully choosing Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou over Kiss x Sis was a good choice.

@tainted: i will beat you this time!
Mar 28, 2010 8:53 AM

Sep 2008
Damn, it's the first time I don't have an unique team. :/

BlueYoshi said:
Wow, more people chose Heroman than B Gata H Kei. Maybe I chose the wrong dark horse. Well, I always do, so I'll just predict now that I did.

I picked both. Actually, Heroman was a no brainer to me for various reasons. And B Gata...well let's see where it will go.

What surprises me more is Mayoi Neko Overrun...yeah, it's a generic moeblob show that should appeal to large masses of fanboys in theory...but such assumptions should be proven wrong someday, right?
Mar 28, 2010 9:36 AM

Nov 2008
seishi-sama said:
Damn, it's the first time I don't have an unique team. :/

BlueYoshi said:

I picked both. Actually, Heroman was a no brainer to me for various reasons. And B Gata...well let's see where it will go.

What surprises me more is Mayoi Neko Overrun...yeah, it's a generic moeblob show that should appeal to large masses of fanboys in theory...but such assumptions should be proven wrong someday, right?
Well, it's not like Mayoi Neko Overrun has a lot of rivals this season.

There's Angel Beats, but I expect that to have a strong action/supernatural tinge with less comedy. There will be romance, but there might not be as much as the other Key anime.

Meanwhile, Working!! is based off a 4-koma manga, so I expect romance to kept to a minimum in that, focusing more on the comedy. Same deal with K-ON!! as well.

B Gata H Kei has a slut as a main character, so that automatically disqualifies it from being a moe anime, and Kiss x Sis isn't much better.

That leaves Arakawa Under the Bridge, but that seems to be so full of random things that the moe element (if there is any) will be overshadowed by them.

On the topic of Heroman, sure it's most likely going to license and it is made by Bones and Stan Lee, but I expect it to be "watch for a couple of episodes to see how it is" anime for most people, and with the manga not scoring especially well, I expect a good number of drops for it.
[
Mar 28, 2010 10:28 AM

Apr 2008
ppizzapie said:

Ctrl + F "Ketsuinu"

Hanakappa
Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
Jewelpet Twinkle
Ketsuinu
SD Gundam Sangokuden

Marie & Gali 2.0

Oh, no point in playing anymore guys, everyone pack your bags, season's already over...

>_>

Problem?
Mar 28, 2010 10:45 AM

Feb 2008
Prediction:

This prediction is a simple ranking based around the assumption that the more popular the anime is in FAL, the more points it will score, using all 6 anime in people's teams. It has proved itself to be horribly unreliable in past FALs except when it comes to last places, then it's just a little unreliable.

I'm happy to announce that I have a unique team. I'm not as happy to announce that I may have taken too many liberties with my team; being predicted 88 isn't exactly awesome. Last season I predicted myself to get 81st and got 7th though... ^^
Mar 28, 2010 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
hmmm.... I'm going to predict a 96th finish, I'm pretty much happy with my team bar 1 or 2 of them, I' going to keep my fingers crossed and hope I make the right decisions at the right time ^^
Mar 28, 2010 12:02 PM

Feb 2008
I was a bit in a dilemma because the first week ends on the 4th, meaning that most of the "high tier" shows will score 0 so there had to be a change at least for the first week. Also Uragiri and Hakuoki do have many PTW members but the question is how well will they be subbed, that was a risk but if it goes through someone will hit the jackpot for sure :D.

Mar 28, 2010 12:14 PM

Apr 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Prediction:

This prediction is a simple ranking based around the assumption that the more popular the anime is in FAL, the more points it will score, using all 6 anime in people's teams. It has proved itself to be horribly unreliable in past FALs except when it comes to last places, then it's just a little unreliable.

I'm happy to announce that I have a unique team. I'm not as happy to announce that I may have taken too many liberties with my team; being predicted 88 isn't exactly awesome. Last season I predicted myself to get 81st and got 7th though... ^^

Kuro... how did I ended up on a tie for 118th place with QuothTheRaven when we don't even have the same team??? This is an insult!!! xD

btw I checked and I too have an all original team, though to win everything is riding on Arakawa failing and Heroman being the Dark Horse.
Mar 28, 2010 12:36 PM

Feb 2010
I predict Rainbow the underdog, or at least one of them. If it doesent work out, i guess i'll just have to fall back on mayoi neko overrun. Overall, these were the shows i wanted to watch the most, and im pleased i have unique team *probally due to ichiban and rainbow*. I just hope i dont get so far down like kuroshirois prediction says i will (150th? T-T Well lets hope it IS unreliable)
Mar 28, 2010 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
Simple, Rainbow + Arakawa = Heroman + KissxSis.

