Forum Settings
Forums

Does it bother you that your waifu would never even consider you as husbando material?

New
Mar 20, 2021 5:06 AM

Jun 2017
Because let's be real, your waifu is way out of your league. If anime characters were conscious of the existence of IRL people you wouldn't feature among her favorites precisely. If someone made a series about you, she would drop it in the first five minutes and rate it a 3 in MAL (or MyIRLList or whatever they have over there). If they sold figurines of IRL people, she wouldn't want to be found dead in a ditch with one of you.

So, how do you cope with that, personally?
TirinchasMar 20, 2021 7:19 AM

Mar 20, 2021 5:08 AM
Jul 2018
Mine is a hikkikomori 11 year old NEET little girl with a brother complex... I'm just like her bro too, honest.

So all I'm saying is: "Get off your high horse temee! Not everyone is like you! Don't act like you know it all and speak for everybody else using your experience! That just shows you don't know anything!"

I am sure many waifus will love their husbands back if they ever became real, because if their husbands choose them they had a reason to!
removed-userMar 20, 2021 5:13 AM
Mar 20, 2021 5:16 AM

Nov 2017
IDK a lot of hot anime girls have loser boyfriends that are very much like otaku although mine would definitely hate me at first.
Mar 20, 2021 5:18 AM

Jun 2017
WaveFlowers said:
So all I'm saying is: "Get off your high horse temee! Not everyone is like you! Don't act like you know it all and speak for everybody else using your experience! That just shows you don't know anything!"

Fine, I just added another option to cover that possibility. Your contribution is appreciated.

Mar 20, 2021 5:18 AM

Feb 2020
I'm loyal and easy to boss around, so could work with one of them.

I'm loyal, easy to boss around and have blood in my body that she could snack on, so could work with the other also?
Mar 20, 2021 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
Tirinchas said:
WaveFlowers said:

Fine, I just added another option to cover that possibility. Your contribution is appreciated.

Ah nice. Thank you for being so understanding.
Mar 20, 2021 5:19 AM
Jul 2020
You don't know me... /sass

Seriously, though - are most non-serious waifuists so insecure and unambitious in their real lives? :(
Mar 20, 2021 5:20 AM

Aug 2017
RapidShadow said:
IDK a lot of hot anime girls have loser boyfriends that are very much like otaku although mine would definitely hate me at first.

yeah, all the harem protags are dense losers that have zero experience with women (or anyone else, usually). just gotta be nice to them once and they'll love you forever. they're literally made for the stereotypical anime watcher.
Mar 20, 2021 5:21 AM

Dec 2018
I just need to raise my skills in MMORPG and work from there. Maybe there's a chance
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Mar 20, 2021 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
I usually base a lot of my preferences in waifus on their compatibility with me personality-wise (as well as looks). But even then, there's no real guarantee if they were to feel the same way about me if they were real. But it's nice to imagine.

liebert_ said:
You don't know me... /sass

Seriously, though - are most non-serious waifuists so insecure and unambitious in their real lives? :(

I think OP is just reflecting the opinion of those in the anime community who don't take claiming waifus seriously. Seem people think it will label them as a social outcast. But I don't think it's wrong to like anime characters. They're made to closely represent people in real life. Plus, just because you like them doesn't mean you can't be attracted to women in real life.
removed-userMar 20, 2021 5:37 AM
Mar 20, 2021 5:22 AM

Apr 2017
No waifu of mine would ever choose me, thats why I have 800+ listed, its just a fanstasy and I'm aware of that. This is just what I do for fun. But the truck-kun option is the funniest XD

Mar 20, 2021 5:28 AM

Aug 2019
I've never had that thought before but as thanos said it,
Mar 20, 2021 5:29 AM
Dec 2019
I've played hundreds of eroges and nukiges, don't underestimate my waifu-capturing skill.
Mar 20, 2021 5:42 AM

Oct 2010
just made a quick search through my waifu list, almost all would consider me husbando material. Nogiku would be mad about me
Mar 20, 2021 5:51 AM
Jul 2020
TheFireNinja said:
I think OP is just reflecting the opinion of those in the anime community who don't take claiming waifus seriously. Seem people think it will label them as a social outcast. But I don't think it's wrong to like anime characters. They're made to closely represent people in real life. Plus, just because you like them doesn't mean you can't be attracted to women in real life.

I see... I agree. :D

I mean, if one isn't staging elaborate magical or technological rituals in order to merge dimensions to be with their waifu, it's obvious that it's a just a fun hobby that doesn't stop one from making connections in the real world.
Mar 20, 2021 5:56 AM

Jul 2017
Nah my waifu would not like me now, but after following Jaku Chara and it's tips I will be perfect husbando material lmao
Mar 20, 2021 9:11 AM

Dec 2020
bro they're fucking pixels lmaoo

so .. nah

More topics from this board

» Happy Mother's Day, Who Are Anime's Best Moms ?

tchitchouan - Today

21 by BirdyTheMighty »»
1 minute ago

» Do you feel just not excited for anime these days? ( 1 2 )

anizawa89 - May 10

59 by bubba460z »»
2 minutes ago

» Hidden Gems of Spring 2024

ForgotEyeWasHere - Yesterday

27 by alshu »»
5 minutes ago

» why is myanimelist aka mal not popular in china?

deg - Today

23 by ST63LTH »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » are mal reviews full of destructive criticism or constructive criticism?

deg - May 3

22 by LaurieHorvath »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.