Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 17, 2021 6:13 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Ryou was waiting for his Valentine's gift like waiting to receive a gift from Christmas. Ichika got quite bold to give him a hug instead though.

Looks like we got different character reactions on this Valentine's Day. They really treat this like Christmas, or bigger than most holidays. Out of the different reactions, I think Arie was the most sensitive although Ryou was the most amusing. He's also so honest with his feelings.
May 17, 2021 6:16 AM

Jul 2017
It's Valentine's Day...and the most expectant person of all: Ryo waiting for Ichika like a dog waiting upon his master. And well...that's a physical Valentine's present more than most, it's so obscenely "disgusting" as it looks to be.

Of course, high school Valentine's chocolate giving is all the rage and is no different, and probably to Tamaki, the chocolate he received from Ichika is definitely obligatory (Giri), but being in school meant that he can pose his romance advances on Ichika (where Ryo can't interrupt). That's a given, and also in the workplace for Ryo, where Matsushima is doing the exact same thing. This ain't a love triangle anymore, it's a tangled mess of feelings.

The more I see Rio, the more I feel that she is a meditator between Ichika and Ryo's relationship, and her conversation with Tamaru is just that with personal attacks to the heart in the private aspect. Take it personally, or on guard as a close friend to both in friendship (Ichika) and blood (Ryo).

It's all up to Ichika to figure her true feelings and figure out WHICH guy is the best for her, despite the whims and arguments. One-sided relationshups aren't good, and it'll do good to examine both Ryo and Tamaru to see how far she would go.

A digusting kind of love that hopefully will have a resolution to the main female MC.
May 17, 2021 6:23 AM

Nov 2019
It's been a long time coming, but with Tamaru finally sure about his feelings, we finally have a love triangle.

Personally rooting for Tamaru for having the balls to make that chad move about confessing to Ichika, telling her if she can change the way she sees him and waiting for her reply (although he's probably going to lose).
May 17, 2021 6:36 AM

Jul 2020
Tamaru is actually a madman, asks Ichika out without a change in his face, then tells rio to stop being a busybody and takes on Ryou as a rival. Ichika was goofy this episode, with the hug and everything, and then her realizing her feelings was some much needed development. Thought ryou would back off after being told that he was too pushy but I guess wanting to share problems is another way to look at it lol. Like I said in last episodes discussion, Arrietty is to be protected at all costs, she's too bloody wholesome
LeviathanHWDMay 17, 2021 6:40 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 17, 2021 6:45 AM

Jan 2014
Those figures at the start yooo. Those looked nice lol. I'm proud of Arie, for going forward with it, instead of letting her shyness around the subject, or the action itself get to her.
May 17, 2021 6:49 AM

Jun 2019
Ryo got the best thing he could've ever asked for on Valentine's Day. A Hug from Ichika. It totally changed his perspective of Valentine's day.

Tamaru finally made his first move. He asked Ichika out and gave her some time to think over it. Arie, on the other hand, was planning to give chocolates to Ryo but was scared that her chocolates will be rejected but to her surprise, Ryo accepted them. She was so happy.

Felt pretty bad for Rio there, he shouldn't have to be that rude to her. Loneliness is not a thing to nag someone about. There's a lot going on in Ichika's head right now. Maybe soon we'll see something about Rio.
May 17, 2021 7:01 AM

Jan 2021
Hahah, that was definitely 100 times better than chocolate
Well done soldier, cold stare at the prey (✧ω✧)
I don't know if he will eat them, but it was nice when he accepted Arriety's chocolates
Uhh, could it be that Ichika is realizing her feelings?
May 17, 2021 7:06 AM

Dec 2014
Ryo definitely got his worth out of that Valentine's gift from Ichika. xD

Arietty is cute, I'm still rooting for her even if it probably won't happen.