I didn't do unique team analysis because I'm lazy but I can tell you that the top 21 have the same team.
Mar 28, 2010 12:51 PM

Feb 2010
You know, if you scroll down with the middle mouse button, you know the one that is just a circle and arrows, it just goes "angel beats
angel beats
angel beats" lol. Im even guilty of it, not too say i wont watch it. I was actually looking at the members of each page, ichiban and rainbow have not especially less than all the other popular ones, so i might not die just yet! =3

Rainbow and ichiban both have more members than heroman. =D

I basically said "Throw out kiss x sis and b gata h kei, those will have shit scores". Mayoi neko overrun was one exception though. Its easily gonna be one of the most popular, since it falls in the more sweet, not whoreish and aparently sick, like b gata and kiss x sis.
Mar 28, 2010 1:31 PM

Aug 2008
I seriously doubt Kiss X Sis will do as well as many people seem to think. Queens Blade wasn't that high scoring when it aired so I find it hard to see KxS beating doing that well either.

Mayoi Neko Overrun though, I think I may rue not picking that one. In a season with so few moe titles, they'll all be watching that one...
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog
Mar 28, 2010 3:01 PM

Feb 2010
5camp said:
I seriously doubt Kiss X Sis will do as well as many people seem to think. Queens Blade wasn't that high scoring when it aired so I find it hard to see KxS beating doing that well either.

Mayoi Neko Overrun though, I think I may rue not picking that one. In a season with so few moe titles, they'll all be watching that one...

and that sir, is why its my back-up and kiss x sis is not ;3
Mar 28, 2010 3:22 PM

Nov 2008
5camp said:
But Fall 09 had Kampfer, which ended up being a top-5 ranking anime last season, so you can never tell how popular this kind of show will be.

I will admit things are different this time around, because the big three all air in the first week this season, while only one (Railgun pre season, Nyan Koi by end-season), aired in the first-week in Fall 09.
[
Mar 28, 2010 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
flygon250 said:
5camp said:
But Fall 09 had Kampfer, which ended up being a top-5 ranking anime last season, so you can never tell how popular this kind of show will be.

I will admit things are different this time around, because the big three all air in the first week this season, while only one (Railgun pre season, Nyan Koi by end-season), aired in the first-week in Fall 09.

Well i just watched the first episode of kiss x sis, and i can tell you, it is preety damn bad. So either people have no taste or ecchii just has a raging 12-15 year old fanbase.
Mar 28, 2010 6:58 PM

Jan 2009
Backfirenum001 said:
flygon250 said:
5camp said:

Well i just watched the first episode of kiss x sis, and i can tell you, it is preety damn bad. So either people have no taste or ecchii just has a raging 12-15 year old fanbase.

That's pretty much why I didn't take Kiss x Sis, I saw Kampfer, but then I though about other ecchi shows like Queen's Blade. I think Kiss x Sis and Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou will be too ecchi, causing it to have a bad score and lose fans.

Last time ::
Predicted 8th, finished 40's

This Time ::
Predicted 40's. going for gold.
Mar 28, 2010 7:24 PM

Mar 2009
Predicted 1st basically = Won't get 1st in the end. (Or even Top 10). So many of us with the same team... I'm more afraid that heroman becomes the dark horse of this season.
emp2907Mar 28, 2010 7:29 PM

Mar 29, 2010 12:12 AM

Mar 2010
With the number of people that choice Angel Beats! I say that, that anime looks like it might be are new number 1.
Mar 29, 2010 12:53 AM

Oct 2007
Backfirenum001 said:
You know, if you scroll down with the middle mouse button, you know the one that is just a circle and arrows, it just goes "angel beats
angel beats
angel beats" lol. Im even guilty of it, not too say i wont watch it. I was actually looking at the members of each page, ichiban and rainbow have not especially less than all the other popular ones, so i might not die just yet! =3

Rainbow and ichiban both have more members than heroman. =D

I basically said "Throw out kiss x sis and b gata h kei, those will have shit scores". Mayoi neko overrun was one exception though. Its easily gonna be one of the most popular, since it falls in the more sweet, not whoreish and aparently sick, like b gata and kiss x sis.

