Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nemo's got to take responsibility as a knight...but Shirely seems like the type that doesn't get along with easy on missions.

Dealing with a vampire on the loose also isn't easy. Kinda felt bad for Nemo this episode tbh.
May 2, 2021 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
Nemo's Hero...is unnamed? The central plot point grows.

The case of Physis and a vampire running amok, and the numbers dwindling for the Seven Knights. Working together with Shirley takes the "same but different" approach, and Nemo takes notice all the more when she is found out.

Human perception killed Shirley's bloodline, Nemo's still a kind-hearted knight, and Mina's drawn by love and bloodlust being another vampire. Nemo's gotta pick up sooner than later wth his Hero if he were to survive all the way through.

Sharing a vampire's bite as a replacement of a cheek-in-tongue kiss, umm...
May 2, 2021 10:41 AM
Jan 2017
Seven Knights delivers yet another fine episode! Both Nemo and Shirley get fine character development in this episode, as Nemo learns what he needs to be done as a warrior, while Shirley learns that she needs to trust others. This show is the gift that keeps on giving, good action scenes and excellent character development included, and I can't wait to see what's next.
May 2, 2021 10:58 AM

Oct 2017
Shirley focused episode and wow who would have thought that she was a vampire, that's cool. Thou she got in trouble for that but I'm glad Nero and Shirley got closer after the recent events. Nero's new power was great. I guess his right hand can transform into a number of things. Also I wonder why there's no record of Nero's hero in the library.
May 2, 2021 10:59 AM
Sep 2015
The chairwoman's power is so cheating! Vampire's weakness is fire and her hero just happen to be the master of fire, that gives her some fire resistance better than normal vampire.

Also, this episode is WTF! In previous episode, Nemo refuse to kill his friend no matter what, but in this episode, he easily kill Mina. Nemo has fail me.
May 2, 2021 11:47 AM

Apr 2018
An unamed hero. Also the pink short haired girl is cute

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 2, 2021 12:03 PM

Apr 2018
Shirley is a vampire. It was kinda obv that the pink haired girl was a vampire. The last scene was pretty ''sheesh''.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 2, 2021 1:21 PM
Apr 2016
SideCharacterKal said:
Shirley is a vampire. It was kinda obv that the pink haired girl was a vampire. The last scene was pretty ''sheesh''.

Why was it "Sheesh"? Lol
May 2, 2021 1:24 PM
Apr 2016
Well, this was another enjoyable episode. I always felt that Shirley was suspicious of Nemo. He does act weird occasionally so it was great to see them work together.

The scene with Ellen in the forest was so erotic. I wonder if Ellen has feelings for Shirley. I'm saying that because of her remark that she's a easy woman. In contrast, Shirley might not see her that. Really wanna see how it plays out that is, if it's explored next week.

The final scene was super erotic. Lol what??? Why did she lean so close to Nemo's face and then proceed to bite his neck. So Sus.

I like how Nemo's also kind and willing to help other seven knights but I hope he becomes much more confident. His head is down most of the time. Anywho, great episode. I'm really looking forward to next week.
May 2, 2021 4:02 PM

Feb 2019
Really good episode. Was not expecting Shirley to be a vampire, man what a twist. Nemo having to deal the final blow to Mina definitely hurt him, but it was a must.
May 2, 2021 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
Vampire Shirley was very strange that despite there were a lot of scenes about vampire.
May 3, 2021 12:51 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, what a delicious secret and backstory behind Shirley's character. Then Ellen just simply chill napping, and let it flow like nothing happened in the first place. Really, not a wrong take liking them both so far. Lmao.

Vampire mayhem. But its just a trap. The pink sus really became the impostor at the end of the day. She tried to wreck such a havoc alone with her grand scheme changing the world with the power of Physis. However, damn, never expected Nemo could be that cool, and dare to decided to end the vamp girl life. Its a hard decision, but for sure its be a better choice rather than let her lived in fear under that condition. So, yeah, farewell, pink girl sus. Ofc Nemo really deserved that kiss neck, because why not. Good job, boy, getting that vampire heart, and hope the librarian will find an information about your hero.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 3, 2021 5:59 AM

Oct 2016
Good episode! Didn't expect Shirley's secret with Ellen last episode was that she's a vampire, but Mina was sus from the start. So, Physis is like an organization or something, not just monsters. They're the ones that are creating the monsters, or maybe they're just harnessing the power of these monsters.

