Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like Nemo's past is a lot more complex than what a lot of the other characters had anticipated.

The whole concept about the curse and connection to the past felt stale though imo.
Jun 6, 2021 9:55 AM
Jan 2021
Ahahaha what great bullshit this series is. Started really good but goes on the staightes way possible to cliche bullshit. ^^
It was obvious from the very beginning that that busty bitch was the actual evil god and those braindead boob fetish guys fall straight for her trap. Idiotic.
Jun 6, 2021 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
Nemo's the Son of Destruction, the artificial Successor Physis, confirmed. With that, the MC himself becomes an antagonist to the Seven Knights team with mounting evidence before and after. Totally not surprised if his sole purpose is to wreak havoc with the borne evil on his side, even though his intentions are for good.

Faria and Gildan have words to go far to save Nemo from execution, but the former goes one step further to seek his history. Jou is in quie the situation with the obvious enemy Sophitia.

Reda wouldn't back down from a fight, and her Succession with a fair fight with Faria is short.

The cards have been drawn for an obvious ending.
Jun 6, 2021 10:08 AM
Sep 2015
I want to know what Sophitia did to Jou! Did she steal his first kiss? That'd make her my enemy! (Well, she's already an enemy in the anime anyway LOL)
Jun 6, 2021 10:55 AM
Jan 2017
Seven Knights delivers yet another fine episode! What I really loved about this episode is that it creates a lot of drama and tension around Nemo, especially what he learn about him in the end. I mean, he killed an innocent boy and stole his memories? How does he come back from that? The Nemo we've been following all this time is an artificial creature that carries the real Nemo's memories. This forces us to challenge everything we've come to believe about it. This was a great episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jun 6, 2021 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
God, it's so bad... there are so many things wrong or done so lame in this episode... I don't even know why I'm still watching it, probably because I don't want to miss any series.. But... Gareth is way too agressive towards Nemo with no evidence at all besides the fact that Nemo is the successor and is "The Son Of Destruction", but that info doesn't say anything else. Also, aren't all of the other clones The Whatever of Destruction aswell? He's obviously not the first artificial thing there, so why is he special? The anime doesn't say this at all. Why was he chosen by the hero of the old school? What actually happened? We don't know. And it's already ep 10.

The fight between Faria and that girl was pointless. Another bad anime scene where we should understand that Faria can't say a word because the girl attacks her but there are still so many pauses that there's no way you can't say a sentence Faria.

Nemo for some reason wants to die. Even though he knows he didn't do anything. Kinda dumb? If you know that you didn't do anything, why do you accept what monkey brain Gareth spits out?
Also, isn't anyone surprised by the behaviour of Sophitia? The once innocent, kind and wise librarian that said that she likes Nemo, is starting to say shit like "It's too late, kill him" and no one bats an eye. Also, Gareth basically said that Nemo is an artificial being and that he did that, and that, without any evidence, and the Headmaster just accepted.

I mean, what can I expect from an average anime.
removed-userJun 6, 2021 3:34 PM
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
Dec 2020
The show just isn't successful in bringing me what I want from it. Its boring, very shit tbh and just a big disappointment, I was hoping that more would come from this.
some people...
Jun 6, 2021 6:38 PM

Oct 2013
I would say this show sucks ass, but sucking ass can actually be fun sometimes... Unlike this show!

It just doesn't make sense, hey everyone let's kill the guy that literately last episode killed our number one evil enemy we have been fighting..... You know the guy that was going to destroy the world, yeah everyone Nemo is actually more evil than him! Nemo's actually so evil he killed the evil villain thats how evil, evil Nemo is! EVILLLLLLLLL!

Also this elf guy is really pissing me off, I mean what has he done at all this whole show. He's the least productive knight I've seen since Sir Robin in Monty Python and the holy Grail!
Jun 6, 2021 7:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh, at least Shirley and Ellen moment can healed me up a bit (yeah only a bit), despite having such a bullcrap called Jou and Gareth. But, at least Jou character whose love that busty sus librarian still stayed true until he blind on the last moment. What a character, even his heroes left him cause he can't handle such stupid kid like Jou, easy to be manipulated.

Nemo, on the other hand already put aside, imprisoned, and let Faria searching a truth while he should be the one spitting out it by himself. Why? Surrender like garbage? Don't be like that. At least Faria give me an alright information about Nemo's past, to filled the story gap. But, its still missing the important point of why she want to help, that new Nemo. Also, that chick misunderstanding, tho. My expectation really drained much cause of this episode. Even my girl can't heal me up much, like i certainly wish for. Rip xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 7, 2021 4:50 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 10 and its getting really good.. in order to prove the nemos innocence, faria is now prepared to take the curse, so that she may learn the truth.. for there are about 2 kinds of truth, dark and light, where there are also 2 ways of finding out about either of the truths.. one way is thru the mouth of others, while the other way is thru the hard way, by discovering it yourself.. while both ways are true in telling the truth, if u just knew from other people, then there is a chance that they arent telling everything or they somewhat told the truth.. whereas by discovering the truth, u are assured mostly that the truth is true and pure.. tho either way, finding out either dark or light truth would set everything in motion, depending on how one may take the truth.. and in this episode, they all did their best in deciding which side to take.. so the only question now is, in weighing the truth, just how will everyone proceed? Will faria and others succeed in protecting nemo? Or will nemo be executed as planned? Either way, everything is getting more interesting.. anyways, i rate the episode a 4.5 of 5, 4.5 for both story and art.. :)
Jun 8, 2021 12:18 AM