Tamaru made his move, didn't expect that he'd confess, ask Ichika to see her differently and straight up say he would take on Ryo as a rival all in one episode. He's definitely the underdog and honestly, I wouldn't mind if he won either. The only thing I would fault him for was that he was being a little unnecessarily blunt towards Rio that it could come off as harsh. Best girl Rio deserves nothing but happiness.

Interestingly enough, I'm in a state where I don't really mind which way the pairings go, I think they will make sense whatever route the show chooses to take.
May 17, 2021 7:13 AM

Dec 2020
Tamaru finally admitshis love to ichika.
It’s Valentines and it was cute that ichika give ryo an hug as a gift kawaii.*.*
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 17, 2021 7:25 AM

Apr 2018
Well, It's a good valetine ep

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 17, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
I think they missed out on a Big Opportunity to Develop Rio a little more in regards to her being lonely and a busybody (not happy about Tameru dissing my girl but he had some good points. Even though there is nothing wrong about worrying about your best friend) but overall this was a really good episode.

Arriety giving Ryo those chocolates was such a bittersweet moment. I know Ryo accepted them as a friend which is the worst part.

The discussion between Ryo and Ichika was really good. Ichika being overrun with an abundance of emotions just was too much for her when Ryo kept worrying about her. I think when she screamed 'Ryo-san" and came out an told him how every thing on his part is always one sided was a huge development for her as a character overall. She was also correct in this matter.
However Ryo wants to share in her problems which is interesting in terms of "Experience" because he's never had anyone in his life he wanted to share experiences with. Thats the Mature factor coming into affect which i feel is rubbing off on Ichika.

It's clear as day what direction this story is going I feel like 4 more episodes could be the perfect amount of episodes to wrap up the series. Super excited to finish this.

Pre_Yum said:

Felt pretty bad for Rio there, he shouldn't have to be that rude to her. Loneliness is not a thing to nag someone about. There's a lot going on in Ichika's head right now. Maybe soon we'll see something about Rio.

With the mentioning of Ryo's issues with the Father and Rio not being apart of his Life for quite sometime it makes sense that Rio is lonely and Ichika filled that Void. I do agree though that we should get an episode or two to show what happened between Ryo and the Father which resulted in Rio being along a majority of her childhood.
SoraSenpaiMay 17, 2021 7:33 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 17, 2021 7:52 AM

Jun 2020
Tamaru’s confession was really nice. He’s so cool, I really like him♡ And he really is so suitable for Ichika. But at the end of the day it’s really up to her & her feelings. Not who is most suitable for her. That was nice when Ryou accepted Matsushima’s chocolates too. I’d like to think Ichika is changing him for the better, to be more considerate of others. I actually thought the narrative would be more compelling if Ichika & Ryou actually tried to date other people, like Tamaru & Matsushima. But nah, it’s not that kind of story.

I agree too, I wish they elaborated more about Rio’s loneliness. Showing just a montage of her & Ichika really didn’t cut it lol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 17, 2021 8:05 AM
Oct 2018
Wow, best episode of the series so far, that was non stop development. Everything is now blown wide open, so we'll see where this goes from here.

Surprised at the scene where Tamaru went off on Rio, I wasn't expecting that.

Feeling sorry for Arie as she is trying hard but will most likely lose.
May 17, 2021 8:11 AM

May 2020
Ryou got the best gift he never hoped for from Ichika xD and she finally understood her feelings for him, though I do feel bad for Tamaru and Arie.....

Rio is just too adorable ^^
May 17, 2021 8:13 AM
Feb 2021
Amazing episode! I hate Tamaru so much lmao, that mf started talking shit to our best girl Rio. Also loved the final dialogue between Ichika and Ryo and her realization. Can’t wait for the next episode and I hope Ichika dumps Tamaru’s ass already so we can ser her and Ryo’s relationship going to the next level.
May 17, 2021 8:18 AM

