Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Hirana's new friend has quite a reputation and not just some random girl.

Pressure is on stage but Hirana keeps her cool with the team. Quite a battle this episode too, definitely one of Hirana's tougher ones in this show. I'd say that, she really has improved herself a lot but the fight still was very tough for her.

Mar 12, 2021 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
damn this episode was pretty sad, that battle was hard to watch, felt really bad for hirana... not sure how ex wanted her to react though, i would rather not cry in front of a big audience either.
Mar 12, 2021 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
While that was more fitting to WIXOSS of old. I'm not completely hype for it ngl. Mainly because any sort of 'dark situation' that they could find themselves in, is easily pushed along and it's back to sunshine and rainbows afterwards. While I know this series could get dark at any point, but for the length it's been on, I haven't been holding my breath for it.

Will say that, that was deeply concerning oof. Poor Hirana.
Mar 12, 2021 10:35 AM

Dec 2013
I feel for Hirana this ep. That was going way too far. I hope Ex gets what she dished out.

Was a pretty good ep for me. It def didnt end how i thought it would end. Wonder what next ep will be like after what Hirana just went through.

"By Depending on others and letting them
Depend on you, people can Exceed what
they can do as Individuals." - Mikoto Misaka

"Rokkon Shojo!"
Mar 12, 2021 11:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn, it's actually the saddest episode yet, I really thought they would win, but instead of that she got humiliated, it hurts, I hope that No Limit will train and managed to beat them
Mar 12, 2021 11:18 AM

Jan 2013
I'm pretty sure the following battles were illegal.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Mar 12, 2021 11:30 AM

Jun 2017
Woah I expected them to lose but getting destroyed like that one after another was overkill.

This battle will surely live on in Hirana as vietnam flashbacks.
Mar 12, 2021 12:01 PM

Feb 2008
But seriously what did Ex actually expect from Hirana that still on C-Class ranking.
I get it when they fight once again when they are A ranked.
But I'm pretty sure Hirana got traumatic in this battle and fall into despair that doesn't want to battle anymore.
I pretty sure it going to be like this on next episode and need help from her friends to recover.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 12, 2021 12:52 PM
Apr 2020
Ex taking out rage on hirana is worst thing ever now ex machina did..
Mar 12, 2021 3:33 PM

May 2018
draw, monster card.....

Ex totally went out of control there, poor hirana.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 12, 2021 4:01 PM
May 2011
Not sure what the hell Ex wanted from Hirana - it's not as though No Limit has been cruising through Class C. She's mad that her opponents accept their defeat? As opposed to what? Cry? Be mad? Fuck off.

I would love for Eternal Girl to come back and lay the smack down, but what sucks is that the worst that will happen to Ex is that she'll just lose some future battle. Bitch should be banned
Mar 12, 2021 5:41 PM

Oct 2007
so they could actually feel pain in this virtual world.

Desu Ex Machina probably going to get a bit unpopular with this.. Hirana got tortured.

looking forward to next week.
Mar 12, 2021 7:18 PM

Jul 2015
Welp
Every card games has a card that its effect like "Basaka Soul"

Well Duh...

Mar 12, 2021 7:33 PM
Jul 2015
Hirana's character traits are good-will, spirited but she's plenty stupid. Just believe in victory by strong will but no strategy, preparation, training.
Mar 12, 2021 8:48 PM
May 2014
Wixoss being wixoss
And this episode become dark just like other wixoss series
Mar 12, 2021 11:53 PM

Apr 2014
WIXOSS Diva(A)Live starting to be like the previous WIXOSS anime.
It's sad and painful to watch Hirana got destroyed by Ex.
In my opinion, Hirana will fall into despair and decide to stop playing WIXOSS. But with help from everyone and maybe from the 'Eternal Girls', Hirana will realize why she wants to diva, what is her reason to be a diva, and come back to play again and finally, she can win over Deus Ex Machina in the end.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 13, 2021 1:13 AM

Mar 2019
Imagine being the top team and just want to destroy noobs. Well that's basically Ex. I mean every does that from time to time the smurf thing....until someone better shows up and destroy them.
Mar 13, 2021 2:17 AM