Oct 2008
well that was okayish???
Nemo damnsell in distress was save by FMC huh...
i wonder what happened to the fight with faria and the other girl...hmmm
3/5.

Jun 8, 2021 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
It's Nemo's past is very heavy it's mysterious it was a big surprise that I really found it interesting how things will act in the episode plus the attitudes of Nemo's companions uncomfortable Much.

It was a good episode.
Jun 8, 2021 6:58 PM

Feb 2019
not a hugely interesting or eventful episode. Mostly a lot of hemming and hawwing over whether or not Nemo was really evil while Sophitia kicks the Sith whispering and literal seduction into overdrive. This is a better direction for Nemo's character, to be a bit suicidal and self-loathing rather than confused by the concepts of FEELS, but it could just be that he's now being used as a prop instead of the audience surrogate.
The whole "he is evil" schtick would probably be a bit more effective if he had gone berserk or something similar at any point, because right now, it's pretty comical how bloodthirsty the tricked good guy faction is.

Things would have worked a lot better had they shuffled scenes around. Move Faria's investigation of Nemo's non-home village up further in the episode, and have Reda show up to save Nemo at the execution instead, causing the fight and her true ascension or whatever you want to call it there to actually elevate her by fighting multiple people instead of having her job to Faria again (in a fairly poorly animated fight at that) and I guess then just wander off. It would have also made the head-fake with Nemo having killed the real Nemo and taken his form but Faria's still on his side anyway a lot more effective as an ender for the episode to have it preceeded by a bit of (attempts at) excitement rather than a bunch of long, dumb speeches and the world's least subtle evil grins
Jun 10, 2021 1:52 AM

Nov 2016
Morsse said:
God, it's so bad... there are so many things wrong or done so lame in this episode... I don't even know why I'm still watching it, probably because I don't want to miss any series.. But... Gareth is way too agressive towards Nemo with no evidence at all besides the fact that Nemo is the successor and is "The Son Of Destruction", but that info doesn't say anything else. Also, aren't all of the other clones The Whatever of Destruction aswell? He's obviously not the first artificial thing there, so why is he special? The anime doesn't say this at all. Why was he chosen by the hero of the old school? What actually happened? We don't know. And it's already ep 10.

The fight between Faria and that girl was pointless. Another bad anime scene where we should understand that Faria can't say a word because the girl attacks her but there are still so many pauses that there's no way you can't say a sentence Faria.

Nemo for some reason wants to die. Even though he knows he didn't do anything. Kinda dumb? If you know that you didn't do anything, why do you accept what monkey brain Gareth spits out?
Also, isn't anyone surprised by the behaviour of Sophitia? The once innocent, kind and wise librarian that said that she likes Nemo, is starting to say shit like "It's too late, kill him" and no one bats an eye. Also, Gareth basically said that Nemo is an artificial being and that he did that, and that, without any evidence, and the Headmaster just accepted.

I mean, what can I expect from an average anime.
Man you must be bad at making up a story or a character's thoughts or just straight up you don't know how to read.

Pretty sure that the hero they get is completely random, and the why he is called the son of destruction is also explained like 800 times (plus if you did actually read trough this episode, which I doubt, they also explain why he should die in Gareth's eyes), being that he is a homunculous that killed the humans of a city and now he is a human that lives with them lying from the pretty start, that's also the why he was a dense character not knowing shit about anything, because he is a HOMUNCULOUS. He is also called the Son of destruction because his hero is the only that probably started pixys or something like that, probably explained in next episode. And Faria's fight was interrupted by her talking to the enemy, how else would have got back to school. You must be more dense than Nemo fr.

And about Sophitia, she already knew who Nemo was the first time she saw him, wanting him dead she will get the original objective of the last episode villain, and she probably did something to everyone, since they literally almost show her giving a kiss to Jou. But yeah, dense people will be dense.
Between, the headmaster accepted probably because of brainwash, or because NEMO LITERALLY CONFIRMS THAT HE IS A MONSTER lmao, can you read?
AlvaritoterreosJun 10, 2021 1:56 AM
Jun 10, 2021 1:56 AM

Nov 2016
How the fuck is this supposed to be cliché? I mean, a lot of people expected this shit to happen with the megaboobies bitch, but Nemo being a homunculous that took the form of a child that killed? no way anyone expected that to happen, or this anime to be more serious than most shounens.