Aug 2013
Really cute Valentines episode! Props to Tamaru for confidently confessing to Ichika! I was all for Ryo in the beginning but Tamaru's so cool I ended up cheering for him (even though I know he's going to lose to Ryo ;u;).
May 17, 2021 8:30 AM
Feb 2021
Also I don’t care about Tamaru getting his heart destroyed but I’ll he sad af for Arie, I really like her :(
May 17, 2021 8:33 AM

Feb 2020
So Arietty is just a female Tamaru? Will she confess and get rejected soon too?
May 17, 2021 8:37 AM
Apr 2019
I cringed so hard in The hug scene!! damn what a weird gift lol

Other than that the episode was good specially the last two minutes.
May 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Jan 2012
Yet another romance series where the love interest I prefer never had a chance. Although in this case it's a male, which is rare for shows I watch. Of course, it was obvious from the beginning Tamaru never had a chance, but he deserved better. Were the show itself better than what this has been to this point I'd probably be more annoyed, but as it is I'm only slightly so. Not expecting much helps in that regard. Ah well, time to get crushed next week young man!
May 17, 2021 8:50 AM

Mar 2019
Ichika is definitely developing her feelings towards Ryo. Well Tamaru never had a chance at any point.. I dunno but he is quite toxic imo. Last four episodes gonna be even more sweet I hope
May 17, 2021 9:38 AM
Mar 2021
My only complaint about this series so far is how they forced a love triangle. I really don't enjoy love triangles, especially this one. I feel like they are also trying to hint at Rio potentially being interested in a romantic relationship with Ichika. I may be wrong but that's just what I think. I think that Ichika likes Tamaru, but doesn't love him. While I think that the opposite is happening with Ryou, I don't think that Ichika likes Ryou, but he has a special place in her heart and she may be in love with him.
May 17, 2021 11:07 AM

Aug 2020
That hug was so cute, this was much better than chocolates!
May 17, 2021 11:45 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Aww. Ichika gave Ryou a hug for Valentines Day and I'm sure that raised his spirits 100 fold. Meanwhile Tamaru gets friend zone chocolate and then suddenly out of the he asks her out. Now Ichika is in a potential love triangle and doesn't know how to process her feelings. Ichika knows that she does not see Tamaru as a love interest, but just as a friend. It's up to her to relay those honest feelings to Tamaru because deep down, she cares more about Ryou.
May 17, 2021 11:45 AM

Oct 2020
A hug for a Valentine's day gift may seem a bit mundane but it meant the world to Amakusa. The confession leaves Arima with a hard choice. I wonder where this will lead O.o

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

May 17, 2021 12:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So Ichika chose to gave that creep dude some good hug. Nice excuse for smelling his cologne, naughty girl. When embarassing herself by that move, someone done the same shock for you to. That's surely a surprising move, Tamaru. The freakin boy just confessed it out of the blue. For sure poor Ichika should be confused as heck. However, don't worry, ladies and gentleman. Cause the creep dude successfully accomplished the cultivate mission. So, congrats, about the success!

If only Arietty just done the same shit like Tamaru, the scene will be hella more interesting. Guess the episode really wanna solve the Ichika matter first, then that dude one. But she also had a bold move there! So, yeah, its all just fine by me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 17, 2021 12:50 PM

Mar 2019
Fire and blasts happened in perspective of ryo... I didn’t think Ichika would do something so wholesome, hail yeah and tamura please stay aside, I know normal school love and all that is good but no, stay aside or on second thought stay there if it means to make ryo’s love to be achieved by so... whatever man let the ichika x ryo train run
I was happy with how ryo handled Ichika’s anger and such good understanding..... and yeah that’s why when it comes to love, Ichika thinks of him
And my damn lovely Arie I do like the other two together but I do root for you too (^_^) nice developments for her...... ( hail Hanazawa )
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
May 17, 2021 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
I don't understand how she reacts sometimes like she loves Ryo and sometimes she reacts like she's disgusted by him... I wish she just told him what she feels and let this end, but then the anime would end so that's not gonna happen till the very end...
Poor guy, he really likes the girl.