Respect to Nemo for actually killing Mina, and not just kill, he just blasted a hole in her. That right arm of his is interesting the way it transforms, it reminds me of a physis monster. Well, looks like Shirley has been acquired, ngl that neck kiss was ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Looking forward to the next episode.
May 3, 2021 8:29 AM

May 2012
Best episode so far

I did not like this anime, but this episode is decent
May 3, 2021 9:36 AM
Dec 2018
Nemo's power forms or works similar to how mina formed an arm using physis's power. This would also mean that his hero could wield physis power. That's going to make him look super suspicious to the others. On the bright side, I think everyone's heroes will vouch for Nemo's hero. But that doesn't mean that they will listen. I also believe he was purposely left out the history books for some reason. So in all there were probably eight knights. I've watched enough animes to know that there is another traitor higher in the ranks than the seven knights.
May 3, 2021 9:47 PM
Mar 2011
His Hero could definitely be a Dark Knight, but man I have this sneaking suspicion that this might pull Fate type of twist. His Hero might be himself from the future tbh or an alternative timeline or something. His Hero kind of looks like him too. I think the biggest thing for me though is Nemo's name in Latin means nobody so if there are no records of his hero would that also not make it a nobody?

Maybe I'm overthinking it and his Hero is just converted from the other side and was fighting for the evil side or something.
My Karma ran over your Dogma
May 4, 2021 4:18 AM
May 2021
Did anyone saw Nemo's before he fires the pink hair vampire. LOOK AT HIS TEETH. HE IS A VAMPIRE ALSO??!!!

20:10 Timestamp
May 5, 2021 11:01 PM

May 2020
ajdegumaslayer said:
Did anyone saw Nemo's before he fires the pink hair vampire. LOOK AT HIS TEETH. HE IS A VAMPIRE ALSO??!!!

20:10 Timestamp

Yo youre right wtf??

May 8, 2021 9:50 AM

Nov 2013
i really want to know more about the unnamed hero, also the vampire episode was surprisingly pretty good, as we've gotten to learn, not all vampiurs are monsters folks!
May 11, 2021 9:49 PM

Nov 2009
So... does this mean MC's succession/ hero-merge is foreshadowed to be a Vampire Hero? hmm...

Plus, when he was looking for Vampire info, "vampires are not inherently evil", which mean just as there's evil, there may also be good.

___ ___ ___

Also, why are there so many series recently that likes to kill off pink haired girls?... regardless if they're good or evil...
amlgMay 11, 2021 9:54 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 12, 2021 6:06 AM

Jun 2016
When a new character gets most of the spotlight, ya know something is gonna go down, and for this ep, surprise, surprise, Mina and Shirley are both vampires. Utter shock!!!. I don't know much about vampires but something tells me that they'd be able to identify their own kind through smell. In this world tho, maybe that's not the case.

Dramatic fight ends with a Nemo delivering a death blow to Mina using an arm mounted sniper cannon... what the fuck even is that? Oh well.

Jun 21, 2021 3:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ok so it's Shirley (good vampire) vs Mina (bad vampire) hmm, Nemo's finally attack that totally destroyed Mina looked cool though xD
Aug 26, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2015
Shirley just drinking blood is a lot more innocent than what I expected her relation with Ellen to be after that short scene from last episode.

Oct 24, 2023 9:55 AM

Jan 2014
How is he an unnamed hero? There are only 7 heroes, and Nemo is the last, so isn't it obvious who the hero is?
Are you telling me only 6 heroes that were famous or something that they forgot the name of the 7th hero? That doesn't seems to make sense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

34 by Abyhape »»
Nov 3, 2023 5:45 AM

» Romance in this anime

EXCALIBUR_843 - Nov 7, 2021

5 by stan20tabk »»
Nov 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2021

63 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 4, 2021 9:17 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2021

15 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 27, 2021 1:35 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2021

19 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 27, 2021 1:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.