Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Naruto is pissed and he has every right in the world to be.

Delta deserved every single hit from that massive Rasengan tbh. Anyways, I'm just glad to see some justice being served this episode. Screw Delta.
May 16, 2021 2:43 AM

Jan 2021
Now Naruto is also very angry, it's logical, sooner or later he was going to overload her 😂
Well, Boro is on his own, fooling people 0.0
The next episode is the 200th <( ̄︶ ̄)>
May 16, 2021 2:46 AM

Jul 2015
Never piss off Boruto's dad! Good to see her defeated the brute-force way by a super massive Rasengan.

May 16, 2021 2:47 AM

Apr 2018
Been a while since we saw Naruto pissed.
The supermassive Rasengan gave me flashbacks from Naruto, good times.
A decent/good episode, almost to 200 ep!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 16, 2021 2:54 AM

Jun 2014
Naruto really woke up and said it's Misogyny Monday.

Now THIS is the Naruto the fans want to see. This is the monster we all know he's capable of being. Delta didn't stand a chance, this truly became a one-sided beatdown. A lot of people were understandably upset about the previous episode, so hopefully this one made up for that.
thebrentinator24May 16, 2021 2:58 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 16, 2021 3:04 AM
Jul 2020
It is so funny that the studio decided to give kawaki vs garo a god tier animation and this fight being mediocre at best. It is naruto and without naruto,boruto does not exist. Before boruto fans come and yell at me, I want to say this. I am not talking about the context and story overall. It is stupid that we did not get amazing animation.
Team 7 vs deepa had better animation than this. Just totally disappointed on the animation wise. Episode wise naruto smacking delta was just hmmmm satisfying.
May 16, 2021 3:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Should have clobbered her like that from the start. One episode to go boys.
May 16, 2021 3:58 AM

Mar 2021
The part i loved the most was the smile kawaki and naruto exchanged after delta was defeated..naruto's smile was always precious and it was soo heartwarming watching the feeling of hope rising in kawaki's eyes..though the animation could've been better, but still not that bad <3
May 16, 2021 4:02 AM
Jun 2020
Holy shit that was actually disappointing
May 16, 2021 4:05 AM
Jun 2020
Pranav_Madduru said:
It is so funny that the studio decided to give kawaki vs garo a god tier animation and this fight being mediocre at best. It is naruto and without naruto,boruto does not exist. Before boruto fans come and yell at me, I want to say this. I am not talking about the context and story overall. It is stupid that we did not get amazing animation.
Team 7 vs deepa had better animation than this. Just totally disappointed on the animation wise. Episode wise naruto smacking delta was just hmmmm satisfying.

At least when they fought Deepa animators had more time to actually animate the episode

They are literally torturing their animators and those animators can't make it look good when they have to work/work while eating,shitting and sleeping

I give props to animators for trying. But they just couldn't do much with the amount of time they were given.

Boruto either should be seasonal or they should've have made a bigger anime canon arc
May 16, 2021 4:17 AM

Dec 2020
The fight between delta and naruto was great animated i was so hyped bro.She detonate herself.

An anime only content with boro and code.Boruto anime is getting better and better.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 16, 2021 4:17 AM

Jun 2019
Boy...Naruto got pissed and ain't no one messing with him at that point.

Goes to show how monstrous his chakra reserves actually are. Damn Naruto. Destroy that annoying Delta.

Off to the 200th episode next week.
May 16, 2021 4:54 AM

Jan 2020
Although Naruto won the fight it is still a funny fight for me watching it with logic.
May 16, 2021 4:55 AM

Jan 2020
Are they blind or something? They didn't even see the drone up in the air
May 16, 2021 4:57 AM

Jan 2020
What's even the point of the opening sequence where Sarada fight with Delta if she's dead now? Unless she will be remanufactured...
May 16, 2021 5:21 AM
Feb 2021
IT WAS AMAZING!

budget was surely increased xD
Man THose who are not watching are missing, and Boro on Infinite Tsukuyomi!
(That gave me a shock lol)

Let's Go! Supar HypED
May 16, 2021 5:26 AM
Jun 2017
Yeah!!! Thats how delta shall deal with - - - > SUPER MASSIVE RASSENGAN!!! 💪💪💪💪
May 16, 2021 5:35 AM
Jul 2020
LionIgor2 said:
Pranav_Madduru said:

At least when they fought Deepa animators had more time to actually animate the episode

They are literally torturing their animators and those animators can't make it look good when they have to work/work while eating,shitting and sleeping

I give props to animators for trying. But they just couldn't do much with the amount of time they were given.

Boruto either should be seasonal or they should've have made a bigger anime canon arc

I heard that these 2 episodes which involved fight was outsourced
May 16, 2021 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
Finally the delta defeat was very fast kinda Naruto only used little of his power for delta defeat, you can already see it at various moments in the episode.
May 16, 2021 6:20 AM

Jul 2013
Naruto was maddd.

Infinite Tsukuyomi... Here we go again.
May 16, 2021 7:16 AM
Apr 2019
I love this show it’s been so good recently especially the increase in naruto screen time
May 16, 2021 7:48 AM

Oct 2017
Meh fighting sequence again and Naruto used a really basic move to beat Delta. His insane amount of Chakra really helped.
May 16, 2021 8:13 AM
Apr 2020
Last Supermassive Rasengan was satisfying but Naruto vs Delta fight animation overall was mediocre at best compared to Team 7 vs Deepa Part 2 and Kawaki vs Garo.
Sorry to say, I had lot of expectation for this battle but was little bit disappointed.
Hope we can get better animation for upcoming episodes.