I don't get her reaction to Tamaru's confession, she even said that she didn't think of him that way, so then why do you have such hard time thinking about it?
"I figured why I can't go forward with Tamaru, it's because of Ryo"
Idk how I should take this.. Girl, just pick one and done. I don't even know why you consider Tamaru since you never cared about him before, you have so many nice experiences with Ryo and yet you act cold towards him or just ignore him and all it takes to make you blush is another guy literally confessing after he was with you for like 2 times in the whole anime...

This is literally the embodiment of a typical harem character... Has so many babes yet he chooses no one or it takes literally a million years till he settles with one.
May 17, 2021 2:50 PM
Dec 2018
Summary of female MC thoughts:

"This grown ass dude is crap, doesn't care about my feelings and takes advantage of my lack of experience and age difference, BUT I will still love him because the plot told me to".

Guess there will be another 2-3 episodes of "rival love" shallow drama with the boy and office lady, even if they're just filler characters who don't stand a chance.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
May 17, 2021 2:55 PM

Apr 2018
Ryou's gift was a hug from Ichika. Man this was a good episoide to flesh out the character development that is going on in Ichika since it is a love triangle, I wonder what her answer for Tamaru.

No way he said Rio is lonely, no way..
May 17, 2021 3:09 PM
Aug 2020
I kinda feel like tamura confessed very confidently but like he's realization is too late.
Maybe if he realised how cute she is before Ryo came, but ultimately Team Ryo will bet the best choice for her...wait actually TEAM RIO IS ABSOLUTELY BEST EVER! AND TAMURU DESERVES A PAIN FOR TELLING HER NOT TO BE WORRIED ABOUT HER BEST FRIEND!
May 17, 2021 3:17 PM

Jan 2021
Woohoo, 4 more episodes left. Bye bye Tamaru
under”Mebius” is my salvation

May 17, 2021 4:22 PM

Oct 2008
i also can't decide on who's gonna be better partner for Ichika...if Tamaru was not gloomy to start...it would have to be him...lolz
but i'm more interested with Rio! i wonder if she's just gonna be a wingman/bestie for Ichika...or she'll also have her own romance??? hmmm
5/5.

May 17, 2021 6:36 PM

Jan 2020
I hate how Tamaru is a character. He's one of the best ones but that's why. I dislike how the story is really leaning towards ryou when tamaru is right there. he might as well not exist

May 17, 2021 10:12 PM
Apr 2021
I'm still rooting for Ryou><Arima but what Tamaru did this ep really changing my pov of him, the development character is very good to watch, never expected this anime to be this enjoyable and fun, the op song is great to build hype before the show, the ed song is nice to settle down the feelings after watching it, too bad it got hate for no reason :( especially to person that comeback to hate this show weeks after weeks 🤣 get a life dude ffs
May 17, 2021 10:24 PM
Mar 2015
Poor girl Trapped between 2 pushy guys who won't take no for an answer
May 18, 2021 1:14 AM
Feb 2017
Tamaru finally became honest with his feelings towards Ichika but poor him, he's gonna get rejected despite logically being the right choice. Him and Arietty are my favorites from this show and both are leaning towards a heartbreak soon :/

Probably one of the better episodes in this show since Ichika herself realizes how illogical her feelings towards Ryou actually are. I liked how she confronted him, but then again, Ryou had to act as if he's the victim because most of his actions are only because he 'loves her' and he's just 'worried'. And Ichika once again had to apologize for sounding 'harsh', even though she was just spitting facts at the moment.

May 18, 2021 4:03 AM
Jul 2018
that this statement by Tamaru was much of nothing but it was time for him to declare that you have another rivaled, it is becoming more and more interesting.
May 18, 2021 5:53 AM
Jun 2019
Tamaru actually went and did it, what a madlad.
May 18, 2021 5:54 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! Probably the best one so far. A hug might not be much to other peoples eyes, but to Ryo that shit was a blessing from the Gods lmao. Didn't expect Tamaru to confess right then and there damn, respect. Though I have the same opinion of Tamaru as Ichika, he's a nice cool dude but I don't really like him for this kind of show.