but ecchi has always done really well in FAL . It's almost proven. Also as far as kissXsis is concerned there's the ova. Most of the people who are going to be watching it will be fans of the ova or original work and will know what to expect. That and the yaoi show are bringing in a specific fan base so I think the ptw numbers are more reliable and also they'll be less likely to drop.

tl;dr : here's hoping the pervs and the yaoi fangirls come out in droves this season <3
Mar 29, 2010 3:42 AM

Oct 2007
Totally surprised yet pleased at the lack of Heroman selections, I'm guessing a lot of you guys haven't seen the trailer... I'm also expecting this to get licensed very, very quickly.

http://gangan.square-enix.co.jp/introduction/heroman/

I decided to choose two out of Heroman, Arakawa and Night Raid, hopefully I made the right choice. Also You people are underestimating Kiss x Sis, I had that locked in even before the preairing leak. Reasons are pretty simple..

1 ) Kiss X Sis OVA = Watching: 8,291

Only 4 series from last FAL managed to have more viewers in the end than Kiss X Sis OVA currently has. Of course I'm not expecting all of them to check out the tv series but..

2) TV shows are more watched than OVAs

Trying to discuss an OVA series on most forums is an exercise in futility, it seems a lot of people are just apathetic to OVA series period. It doesn't matter if OVAS like Isekai and Denpa are awesome, seems noone watches them period. If Isekai was exactly the same and was a tv series (with worse animation) it would probably have 5x the discussion it has now.

3) Manga fanbase

Don't underestimate manga adaptions, that was my mistake with Nyan Koi last season, I should've checked out the manga...

4) FAL History

Kanokon, Kampher have all polled well before and I'm sure I can find other examples if I wanted to.

And now the pre airing leak is another advantage, already has nearly 600 viewers off an internet stream. Higher than usual.. again because of the OVA and manga fanbase.
Mar 29, 2010 8:36 AM

Feb 2008
@Westlo: You're forgetting two things, KissxSis sucks and people have already seen it. That's why I didn't pick it and went with B Gata H Kei instead, an unknown entity. Apparently it's a comedy, ecchi, seinen and has had a 4-panel manga since 2004. It'll probably come back to bite me in the ass but...

I'm actually more worried about having Heroman than I am about my lack of KissxSis... That'll either tank or become huge, I doubt there's a middle ground there. It'll probably depend on the story.
Mar 29, 2010 10:50 AM

Mar 2007
And you're forgetting that the PTW of Kiss x Sis is higher than most and that there hasn't been a decent sub out for that ep, so most people wouldn't watch it.

Is there potential for Kiss x Sis? Yes there is. The manga has a high score and the amount of people reading it is relatively high, so apparently there's nothing lacking content wise. It's true the OVA didn't score quite as high as the manga, but the amount of people who have watched that are quite high as well. The 13 eps aren't overly intimidating and there are four confirmed subs.

That's not to say that it's top tier, but it's not a bad choice based on what we knew before the team registration ended either.

Now usually I would post why I chose my team, but I was losing sleep over the FAL app and had to make my team in 5 min, so I can't really say I did an in-depth research. Will I win? Likely not, but at least I hope I'll get in top 50... >.>
Mar 29, 2010 6:13 PM

Dec 2009
This is the first time I'm doing this, so I won't be surprised if I fail horribly... I'll hope for the best, though. ^^
Mar 29, 2010 6:29 PM

Feb 2010
Ichiban is a different case though. It may be ecchii, but its got a lot of other things kiss x sis doesent, and those being, good seiyuu, good director, good story, and generally good character design. kiss x sis is the same tired shit over and over and with an inexperienced director and relativley unknown seiyuu. *except for ako's seiyuu, she has at least been in K-On!, and the best character at that (azu)*

Im pulling for ichiban preety hard.
Mar 30, 2010 2:54 AM

Apr 2009
Kiss x sis is popular because it's borderline hentai. Usually, the perverts rate it 10/10 and the ones who are ashamed to admit they watched and liked it give it somewhere around a 6/10.

The manga is better
Mar 30, 2010 5:48 AM

Mar 2008
last time

I was predicted 140 (ended up 22 IIRC *EDIT* actually ranked 20th...didn't even know)

this time

34 (top 3?)