May 16, 2021 8:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Delta defeated by cho cho cho odama rasengan. She should've care about Naruto background more into the detail. Smh. Now she blasted herself away, after getting smacked by cho cho odama rasengan for good.

Too bad, Naruto forgot about his surrounding, which is kinda sad. Now the drone will do whatever shit next. Koji also got some nice line, after seeing Naruto play. Even though idk whatever the fuck that thing means.

Boro goofing around outside, tried to forming some shady cult by deceiving the weak? Idk what shit he mean about mugen tsukuyomi and what his real intention. Too bad, he couldn't play more with Code, which is another let down for me. Whatever. Jigen also back with a sus look. So, yeah, that's it for today!

200th already next? Damn....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 16, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2019
I wish Boruto were seasonal. The animation wasn't bad but I've seen fillers getting better treatment than this. A little disappointed but the art looks very good in most frames.
May 16, 2021 10:15 AM

Feb 2019
Damn man they snapped on the naruto v delta fight this week. Animation still wasn’t as good as the Boro fight but the choreography was great. They also added some nice anime original code and Boro scenes at the end that links to the manga
May 16, 2021 4:55 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! great episode! 1 more and we have 200th ep milestone! lolz!
so is Naruto's Cho Chou Odama Rasengan (Supermassive Rasengan) stronger than Jiraiya's Odama Rasengan that he used on Pain before he dies???
5/5.
matias067May 16, 2021 4:59 PM

May 16, 2021 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
Rasengan has always been a visually appealing jutsu. Will never ever get tired of witnessing it.
May 16, 2021 10:58 PM

Mar 2021
Boruto is becoming better episode by episode.
I was happy by seeing my boy Naruto in action.
Now Kawaki is a student of Naruto ( obviously from the next episode) and Boruto is Sasuke's student. They both will become extremely strong.
At last excited for the next episode.
May 17, 2021 1:55 AM

Mar 2021
Who ever was saying Naruto is nerfed in previous episode now know why was Naruto was like this. Also exited for next main battle(manga readers know what I am saying)

Rishab1125May 17, 2021 1:59 AM

May 17, 2021 12:34 PM
Jan 2021
Pranav_Madduru said:

I completely disagree. The animation was very fluid, yet fast paced. It reminded me of the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight in Shippuden in terms of the general movement and how it all flowed together.
May 17, 2021 11:22 PM
Jul 2020
KingBaller06 said:
Pranav_Madduru said:

I completely disagree. The animation was very fluid, yet fast paced. It reminded me of the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight in Shippuden in terms of the general movement and how it all flowed together.

Bro you need to watch other anime for the fights. Every black clover fight is better than this. I do not blame completely on the studio though. I blame mainly on those fans who hyped it up saying this fight is gonna be legendary. I expected too much from boruto. Also this fight is nowhere close to naruto vs sasuke fight.
May 18, 2021 5:28 PM

May 2018
My recap:

Naruto and Delta continue their “drunken duo on the dance floor” routine, until Delta collapses from exhaustion and explodes before the final song.

The entire village was infested with COVID-19. The WHO arrived to cure the villagers, but the villagers pay a hefty price.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
May 19, 2021 12:14 PM
Jan 2021
Pranav_Madduru said:
KingBaller06 said:

Bro you need to watch other anime for the fights. Every black clover fight is better than this. I do not blame completely on the studio though. I blame mainly on those fans who hyped it up saying this fight is gonna be legendary. I expected too much from boruto. Also this fight is nowhere close to naruto vs sasuke fight.

Utter cap. This fight was just as fluid animation wise as Naruto vs Sasuke (Shippuden). There are plenty of anime with good fights, you're right, and Boruto is one of them. Especially the fight between Kawaki and one of the Outers of the Kara (forgot his name). This one is just another amazing fight.
May 21, 2021 8:53 PM
Mar 2014
This was a pretty nice episode. Glad to see that there is more focus on Kara recently. Hopefully it continues for a long time.
Jun 13, 2021 9:04 AM
Oct 2019
That ChoChoodama Rasengan was so satisfying to watch.

Lmao that Village got Covid as well, this too relatable.
What? Did Boro just said Mugen Tsukuyomi?
I didn't expect to hear that words again.
Aug 11, 2021 3:21 AM

Feb 2021
Naruto : I must not destroy the village while fighting her.
Also Naruto : proceeds to wipe out the Konoha forest LMAO
*simping over 2D characters*
Oct 5, 2021 8:34 AM

Jan 2016
Better than the last episode. It was nice to see Delta get her comeuppance, she was almost as annoying as Deepa.
Dec 7, 2021 8:18 AM
May 2021
LionIgor2 said:
Holy shit that was actually disappointing
you don't need an "actually" here
Dec 7, 2021 8:24 AM
May 2021
KingBaller06 said:
Pranav_Madduru said:

Utter cap. This fight was just as fluid animation wise as Naruto vs Sasuke (Shippuden). There are plenty of anime with good fights, you're right, and Boruto is one of them. Especially the fight between Kawaki and one of the Outers of the Kara (forgot his name). This one is just another amazing fight.

Did you just say that this fight reminded you of Naruto vs Sasuke?!
you can't be serious
I am speechless
Dec 7, 2021 11:04 AM
Jan 2021
_Zomboy_ said:
KingBaller06 said:

Did you just say that this fight reminded you of Naruto vs Sasuke?!
you can't be serious
I am speechless

I didn't say it, I wrote it. Yes. In terms of fluid and clean animation this is on par with Naruto vs Sasuke (Shippuden).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.