Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christ, all those slaps. Let all those emotions just spill out! Looks like we got a lot of drama between the split of a team.

Oh and Mujika Yodoki is still someone to be careful of given her skilled she is. She and Asu's rivalry just gets more and more tense. Winner No Limit!

Feb 19, 2021 10:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The drama was really cringe to be honest, Madoka slapping Rei like that (and she really destroyed her face xD) was already weird but the worst was all the crying characters (especially Sanga's scene)... and during the battle No Limit vs Diagram obviously the winner team is No Limit.
Feb 20, 2021 2:36 AM

Apr 2014
I really hope it will be the usual old-school battle with LRIG in some interdimensional space between Rei and Madoka but it's turn out to be a plain normal card battle. Anyways, their drama resolves, which I think it's too quick. Gladly, Rei, Madoka, and Sanga understand each other better.
The battle between No Talent and Diagram is pretty close, but Rei who did not give up until the end makes team No Return win in the end. And then team Notre Dame first performance.....
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 20, 2021 2:37 AM

Jan 2014
Can credit it for going a bit dark lately, but a more fitting to this series kind of way, it was quickly sorted through the power of friendship, which was kinda badly put together tbh. Like do feel if this was OG WIXOSS, it would've had more of an impact, and more than likely told in a darker lighting then just a simple lie.
Feb 20, 2021 3:01 AM

Mar 2019
ah yeah. the missing random drama with Sanga. Pure evil.

For the first time Diva time wasn't that bad, they do have potential.
Feb 20, 2021 5:04 AM

Oct 2007
enjoyed this, best episode for me so far. Madoka is actually a nice person once she knows the truth.

a little sad their Diva Time was not subbed by crunchroll.

anyway, I really wanna buy something now... but most Wixoss Diva products at CDJapan are sold out. And there's still no cd for sale. Have to be patient waiting a bit more. ><

looking forward to next week. :)
Feb 20, 2021 5:42 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah I knew it all misunderstanding was the problem but I glad it got solved with Madoka forgiveness .
I like this kind of happy ends.

For some reason this Diva time and music kind of remember of Love Live.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 20, 2021 9:24 AM

Jun 2017
Welp, so last weeks tease was just a big red herring. Too bad, this many episodes in I don't think we are getting any dark twists.

At least the misunderstanding was resolved, some series let that shit go on for 20+ episodes...
Feb 20, 2021 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
some decent drama i guess and that fight was pretty cool too, performance song at the end sounded quite nice too, that cgi dancing though...
Feb 21, 2021 6:05 PM

Apr 2012
As someone that has been singing DIVA's praised up till now allow me to say - this was a BAAAAAAD episode. And I laughed my way through every second of it.

The entire scene where Madoka was slapping Rei around was TERRIBLE from both a narrative standpoint because it makes no sense why Hirana, Akino, or even Muzica wouldn't have tried to pull her off Rei - and from a cinematic standpoint because it just straight up wasn't animated well! The way Rei's face and entire body were just a slightly shifting still-image was ridiculous, it was so bad.

And then there was Sanga being comically possessive evil girlfriend, which like - sure - but I thought she must have had some kind of dirt on Rei and forced her to quit on the group without telling Madoka why and finding out that she just straight up lied to both of them was dissatisfying. The idea that they thought they could pull any sympathy out of me for this pair of actual psychopaths is so asinine that I derived a twisted pleasure out of denying the episode the reaction it wanted from me.

Which means that none of the buddy-buddy-ing they all did during their battle had any emotional weight to it either, and I was left laughing at them all going "nope, your not getting me" the whole time.

This was a serious low point for DIVA, but I was expecting a roller coaster out of this show from the beginning, so I still believe it will have high points to come, and at the end of the day, this episode was so bad it was good, and I still thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Feb 25, 2021 4:03 AM

Sep 2019
The drama was bad. I thought we were going to get some yuri action but we got a jealous girl instead. Their first performance was alright.
Feb 26, 2021 1:26 PM

Oct 2008
No Limit barely won since it was a pretty close match...but emo girls who cannot let go of the past are really annoying...

Mar 14, 2021 10:13 PM

Jul 2008
A splendid Diva Live.
Apr 24, 2021 11:01 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
The slaps were amazing. Top notch
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 18, 2022 9:29 AM

May 2018
No Limit of Cringe. Trying to be the original WIXOSS again. 3D dance shit here we go.
Dec 8, 2022 2:17 AM

Dec 2012
Yikes, that was legitimately bad. I didn't want to give Diva too much flak for being the worst WIXOSS series, but this was a massive step down even from the mediocrity of the first half. The drama is just so poorly executed and feels more like the creators were parodying the darker elements that made Selector exceptional.

No Limit's ending performance was the one redeeming quality of this episode. Diva should have doubled down on the idol theme and kept a more upbeat tone to distinguish itself from its predecessors.
Dec 18, 2022 6:47 AM

Dec 2012
Sanga arrives.
Hirana and co. arrive.
Rei won.
Dat table flip.
Oh snap! Madoka slapping Rei.
Sanga lied.
Dat flashback.
No Limit vs Diagram.
They won.
Dat Glory Grow.
Dat ending.

Nice ED song by No Limit and nice performance. Akino oppai was on point. lol I knew it would just be a normal card battle. No Owner this episode. The pain.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

20 by Rob »»
Dec 19, 2022 3:27 AM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

14 by Rob »»
Dec 19, 2022 2:25 AM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2021

27 by Rob »»
Dec 19, 2022 1:17 AM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

12 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 8:59 PM

Poll: » WIXOSS Diva(A)Live Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

18 by Rob »»
Dec 18, 2022 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.