.... guess I have a shot at gold XD
KaminaKaiMar 30, 2010 5:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2010 6:04 AM

Apr 2007
gr33nhippo said:
@tainted: i will beat you this time!

heh /random will win out this year.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Apr 1, 2010 2:53 AM

Nov 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Prediction:
Rank Name Points
1 -Eureka- 717
1 asandari 717
1 Cheezy 717
1 DaBigD 717
1 Dilvish 717
1 Eleison 717
1 emp2907 717
1 HawthorneKitty 717
1 Ichizon 717
1 Jello 717
1 kyrori 717
1 LordWolfeye 717
1 Maora 717
1 murunchan 717
1 rlime 717
1 Ryno258 717
1 Slave4Yuruku 717
1 Sousuke11 717
1 vytah 717
1 WStar 717
1 zigawits 717

My team doesn't seem very original, does it?
I bet none of those above will win.
Apr 1, 2010 12:43 PM

Feb 2010
vytah said:
kuroshiroi said:
Prediction:
Rank Name Points
1 -Eureka- 717
1 asandari 717
1 Cheezy 717
1 DaBigD 717
1 Dilvish 717
1 Eleison 717
1 emp2907 717
1 HawthorneKitty 717
1 Ichizon 717
1 Jello 717
1 kyrori 717
1 LordWolfeye 717
1 Maora 717
1 murunchan 717
1 rlime 717
1 Ryno258 717
1 Slave4Yuruku 717
1 Sousuke11 717
1 vytah 717
1 WStar 717
1 zigawits 717

My team doesn't seem very original, does it?
I bet none of those above will win.

They probally wont, unless they use their benches and wildcards and aces good. its basically gonna come down to all of that XD

Anyways i think i fucked up. Heroman isnt getting the greatest scores, and b gata and kaichou maid are getting preety good scores so far *though there isnt many scores yet*. kiss x sis got ok scores too...im scared =( i love heroman though, it was awesome.
Backfirenum001Apr 1, 2010 6:28 PM
Apr 2, 2010 9:17 AM

Feb 2008
Scores don't mean anything if the show isn't popular, someone mentioned Aoi Bungaku on this club earlier, that's a good example how a show can have a good rating but a small number of people who have watched the show actually.

Apr 2, 2010 9:19 AM

Oct 2007
kuroshiroi said:
@Westlo: You're forgetting two things, KissxSis sucks and people have already seen it.

You have to be kidding me...

Spring 08 = Kanokon = 4th and To Love Ru = 7th and they're both crap, heck the #1 show of that season was Vampire Knight and that's awful.

Fall 08 had Rosario 2 come in 5th place and you just had Kampfer come in 5th last season.

As for people already seeing it, yes 8000+ people and if half of them watch the tv series in addition to the new people who will watch it since it's no longer an OVA series. It will be up their..
Apr 2, 2010 9:32 AM

Feb 2010
Westlo said:
kuroshiroi said:
@Westlo: You're forgetting two things, KissxSis sucks and people have already seen it.

You have to be kidding me...

Spring 08 = Kanokon = 4th and To Love Ru = 7th and they're both crap, heck the #1 show of that season was Vampire Knight and that's awful.

Fall 08 had Rosario 2 come in 5th place and you just had Kampfer come in 5th last season.

As for people already seeing it, yes 8000+ people and if half of them watch the tv series in addition to the new people who will watch it since it's no longer an OVA series. It will be up their..

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

Well i hope ichiban is a better ecchi. Hell the preview was more entertaining than the episode of KxS. Seriously, that was the lightest ecchi show ive ever seen. R+V is more hardcore.
Apr 2, 2010 9:57 AM

Sep 2007
What. I just noticed Rainbow's airing date changed from being the 6th to the 2nd. Isn't that kind of unfair, since I would've put Senkou on my bench instead? D:
Apr 2, 2010 12:38 PM

Feb 2010
Iriya said:
What. I just noticed Rainbow's airing date changed from being the 6th to the 2nd. Isn't that kind of unfair, since I would've put Senkou on my bench instead? D:

Awww that sucks...but rainbow came out? yay ^^
Apr 2, 2010 1:30 PM

Nov 2007
Good luck to everyone participating!

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

14 by Bunnyama »»
47 seconds ago

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

18 by ElyTheIrenic »»
Apr 24, 2:50 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.