I can literally say that (as an example for idiots) the story telling of this anime is x10 times better than shit like Jujutsu.

Anyways, Gildan and Shirley supremacy, best characters don't @ me
Jun 10, 2021 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
Alvaritoterreos said:
Man you must be bad at making up a story or a character's thoughts or just straight up you don't know how to read.

Pretty sure that the hero they get is completely random, and the why he is called the son of destruction is also explained like 800 times (plus if you did actually read trough this episode, which I doubt, they also explain why he should die in Gareth's eyes), being that he is a homunculous that killed the humans of a city and now he is a human that lives with them lying from the pretty start, that's also the why he was a dense character not knowing shit about anything, because he is a HOMUNCULOUS. He is also called the Son of destruction because his hero is the only that probably started pixys or something like that, probably explained in next episode. And Faria's fight was interrupted by her talking to the enemy, how else would have got back to school. You must be more dense than Nemo fr.

And about Sophitia, she already knew who Nemo was the first time she saw him, wanting him dead she will get the original objective of the last episode villain, and she probably did something to everyone, since they literally almost show her giving a kiss to Jou. But yeah, dense people will be dense.
Between, the headmaster accepted probably because of brainwash, or because NEMO LITERALLY CONFIRMS THAT HE IS A MONSTER lmao, can you read?

You're just mad at my opinion because you think that an average show with a lacking plot is good, and I think it's bad. Also, don't tell me things and think that you are right unless you're 100% sure that they are so. There's nothing in the anime, besides the last episodes, that tells us what Nemo is and why he is the "The Son of Destruction" or what his hero is, why doesn't he talk, or whatever. Gareth's reasoning couldn't be more based on "hate" than it is, he hated Nemo ever since he came to this school. Because of the simple reason that he has a hero, which makes the numbers of heroes not seem right. That's pretty much all. Nemo proceeds to help them with so many things, but butt hurt Gareth still doesn't consider him a good guy or a friend. He somehow has the Sage powers and a golden Eagle Eye and can see through Nemo's lies. Pathetic. Then, when the truth comes out, Gareth blames everything on Nemo without any evidence at all. And then tries to kill him, again, without evidence at all. Because he's mad at himself that he couldn't save his girl. Btw, Gareth warned the girl to not help him since something bad might happen, but he still let the girl go alone and unprotected, kind of a dumb move imo. Anyway, everyone else, besides the heroes, agrees, even though they have no evidence at all. Miss me with that BS logic please :)

I mean, at least keep the guy in prison and find more things, but don't kill him when all the other heroes are on his side, and you have nothing to prove that he's guilty...
Also, it doesn't say that Nemo killed an entire city, he just killed the boy Nemo and took his identity. That's all.

The way you speak and the fact that you are trying to correct me with your thoughts and not facts, and you do it in a dumb way as well, shows to me that you're just as butt hurt like Gareth. And the thing with Sophitia, if she did indeed charm the others or cast a spell over them, then why did everyone stop when the president came and started explaining things? That has to be some of the weakest magic I've ever seen, which seems unfit for someone with such power like Sophitia :)

I find it interesting that you compare a piece of art show like Jujutsu that not only is at the peak of the list in the Fall Season or the whole year as well, with extremely large fan base and a very good general rating, to an unpopular show like this that has like no fan base, and it's still rated much much lower than Jujutsu.

I'm not reasoning with you over the rest of the things, since my arguments seem pretty good. And also, just a tip for the future. Try to tone it down and not call everyone else that doesn't agree with your opinion "idiots".
removed-userJun 11, 2021 12:56 PM
Jun 13, 2021 10:17 AM

Oct 2017
Gareth piece of trash, couldn't protect that girl and now tries to shift all the blame upto now on Nemo. Faria's a great girl, she was great in this epi.
Jun 20, 2021 10:32 AM

Jun 2016
To me, that didn't seem like a confession, more like Nemo repeating Faria's words, lol. At least that would explain why Nemo, at first, seemed so bloody clueless.

It appears that Sophtitia will be revealed as the villain to the gang in the next ep and the backlash from it will happen. About bloody time.
A-Simple-SquireJun 20, 2021 10:37 AM

Jun 21, 2021 7:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm that's some interesting explanations about Nemo for his backstory and how he took the appearance of the real Nemo that he killed before, at least he still has Faria with him that is protecting him against the execution hmm.
Aug 27, 2021 1:17 AM

Jul 2015
Well morbid to know Nemo killed the original Nemo kid which also explains why he was so clueless at the start of the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

34 by Abyhape »»
Nov 3, 2023 5:45 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2021

23 by Abyhape »»
Oct 24, 2023 9:55 AM

» Romance in this anime

EXCALIBUR_843 - Nov 7, 2021

5 by stan20tabk »»
Nov 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2021

63 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 4, 2021 9:17 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2021

15 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 27, 2021 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.