Oct 2007
@Fail_Man_X @dlxuniuniu

the destroy noobs thing was being done by Kyuru Kyurun at episode 1... what happened here on episode 10 with Deus Ex Machina feels like it's something a little deeper.. noticed that at first Ex was walking towards No Limit with a friendly smile, then her facial expression changed when Hirana said "it's no big deal because we're up against Deus Ex Machina" -- probably with so many teams using that as an excuse for losing, Ex lost enjoyment in diva battles, then she met cheerful Hirana whom she hoped would be different from the others -- however, Hirana acted the same way as the other teams.. and this trigerred the beatdown. lol
Liddo-kunMar 13, 2021 2:27 AM
Mar 13, 2021 4:52 AM
May 2011
Liddo-kun said:
@Fail_Man_X @dlxuniuniu

the destroy noobs thing was being done by Kyuru Kyurun at episode 1... what happened here on episode 10 with Deus Ex Machina feels like it's something a little deeper.. noticed that at first Ex was walking towards No Limit with a friendly smile, then her facial expression changed when Hirana said "it's no big deal because we're up against Deus Ex Machina" -- probably with so many teams using that as an excuse for losing, Ex lost enjoyment in diva battles, then she met cheerful Hirana whom she hoped would be different from the others -- however, Hirana acted the same way as the other teams.. and this trigerred the beatdown. lol

Saying that your opponent beat you because they were better is the very definition of not making excuses, and her smiling after the battle is what is throwing me off the most. They beat No Limit pretty handily without even trying, so it's hard to say it was a good match Excel could be pleased with. She was clearly looking forward to Hirana's reaction.

1) What exactly was she expecting?
2) When she didn't get what she wanted, did she believe brutally bullying Hirana would yield the desired result?

I hate what happened this episode in the best of ways. Just like Kurusu from Sport Climbing Girls last season, the writers have given me a villain to actively root against. I'm looking forward to seeing her lose now, but I doubt it will satisfy me completely.
Mar 13, 2021 10:24 AM

May 2012
I think i understand what Ex wanted, like a Mugen Shoujo she want to meet opponents who will make them fight until end,she clearly said we can't surpass Mugen shoujo as now. So she expect something like this from Hirana - I will beat you no matter what happens, like a mugen shoujo the day when they battled a lot of teams and was on verge of defeat.

As for Hirana i think she will get another trauma soon, since the card seller is clearly the mugen shoujo, the pink girl and she quited being diva and disbanded team, and she advised Akino to do the same,when Akino was thinking about quiting being diva. So it's time for Hirana to finally meet the one who inspired her so much and i guess, this girl will be the one who give Hirana new strength to beat DxM. My guess next chapter we will see what happened to mugen shoujo,maybe when Hirana saw what happened to them it will give her new goal.
Mar 13, 2021 5:13 PM

May 2015
Finally some true wixoss writing in the second part of the episode.
She got destroyed holy shit. Legend says Hirana is still in surrender position.
Mar 13, 2021 5:52 PM

Oct 2007
not even sure Hirana could come to school, that experience looked traumatizing.
Mar 14, 2021 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
Now that's OVERKILL!
i wonder if Hirana would get traumatized?!?
or shockingly the opposite! she'll become crazy psychotic and would ruthlessly enact revenge against Deus top divas! that would be interesting!
5/5.

Mar 20, 2021 5:32 AM

Sep 2019
It was the ebst episode so far. They literally got destroyed and humiliated in front of everyone.
Mar 20, 2021 9:13 PM

Jul 2008
Not sure how the beating fit in with the card game mechanics.
May 9, 2021 4:21 PM

Feb 2014
lol this episode just proved that this game has 0 sense and 0 rules; it´s just it being convenient to its heart content lol
Oct 7, 2022 12:56 AM

Sep 2021
worst episode so far. Were they even playing a card game with all those "beatings"? Besides, if Hirana and co. really wanted to stop battling, couldn't they have just rejected or logged out?
yhagniOct 7, 2022 1:45 AM
Dec 19, 2022 1:17 AM

Dec 2012
Ex oppai.
Dem visitors.
Owner so fine.
Excel oppai.
Open! Dat double oppai jiggle!
They lost.
Oh shit! 1 more battle?
Holy shit! How many times have they 1 more time?
Dat Ex under oppai.
Hirana crawling away. lol
At least 15 L's?
Dat ending.
Dat End Card.

What an episode. ED song too good. It's my favorite. I understand why Ex did what she did. Outsiders wouldn't get it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

20 by Rob »»
Dec 19, 2022 3:27 AM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

14 by Rob »»
Dec 19, 2022 2:25 AM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

12 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 8:59 PM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

18 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 8:24 PM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

16 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.