Happy for Arie, Ryo accepted her gift (even though we know she's never gonna win), probably because Ichika's hug changed Ryo lmao. Interesting stuff with Rio though, I think she has a little bit of feelings for Tamaru, I can support that ship. All that needs a ship now is Arie, give my girl a man.
May 18, 2021 6:12 AM

Feb 2019
tamaru is still better zzz
owkey
May 18, 2021 9:31 AM
Oct 2017
All you guys seem to love this show. So for some balance here is my opinion. Ryo is basically manipulating a high school girl to date him. That is both creepy and wrong. The animation itself is nothing to write home about either. Really don't get the appeal of this show. Out of the 200 shows I have seen with a romance tag this is my least favourite by quiet a distance
May 18, 2021 9:33 AM

Feb 2021
BeastyAnimefan said:
All you guys seem to love this show. So for some balance here is my opinion. Ryo is basically manipulating a high school girl to date him. That is both creepy and wrong. The animation itself is nothing to write home about either. Really don't get the appeal of this show. Out of the 200 shows I have seen with a romance tag this is my least favourite by quiet a distance

My god, you're a visionary, I don't think anyone's made this point before!

If you don't like it, go find something else to watch. No need to piss on everyone else's enjoyment.
May 18, 2021 9:37 AM
Oct 2017
HatTrickPatrick said:
BeastyAnimefan said:

My god, you're a visionary, I don't think anyone's made this point before!

If you don't like it, go find something else to watch. No need to piss on everyone else's enjoyment.

Not trying to be a visionary I want to know what people get out of this show. The dialogue is hammy the character either generic or creepy. What do people see in this show??
May 18, 2021 10:12 AM
Dec 2018
Morsse said:
I don't get her reaction to Tamaru's confession, she even said that she didn't think of him that way, so then why do you have such hard time thinking about it?

It's the same reason why the creep rejected all the Valentine gifts but still accepted the one from that office lady supporting character: Weak attempts at injecting drama and try to get the audience think that "maybe there's a chance here", even when it doesn't make sense at all.

Don't overthink about Ichika. Her character is designed from the beginning to slowly give in and fall in love with the harasser despite being treated like crap, as she herself said so in this episode. Everything else is just noise from filler characters to pretend there's some drama going on.
May 18, 2021 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
skysurf said:
Morsse said:

It's the same reason why the creep rejected all the Valentine gifts but still accepted the one from that office lady supporting character: Weak attempts at injecting drama and try to get the audience think that "maybe there's a chance here", even when it doesn't make sense at all.

Don't overthink about Ichika. Her character is designed from the beginning to slowly give in and fall in love with the harasser despite being treated like crap, as she herself said so in this episode. Everything else is just noise from filler characters to pretend there's some drama going on.

I agree with the overthinking part, bringing too much logic into anime won't get me anywhere, but still... I don't think that she is treated like crap, but quite the opposite.. She has that generic anime personality where she goes from cute to serious/disgusted in a split second which makes the guy seem like a creep sometimes... The author is also trying hard to make Ryo force his love on Ichika even though before meeting her he was literally a harem king and he could've had any women he wanted in bed but somehow for God knows what reasons, he chose a cute and boring highschool girl...

With that being said, the guy never found true love before Ichika, which means that when he saw her personality/kindness (mostly her cuteness), he just fell in love with her... It can happen in real life aswell, love at first sight is common, altough it's not true love imo.. The only wierd part is the age gap.. And the fact that the author tries to make Ryo seem like a creep, with Ichika reacting to him sometimes in a disgusted manner and also making him call her and do all that childish stuff, even though Ryo was always a serious/intelligent mature person before all this..

