Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2021 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Hirana. She realizes the gap between her own strength and Deus Ex Machina. I can't say I'm surprised since she was outmatched. Luckily, she's got friends that offered support. Bless the shop manager.

Seems at this point, Deus Ex Machina is one of the toughest rivals Hirana has ever faced. Hope this anime can conclude this show with a memorable finale.
Mar 19, 2021 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
this episode was pretty good, lots of emotional scenes and stufff, hirana also finally back in business, cant wait to see their rematch with deus ex machina.
Mar 19, 2021 10:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol the other team really lost more than a hundred times against Deus Ex Machina, this team is just way too OP, but at least Hirana didn't give up and she's motivated to win now, I hope that they'll succeed to win at least once against them, it would be good for the series's final
Mar 19, 2021 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
Not sure if I can be impressed with Deus lol. While I get there could be some strong teams at C tier level, but compared to A tier. Just feels like they're beating only those in a lower tier, and makes me wonder how they'd do against more A sides.
Mar 19, 2021 10:49 AM

Jun 2017
Ellenwitch said:
Not sure if I can be impressed with Deus lol. While I get there could be some strong teams at C tier level, but compared to A tier. Just feels like they're beating only those in a lower tier, and makes me wonder how they'd do against more A sides.

The whole thing doesn't make sense actually, they got bored of high tier fights in the first place. Flexing on noobs won't change much. Of course Hirana and co will probably beat them at least once I guess.
Mar 19, 2021 10:49 AM

May 2012
I was right during my prediction for this episode Azaela(Shop owner) was the one who make Hirana become a Diva and she help her remembering what is most important to being Diva. Still we don't know why the Mugen Shoujo disbanded, so Excel checking entry list to see if Hirana join or not was expected, still don't know what she want from Hirana, maybe she want to lose so DxM can start to improving again,it looks like they just stuck at they current level.
About a big battle next week as we saw at preview picture DxM vs NoLimit, i think either Hirana win or the will be draw.
Still i want to believe that final battle would be against Mugen Shoujo, i want to see both DxM and NoLimit Vs Mugen Shoujo.
Mar 19, 2021 11:23 AM

Oct 2007
162 losses, and taking the 163 loss in this fight. Card Jockey has strong willpower to keep going.

Hirana find the reason again..

surprised at the Eternal Girl ending song.

looking forward to next week!! :)
Mar 19, 2021 2:16 PM
Apr 2020
Awesome episode.

Go NO LIMIT , beat ex machina

Wow, eternal girls singing the op song at end
Mar 19, 2021 2:58 PM

Apr 2012
honestly i dont care about no limit, they probably gonna win cose of plot armor.
what i want to see is eternal girls vs deus ex machina
Mar 19, 2021 4:01 PM

Mar 2019
I bet the owner is the leader of Eternal Girl...well pretty obvious. She is the only one who could make Hirana battle again.

I mean losing against the number one team isn't a bad thing...you can learn a lot from your mistakes and their gameplay.

I liked the Eternal Girl version better than no limit one's tbh
Mar 19, 2021 4:05 PM
May 2011
Glad to see Hirana bounce back, though it sucks I have to wait a week for her to get revenge on Excel. Any confirmation as to how many episodes this is going to be?
Mar 20, 2021 6:38 AM

Sep 2019
I want Card Jockey's dedication.

There were lots of tears in this episode, felt bad for No Limit but at least they're back together now.
Mar 21, 2021 6:19 AM

Oct 2008
i wonder what twist we're gonna have on the last episode...clearly no one can go against Dues ex Machina...not even on par against them...and them all of a sudden Azami Yuki places a godlike card from the deck of Hirana...how interest could that be? hehehehe
5/5.

Apr 22, 2021 11:01 AM
Sep 2019
I watch the first four episodes then stopped the first three episodes were great but it happened at the fourth episode that I got disappointed and drop this anime from my watching list the main characters are still beautiful and sexy but the story just upsetted me so much that I dropped this show from my watchlist not sure fall ever watch it again or try to watch it
Dec 19, 2022 2:25 AM

Dec 2012
Dat message.
Mika P.
Take a Chance Diva.
Keikaku.
Dat face.
Hirana is being negative.
WTF! KISAMA! How dare you throw Akino's cards into the drink and make her cry? I will never forgive you!
No show.
Owner so fine.
Akino goes to UB.
Owner spots kisama.
Owner chats with kisama.
Dat call.
Dat Ex grow.
Ex oppai.
0-162. Damn.
Yeah, you better spend hours in the drink trying to find Akino's card.
You better had found the cards.
Excel topless. Show nipples.
Entry Period Ended.
Dat ending.
Dat End Card.

Makes sense EG sang the OP song. They sung it on tv a few episodes back. I prefer No Limits version. lol I already knew from episodes back that Owner was the leader of Eternal Girls because she was looking at the EG pic. Next, EG leader has the same eyes and voice as Owner. Finally, the end credits show Owner and EG leader being voiced by MAO. I don't forgive Kisama for what she did to best girl Akino. Notice DJ Lovit real body oppai is back to normal after the pool episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

20 by Rob »»
Dec 19, 2022 3:27 AM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2021

27 by Rob »»
Dec 19, 2022 1:17 AM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

12 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 8:59 PM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

18 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 8:24 PM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

16 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.