But I guess that reacting over the top at anything your crush does/says is also a typical personality in anime, it would've been better without it though.. Him being a cooler adult would've been a better approach than showing him wanting Ichika like a kid wants candy or smth...
May 18, 2021 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
this one was especially bad in terms of the voices (again), especially during Ichika's outburst and subsequent mutterings to herself...maybe my source for the episode was bad?

so, if Ichika has awakened to the realization that the one she likes/loves is Ryo, I wonder how we are going to fill up the next 3 episodes after her answer to Taruma next week...(maybe next would be Arriety's confession) Feelsbad for the guy getting so fired up about being love rivals with Ryo when he's got no chance at all (this just based on what the anime has shown about everyone's relationship thus far so the paradigm might/might not change)
May 18, 2021 1:42 PM
Dec 2018
Morsse said:
Him being a cooler adult would've been a better approach than showing him wanting Ichika like a kid wants candy or smth...

I would give the same recommendation as before: don't overthink it. Trash josei stories are usually like this, with abusive male MC and the girl falling in love with them anyways.

See the whole picture, what is ryo character supposed to be? money, good looks and smart, the trifecta of girl's fantasies, but with a "kink": he's trash with women (doesn't know the names of women he sleeps with and didn't even have trouble assaulting an adult woman in a public place) and he's a harasser towards a school girl (power dynamics are against her) and doesn't care about her feelings (literally said by him since ep1 and even said in this ep by ichika)

Apparently there's an audience for this kind of "fantasies" (e.g. "50 shades of gray" is the same trifecta-perfect man, but the "kink" is being into S&M).

tldr; adjust your expectations accordingly.

svet said:
this one was especially bad in terms of the voices (again), especially during Ichika's outburst and subsequent mutterings to herself...maybe my source for the episode was bad?

The sound has been consistently faulty in this anime. It's bad.
May 18, 2021 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
skysurf said:
Morsse said:
Him being a cooler adult would've been a better approach than showing him wanting Ichika like a kid wants candy or smth...

I would give the same recommendation as before: don't overthink it. Trash josei stories are usually like this, with abusive male MC and the girl falling in love with them anyways.

See the whole picture, what is ryo character supposed to be? money, good looks and smart, the trifecta of girl's fantasies, but with a "kink": he's trash with women (doesn't know the names of women he sleeps with and didn't even have trouble assaulting an adult woman in a public place) and he's a harasser towards a school girl (power dynamics are against her) and doesn't care about her feelings (literally said by him since ep1 and even said in this ep by ichika)

Apparently there's an audience for this kind of "fantasies" (e.g. "50 shades of gray" is the same trifecta-perfect man, but the "kink" is being into S&M).

tldr; adjust your expectations accordingly.

svet said:

The sound has been consistently faulty in this anime. It's bad.

I disagree with the show being trash for me since I kinda enjoy it more than others atm, it's just the constant childish/pushy behaviour of Ryo that doesn't sit right with me, and now Ichika potentially falling in love with a guy she met only 2 times in total.

I thought about it more and I don't think that I'm overthinking anything, I just said some things that could make the show better and threw my frustration with the last episode and some things on the side. What I said in my last comment was literally what happened in the anime, I only stated the obvious I suppose to kinda prove my points.

May 18, 2021 7:17 PM

Jun 2019
Another episode that did just enough to keep me around. Now that I’m 8 episodes deep I guess I’ll watch it to the end.

The sound mixing on the voices has consistently been bad for a television anime that has had this many episodes. But, there are just enough enjoyable character moments to make me feel like it was worth the 20 minutes I spent on it. Also doesn’t hurt that things can start to move along now that Ichika has realized she has feelings for Ryo.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

146 by arceprog »»
Feb 23, 11:02 AM

» I love Rio! Who's with me?

mufarari - Feb 15

4 by TrayC-3PO »»
Feb 16, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2021

116 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Clas1ck - Mar 29, 2021

274 by suyumanda »»
Oct 21, 2023 7:39 AM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

98 by b_a_d »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.